• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opportunity Knocked M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
6’1 and secured to the bed in his black nylon socks my step - dad came out of his drugged doze and was shocked to find he couldn't move and tried to tell me to let him loose but another realisation, gagged. I smiled at him saying I knew about his affair going on and if he didn't want Mom finding out and his meal ticket to a very comfortable life, his Mercedes Benz, Rolex watch and this year alone three holidays that he dealt with what was in store for him.

Carlo in his early 30's is 20 yrs Mom's jnr and has been seeing Jill for the last 6 months but Mom besotted with her Italian stallion is blinded by love, lust or both, not close to Mom for reasons of no importance here, suffice to say that she won't find out from me anyway, the mistake she's made and I have never liked Jill, Mom's younger sister either but sinking low to do this to Mom! Carlo shocked at how much I knew? I was blatant with him!

"Oh Carlo you are so gonna hate what I am going to be doing but you know though not much liking you and the feeling mutual, you are an attractive guy and I've always drooled over your black socked feet, wanting to mess around with them and of fuck yes your bare feet but never thought I would get the opportunity to do so but tonight opportunity knocked and you can be sure I'm gonna make the most of the opportunity knowing it's something you can't stand, you really hate as you've said in chats with me and Mom! Fuck look at these big feet facing me and their smell tells me they're warm, salty and sweaty!"

I leaned forward and put my hands on his right foot and he immediately flinched. Same reaction when touching his left foot and felt up the damp areas by his socked toes as he squirmed. Then began massaging both feet feeling the sweat moist areas around his toes and saying Mom away on business, this was going to be a long, long night for him as I was going to take my time and prolong his agony!

I told him I had planned this all day knowing his feet would be warm and sweaty from the office so socks nicely clinging to them showing me their outline and massaging them increasing their heat and annoying him which even gagged I could tell it was doing. I massaged each foot and same time leaning close to them sniffed them saying his foot smell was intoxicating to me. Heat radiated from them as my hands and fingers worked on Carlo's socked feet making him squirm and then began to slowly peel off his right sock and then the left sock saying what a great shape they were, his 2nd toes a little longer than his big toes and having a highish instep so getting to know his feet intimately to embarass and humiliate him Leaning forward I pressed my face to both newly bared soles, warm and soft, with a hint of dampness. The scent strong and winking began kissing his soles and each toe with a lick here and there when I felt like it but I was in control, that was the point to show him!

"Carlo you must feel very uncomfortable and defenseless right now with my hands, teasing fingers so close to these bare feet and oh yeah a tongue ready to lick them, gonna be giving your toes blowjobs, sucking every one in fact you might even get to wish it was your dick I had my mouth around but let's just lightly stroke here in the centre of each sole, so lightly, so gently! Oh yeah Carlo these feet have perspired a lot so my fingers will glide all over them and they're so smooth and very sensitive being so warm and sweaty trapped in socks and shoes all day!"

I told Carlo I always liked guy's feet and never until now had been able to do anything about my kinky desires until now but wanted to tickle torture, tease and torment a bound guy for at least the past three years and fondled his feet as I told him and massaged them with more pressure and showed him that his feet really got to me sniffing my hands that had been massaging both soles. Then deeply inhaled his feet and smiled as he tried to move them away form me and gripped both ankles and said

"Keep your fuckin' feet still, my nose is on these soles and now sniffin' these toes and you Carlo will deal with it now wiggle your toes in my face or see what happens!" and he did fearing the consequences.

"That's a good man, you do as I say and all will be fine, don't and after this hellish night, I will tell Mom all about you and Jill so your choice and I'd prefer not to tell her!" I said and showed him the feather and winked and lightly brushed it the length of each sole as he tried to move his feet out of range and with each stroke his toes clenched and splayed as his giggles intensified. I swiped the feather from both arches to the balls of each foot telling him that he seemed to be very ticklish on his feet and wondered if he was just pretending as his reaction seemed too full on! I said seeing his toes wiggle excited me and made their smell even more apparent to me and wondered what his feet tasted like?

