• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Andrea story before the Castle event ff/f (AS 17)

Viewmaster

Verified
A few hours later Andrea returned for Helen. Her slave followed through on her promise to tease her mistress with glimpses of her nylon clad feet the next week.

“Black ones with the seam up the middle tomorrow I think!” Andrea decided as she tickled Helen’s feet the next day.

Her slave had obediently come to her house in her work clothes and now giggled in a small pair of plywood stocks Lilly had given Andrea as a gift. The stocks held both Helen’s ankles and feet and even had a ring to tie Helen’s big toes back. They were light though and Andrea had to hold them down as Helen struggled. The next day Andrea invited herself to Helen’s house bringing Lilly and Amy with her.

“So do you want access to the Red Zone?” Lilly asked.

Helen shyly smiled and didn’t reply. The evening began like a pleasant dinner party. Lilly bringing food and Amy the wine. Helen was tied to her own bed and interrogated. Her tormentors made use of a ball-gag to keep her quiet and heighten her torment. She would be given five minutes of torture and then the chance to confess, if she refused she would be given ten. She only refused to answer once.

“Where do you keep your vibrator?” Lilly teased.

Despite insisting she didn’t have one the ball-gag was reapplied. Her tormentors were particularly cruel using hairbrushes and oil along with electric toothbrushes. After the twenty minute torture session that followed her second denial Helen cracked. Her vibrator was produced and used to tickle her belly.

Helen didn’t want to be vibed so her tormentors tickled her until she gave them the password to her laptop and the location of the file containing all her tickle videos. Helen lay on the bed-spread eagled. She had been tickled until she had revealed which video was her favourite. Andrea began to protest feeling a little uncomfortable. Andrea felt kind of weird, no matter how many times Lilly said….

“Remember what she did to you?!”

“So shall we vibe her now, or make her watch until she begs us to?” Amy asked.

“Do you want this?” Andrea asked,

“No!” Helen answered through tearful eyes.

Andrea resolved that they should end the interrogation and all watch Helen’s favourite video whilst finishing the wine. Helen was thankful to her mistress but was intrigued by the concept of the vibrator play, after her torture she had felt trapped. When they finished the wine Helen proposed…

“About that game…”

“Oooh!” Lilly teased.

“Maybe we could change the rules…” The mousy blonde shyly continued.

“Each of you gets a turn, but you can’t let me orgasm! If you do I get to tickle you!”

“It’s late so how about we save that for the red zone!” Amy teased.

The next day Helen was brought to Simon and Lilly’s for a ‘game’s night’ after the previous night she had earnt Lilly and Amy’s respect and was allowed to join in rather than just being tickled. She had a great time tickling Natalie who was both the favourite and worst at most of the games played. The hostility towards her had faded and as new games were trialled Helen began to feel like part of the group. In the basement she beat Nicole at keeping her feet in a special pair of stocks that trapped the victim’s feet if they tried to pull them away. Similar devices trapped her wrists if she let go of a handle above her head. After being freed of the device Natalie inevitably took her place. In order to test the restraints a variety of subjects were needed…. Or so Simon said.

The device was ingenious! The stocks allowed the victim to push their feet in through the holes and then place their heels on a lever. If released the stocks would close fully and cushions would inflate from pressured air canisters. These could then be adjusted to prevent them from cutting off circulation.

“Simon wanted to only use the cushions but I told him it wouldn’t work!” Lilly bragged.

“Good concept though!” Betty added whilst tickling Natalie’s trapped soles mercilessly.

A similar contraption trapped Natalie’s wrists whilst Nicole was released.

“So the victims either play against the clock or one another, is a good way to get blue feathers to play!” Simon added.

“Also there are these!” Lilly beamed producing toe rings with long cylinders on top.

The rings were applied to Natalie’s delicious toes and a box on the front of the stocks adjusted so that the cylinders filled holes like pegs.

“Now if Natalie pulls her toes back before a minute is up the contact will be broken and the elctro-magnet activates pulling the ring back and also clamping down on them.

“Nooo!” Natalie protested, annoyed that she was being used to test the device rather than playing another game for her freedom.

Natalie scrunched her toes and the device worked perfectly. Her big toes were pulled back. Her other toes were tested and found to be less effective, she would still fail within seconds but often escaped the toe-rings. Eventually her big toes were settled on as the best, her other toes were tied back using elasticated string contained in the evil little box. After a sufficient tickle torture session from all; including Helen, Natalie was finally freed. Afterwards all the women took a turn to check that the device worked. The little box could be repositioned and Even Ingrid’s enormous soles fell victim to the evil rings.

During this ‘testing’ Helen finally had a turn at tickling Andrea’s soles and smiled feeling accepted. Andrea was too delighted after her session with Esther to mind. Helen had forgotten about Cleo’s offer and laughed whilst delivering a merciless tickle torture on her mistress’s soles. She was looking forwards to the tickling event and felt great, like a missing part of her life had clicked into place.

