• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eli's Education M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Eli lay on the bed on his stomach as I eased off his shoes telling him the first lesson that someone who comes to me to be submissive is they don't tell me what I can and cannot do and he lay helpless and gagged as his loafers off his upturned black sheer silk socked soles faced me. Eli had told me on the evening call from his office he didn't want his feet touched and pressed for a reason the 6' married 28 yr old said it was torture as his feet were too sensitive.

I leaned into both soles as feet secured together and pressed my nose into them deeply inhaling his footsmell saying for me nothing got my dick harder faster than a guy in his business suit with shoes off and socked and bare feet warm and moist from his day in the office and rubbed my lips against them both seeing his toes flinch while smelling both socked feet which I told him smelled like feet and a bonus to see them so clearly through his Armani socks.

"Your feet are going to really get it Eli so first thing I'm going to do is smell these stinky socks whether you like it or not, I am in control and Mmmm can smell your feet and how uneasy you must feel hearing me deeply inhaling your personal footsmell and have to say Eli your feet smell like feet!"

I slowly tickled his right socked foot with my fingers and heard instant gagged giggling and then tickled his left one and then tickled both simultaneously telling him I was glad his socked feet were sensitive as soon they'd be bare and bare ticklish feet my favourite kind!

He moaned in the gag as I peeled off his right sock and put my face to the sole and so he felt my lips on it saying the warmth of his sole on my face felt awesome. Truth be told my kick being knowing he feeling embarassed, uneasy and humiliated and helpless. The left sock followed so he was already dominated and in my control as I reminded him not wanting his feet touched I had smelled them socked and now both bare feet mine to enjoy. I told him his barefoot stink was enticing and stuck my nose deep in each foot in turn and inhaled each one deeply telling him to keep his feet still while I sniffed his soles and toes as if he had any choice!

After a couple minutes, I slowly ran my finger from the heel of his right foot up to the top of his toes. He wiggled and giggled as I did this. I loved his long, ripe-looking toes.

"Do you want your toes licked Eli ?" He shook his head as I put my warm wet tongue on his right heel and slowly licked the sole of his foot. Eli visibly shook desperate to pull his foot away but no chance. "I want these toes Eli and I'm gonna have these toes Eli." I taunted him as I started licking and sucking his toes hearing his muffled laughter and begging me to stop and telling him this continues until I decide it stops! I deeply inhaling his foot-stink at the same time!

"Ready to take the insane tickle torture that you'll be getting Eli!"

I held his left foot and ran fingers along the sole from heel to toes and he was going berserk as clearly the tickling is horribly tortuous for him hearing his begging for me to stop in between his hysterical laughter but ignoring him. Then a long suck on each of his long, succulent toes his long toes and my tongue sliding in between his soft, sensitive toes. I pulled the toes of his right foot back and sniffed and licked them and Eli eventually exhausted and helpless. I am in total control and he knows it.

I then to prove this point ran my tongue along the sole of his bare right foot from the heel to the ball of his foot loving the ripe taste as I told him saying it tasted like his foot smelled, a rich intoxicating smell which was quite addictive to me, I smiled imagining the expression of horror on his face as I said this. After a couple of times licking his foot from the heel to the ball of his foot, the taste appealed even more and soon had him squirming licking his toes.

I licked his toes like they were candy and licked between each of his toes and licked up and down the soles of his feet like they were ice creams and deeply inhaling his footsmell. I licked up and down the sole of each foot and between the toes and wrapped my mouth around a sweaty n' tasty mouthful of toes and sucking the sweat off them.

I made sure to press my tongue several times between his toes and individually sucked each of his toes and licked thoroughly between each toe. I then did the same with his left foot. Eli must have hated me! I licked the soles of both feet and in between his toes with great enthusiasm and made a point of saying how tasty they were as I hungrily licked and sucked on Eli's toes!

I then used the dried up nib of the felt pen which is a horribly ticklish tickle tool as it is so direct and precise and enjoyed drawing designs on the soles of his feet seeing his wiggling toes reacting to the tease. I rubbed my hands up and down the soles of his smooth feet. He started to react with me tickling his feet and and smelling his feet. Soon licking his feet again knowing he being extremely tongue ticklish! licking his feet. My warm tongue devastating sliding along his soles and in between his toes on each foot in turn.

I got a feather and tickled him on his feet with the feather end but the quill end unberaly ticklish for him and slowly drawn along each soles and across both feet for a bit. Eli though gagged was laughing hysterically. I licked, nibbled and sucked on his toes and additionally licking them, mercilessly tickling two tongue ticklish feet

Both bare sweaty feet in my face smelling strongly aromatic. This meeting I knew must be Eli's worst nightmare made reality! His sweaty feet on my lips and me smelling his foot sweat. I told him though I was in control, I loved being under another man's sweaty, smelly bare feet and licking the sweat from his feet. I licked every bit of sweat from the soles of his feet and licked carefully between each toe and sucking on his bare toes!

I then brought the feather into play and feather end sawn in between every toe and the quill end scraped slowly over his soles and under his toes and trailed along both arches.

"Eli cootchie, cootchie cooo, tickle, tickle, tickle!" I taunted as the feather quill so lightly and devasataingly tickled!

Eli was bucking and thrashing like a wildcat, both feet squirming, all toes wiggling and spreading attacked by the feather and slid in between his toes proving a killer. Then feather swapped for my fingers and nuzzled my lips against his feet and used my tongue to lick the sweat from both of his feet. I told him how much I loved the taste of his sweaty, bare feet and more licking under and in between his toes sensing this being so humiliating for him!

I tickle tortured and tormented Eli until he became breathless when I indulged in massaging his feet and hoping he had learned his lesson and if he ever wanted his untouchable feet touched to give me a call knowing he wouldn't be!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back