• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A lesson learned (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hey folks! I came up with a new story, that I just may turn into a series. It is superheroine based, not with the standard uual names you see, but new ones that I have seen across clip stores. I hope you all enjoy it and please let me know what you think.

Dear Diary,

The last few days have been rough. I have been trying to keep my head up, but it is so hard! Patriot girl is mad at me and well, I can understand that. I should have listened to her. If I did, I would avoided my total humiliation. It started a few days ago……”

Julie sat on the couch, feet propped up on the arm of the couch and eating vanilla ice cream from the carton. She wanted to relax today after a long week of training. Julie was excited to be at the League of Superheroines complex and even more excited to be a superheroine in training! She was selected to become the newest superheroine after she tackled a robber during a jewelry heist. She already had a judo and gymnastics background and when the superheroine Purple Haze arrived, Julie had everything under control. Julie is 19 years old, 5’3” tall, with a firm athletic body, her long blond hair was often in a ponytail. Purple Haze recommended that she join them in their never ending quest to protect the citizens of the world.

Julie remembered her first day at the complex. She got to meet all Legion of superheroines and after a very thorough and exhaustive background check, learned their real identities. She knew that joining the League would end her normal everyday life. She would become a superheroine and help save the world! The mentor she was assigned was none other than Patriot Girl! Julie was thrilled and her new heroine name would be: Lady Liberty.

She was considered a “Junior” superheroine and was in training. The training was very rigorous and Julie shined. She received many compliments on being able to learn quickly; however, the criticism she always received was her lack of patience. Julie was headstrong and always rushed into things, very confident about her abilities. Patriot Girl would often remind her that patience is key to victory. Despite many successes in training, there were instances where she would fail in training exercises due to a lack of patience. Because of this, Julie hasn’t gone out into the world fighting crime as of yet. This frustrated her a lot.

Julie continued to eat the ice cream, then she shot straight up when Patriot Girl entered. “Hey Anna, what’s up?”

Anna, also known as Patriot Girl, only shook her head when she saw the carton of ice cream. “Julie, why are you eating that junk? You got to eat all the right things.” She sighed.

“It is my day off and this tastes soooooooo good. A little ice cream never hurts. You should try some!” Julie smiled.

Anna laughed and then sat next to Julie on the couch. She wrapped her arm around her and looked into her eyes. “You know Julie, you are doing awesome. A lot of the girls here are liking what you bring to the League and I am proud of you. You just have to learn patience, because impulsive behavior can get you into a lot of trouble. Pretty soon, you will have your Trials and once you pass, you will be a full-fledged member. I am so excited for you!”

“So am I Anna! I wish I could have the Trials now! I am so ready to show everyone that I will be one of the best superheroines ever!” Julie said excitedly.

“Patience Julie..remember? Anyway, I have to go on my next mission. Word has it that Death Storm is mobilizing her minions to make an attack on the city soon. I will need to do some reconnaissance. Get comfy tonight my friend, and I might need that ice cream later.” Anna laughed.

“Can’t I go with you? I know we can find Death Storm together and bring her to justice!” Julie exclaimed.

“Not yet! Goodness, so full of energy aren’t you? I will be back. Just sit back and eat your ice cream..” Anna giggled as she kissed Julie on the cheek and patted her head.

“Ok….” Julie said, not happy again. She hugged Anna goodbye as she went off onto her mission. Julie sat back down on the couch, held her ice cream carton and pouted. Then she raised her head and had a mischievous grin. “You know, that is one way to impress the elders! If I were to capture Death Storm, I may not even have to do Trials at all! I know I can find her and bring her to justice! Yeah, that’s it! I will go hunt her down tonight!” Julie said with much enthusiasm.

Julie then changed into her Lady Liberty costume. She wore an American flag designed short sleeve top, with blue shorts and red knee high boots. She put on her blue cape and her red short eye mask and looked into the mirror. She looked damn good and she knew it. Her hands were on her hips, her legs slightly apart and she blew a kiss to the mirror. Tonight, the world would learn of the newest superheroine: Lady Liberty!