Then very teasingly sawed the feather in between each of his toes and spacing them with my fingers then tickling in between them asking him which sensation tickled him the most but knowing he coudn't answer verbally told him to show me by squirming as it tickled him and I really got into teasing him in between his warm, sweaty toes asking him as he was laughing so much if he was enjoying himself as I was? His toes couldn't handle much more tickling agony as he struggled for breath so I stopped tickling his toes so vigorously to a slightly less ticklish stroking motion.

The twisted the feather around to the quill end and stroked both arches before back to his toes and holding the toes back of his right foot so his sole was taut tickled his right arch with stroked along it and same with his left foot and said this had to be torture as I alternated dragging the quill across each instep. Then looked at him and said what I found most attractive was that he was straight, a hot blooded Italian male as I put down the feather and sniffed his feet deeply and then said they were so sweaty and dirty that they needed a wash and began licking his right sole and fuck what a reaction, he cursed into the gag as I stopped saying his sole tasted warm and salty and licked it more and more and then lapped at his left sole and each lick making his feet more sensitive than ever, I tasted every inch of both feet and told him they tasted amazing as I licked along his arches and up n' down both soles driving him berserk!

"Carlo you know I have to lick and suck your toes, all ten of them so ready lets explore these toes of your right foot and my tongue licked his salty tasting toes and he tried to clench them so tickled his left sole horribly until he splayed his right toes and my tongue slid in between them where they tasted the most, it was an intense experience for him as I could tell he really does hate his feet played with, always the same reaction even now! I licked the toes of his left foot and in between them and took a mouthful of first his right toes and then his left and then again and again, telling him I was having a foot feast! Both of his feet coated in my saliva, I licked on and on and gently nibbled on his toes and pressed my face to his soles inhaling their masculine scent and then licking from his heels to his toes and still nibbling but massaging his arches while sucking on each toe!

"Mmmm fuck Carlo, Mom doesn't know what she's missing or Jill, it's great your feet are so ticklish, you really so hate them messed with but this Carlo tonight is foot-rape, it will never feel quite so bad again as I am sure you know now that to keep my lips sealed your feet will be played with by me and yeah later need a witness to back me up and in case you decide to threaten me so Tom will come over, you know he thinks you're hot, he doesn't hide it does he and well the chance to play with you, we both know he won't refuse!" I taunted my step-dad.

The raunchy smell of Carlo's feet was and is incredible. I rubbed my face along both soles of his feet and caressed each foot as I inhaled his foot-stink. I told him to obey me or be tickle tortured and he nodded and told to, he placed his toes under my nose as I inhaled the smell and then wiggled his bare toes over my nose and mouth and he splayed his toes for me to lick and sniff in between them all. I opened my mouth and tasted the hot, damp underside of his meaty toes and their salty taste prompted me to explore between his toes with my tongue. I worked my tongue in and out of each crevice and within minutes, his toes were completely coated with my saliva. I licked and sucked each toe, nibbling and teasing and savoring the taste of each one and told to, he pressed both of his feet into my face; he wasn't being tickled after all!

The moist heat of his soles on my face was amazing and obeying my instructions slowly first one foot then the other moved down so that all ten toes covered my nose Starting at the base of his heels I worked my tongue along the wrinkled crevices of his soles. My tongue then found itself between his toes and as I came to the tips of his toes my mouth clamped down around them and I sucked as hard as I could. I swallowed every ounce of saliva that managed to come off his feet so both were lubricated with my saliva.

Then suddenly ran my fingers up and down on his left sole like crazy and increased the speed of my fingers so Carlo was bucking on the bed shrieking with laughter.I then gave his right sole a ticklish work-out and then I tickled both of his soles simultaneously as he was laughing and pleading with me to stop if I heard his muffled talk correctly! I then stopped and called Tom.

"Hiya Tom, it's Mick and guess who's bound to his bed going nowhere, yeah and fuckin' hell I have found out he really does hate his feet touched, they're off the scale ticklish and want you to come and play and let's teach him a lesson, you up for it as not touched him there but fuck wanna see you go there, yeah cool see you in ten!"

