• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new house cleaner tickle- true story

hihihi9

I hired a new housekeeper and when she came in the house, she took off her shoes and started cleaning the house barefoot. Wow. I was turned on by her feet. I left to run and errand, and when I returned, she was in my bed room looking under the bed. She said, "I'll have to vacuum under the bed, it's a mess." I said fine. When she got under there, I noticed her feet sticking out as she vacuumed under my bed. I pulled out the plug to the vacuum and sat on her legs, exposing her soft feet. She said, "What on earth are you doing?" I said, "I just want to have a little fun." Are you ticklish on your feet? She said, "Noooo, please anything but that." I tickled her for about 5 minutes, gave here a tip when she was done, and had fun tickling her feet at the same time. Anyone have a similar story to this?
:devil:

Wow, dude!

How about some details: How old was she? What size and shape were her feet? Did she seem pissed off? Any chance her husband's gonna show up at your door to teach you better than to manhandle his wife? Is she ever coming back?

One last thing... how much hush-money did you pay for those hush-puppies? :p

sole seeker,...

...I take it that you're buying it?

...Seen the almost exact thing posted here by at least 2 others. ...One of them was actually believeable, too.

Well, CDFGA -

The way I look at it is that it doesn't matter if it's true or fiction. I enjoy the details to better picture the idea communicated by the writer. I read and write both true tales and fiction.

Just my personal taste. I guess I just like the idea/fantasy, real or not.

My point being,....

O/Topic

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back