Lady Liberty snuck into the garage and there it was! Her future motorcycle! Decked out in the stars & stripes, her motorcycle was the latest in the League of Superheroines technology. Lady Liberty got on the bike, and slowly rolled out of the garage of the secret headquarters and into the night! Lady Liberty loved the speed this bike provided and soon, she was going through the city looking around for any signs of Death’s Storms minions. She then parked the bike in a secluded alley, covered it up with special camouflage and went about trying to find villains. She managed to get to the rooftop of a building and went rooftop to rooftop. She found a spot and then used her special binoculars to look around the city.

After a few hours, she tried to keep from falling asleep. “Where are they? This is getting soooo boring…” she sighed. Then out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something! She focused in and thought she saw something or someone lurking in the shadows. Her adrenaline started to flow as it looks like she may have found one of Death Storm’s minions! Then she heard a noise behind her. She turned around quickly and her she held her breath! Standing in front of her was a strikingly beautiful woman, dressed in all black, with black boots and a black mask that only covered her eyes. “Felina!!!”

“Yes, it is me. But a good question is, who are you?” Felina replied.

Lady Liberty prepared herself for combat. “I am Lady Liberty and I am taking you in! I am sure you have some information on the whereabouts of Death Storm!”

Felina simply laughed and was kind of impressed with this superheroine. “Ok um, Lady Liberty. You must be new. You look so adorable in your cute little outfit. Is this your first mission? I am so honored to be your opponent in your first defeat….”

“What did you say? Defeat? Please, you are about to find out just how much trouble you are in!” Lady Liberty screamed as she then charged Felina.

Felina giggled to herself as she saw Lady Liberty charge towards her. With blinding speed, she executed a roundhouse kick that connected with tremendous force into Lady Liberty’s jaw. Felina laughed as she saw the rookie superheroine fall to the ground in a crashing heap. She knelt down and caressed Lady Liberty’s hair and made sure she was knocked out. “Well little one, looks like I need to get some information out of you….” Felina then scooped Lady Liberty up in her arms and then carried her away.

Lady Liberty started to open her eyes and began to come to. Her eyes were still foggy, but started to come into focus. She tried to move her limbs, then realized she couldn’t! She knew she was laying on her belly, but couldn’t move her arms or legs. “W-what is going on??? Where am I?! Why can’t I move??”

Felina stepped out of the shadows and knelt down in front of Lady Liberty. “Comfy?” she laughed.

“LET ME GO!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!” Lady Liberty screamed.

“You pathetic rookie….Now that you are all strapped down to my special table, I think me and you are going to have such a purrrrrrfect time together….” Felina laughed as she stroked Lady Liberty’s cheek. She loved watching her victim squirmed on her table. Lady Liberty’s arms were tied down and spread slightly away from her boy, her legs were also tied spread apart. Right by her waist, was a hole in the table. Felina took a long, slow walk around her victim, dragging her nails across the table. “Listen rookie, I want you to tell me where the Legion of Superheroines headquarters is located….”

“W-what? Do you HONESTLY expect me to tell you that? You must be a new villainess huh? I suggest you let me go, otherwise when I get out of this you are going to pay DEARLY!!!” Lady Liberty spatted.

“Tsk tsk tsk…I can see you like to do things the hard way…” Felina giggled and then got into Lady Liberty’s face again. “I didn’t want to do it, but you leave me no choice. I am going to have to torture you then..” she purred then flashed her claw like nails. “A cat’s nails can be very convincing, don’t you agree?”

Lady Liberty gasped as she saw Felina’s nails wiggling wildly. She knew she was going to experience a lot of pain, but she couldn’t give up the location. No. Matter. What. “Do your worst bitch! I will NEVER talk!” she yelled, trying to convince herself as well.

Felina grinned as she heard the defiance of her victim. “I love your attitude… You see, you WILL tell me where the headquarters is located. It is just a matter of time. But I am going to have my way with you first little girl…..” she laughed as she then stood up and walked towards the side of the table. Felina enjoyed watching Lady Liberty struggle and writhe in her bonds. She looked at her ass shaking and ran her hand softly across the firm posterior.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME BITCH!!” Lady Liberty screamed.

