• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Slave's Education M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I enjoy seeing and testing how the educating of my new slave is progressing as he is in need of intense training. Omar stands 6'3" and is very attractive and fit as the 30 year old was a military lieutenant taken captive. A straight man he is being taught that his body is going to be for my use and pleasure and any male visitors I entertain. I ventured to the cells yesterday and spoke to my personal slave trainer who had with assistants secured Omar for my visit and clearly he was fighting to control his anger and frustration when I stroked his dick which I kept lightly stroking until it was hard and fully erect smiling at him when this was achieved, seeing the lookof resignation in his eyes as another man's touch had excited him.

On my instruction throughout the night he is visited and his body stroked in the cover of darkness by my trainers two assistants who are trained as he is in tormenting and teasing and torturing though Omar like my other slaves is not to have his body marked and I select straight men as I enjoy the embarrassment, the humiliation and the frustration they experience as my slaves with Omar proving being no exception. For my visit Omar was stapped to the low 'Teasing Table' so legs apart exposing his now erect dick and asshole as the table able to be raised for easy access. Having got his dick hard an assistant holding a feather got in position and stroked the shaft with it softly and tortuously and venturing to caress Omar's ball sac with it and the outside rim of the slave's asshole. Inspite of himself Omar driven to squirm and moan at the sensations he was subjected to for the duration of this torture.

I fondled his balls and arms secured above his head and armpits newly shaven the other assistant ran his feather into each armpit and it was interesting seeing Omar battle against reacting as tickle torturing my slaves is something of great amusement to me. The assitant smiling at Omar as he tickled Omar's hard dick keeping it in a perpetual erection and we all seeing him suffer the indignity and I teased his nipples as the feather stroked his dick keeping him on the edge of orgasm.

My slaves diet includes a rare herb which ingested has the effect of the body's sensitivity increasing and I signalled I wanted his ticklishness explored and the assistants sat facing Omar's large size 14 feet and I joined them. Each of them held small and soft brushes and told me they would lightly brush his soles and did so and he immediately squirmed and pulled at the straps securing his feet as they gleefully told me tickling drove him insane on his feet. They brushed his arches proving it to me as it sent Omar into fits of hysterical laughter and fruitless pulls on his restraints.

For the demonstration and as I am sure guests of mine will employ the use of, Omar's feet were liberally oiled and the lads then ran their fingers up n' down both soles as the slave trainer told me in the nightly visits invariably Omar's feet were attacked and he had the visits on C.C.TV. for me to view later. Omar screamed as his oiled soles were teased with the lad's fingers easily gliding up n' down the soles of his feet.

The lads both had huge smiles on their faces, and they were both working their fingers as fast as they could. The more Omar yelled and fought to get free, the more it enticed them to tickle him and his big feet. More oil added to them and the soft bristled brushes run up and down the soles of his feet.

Then a mini hairdryer used to blow-dry his feet and ankle socks of sheer pantyhose were placed on his feet and then the lad's fingers run along the tan pantyhose covered feet made them unbelievably ticklish and all Omar could do was laugh being driven close to hyperventilating. The slave trainer's feather tickled Omar's puckered asshole which drove the straight man demented and I then slowly dragged a feather from the base of his throbbing dick to the head making him jump at the soft touch and he shook violently and screamed and giggled as the lads were spider tickling fingers up and down the sheer pantyhose covered soles of Omar's feet.

I wanted to taste Omar's feet and the slave trainer told me that this tickling was a well practiced one on nightly visits but not by his assistants but reserved for him and told me he was sure I would find them delicious and the table raised both size 14 soles faced me and in sheer pantyhose socks were sweaty and smelled amazing as I peeled off the socks and the assistants ran their feathers along the insides of Omar's thighs I feasted on a mouthful of Omar's toes of his right foot and to my delight he went berserk as my tongue explored in between his toes which was ticklish and totally humiliating for him!

I then enjoyed a meal of the toes of his left foot. The slave trainers feather teased the head of Omar's erect dick as sucked both big toes and tickled Omar's other toes simutaneously and soon Omar shot his spunk making him more ticklish than ever as I proved stroking his feet and the lads stroking his armpits! I left him to continue his education but knowing a worthy purchase that Omar would satisfy the needs of me and my guests!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back