• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tariq M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tariq is fun to punish as always so reactive and this last weekend no exception as making excuses to his wife the 29yr old 6' handsome guy who presses all my buttons, the real estate agent came to me directly from his work as instructed so arrived in his designer suit and highly polished Italian soft leather loafer shoes and sat down black nylon socks covering natural tan coloured sheer tights. The best part about tickling someone's feet for me is when they either hate it, or are really ticklish there and try to resist laughing or both like Tariq with Algerian father and French mother.

Tariq has a drink with me and Friday night chose a rum and cola and soon stripped to his underwear and socks and tights and then secured to the restraint bed and genuinely asking me to go easy on his feet as he does hate it but the fee he's paid the straight guy's easily bought but he knows I'll get what I pay for and reminded him of his recent no show for whatever reason. I faced both size 13 socked feet which smelled rich and strong as ever and told to he wiggled his socked toes in my face asking what it is about his feet that I most like and I told him the main reason being his hating his feet touched but that money talked! I told him having control of his two horribly sensitive feet and taking time to torture them!

Saying this while still sniffing them seeing how uneasy it made him feel as intimacy with them really gets to him as he finds it hard to deal with and also it's another man with his feet but he has expensive tastes which need to be paid for so has no choice but to compromise himself! I stroked the warm and sweat moistened socked feet very lightly with one finger tracing up n' down both soles seeing his socked toes flex and immediately he squirmed even stroking each foot so gently and a reaction

"No!" he yelled. "Don't tickle!"

I ignored him and continued to tickle telling him I needed to find out where tickled most on his feet and he in no position to stop me and stroked across his insteps and then under his toes and along the centre of both soles making him wriggle more as these being his most sensitive areas and then indulged in giving him a socked foot massage which is almost bearable for him and done to get his feet really warmed up saying that hot n' sweaty feet being much, much more ticklish and making a point of saying this but he gasping as me suddenly sucking his socked toes whilst peeling them off and facing both upturned soles in sheer tights that he is told to wear.

"Oh Tariq tights really suit you, see your big n' sweaty feet through them and so tortuously sensitive, time to punish Tariq!"

"Not my feet please!" He pleaded. "Please put my socks back on, you know my feet are really ticklish please!"

Honestly his pleas are genuine though he knows will be ignored, he needs to make them, it's a natural reaction

"Oh Tariq your feet stink!" I told him as I very slowly glided a finger over his sheer covered left foot seeing his toes clench and feet tense as he tried engaging in resisting so intensified the tease gliding another finger the length of his right sole and taunt him reminding him of his time in the military school where after lights out in the dorm he was played with and made to engage in orally servicing three other trainees when his weakness was found. Asleep the blanket lifted exposing his bare feet secured hanging over the end of his bed and wakened with a stinky, sweaty sock of one of them used to gag him and in the darkness his pyjama top undone, trousers pulled down and his nipples pinched and licked as a hand got him hard, stroking his balls and fingers along the shaft of his dick but all the while someone tickling his feet, one foot at a time.

"Noo please don't speak about this!" he begged me as it embarasses and humiliates him

"Someone else found these feet so appaling Tariq and like me now drew circles along your soles making your foot twitch and a finger run up and down a sole like this yes tickle, tickle, tickling your foot and a mouth licking your dick and balls as you begged whoever it was to stop tickling your feet but gagged you could not be heard but yes you can now as I love hearing you laugh

"Nononononononononono." Tariq pleaded with me "Please don't tickle my feet."

That's what I did, stroking his right foot so he instantly began laughing and trying to escape and then his left foot and in tights both feet so ticklish, sweaty my fingers gliding up n' down both soles from his heels to his toes but then the quill end of the feather raked over each foot is very, very effective and Tariq can't stand the sensation, it's unbearable so maintained as he goes insane, yelling and moving as much as the restraints allow him to do. I bent his toes back so sheer covered soles very vulnerable and told him I wanted to see how long he could take this teasing and used the quill on each foot deviously as he lost it screaming for me to stop but no chance!