Helen’s joy at being acceptance was tested the next evening at the castle. Whilst they frantically worked to make last minute arrangements all the other girls took time to tickle Helen and Nicole who occupied a pair of punishment stocks in the gatehouse. Eight holes trapped their wrists and ankles whilst their necks were collared and strapped to the top of the stocks. They were not permanently tickled but sporadically tickled throughout the evening, many of the girls had been working throughout the day and others had given up their free-time. It was deemed necessary to have some ‘stress relief’. Not only was Helen tickled to tears but her back started to hurt from the strain. Nicole also started to complain and was let out. Helen stretched out but was quickly re-locked in the stocks with Natalie, the default ticklee. Natalie was the preferred victim but Helen began to beg to be released. After a while Natalie too started to complain.

“Yes I tested this device but as a contortionist I can maintain this position for a long time” Betty grinned as she released Natalie.

Helen stretched out again but was put back in the stocks this time with Esther. Helen had to be gagged as the torture continued, Andrea focused mostly on Esther’s feet but had to repay her slave’s muffled angry shout with the occasional tickles.

“Oh shush! It would be worse if we put you in those!” Amy chided gesturing to a single pair of stocks with five holes. Cassie had occupied the stocks for a long time without protest, aside from pleas for the tickling to stop.

As the evening’s work came to a close Helen was finally released and offered a massage by Lilly which she refused expecting a ploy to tickle her.

“Oh the massage table won’t be used for that until Saturday” Lilly replied.

“We just needed to see how long people can actually stand to be locked up like that” Betty added.

Helen fumed at being used this way. Her anger was enhanced when she was locked in a different device the following evening as the true last minute arrangements were made. This device was a vertical version of the single set of stocks and bent Helen tightly in the middle exposing the backs of her knees and humiliating her. Due to the strain the previous day she was released early and offered a massage again like the other subjects. Sensing her slave’s wrath Andrea took a turn in the single set of punishment stocks and even let Helen tickle her feet. This backfired when she begged to be let out after half the time Helen had spent balancing on her ass.

Andrea tried to console her slave but was distracted by Esther who had taken Helen’s place. None of the girls except Betty could stand the vertical device for long, not because of the tickling or humiliation but because of the pressure placed on the lower back. Andrea loved tickling Esther in it though. Her soft feet were either side of her lovely face and her toes squirmed in the to-ties as Andrea investigated her arches. Andrea also delighted in tracing her fingertips up and down the backs of Esther’s knees which were stretched out and exposed. Esther had truly remarkable reactions to the tickling, a soft giggle and a sweet smile that truly entranced Andrea. Helen was summoned over to help her mistress tickle torture the sweet Goth, but still seethed despite the peace offering. Helen hated being used more than the discomfort she had been forced to endure. She was placated slightly as the tickles went on. All of the girls were as fascinated with Esther’s soft skin as Andrea. Esther was as sad as Andrea when she had to ask to be freed her back becoming too painful to endure the delicious torture any longer.

Lilly saw her friend’s disappointment and beckoned her over as she took Esther for her massage. She taught Andrea some massage techniques. Andrea delighted in rubbing Esther’s oiled body. Her joy was enhanced further as Lilly asked Esther if she was spending the night at the castle. Some of the girls had things to bring early in the morning, others were sleeping in the tents that they had spent the afternoon erecting.

“Oh so you will be in with me and Andrea then” Lilly teased, winking at her slave.

Andrea was beside herself with anticipation she had changed into her nighty in front of Lilly & Amy who had an enormous medieval style bed covered in the sheepskins used to pad torture devices. Andrea curled her toes in the three pairs of socks she had resumed wearing at night. Esther arrived and undressed. Andrea was amazed by her two nipple rings and perfect breasts. She was confused by the chastity belt she revealed from under her long dress though. Stuttering she stumbled over the question.

“Yeah I normally sleep naked” Esther smiled

“Oh yeah you ought to put yours on too” Lilly suggested.

“W-W-Why?” Andrea asked befuddled.

“Oh these sheepskins need to be clean in the morning, we are using this bed” Lilly replied smiling cruelly.

Andrea slipped on the leather device which was not uncomfortable. The four women snuggled up, eager for the following day’s fun. As she settled Lilly whispered in Andrea’s ear…

“I don’t mind you fancying other women but since you lied to me I thought I would make you wait a little while”

Andrea thought back to when Lilly hugged herself after showering the itching powder out of her skin, she had suffered from a rash for days and had started to peel on the Wednesday of the game’s night. Through careful application of skin cream she had survived unscathed but would have been marked for life if it wasn’t for a dermatologist attending the event. The lucky Doctor had been offered a white feather for quite literally saving Lilly’s skin. Lilly was starting to look good again, removing the last of her upper layer of peeling skin that evening.

“Okay! But you can’t blame me!” Andrea replied remembering Lilly’s expression as she tickled Esther’s delightfully ticklish pale skin. Andrea rubbed Lilly’s feet with her own and was delighted when Amy arranged Ester next to Lilly so that Andrea could cuddle and stroke both. It was a warm night and Andrea felt the most relaxed she had for a while.

Helen meanwhile schemed from her tent with Ingrid and Nicole who slept in separate camping beds. Where was the dominatrix woman and how could she contact her to plan her revenge?

Note I will be reviewing the Zoe story and introducing a few characters in the non-tickling story section before started on the long-awaited castle event which I shall no longer be numbering. Instead I will give the day and rough time since stories will overlap and run parallel to on another

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back