• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darryl dealt with M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
“You know the drill” I said to Darryl on his arrival for the session with me last Friday

“Yes, sir..” Darryl said as he began to strip down to his boxers. He sat on the big black leather chair and took off his shoes

“Lift your arms.” I said and he obeyed, feeling cold handcuffs shut on his wrists.

The straight 6' 30 yr old architect has been a client of mine for six months so lay on the restraint bed on his back and was secured and staring at me with his customary look of nervousness which is not unexpected as he loves to hate being used by me but returns as he says I satisfy this need in him. The attractive father of two never fails to satisfy me as he is genuinely teased and tormented, no play-acting involved.

His size 12 feet soon enough secured tightly to the bed and as instructed feet in the days worn black nylon socks and always an evening meet directly from his work and taking my position on the foot stool immediately lightly stroking each foot with one finger from heels to toes and his toes trapped in his socks wiggling and he biting his lips to stifle a giggle from my touch, as I say to him

“Does this tickle Darryl?”

“Y-Yes! It does Sir!” Darryl managed to say giggling between his words.

"Good Darryl as you are here to suffer for me yes Sir?"

"Yes Sir!" he repeated respectfully

I showed him the feather, a tickling tool that torments him horribly

“Aw, fuck, c-come on no Sir..please..” Darryl protested.

I smirked at him and twirled the feather into his belly button so he gasped shaking his head furiously.

“AH, SHIT!” he yelled out, shutting his eyes as he laughed helplessly.

“Darryl you're such a tickle slut, we both know you love this happening!" I teased him verbally and stroking the feather lightly under each armpit alternately.

I swapped the feather titilation for my fingers and stroked his sides very lightly and then stroked along his inner thghs making him twist a little as he so tightly secured cannot move very much at all. The stroking along his inner thighs resulted in his dick hardening and throbbing and the feather drawn over the head of his dick and along his shaft made certain of his erection!

“Sir! Please! I-It tickles too much!” Darryl said in a momentary break from consistent laughter.

I looked at him and then at his feet, then him and then his feet with a smile on my face. I then lightly stroked the socked sole of his right foot and he unable to move his feet, so then I gripped his right foot and ran fingers along the socked sole and stopped reminding him of his having a left foot too and repeating the process!

"That's it Darryl laugh for me and turn me on and Mmmmmm stinky, sweaty socked feet which please your Master so worn specifically for this right?"

"Yes Sir!"

I leaned into both feet and sniffed them in the socks worn by him during his working hours and ignored his pleas to leave his socks on as slowly I peeled them both off seeing the anxiousness in his dark brown eyes. Then ran a finger along each bare sole as he screamed loudly.

'Bzzzz' I activated the electric toothbrush and pressed it to his rigid bare right sole and then his left one telling him to bite his lips and not laugh or the tickling would worsen and he put in a brave attempt but didn't last a third time around and laughed uncontrollably from the extreme ticklish sensation and I de-activated it!

"Oh Darryl you were doing so well, I was impressed by your show of resilance but the sonicare is an insidious tickler, it really does tickle vibrating all over these feet which is why it's used by me on your feet as your reaction to it always one of such horror that fascinates and never fails to excite me, which is why it thrills me to subject you to its endurance!"

I then activated it again and dragged it up and down the sole of each helpless foot before de-activating it and using my fingers along his soles but Darryl becoming a laughing, moaning mess. I gave him a break and a glass of water. I then resumed just stroking his feet along his soles but advised him not to laugh and he bit on his lips to stop a reaction, I maintained a constant but casual stroking along both soles of his feet and seeing he wanted, well that he needed to laugh so desperately!

I slid a pipe cleaner in between his big and 2nd toe of each foot and slid them back and forth in between his toes as his eyes widened and seeing me winking at him burst into hysterical laughter and gently I slid my fingers up n; down the soles of Darryl's feet making him involuntarily wiggle his toes a lot. I then gave a focus in teasing the balls of both of his feet and along his arches. Then massaged the toes of both feet in my hands. My fingers then concentrated on tickling all over his toes and in between all of them.

His arches were tickled with me applying lots of pressure to both soles.

“Stohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohop” Darryl yelled “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Darryl was wiggling his toes like crazy as the tickling sensations moved up onto the balls of his feet and his pitch of laughter went louder and an octave higher as blindfold too, every sensation hightened! I grabbed a foot in turn and applied pressure on the individual soles of his feet.

“No nohohohohohohohohohohohoh Pleahehehehehehehehehehehease stohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohop sto- sto- stohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohop,” Darryl cried after he finally got his breath back.

“Pleahehehehehehehehehehehehease stohohohohohohohop” he reacted to light strokes of his feet telling him I was going to give him the biggest work out that he'd ever endured his bare feet saying how addictive his feet were and are to me!

"Noo nohohohohohohohohhohoho hohohohohohohohohohohoh plehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehease!"

I smiled as I used all of my fingers to tickle torture both of his feet

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT'S REALLYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH TICKIHIHIHHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHILES,” cried Darryl through all the tickling.

As I tickled the balls of Darryl's bare feet, he obeyed me and splayed all his toes out as the tickling continued and I tickled all over his bare toes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Darryl instantly reacted!

I then stopped the tickling and gave Darryl a short break

“Stohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohop,” cried Darryl as the tickling resumed! I though tonight was going to educate him into another style of tickling!

I then began to kiss Darryl's toes and kissed all over both of his sweaty, smelly feet and then my lips roamed all over both of his feet causing Darryl to succumb to the teasing oral service he was getting from another guy! Darryl was shrieking with laughter as the oral lickles continued! I licked the sole of his right foot which I held tightly and my tongue cruised up and down it and orally serviced his left foot, similarly!

Darryl was losing his mind as he'd lost his ability to think, to do anything except moan and whimper and beg and plead and cry and laugh! My fingertips danced relentlessly along the soles of Darryl's’s ticklish, writhing feet! Then I stopped saying one more break and then this session's finale!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back