“You are such a…..BAD…girl. I think you need some discipline.” Felina smiled as she then peeled the blue shorts down, exposing Lady Liberty’s naked ass. “No panties? You ARE a naughty girl….”

Lady Liberty’s face turned bright red as she felt the cool air caress her exposed ass. This was humiliating and she clenched her butt cheeks instinctively. “You can stop staring at my ass you lesbian!”

“Why yes, I do love women. How did you guess? You have such a nice ass…” Felina giggled as she petted the soft, yet firm skin. “I am going to take advantage of this ass…unless you have a location to tell me. Felina grinned even more as she heard silence. She was really going to enjoy this. She then raised her hand high in the air, then….SMACK!!!

“OUCH!!! HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU….OUCH!!!” Lady Liberty screamed as her ass was getting spanked. The pain was intense as she continued to get swatted. But she knew she couldn’t divulge the location and just had to bear it. Tears started to well in her eyes, but she refused to beg.

“Such a naughty girl you are….” Felina laughed as she stared at the ass cheeks getting a rosy color to them. “You are going to tell me where the Headquarters is young lady…I know your ass is in pain, but let’s change it up a little bit….” Felina then lightly traced her fingers across the now sensitive ass cheeks.

“Hey!!!” Lady Liberty shouted as the ticklish tremors started to rip through her body. “STOP THAT!! THAT TICKLES!!”

“I can see. Are you a ticklish little girl? Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle” Felina teased as her fingers danced all over the ticklish skin. She loved the sound of Lady Liberty’s laughter and how the ass cheeks would open and close and wiggle around, trying to avoid her tickling fingers.

Lady Liberty was in full throated laughter as the tickling fingers continued their torment. She couldn’t believe she was being tickled! She HATED being tickled. She was such a great athlete. Strong, agile, and very gifted, but horrifically ticklish. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Her mind started to race, praying that the tickling would stop, then praying she doesn’t find other tickle spots.

“I think you REALLY need to be tickled. In fact….” Felina warned. She then walked to Lady Liberty’s sweaty, teary eyed face and looked into her eyes. She then put a ball gag into her mouth. “I don’t want to hear the location just now. I am going to have my ticklish way with you. I can tell it is your weakness. Over the next hour, I am going to TICKLE you. I mean REALLY tickle you. You are going to suffer. At the end of the hour, I will remove the gag and you will tell me everything. But in a way, I hope you still fight me. I want to tickle that sweet young body of yours forever….”

Lady Liberty’s eyes shot wide open! Tickler her? For the next hour? She couldn’t even beg! She whimpered through the gag desperately, but Felina walked out of her sight. She struggled in vain in her bonds. She didn’t want to be tickled. She didn’t want to suffer. Her mind raced a thousand miles per hour as she wondered how did she get into this mess? Then her eyes popped very wide open as she felt Felina at her ass again. She felt her ass cheeks getting spread apart and she knew her hole was very exposed. She grunted and squirmed, but she knew she was very exposed.

“I bet this cute hole of yours is very ticklish…Lets find out.” Felina then used a stiff makeup brush from her bag and twirled it around the rim of the delicate hole. She was rewarded with the loudest muffled scream she had ever heard. She then twirled the brush faster and faster and moved it to the center of the hole and was delighted in the reaction. The stiff bristles made their way inside the hole and she knew Lady Liberty probably would have told her everything. But, she still had 55 minutes to go. She stopped the twirling and really enjoyed listening to Lady Liberty suck in some air through her nose. “Now, let’s find out where else you are ticklish…..”

Lady Liberty was getting exhausted. The horrendous tickling of her ass was taking its toll on her. It was hard to laugh and breathe with a ball gag in her mouth and drool already started to drip from her mouth. Her face was sweaty and her mascara ran down her cheeks from the tears of laughter. She didn’t know how long she was tickled, but it seemed like forever. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think someone would tickle her as a form of torture. She tried to wiggle her limbs, but she still couldn’t get free. She was now starting to doubt if she could hold out any longer.

