• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live, laugh and be happy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Chris had called me saying he needed the cash urgently as newly released from jail having no job, no fixed address and his wife having dumped him, she was divorcing him. I told him to be sure what I was advertising, for guys to be bound and dominated as I figured best be upfront with him and he said again the $500 made it okay but he wasn't Gay so didn't intend any kind of reciprocation and he wouldn't be fucked! I told him no worries as I wasn't into anal play at all and he arranged to meet within the hour!

Chris arrived the 6' 3" of him, the 28yr old has deep brown eyes, and dark brown hair and a handsome face. We sat and spoke to relax him a little and he told me he had been in prison three years but didn't say what for and I didn't ask. I told him again that I paid to control guys and wasn't sure he would go for this and he could back out but he said that he was here so would take it and deal with it.

I told him to stand up and strip to underwear and socks and he did but said he was sorry that his feet might smell but he had been in his trainers and socks all day and the shower in the hostel had been faulty and I dismissed what he said saying feet smelled like feet and we smiled and I secured him on his back to the playtable. This done blindfold him and then went to his feet and asked him what size they were and he sais size 14's and I then said they had a strong and sensual aroma!

"He responded "You mean they stink, my cellie said the same thing!"

I smiled saying did they get on and he said that the cellie learned his place and now I was intrigued but this would play into our session very nicely. I told him he seemed to me and had sounded like a guy who liked to be in control and he said he was usually and I said that the money talked I was offering so he in a situation he'd not otherwise be in and he said this was right. I told him that his big feet were very masculine and felt his feet stiffen as I massaged them still in the black nylon socks on them and said a foot massage relaxed people and he lay silent but I felt his feet twitch and jerk a little.

"Fuck Chris your feet smell is awesome, moist, musky and hot and your feet feel really smooth through these socks!" I said continuing to massage each socked foot and adding a gentle stroke along both soles and feeling a little pull of them when I did so

“Chris seriously I’m not hurting you, am I?” I said lightly stroking each socked sole seeing his socked toes clench and feet twitch

“N-no but please, stop!” he said

"Okay so not hurting you but your feet reactive to my touch instantly so then Chris you must have ticklish feet!" I said and stroked each foot sole and he pulled hard on his feet but both very secure as I kept stroking them both

"Even socked very sensitive big feet Chris!" I said

“STOP nohohoho!” Chris cried. “PLEASE plehehease don’t tihihickle me!”

I maintained the light tickling reminding him I was in control and his feet bought and explored both socked feet gently stroking his heels, arches, insteps and balls of both feet and frequently his toes saying that warm and sweaty feet always more sensitive as my fingers feeling and fondling the thin nylon fabric of his socks saying they hugged his feet like a second skin. I told him that his socked feet excited me and pressed my nose to his socked soles and licked them and stroked them gently.

"I did tell you Chris I dominated guys and have to say these socked feet smell very raunchy and taste ripe and the feel of them is a buzz as both so moist it's almost like you not having socks on at all and soon enough you already know you won't as I will get what I've paid for!"

The thin black fabric clung to every contour of his feet. I took the damp right foot in my hand so I could feel every sexy inch of it. Chris's toes pressed upward and stretched the fabric, so that I could see their form perfectly. The fabric strained as it covered the ball of his foot and the heel, and dipped into the deep concave of his arch barely concealing the skin beneath. I lifted his foot higher, so that it was close to my nose. I inhaled gently at first, barely grazing the surface with my nostrils. The smell was like a drug; the intake of, which became deeper and more prolonged with each breath, until my entire face was buried in his fleshy sole. I then did the same with his left foot and both socked soles rested in my face.

I then slowly licked both socked soles and told him I could taste the saltiness of his foot sweat. The sock fabric felt a little rough on my tongue, until it had become saturated with my saliva. I created glistening trails, from his heels, into his arches, and up to his toes on each foot as he pleaded with me to stop as he hated feeling it again and that word rung a bell with me so one to remember as I told him that his feet were mine to enjoy and saw him cringe! I kept deeply inhaling them and then sucked on the toes of each foot, a mouthful of socked toes saying I was going to suck the sweaty flavour out of them! I spent time saliva lubing his toes and then stopped.

"So you really controlled your cellie then Chris yeah, you know what I think the opposite as you said earlier that you hated the feeling of someone by your feet 'AGAIN' and three years inside that wouldn't be your wife but a cellmate finding he has control of another one and a giant guy like you being made to feel weak as a kitten, now that figures and my guess being that he enjoyed the fact these two mammoth feet are so horribly sensitive that you hate them being touched, so you tried putting me off saying they would smell strong right!"

"Nooolook hahahahahahaastaaapahahahatickleshahahahaa!"