"Oh fuck Carlo you have no idea what's planned for you but it's gonna fuckin' mess with your head for sure!" I told him smiling as waiting for Tom's arrival I enjoyed tickling his feet with the quill of the feather again and dragging it the length of his soles but released his gag as I wanted to hear his reactions and wasn't disappointed by them!

“I-I c-can’t HA HA HA HA take any more!!! HA HA, please I am begging you to stop! I really don’t HA HA know HA HA HA HA HA how much more I can take!!”

“I will tell you when you have had enough Carlo.” I said as the door bell chimed and I said "Party Time" and let Tom in and Tom looked at me as I stood aside and did Carlo curse

"Don't fuckin you do this Tom, I warn you!" he said "NOO FUCKIN' BASTARD NOOO!" Carlo yelled as Tom rubbed Carlo's dick inside his suit trousers and then unzipped him and we pulled them down his legs and smiled as we saw the pre-cum oozing through his briefs and Tom pulled them down and there was Carlo's dick which was hard and erect and Tom stroked it as I then went to his feet again. Tom grabbed the feather and started to tickle Carlo's shaft. The sensation was too much. He began screaming again, cursing because Tom was playing with his dick.

“You fucking queer, get off me now I promise you will be sorry!” he yelled at Tom who smiled and winked at me saying

“Oh believe me Carlo before the night is over, you will be begging me to let you cum.”

He then rubbed Carlo's dick and stroked his balls and used Carlo's own pre-cum as lubrication and kept stroking and teasing, fondling, caressing as I watched not touching Carlo's feet but smelling them but no distraction from the sensations Tom was giving him in silence and curses became moans and Carlo was driven to groan

“Oooooooh yeah “Oh shit, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna-“

Tom stopped stroking his dick!"

"You are not gonna cum until I'm ready, I'm not gonna let you Carlo!" said Tom

“Oh no please, please you must fuckin' let me cum!" moaned Carlo

“I don’t think I have to do anything” Tom teased. “You are the one tied to the bed Carlo!” Tom taunted as he stroked Carlo's inner thighs saying he was gonna frustrate him, edge him as Carlo yelled

NO!! DON’T DO THA-HAHAHAHAHA-AAAT!!”

Tom turned to me and smiled "Let me see you work on his feet Mick now that you have the chance!"

I started tickling Carlo's feet which were absolutely drenched with sweat. As I tickled them, I leaned over and sniffed his feet.

“OH NO NO PLEEEEASS-HAHAHA NO!!”

Tom loved seeing me use my fingers amd mouth all over both feet and the feather as Carlo suffered and then he said

"Having cum he's gonna be more sensitive than ever and reckon time for you Carlo to shoot the first of the night's spunk as we are gonna break you down so by morning you will be our puppy dog, this dick, these balls and maybe even your ass mine as you haven't yet had your asshole teased with a feather but Carlo you will experience it tonight and reckon Mick's got loads of plans for your feet!"

He then ran the feather all over Carlo's shaft and then his upper body and thighs and moved to his armpits and Carlo was screaming with laughter, begging Tom to let him cum. Tom then applied the feather to Carlo's dick again. His dick kept getting harder and Tom started to suck Carlo's dick until he was ready to cum and stopped. I then licked and sucked his toes as Tom said he bet he wished a mouth was licking and sucking somewhere else and licked a finger and slid it in between Carlo's legs and began fingering him as I tickled both of his feet and then stopped and Tom sucked Carlo's dick again and licked his balls bringing him back to the brink again and more oral foot attention from me and then oral service from Tom but this time around so he shot his load which flew out with force but then 'Bzzzzz' as I activated the electric toothbrush!

"NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHFUCKAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHEEHEEFUUCKTICKLESHAHHAA" screeched Carlo

"Yeah Mick go for it! Hey Carlo you might have brushed your teeth this morning but forgot to brush your feet but Mick's got that covered!" taunted Tom "This night will be a lot of fun!"

Last edited:
Naughty but nice is right James and thanks for the discreet - private compliments!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back