“So rookie, ready for more…tickling?” Felina taunted. She saw how helpless and how weak her victim was becoming. She stared at the rosy color of Lady Liberty’s ass and knew she had to play with it more. But it was time to try another spot. She then put on her glove with titanium steel “cat claws” and easily shredded Lady Liberty’s top right down through the spine. She peeled open the garment and saw the naked back. She removed the glove and started to lightly skitter her fingers across the soft skin. She laughed to herself as she saw Lady Liberty’s body tense up and start to hear the whimpering giggles. “My my my, you have such a tickly back!”

Lady Liberty tried her best to squirm, but she just couldn’t move. The ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system and soon her whimpers became louder until she burst into muffled laughter. She shook her head wildly as she felt the fingers dancing across her spine, across her shoulder blades and then dip onto her sides. “Help me please!!! This tickles sooooo BAD!!!” she screamed in her head.

Felina continued the tickling and then she slowly traced her fingers from the base of the neck, pass the shoulder blades, right along the center of the spine, through the small of the back all the way to the tailbone. She enjoyed the way her victim reacted. The sound of the muffled scream delighted her and as she would admit, turned her on. There was something very sexy about tickle torturing this sweet, young beautiful superheroine. She then spent the next ten minutes simply tickling the back and sides of Lady Liberty. She never changed her strokes, just relentless soft tickles across the tender skin.

Lady Liberty cried. She cried and laughed at the same time. The fingers wouldn’t stop. The helplessness wouldn’t stop. The electric shocks of the tickling sensations wouldn’t stop. She remembered being tickled here and there as a kid and with some boyfriends, but nothing like this. She wanted to pass out. Her eyes started to roll back into her head when the tickling stop.

“I am REALLY enjoying this. You see you silly little girl, you should have told me the location. Just think, you still got like 40 minutes of this before I take that gag out….I am going to torture you…” Felina laughed as she looked at Lady Liberty’s back heaving up and down, trying to get air into her precious lungs. Shen then started to caress the vulnerable ass, her fingertip tickling the crack then sliding up and down the crack then her fingers wandered further and touch the exposed pussy lips.

Lady Liberty’s eyes popped open as she felt fingers invading her most special place. Her face turned beet red as she felt total humiliation. She was never touched that way by a woman before. She has had her fair share of lovers, but they were all men. She didn’t know what to think of this evil woman teasing her there. What horrified her the most was…..it felt good. REAL good.

Felina continued to stroke the lips and could tell her victim was starting to like it. “Well well well you NAUGHTY girl. Oh, don’t you worry your pretty little head off. I am going to make you mine and you will experience pleasure like never before. But, torture first….” Felina teased as she then started to tickle the inner thighs, her fingertips tickling the tender, but firm skin, sending Lady Liberty into further tortured laughter. Her fingers scurried all over the thighs and across the hamstrings, and she could tell her prisoner was starting to crack. She then concentrated on the back of the knees and Lady Liberty lost it.

Lady Liberty tried to keep her composure but it was no use. Her knees were wickedly ticklish and now this evil woman was going to torture her there. She tried to beg, but her screams were muffled. Her body shook as much as it could in her bonds as she felt the nails of Felina slowly tickling the back of her knees. She clinched her eyes shut and shook her head. She wanted this to stop. This was getting to be too much. “Why won’t she stop?! I am going to die!!!!” she thought in her head.

Felina figured her prisoner was losing her mind and she stopped the tickling. She loved the sound of the muffled whimpering and begging. She didn’t want Lady Liberty to pass out, so she slowed her torture. She went back to massaging the vulnerable ass and even let her finger caress the pussy lips a little more. She flashed a smile as she saw Lady Liberty’s body respond to her pussy stroking. She knew she was giving her a pleasure she probably never felt before. Then she slapped the ass very hard!