"Oh Chris stop playing games, this just a warm up for the main event and with your socks on still, just exploring both feet to see where on them you're the most sensitive as I like to be methodical and get results but you are going to confess all as you are subjected to tickle interrogation from me!" I said smiling

"Noo please okay yes he tickled my feet period and it was hellish okay so now you know, please stop!" Chris told me

"Chris let me tell you that these socks are gonna come off and will love their rich n' raunchy smell even more barefooted than I do now and I am going to lick and savour your foot taste, run my tongue the length of your sweaty soles and in between each and every toe, under your toes and across your arches and insteps, bathe your feet in saliva and it will be a tongue ticklish experience as I will be nibbling your toes and grazing my teeth along the sides of them which is why both feet are secured together not spread eagle as I want them them witin easy reach and vulnerable and you will tell me what he did or I will make sure you suffer more so you better get talking right!"

"Yes okay .. he was friends with a guard and I was trouble and he 'Daddy' of the wing so he had influence and they tortured me having me secured to the top bunk and gagged and I had to do other stuff!"

I soon had Chris' feet bare and was massaging them both as he told me that with his torturers it was his feet tickled so he sucked their dicks and licked their asses literally and they fucked him and as one of them did, the other would tickle his feet to show him they were in control. He gagged with a sweaty sock and usually the officer's. As he told me this I was sensually massaging both feet and deeply inhaling his foot smell!

"You won't fuck me will you?" he said weakening and I assured him I really wouldn't as I had promised him

I started to nibble on his naked toes and slip my tongue between them. This was driving him out of his mind, as the screams began to become incoherent in his hysterical laughter

"NHOOHOOT THE THOOIHOOHOOES!PLHEEHEESE! DHOOHOON'T THEEHEECKLE MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOHOOES! NHOOHOOT MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES!" he bellowed. I continued this tactic for the next thirty minutes without stopping for a second. "STHAAHAAP THEEHEECKLING MHAAHAAY THOOHOOHOOES! PLHEEHEESE! HAAHAA!” he yelled.

I indulged in licking both of his feet thoroughly, carefully sucking on each toe, giving them a blow-job and licking in between his toes loving the intoxicating aroma of his hot, sweaty, smelly feet. I rubbed my face all over them and my nose on both soles sniffed saying I was addicted to his feet even the warmth radiating from them and loved their softness as I took his bare toes in turn in my mouth and gave both entire soles a thorough washing using my tongue. Applying my tongue to his toes was delighted to learn that slipping my tongue in between his toes drove him out of my mind with ticklishness. I also found that nibbling on his toes defiinitely got a reaction but my tongue, licking the pads as well as the spaces between the toes caused him to fall into absolute hysterics. Chris's #1 weakness; his toes!

I reached for the feather and began to glide it along the sole of his right foot and he immediately went insane as his foot was extremely sensitive to the softness of the feather. I stroked every inch and under the toes as he bucked on the playtable and slid the feather between each toe then back again then along his soft arch.The feather slid into each and every crevice of his bare foot and over the top and under the toes. Then used the quill end and dragged it up and down the bare sole and he howled with laughter

“NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEASE I CAHAHAN’T TAHAHAKE THAHAHAT! HAHAHA NO!”

I smirked at his predicament and drew circles in the center of his right arch and under his toes with the devilish quill and loving his reaction

“NAHAHAHAHA DEHEHEHE HAHAHA P-P-PLEHEHEASE! HAHA!” Chris screamed out half-pleas and desperate laughter until his laughter became silent.

I then instead began wiggling my fingers under and between his toes as he squirmed and giggled and began tickling his arch and then stopped and let him have a quick break indulging in deeply inhaling his amazing foot smell before repeating the process beginning with the feather again on his left foot!

“I can’thahahahahhahaa—I cahahan’t PLEASE STAAAPAHAHAHAHAA!” he pleaded in manic laughter as my fingers then worked on the wiggling toes of both of his feet simultaneously and then gently explored every inch of his manly sensitive feet.

I stroked at both soles gently at first and then began to tickle with my finger tips from the heels to the toes of both feet. My fingers probed under each toe lingering where a sensitive spot was found. I would then go in for what I call the "kill" I would wrap both hands around his foot and for about 3-5 min I would with more pressure tickle his helpless foot as he screamed and squirmed wildly about on the playtable. Then I gently stroked his feet just enough to keep him on the verge but not enough to cause hysterics. I then shocked him and slid his underwear down and began tickling his dick and balls with the feather, the strokes maddening as I told him it was this or his feet and saying whilst liking teasing his dick that his feet having a smell that got my dick hard and a taste that was one I savoured and saying this gently licked his rect hard dick and balls just enough to keep him tortuously edged but stopping genying him relief.

