• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story, part 1 (M/F)

theguid

This is the first story i have ever written. I suppose it is sort of the first chapter to a grander plan. Advice welcome. I appreciate it really isn't that good but I promise there is better to come.[/I

It was a cold winters night when the 2 of them sat down at that table. 16 soldiers each side ready to do battle without luck or chance. Chess was the game. He was a 20 year old student called Jason studying English Literature, he was tall and muscular with brown hair and chestnut eyes. He was a leading member of his class and a leading chess player, along with being a favourite on stage. He was also in the rowing team but his real passion was not in activities of the body but of the mind, of course there were exceptions.
His opponent was 19 year old Jackie. She was an American who had come over to their join university of Oxford to study psychology with the famous Professor D’Alkon , . She led her class, she always watched on the front row on the stage and writing reviews in the school paper, and se played chess extraordinarily well. She was a medium build, reasonably thin with blond hair. Her eyes were a green so true that it was hard to believe they were real. Her feet were what really appealed to him. They were small, soft, smooth and well kept. She even painted her toenails, perhaps daily. Especially since she had noticed their potential.
The first few times they had played he had won. They always played Sunday evenings, in preparation for the work that would need to be done on the coming Monday. They had challenged each other to a game when she had, in an article se wrote, criticized the chess scene in a devised play Jason did. He was getting cocky after the third victory and she desperately wanted to win. Her friend, Catherine, an English student who studied Chemistry had put it like this:
“Every man has his weakness. And it may coincide with a woman’s great strength.”
So for the next two weeks she wore a low cut top and a short skirt. She had worn trainers because it was what she always wore. On the next week she lost but on that second week she found his weakness. Struggling over a particularly difficult situation, she was trying to avoid a difficult knight fork that Jason had put her in when she stretched her feet out. It was a warm evening and in the library her trainers were too hot, she slipped them off and stretched her bare feet out beside the table. She noticed with delight as he strained to not stare at them. She even rubbed them against each other and this seemed to make him lose his nerve. She didn’t win the match, it was too late for that but he drew the match giving a clumsy stalemate that no man or woman in their right mind would give. He left shaken and she left elated.
She had spoken to her friend about it and they came up with the theory that it might be something to do with tickling. They were right.
For four weeks now she had worn a similar outfit, sleeveless top, which also showed her belly button and sandals which she took off almost as the game started. She had won for four weeks now. It was now the fifth week and Jason was again on the losing streak. He was suspecting now and as such was determined to win past his desires. He wanted to tickle her so badly but he knew he shouldn’t let it effect his game.
During that game a cat walked past her foot and she yelped. It was apparent that she was extremely ticklish. She still won the match, he leant over right at the end of the match and said:
“How is it that you have won these last five weeks?”
“I have played on your weakness,” she smiled and rubbed her feet together also stretching her arms up.
“Then I must play on yours,” he said smiling.
He leapt up and around the table grabbing her waist and wrestling her to the floor. She let out a quick scream, but he could tell by the scream that it was not the serious scream of fear but of a girl having a game. He dug his fingers into her sides and she quickly began laughing hysterically. Her legs flailed and her arms grabbed his hands but he was much stronger than her and he dug his fingers in doubly hard making her shriek with laughter. She rolled around on the floor but eventually he landed on top of her with her arms pinned underneath her. His weight was just enough to keep her pinned but not enough to hurt her. His fingers went up and touched her lightly on the back of her neck and she wiggled her head to try and avoid it.
“No- ha- he- ho- no…” she stammered.
Her cheeks rushed red and she gasped for air. He leant backwards and tickled the back of her thighs, she brought her feet up to try and protect her thighs but then with one hand he grabbed on to both feet she realised how stupid she was. He tickled her feet and with that she squeaked and could make no sound. Eventually he let go of her feet and they collapsed back on to the floor. He got up and she was eventually free, she continued to lie on the floor rolling on to her front.
“Now I know your weakness,” he said winkingas he left throwing his jacket over his shoulder.

They say that a single act of aggression leads to another more potent that the first, then another more potent than the second.
The same is true of tickling
]

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back