Lady Liberty shrieked in pain! She was starting to enjoy the pussy stroking and that slap on her ass snapped her back to reality. She didn’t know what to think anymore. She endured a spanking, then a sexual tease on her pussy, only to be tickled into near insanity, then pleasured again and finally smacked again. Her body was all on fire. Time seemed to pass by slowly and the pattern continued. Spanking, tickling, slight pussy teasing, then tickling more. Her mind was just about to break when she heard…

“Hour is up…..” Felina said while approaching Lady Liberty’s face. “Now, are you going to be a good girl and tell me the location of the Headquarters?” she asked while taking off the ball gag. She then kissed Lady Liberty on the lips and stroked her hair. “Got an answer?”

Lady Liberty was exhausted. She felt so humiliated as her body was so aroused, but she knew she looked horrible. Mascara stained her face with her tears, drool was coming out of her mouth and she was breathing heavily, her mouth finally free from the gag. Her body also ached from straining in her bonds. She looked up at Felina and knew she had to make a decision. End her humiliating torture, or suffer for who knows how long and get her body violated. “The location…is…..kiss my ass….you….will….n-never….get me to talk…..never…”

Felina could only smile at Lady Liberty’s defiance. “You pathetic little girl…oh, you WILL suffer for that. Time for another hour of torture….” She then put the ball gag back in Lady Liberty’s mouth, then slapped her very hard across the cheeks. “Oh you WILL tell me by the time I am done with you. You know, I am glad you are still a stupid defiant naughty girl. I think it is time for me to introduce myself to your…..feet…..”

Lady Liberty closed her eyes and her head slumped. She defiantly refused to talk which is heroic on her part, but she knew she was about to really suffer now. Felina found a weakness of hers, one that was never really used on her and she truly suffered. She was tickled all over her body and even had her most private region fondled which humiliated her. Now her most ticklish spot was going to be tortured. Her feet. Her precious feet.

Felina walked to the foot of the table and smiled. She saw Lady Liberty trying to wiggle her feet but there was no escape. She started to caress the shiny leather and put on her special claw glove made with titanium steel nails. She then punctured the red knee high boots right where the heel of the boot met the sole and sliced it open. She then managed to rip, cut and peel away the sole of the boot, exposing the upturned sole covered with a white sweatsock inside. She smiled as she saw the hidden toes clench from fear. She loved this part. Felina LOVED a woman’s foot. She removed the claw glove and used her natural nails to stroke the sole of the socked foot. The reaction she saw from the vulnerable foot made her feel excitement throughout her body. This foot is very…….very….ticklish.

Lady Liberty started to panic. That single stroke on her foot ripped through her body like electricity. She started to babble through her gag, and started to panic. A part of her mind started to scream to tell this evil woman everything. Just give up the location because she didn’t think she would be able to handle the tickle torture of her feet. Now she felt a single finger stroking up and down her sole. Her head shook violently, her eyes were shut tight and she tried to shut the sensation out of her mind, but it was no use. She screamed as loud as she possibly could with the gag in her mouth. It tickled, it tickled, it tickled, it TICKLED.

Felina continued to simply stroke her finger up and down the socked sole. She never changed her rhythm and her finger started at the heel, dragged it across the arch, then across the ball of the foot, then across the toe pads, only to zip her finger right back up the sole. The sock felt so soft on her finger and she enjoyed the hell she was putting her victim through. She grinned as she thought about what would happen when she gets to the bare sole.

“You should have told me the location when you had the chance….Now we are going to spend the next hour tickling your feet….You know, what’s inside this sock? I bet there is a very….very..very ticklish foot inside of there. Shall we find out?” Felina teased as she started to rip open the cotton sock with her nails and gasped as she saw the pink skin inside. She shredded the sock and peeled it open and she instinctively licked her lips at what she saw. A perfect sole. The skin appeared extremely soft, with a pink tinge to it. The toes descended in length perfectly and were medium, slightly chunky. She saw the sole twitching in nervous anticipation. Felina felt the adrenaline flow through her body as she stared at this sole.