"To gain that, to cum Chris tell me about what you suffered in the cell!" I tormented him

He said that he had not had his feet licked by either of them but had been hired out by them to other cons and been played with and one night of hell to a party of six cons and been used and abused by them all. I had to blow them all and lick their nipples, lick and suck their balls and kiss and lick thir dicks and asses but the soles of their feet and kiss them and suck their toes and then suck them off, swallowing all their cum but then told I needed more training and was tickled to fuck by them all and my feet were a target of two of them who found them both tongue ticklish! Another eventually jerked me off forcefully as I was even more ticklish then and tickle tortured mercilessly even coating my feet in oil and dragging their fingers up n' down the soles of my feet and fingers in between my toes as oil was poured on my dick and balls and fingers stroked my dick until I was going to shoot my load and then oil smeared over my asshole and one of them fingered me as my feet were tickled and then dick and balls lightly stroked as I was edged but eventuallly allowed to cum but then tickled until I cried! That the worst expereince of all so now you know!" he said

"Fuck Chris that sounds hot, no oil used on your feet by me though as I love the taste and smell of them but you sure went through hell with those guys!" I said as I ran the feather along the shaft of his dick and it caressed his balls saying I was going to drive him crazy, dseperate to come and then with the gentlest of strokes I stroked just under the head at the glands and watched Gary inhale and exhale harder and harder till his whole body lifted off the playtable and I continued to stroke until his dick exploded violently, sending eruptions one after another as his body shook and bucked. With each eruption I continued to stroke his cock and balls with the feather

Chris was sweating like crazy as I began to tickle from his chest to his armpits and exposed ribs and down to his stomach, then into his hyper ticklish belly button. To my joy he was laughing like a baby and squirming around trying to escape my wiggling fingers but escape impossible I stepped up my tickle attack and was back at his feet! It was music to my ears when he screamed with laughter at the foot tickling and began to shout,

"Nhoohoohoot on the fheeheeheet! Oh PLHEEHEEHEESE! Nhoohoot on the FHEEHEEHEEHEET!" as I went to work on the soles of both his bare feet at the same time, and this was driving him insane. He was screaming "NHOOHOOHOO! NHOOHOOT THEEHEERE! PLHEEHEESE, NHOOHOOT THEEHEEHEERE!” as I tormented his tender arches. I found that a light touch on the arches worked best while lightly using my fingernails on his soles and the balls of his feet and made his laughter go up an octave. Tickling both feet at once was really driving him nuts!

Chris was perspiring profusely as I explored every inch of his manly sensitive feet but with an ice cube and licking his soles and sucking his toes as he was teased and again stroked his balls and the shaft of his dick with the feather so he was desperate to shoot his load, he wanted nothing more than to explode and actually begged me to let him cum! I asked him if he really wanted to shoot his load, should I allow him to or keep him edged, how long did he think he could bear not spunking off I asked him as I took little licks at his balls and slipped my lips over the head of his dick but not to suck but to lick the precum from the head!

"YHEEHEES! PLHEEHEEHEESEHAAHAAHAAHAA!" was the immediate answer to my question as ever so lightly my finger tickling and stroking his dick and balls but then his feet!

"PLEASE NOOT FEET!NOOOO!PLEASE PLEASENOT MY BARE FEET! NHOOHOOHOO! PLHEEHEEHEESE!"

"Oh fuck yes Chris your feet and then maybe I will allow you will shoot your load!" I taunted him

An expert tickler I worked his bare feet like a true professional and ran my fingers the length of both soles over and over again and sucked on his toes and my finger assault on his soles never let up, as I continued to stroke both soles with my index and middle finger, one on each bare sole but then proceeded to tickle his toes mercilessly.

"NHOOHOOHOOHOOHEEHEEHEE! NOT MAHHY THOOHOOES!” Chris pleaded as I kept on tickling under his toes with my fingers.

I tickled the pads of all ten toes at once and then tickled the base of his toes with my fingers and resumed tongue licking in the spaces between them and kept up the toe tickling until Chris was totally tickled helpless! I then resumed tickling his soles with the feather and he instantly in hysterics and desperately trying to beg me to stop and swapped this later to pipe cleaners, placing one between each toe on both bare feet. Then, holding them where they were connected at the base and able to slide them all over between all ten toes at once!

"STHAAHAAHAAP! PLHEEHEESE! YHOOHOOHOOUR K-KHEEHEELLING MHEEHEE!" he yelled screamed "YHOOHOOUR TICKLING MHEEHEEHEE TO DHEEHEEATH! I CHAAHAAN'T STAND HEEHEEHEET!”

Chris was in Tickle Hell but his dick was straining to shoot its load and used an artist's brush in between his toes on one foot whilst giving him the tongue treatment on the other as he was laughing uncontrollably and said teasingly

"I think you're ready to cum Chris!"