I attacked each foot in turn as he pleaded with me to stop so instead of the quill I ran my fingers all over his feet in tights making them feel so smooth and ventured to then sniff them saying his masculine feet in ladies tights really amused me and how delicious and suckable his toes looked and he cringed knowing what was to happen and not disappointing him, I sucked a mouthful of toes imagining his expression of horror as seen by me when doing so with him on his back as I would indulge in doing Saturday but Friday night he was on his stomach and nibbling his toes turned on hearing him scream with laughter as he is so tongue ticklish! I showed no mercy, raking my fingers up and down his feet as I alternated toes sucked and nibbled loving him being so desperate to pull his feet away as I told him soon time to lose the tights!.

A lovely panic heard as he begged "Please"No more! It tickles!"

"You're right Tariq it does!"I replied.

"You know Tariq just snipping here at the toe part and yes fuck yes releasing ten sweaty toes is such a buzz for me and then licking at them like this Mmmmmm from foot to foot driving you berserk is such a turn-on for me knowing I'm tasting Tariq Assad's very stinky, sweaty toes that have been trapped in tights and black nylon socks and shoes all day working up a delicious sweat for me to lick off and to pay for doing so an added buzz as nobody would get the same opportunity unless willing to pay for it and yes you leave richer but having endured your worst nightmare so like the other two meetings, something you won't be able to forget!"

While speaking I had cut off the tights from his feet so my attention could focus on both of his bare feet and he clenched his toes so I taunted and teased him drawing circles on his heels very lightly making him jus giggle but therefore flex his toes and then went to work on his right foot and scraped the arch with my fingers in a new toy, metal caps on them and scraped the length of his sole which really tickled his helpless foot and then the left foot treated in the same way! I began to massage his feet and make sure they were smooth and ready to be tickled.

All I needed was to have him say"That tickles!" as he did and I would then torture his feet with tickle. I knew that his right foot was a bit more sensitive than t began to lightly massage his toes and arch on his right foot and began scrambling all ten fingers on his arch. Tariq never imagined this happening and so screamed loudly. After subjecting his left foot to the same endurance, I then began tickling both feet at the same time which made him really try to pull his feet back. Tariq was really begging for me to stop tickling his feet in between breaths but I wouldn't stop. I just kept stroking the soles of his feet, listening to him laugh harder and harder.

I then indulged myself in appreciating the ripe taste of each foot so giving each foot in turn a thorough tongue bath making him clench his teeth as this is intimate and licking in between every toe and sucking on each toe as if they might be his dick and telling him straight feet always taste and smell best, his definitely exotic and that I can see why his feet in the military dorm invited such interest and especially oral. Then tickled his arches with both of my hands listening to him scream for mercy as I told him he must remember how his feet used to be mecilessly tickled if he tried to refuse to give blow jobs to his bullies! I took all ten of my fingers and raked them up and down his feet and even tickled in between his toes which I sucked and nibbled on just remind him if he'd forgotten!

How did I know all this? Our first meeting under tickle torture he confessed about lots of things to me and those he didn't were tickled out of him. I then slowly started tickling his feet with the feather seeing his reaction to it and gave great attention to it slowly sawing it in between them and Saturday instead a pipe cleaner just loving his toes twitching so repeating the movement in between all ten of his toes and then ran the feather from toes to heels. A violent reaction teased over his arches so spent time doing this over and over again and asking him if it tickled and how much it tickled?

Dragging the feather up and down his foot, he giggled as the feather tickled across his arch and then I switched feet. I got a similar reaction. Just a giggle as the feather tickled his arch. Then I pushed the feather in between his toes on both feet, sliding the feather back and forth through all of his toes and then ran it back down his arches once more before stopping and he went balistic!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tariq laughed. "DON'T TICKLE!" he yelled

I ignored his pleas and began raking my fingers up and down each foot having fun. In between breaths I could hear him beg for mercy but tickling his feet was just something I couldn't stop doing. I switched tactics and stared at his captive feet. I then said to him that I wondered how ticklish his toes were?