Lady Liberty really began to scream in her gag as she felt the room air caress her now exposed foot. She hated being tickled on her feet. She avoid going to pedicures because just touching her foot would send her into ticklish hysterics. Now she was trapped and there was nothing she could do about it but suffer. Then she felt it. It was a soft touch on her heel but it felt like she was shocked with an electric wire! Her body tensed up as she felt the finger slowly, and deliberately trace down her foot with ticklish precision. She held her breath as the finger was tormenting her arch and across the heel, but then lost all sense of reality when the finger invaded her toes. Her toes splayed wildly and wiggled hysterically. She tried moving her foot away. But it was no use, it was trapped and Lady Liberty began to cry.

Felina truly enjoyed tormenting this foot. It was probably the softest foot she ever touched, well, maybe besides her own. She knew her victim was losing her sense of reality and then with wicked intent, scurried all her fingers across the sole. The reaction of her victim was priceless. The table shook with ticklish abandon as Lady Liberty did her best to try and set herself free. Felina then concentrated on the toes and her victim just fell apart with the most hysterical muffled laughter she has ever heard. She then used both hands to tickle the foot, one hand concentrating on the toes, the other hand titillating the sole. She was really getting into it as the feel of the ticklish foot felt nice on her fingers. As she stared at the sole and wiggling toes, the foot looked. Perfect.

“You know you naughty girl, you have the most perfect foot I have ever seen. I am really enjoying tickling it…. It is like you never walk in your barefeet. But why should this foot have all the fun? I think your other foot wants to play…” Felina teased as she started to rip open, then peel off the sole of the other boot, exposing the white sweat sock of the other foot. She didn’t want to wait and shredded the sock opened and now, she had two perfect pink soles staring at her.

Lady Liberty started to beg into her gag. She wanted this to stop. The tickling was finally breaking her down. Now her other foot was exposed and she didn’t think her body and her mind would be able to handle it. She wanted to tell Felina anything she wanted to know at this point. She wanted the foot tickling to stop and stop now! Unfortunately for her, the ball gag prevented her from telling Felina anything.

“Does this tickle?” Felina laughed as her fingers spider tickled the newly exposed sole. She delighted in the way her prisoner screamed through the ball gag and how tense her body became. When her fingers concentrated on the spot right below the ball of the foot before going into the arch, her victim shook wildy in her bonds. She knew she found a hot spot and was going to exploit it. The tip of her fingernail then diddled right on that spot, and her other hand tickled the same spot on the other foot. She knew it was just a matter of time before Lady Liberty would tell her anything she wanted to know. But she really wanted to have fun with this woman.

“Just think naughty girl, we still have 30 minutes of foot tickling to go!” Felina threatened as she continued tickling the soles. This interrogation was probably her best experience ever. She has tormented many others, but this victim, this one was special. It wasn’t everyday she had a superheroine, albeit a rookie, in her clutches. She then gazed upon the helpless soles. They look so inviting, so soft, so sensitive. She wanted more of those feet. She stopped the tickling and lowered her face to them. She could feel the warmth emanating from the soles and she took a whiff. Her senses exploded with lust as the smell of Lady Liberty’s soles excited her. She smelled up and down the soles and across the toes.

Lady Liberty tried sucking in much air as she could through her nose and part of her mouth. The tickling finally broke her. She started crying profusely during this break in the tickle torment and just wanted everything to stop. The feeling of total humiliation washed over her, and she felt Felina smelling her feet. She could feel the warmth of Felina’s face near her feet and her toes involuntarily wiggled. She felt so embarrassed. Then her eyes popped open! She started to giggle as she felt something very warm and moist on her feet. It couldn’t be!

Felina started to lick the soles of Lady Liberty and she really enjoyed the taste. Her tongue slid across the tender heels, causing squeals of laughter. The tongue then slid across the arch and the taste exploded her senses. She started to lick slowly and pressed firmly on the sensitive skin. The best part was, her tongue was genetically modified, similar to that of a cat. So her tongue could be soft like a human, or even a little more course like a cat, which she could control mentally. She then started to lap away at the sole like a kitten to milk sending Lady Liberty into horrific laughter.