"YES! Please! Let me cum! I HAVE to CUM!” he yelled finally getting enough composure to stop laughing.

"Okay then but it's not going to be that easy!" I added stroking the feather over his balls

"NOOO!" he screamed "Don't tickle me any more! I can't stand any more tickling! PLEASE NOOO" he begged.

"I'm gonna let you cum. You want to cum Chris yes?" I teased

"YES PLEASE, no more TICKLING!" he begged.

"Oh Chris If you want to cum, you have to beg me to tickle your toes for an hour immediately after you've cum when you will be tortuously ticklish but I want you to beg me to tickle your toes right after orgasm." I told him authoratively

"No please I can't be tickled any more!" he yelled

"Now, if you're not gonna make it easy on yourself...” and I began to wave the feather back and forth, right over his totally vulnerable and exposed balls. "I'm going to tickle your balls with this feather until you beg me to tickle your toes after you cum." you got that Chris!" I told him

"NOOO! PLEASE Not that! ANYTHING but THAT!" he pleaded.

"Then beg me to tickle your toes after you cum!" I said

"Here comes the feather!" I said as I slowly lowered the waving feather lower and lower toward his naked, exposed ball sack.

"It's coming closer, Closer, Closer contact!”

With that the feather made its first pass along Chris's balls, right at the base of his hard dick. The feel of it made him yell so loudly as I kept the feather stroking his ball sack especially after the prolonged foot tickling torture!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" I teased as I stroked his balls, driving him back into hysterical laughter.

Tickling his balls was intensifying Chris's desperate need for orgasm and I enjoyed slowly driving him mad both from the tickling and the overwhelming desire for sexual release.

"Kitchy, kitchy coo! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Tickle, tickle, tickle!” I continued to tease him and I'm having so much fun tickling your ticklish balls Chris! Kootchy coo! Kootchy coo! Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle! Kitchy, kitchy kitchy!” The feather never stopped in its torturous teasing all over his balls.

Finally he couldn't take it any more, and shouted

"HAAHAAY GHEEHEEVE! I SURRENDER! HAAHAAHAA! HAAY GHEEHEEVE HAAHAAP! YHOOHOOU WIN! HEEHEEHEE! I GHEEHEEVE HUP! HEEHEEHAAHAAHEEHEE!”

"What's that? Say you want me to tickle your toes after you cum! Say it or I'll keep tickling your balls Chris!"

"YHEEHEES! HAAHAAY GIVE UP! HEEHEEHAAHAAHOOHOO!" he begged, "THEEHEECKLE MHAAY THOOHOOES! LHEEHEET MHEE CUM THEN THEEHEECKLE MHAAY THOOOHOES!”

Now I dipped the feather under his balls so I was tickling the skin between his balls and his asshole which tickled Chris even even more and took his hard dick into my mouth. I gently massaged his shaft with my lips while my tongue played with the head of his erect dick of at least 8"! Chris was in agony and ecstasy all at the same time. Soon he shot a powerful load as I took my mouth off his dick! I then began to insert the fuzzy pipe cleaners between all ten of his toes.

"Please no Don't! Not NOW! Please don't tickle me NOW! Especially THERE! PLHEEHEESE!” Chris begged me

I attacked both sweaty big bare feet and Chris was in absolute hysterics! I replaced the pipe-cleaners working the feather in between his wiggling toes and all over the bare soles of both feet. Then I used my fingers on the soles of his feet and with concentration on the most ticklish parts of his feet, his toes and arches! I retrieved the can of whipped cream and then proceeded to spray the whipped cream all over his feet, over the soles, the tops, the sides, and between all of his toes. When I'd covered his feet with the cream, I licked it off every inch of his helpless, ticklish feet. I licked up and down both soles of his feet, across the tops, along the sides and then in between his toes as Chris endured the licklish sensations. Having licked both feet, I then finger tickled both feet until Chris became a breathless tickled out mess.

I then massaged his feet and sniffed them but sensually and he relaxed as I told him his feet were the best, as well as wonderfully ticklish, perfectly shaped with a really hot foot smell and for me very appealing natural taste and after an hour of sensuousness with his feet, then he was released! He needed twenty minutes to recover and then we went to the lounge and I gave him $600 saying he had been amazing and he said I had been a ruthless bastard of a tickler but I delivered what I promised!

We spoke of what his future might be and it was then I suggested he might consider at least satying with me for a while as opposed to a hostel room whilst he sorted his life out and he smiled saying; so that I had his big and sweaty, tasty feet too and could I deny this; of course not and shock he then smiled and said he'd been through it once and survived and lay his bare feet over my lap and winked! Chris moved in a week later and that being two years ago and now divorced is single and learned to live, laugh and be happy!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back