I then held first his right foot and then his left and held tight so each sole taut began stroking under his toes as laughing his head off Tariq begged me for mercy and in the spaces in between his toes. the feather slipped in and out as he yelled with laughter as I tickled his feet. Then ran the quill end in circles all over his soles and completely drove Tariq insane with laughter! I then put the feather aside and went back to using my fingers and tickled under his toes and all over his sensitive arches. It seemed that the longer I tickled, the more ticklish Tariq got.

"Stop it that tickles." he said.

"Oh are you ticklish Tariq?" I taunted

I began running my hands up n'down both soles simultanously and he soon squirming and hysterical and the more I tickled, the harder he laughed, and the more ticklish he got. Every once in a while I focused all ten fingers on one foot and tickled it madly. Just letting my fingers drag all over the soles of his feet. His feet were bare and all mine and very warm and smelling amazing as I told him sniffing them both and then licking all over both of his feet

“Oh nohohoho! NO! Not my feet! Not my feetnot my feeheeheet!HAHAHAHAHAPLEEHEEHEEASE!”

My fingers teased in between the crevices beneath his toes. I then stroked his soles, the centre of each one and slowly moved up to his toes. As my fingers dragged across both soles and tickled his toes Tariq clenched his toes to try to stop the tickles so held his toes back and simply stroked under them harder and all along both soles and then his very ticklish arches. My nails stroking up and down his feet one at a time.

"Please," said Tariq. "No more. It tickles too much."

Tariq pleaded for me to stop but the more he pleaded the more I ticklled and pushed my fingers in between his toes and the more he yelled, the more he invited tickling torture and then I used all ten fingers on his left foot and then his right foot. just tickling his feet and then both feet simultaneously! Holding his toes back and tickling his right arch and heel and then his left foot the same way and then tickled both of his feet at the same time. He screamed again and laughed hard and at a high pitch. The soles of his feet are just so ticklish.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" I tormented him." Your feet are my prisoners!" I said. "So tickle tickle tickle! Who has ticklish feet Tariq?"

Tariq responded with another scream as I moved both of my hands over to his right foot. Remembering that the middle of his arches was where he was most ticklish, I did a ten finger scramble all over his ticklish arch. Switching back to tickling both feet at the same time I synchronized my hand to tickle both of his feet the same way. Both of his ticklish feet were tortured by me and I tickled his feet faster and faster and told him it was time to find out if slow tickles or fast tickles worked better on his ticklish feet. I slowed my tickling down and gently stroked both of his feet at the same time. I leaned down and licked his right foot starting at the heel and slowly dragging it up to his toes and then the same with his left foot!

Tariq laughed and laughed as I licked his feet again and again and again. I love the taste of them and indulged in smelling them and sucking and licking his toes and licking the length of his soles his laughs encouraging me and raked my nails up and down his feet! I tickled the soft skin of both feet at once and started at the balls of Tariq's feet, tickled downwards towards his arches and then focused on his heels for a bit before working his way back up again. When I returned to the balls of his feet, I then continued tickling upwards until I reached the base of Tariq's long toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH"

I continued tickling the base of all of Tariq's toes and slipped my fingers in between each toe to tickle the sensitive skin there and my fingers tickled all over the bound soles, turning Tariq into a laughing hysterical wreck.

"AAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"NOOOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA"

I brushed up and down both captive soles with the electric toothbrush making sure that the stiff revolving bristles hit every single crevice of each foot, including the base of Tariq's toes.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPIHIHIHIHIHITPLEEEEASEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAA"

I made sure to move it between each and every toe driving him mad. He desperately wanted me to stop but had no choice but to endure the torturous tickling of his naked soles and toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAA"

The bound man lay hysterically laughing wondering if I was ever going to stop as I told him the session was soon over and it was torture but he was commanding a high fee for me to electrify the nerve endings in his feet with endless ticklish sensations. I decided enough and gave both feet a tongue bath which was licklish but then a foot massage to his right foot and deeply massaged his arch, where touching there earlier I'd been making him hysterical with laughter but now was making Tariq moan with a different touch to the same spot and after thoroughly massaging his right foot, moved on to his left foot and repeated the process. After I finished with both feet a rest in order but my sleeping with his feet secured beside me and it would be found out then how much sleep he got throughout the night! It turned out not much as an insomniac his feet smelled and tasted too good!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back