Lady Liberty felt the course tongue now lapping away at her sole and her eyes nearly popped out of her head. The sensation was unbelievable! Her face turned beet red, her eyes straining, tears flowing, and her screams were louder, even with the ball gag in her mouth. She felt that evil tongue licking each sole and she lost it. She wanted to die at this moment, anything to not feel this terrible tickle torment. Then she felt the softer tongue licking her soles and invading her toes, which felt completely different.

Felina’s tongue slithered across the base of the toes, concentrating on the skin where the toes met the ball of the foot. She then used her “human” tongue tip to slowly invade the crevices of the sensitive toes. The taste was exhilarating and what she heard pleased her more. She heard lady Liberty moan so her tongue continued to lick away at the toe pad of the big toe.

Lady Liberty didn’t know what came over her. After all the tickling torment, the feeling of the soft tongue compared to the coarse tongue felt much better to her. It felt really good to her. She never had her feet played with like this and it really surprised her. She didn’t know her feet could be a source of pleasure. As the tongue continued to lick her toes, she felt herself getting very wet. She really started to moan with pleasure.

Felina loved hearing the moans of Lady Liberty as her tongue continued to lick the soft toes. She was getting very wet herself! She even started to rub her own pussy as her tongue tasted the delicious toes. Then she heard a giggle again, so she changed her tongue to coarse and resumed lick the sensitive soles. The sound of muffled screams really turned her on as her tongue licked the sides of the feet and all across the soles again. She lapped away and soon, the hour was up. She kissed each sole tenderly and walked back over to Lady Liberty’s head. She leaned towards her ear and whispered.

“I was going to take the gag off, but I want to finish you to make sure you tell me….everything. Let’s get you ready for more…” Felina then looked over her completely exhausted victim and released the bonds.

Lady Liberty felt the bonds coming loose, but her body was completely spent. She had no energy and cried more when she was flipped over onto her back. She felt the rest of her top being removed and her ruined knee high boots. She then felt her shorts removed off of her and now she was completely naked except for her mask. She then moaned helplessly as her ankles were shackled and felt them get raised into the air. Her wrists were shackled to the table and she got embarrassed again as her legs were then spread apart like a “V” and her pussy was completely exposed for the world to see.

“You look so beautiful naughty girl….” Felina cooed as she then caressed the supple breasts. She loved how pink and stiff the nipples were and then kissed each one. She was rewarded with lustful moans from Lady Liberty and her tongue started to lick the sensitive buds. She then converted her tongue to coarse and this caused a tickling sensation. She was delighted to see the breasts jiggle in ticklish agony and she was going to suckle these perfect melons till she wanted to stop.

Lady Liberty didn’t know what to do. The tickling was getting intense, but the pleasure was much stronger. She never had her breasts fondled this way by a woman and despite being completely humiliated, she was extremely turned on. What did this woman want? She was ready to talk! Why the sexual teasing?

Felina continued to lick the nipples, kiss the breasts, while her hand lightly stroke right above the vulnerable pussy. Felina then looked into Lady Liberty’s eyes. “Now my naughty little girl, I think I will see how tasty your pussy is. I think you can already tell, I love pussies…..”

Lady Liberty began to whimper for mercy. She saw Felina get up from suckling her breasts and walk over to where her private region was. She tried wiggling her legs, but Felina held them still. Her eyes popped open and her body grew tense as she saw Felina lower her head towards her wet pussy. Then she took a deep breath in anticipation as she saw that amazing evil tongue go towards her. She closed her eyes and braced herself.

Felina lowered her head and smelled the excited pussy. The aroma really got to her and her tongue tasted the pussy lips. A huge rush of ecstasy filled her body as it tasted delicious. She closed her own eyes and began to lap away at the pussy, her tongue invading the inside and licking all around the area. She was now consumed with lust herself and she really got into tasting the area. She felt Lady Liberty’s body quiver and moan helplessly which motivated her more. She then began to lap away at the pussy like a cat tasting milk.

Lady Liberty’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as the feeling of that tongue on her womanhood was something she never felt before. No male lover of hers did as an amazing job as Felina did on her pussy. The feeling was incredible. Something about the ticking of her body made her pussy more responsive to the taste of this woman’s tongue. She felt it building up in her body. A tremendous wave of pleasure was built up and was about to crash over her. Her toes curled tightly and she was just about to break….

Felina stopped the licking and the noise Lady Liberty made in disappointment made her smile. “You liked that huh naughty girl? I will make you a deal. If I make you cum, will you tell me the location of the Headquarters?”

Lady Liberty was going to explode. She nodded her head an exhausted yes.

“Then after you tell me, I am going to unmask you to see who you really are. Then, I will find where you live and tickle and force you to cum every night.” Felina told her. “Do you also agree to be tickled on your feet after you cum?” she asked with her fingers resting on the exposed soles.

Lady Liberty’s mind was done. She didn’t care anymore. She knew she was beaten. She nodded yes. She would nod yes to anything this woman wanted. Lady Liberty was defeated.

“Well then…I guess you are a GOOD girl now. Time for your reward…” Felina laughed as she lowered her head and started to lick the pussy again. She felt the extra wetness and knew it was just a matter of time. As she licked the pussy, her fingers tickled the back of Lady Liberty’s legs, which sent her into convulsions. Felina then took the tip of her tongue and gave one last lick to the throbbing clit and then it happened. An explosion of an orgasm came about and Felina was impressed on how much Lady Liberty squirted in pure pleasure. She rubbed her own snatch as she saw the love juices pumping out like a geyser. She saw Lady Liberty’s body go into convulsions of pleasure and she knew she won. She then rubbed her hand across the pussy and wiped some of the juices up.

“Very good girl….” Felina laughed, then wiped her hand covered in love juices across Lady Liberty’s cheek. “Now, let’s get this gag off of you…” She then removed the gag and looked into Lady Liberty’s defeated eyes. “Now my good little girl, where is the Headquarters?”

Lady Liberty started to cry. She was captured, tortured, stripped naked, and forced to cum. She was going to have her mask removed, revealing her identity and get tickled again. But she wanted relief so it was time to give up the information. She knew her career of being a superheroine was now over. “The Headquarters…..it….it….it’s located at…..” she started to say.

Then a huge CRASH happened! Felina looked up and saw Patriot Girl enter the torture room! Felina instantly screeched and went after the superheroine, and they both engaged in battle. Patriot Girl got the upper hand and was about to knock out Felina, but Felina quickly goosed her sides causing her to giggle and let her go. Felina then used her cat like quickness to scamper away and made it to a window for escape.

“Damn you Patriot Girl! You will pay for interrupting me! Till next time though! Oh and Lady Liberty, you are delicious as ever….toodles!” she stated then dropped a smoke bomb and made her escape.

Patriot Girl covered her mouth and cursed herself for letting Felina get away. The smoke cleared and she saw Lady Liberty still shackled on the table. She knew something horrific happened as she saw the shredded costume and how naked Lady Liberty was. It looked like she went through hell. She free her from her bonds and slowly picked up her worn out apprentice to carry her to safety.

“So that is what happened diary..That was the most humiliating moment in my whole life. I am happy that I had a tracing beacon in my boot as that is how Patriot Girl found me. But Diary, you can imagine how embarrassed and humiliated I felt when she rescued me. But I am glad she did! I was going to tell that evil bitch everything. It was the most wonderful orgasm I have ever felt, but I am supposed to be stronger than that!

Imagine having to tell the elders here that I was tortured by getting tickled. I am SO embarrassed. They comforted me, but I wonder if they will let me be a member of the League. I knew I shouldn’t have gone out on my own, but dammit…. I meet with Patriot Girl tomorrow. I wonder what my fate will be?”

How did I do? Should I make a series of this?

Welcome back, primetime.

A nice tale, primetime-style! Nice to see you're back in form. Looking forward to the sequels.

Thanks for all the great feedback and comments! I plan to release more as I have a good storyline going in my head. You have no idea how much I appreciate all of you for enjoying my work

Loved it! Though, did it say what Felina and PAtriot girl looked like? I couldn't really picture them :(

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back