• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon Part 1 FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
For those of you who missed the prologue, here it is:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?269151-The-Tickle-Demon-(prologue-brief-F-m)

William lay in fear. His inability to move had him in full panic mode. The levitating computer flew back away from him towards the other side of the room. Once it was against the wall, it began to expand. William watched in wonder as the laptop stretched and filled the space of the wall. Soon, William had his very own 112 inch screen computer in his room. And on the screen was the giant image of the grinning Heather. She adjusted her breasts in her bra with a flirtacious wink.

“Now, you've been very bad.” Heather accused.

“What? I don't know...” William started to defend himself but he was cut off.

“AHEM... I'm talking.” Heather's voice was louder, but not angry, before it returned to a softer tone. “Now, it's my job to punish bad boys and girls. But... that doesn't mean we can't have a good time. I'm stuck in here though. I can only make minimal contact. So, I want you to meet my assistants.”

Assistants? William heard an odd poof noise on his left and then his right and looked up to see two female creatures. They were short, maybe 5 feet tall each. Their feet up to their middle seemed relatively normal. But they had comically oversized butts with exaggerated hips, and ridiculously huge breasts bordering on triple G. Their faces were attractive but their heads were also disproportionate, similar to a Betty Boop style appearance. They wore soft looking pajamas that seemed to be made out of Angora or a fabric of similar softness. One was in blue and the other in pink with matching satin gloves. One of the creatures was Blonde while the other had Raven black hair. They both looked down on William with gentle non-threatening smiles.

“This is Loosey...” Heather nodded to the Blonde and then the Brunette. “...And Goosey.” Both creatures gave mock curtseys and clapped happily.

“What are they?” William asked.

“I told you. They are my assistants. They are here to help me. They are also here to help you.” Heather explained.

“Help me? Help me what?”

Heather brought her hand to her mouth as if gasping in surprise.

“To help you laugh of course. You visited a medium tonight. Belinda Salem. But you were very cruel to her, weren't you? Yes, yes, very cruel indeed. You took advantage of her. And now, we will take advantage of you.

Back in her home, Belinda was still sitting in front of the pentagram she had made. The kitten had disappeared, and in it's place was the image of the events currently unfolding in William's bedroom. Belinda observed with an amused smirk.

“Tables have turned, haven't they little Billy?” She whispered.

“Enjoying the show?” A voice came from behind Belinda. She turned in surprise to see Heather Feathers standing in the corner of the room. She wore a dark robe with the hood up over her head. Despite the eerie attire, she was undeniably beautiful.

“You're her, aren't you?” Belinda asked.

“I'm it.” Heather corrected. “I am whatever form I choose. But you and young William both seem to prefer this one, so I will wear this supple flesh with pride.”

“What do you mean both William and I? I'm not a lesbi-”

Heather cut her off.

“You don't have to lie to me, Belinda. You summoned me. I can see into your thoughts. You need not be ashamed.”

Belinda took a few moments to appreciate Heather's form, and felt her nipples begin to harden.

“Do you have my permission to do whatever it takes to get laughter from William?” Heather asked.

“I do not wish him to be harmed, only tickled. I don't believe in violence, but I believe a touch can elicit what I need.”

“As you wish.” Heather said before disappearing.

William tried in vain to move, but he was still unable to. Loosey and Goosey snickered at his attempts. He became understandably upset.

“Let me go!” He demanded. Heather only chuckled on the screen.

“I don't think so. It's time to laugh. Time to laugh for me. Loosey, Goosey, you may begin.”

Loosey walked around to the foot of the bed and Goosey moved towards William's left side. Both were cooing softly with a maternal tone that nursemaids might use to calm an infant. But in William, it only inspired nervousness.

Loosey raised a single gloved finger and touched it to the center of William's naked right sole. William had no idea why these creatures were so intent on making him laugh, but there was no doubt now in his mind that they meant to do so by tickling him. He bit his tongue and pursed his lips. If they couldn't make him laugh, they would have to leave. It was so simple. He remained calm as Loosey placed the same finger on her opposite hand on the same spot on his right foot. Her coos became a lovely song as she began to draw little zig zags that grew in span each time she began a new one.

At the same time, Goosey revealed 10 small feathers in her left hand. She bent forward a little and placed the first feather, stem first, into William's bellybutton. William noticed immediately. His bellybutton was a weak spot when it came to tickling. He looked down at it and saw that the feather remarkably stood up straight. Goosey nodded at him as if acknowledging his awareness and placed the second feather in his bellybutton. The mere poke of the feather landing in his navel tickled terribly. He looked at Goosey as Loosey continued to draw on his soles with her 2 fingers. Heather watched all of this with pleasant delight.

“Does it tickle, Billy?” Heather asked innocently. Loosey's fingers had made it far enough in their travels to lightly graze the undersides of William's toes. She saw his toes wiggle and decided to change tactics. Still cooing, she began to gently clamp her thumb and index fingers around random toes and wiggle them as if playing “This Little Piggy”.

Goosey was on the fifth feather already. A nice collection of feathers were sticking out of William's bellybutton as if it was a vase holding flowers. His face was a nice healthy shade of pink as he strained to endure the tickling. He was able to hold in the giggles for now, but he was unable to hide his growing erection, as it popped out of the hole in his pajama bottoms and bobbed freely. Both Loosey and Goosey took notice but continued their loving attentions. Heather figured it was time to break the young man.

“Oh Billy...” Heather said, almost cooing herself. “Have you noticed Loosey and Goosey's mouths”

William was unable to keep himself from looking. In their Betty Boop style designs, their lips were unnaturally large and plump. Goosey placed the 9th feather. William looked down at Loosey, who had stopped wiggling his toes.

“Have you ever been raspberried, Billy?” Heather asked.

William's blood ran cold.

“Of course you have. Every boy at some point gets a nice zerbert at some point early on, usually from their mother. It's a horrible ticklish feeling.” Heather continued. Loosey puckered her soft swollen lips and William began to sweat. Loosey closed her eyes and started to move her mouth towards William's bare right foot.

At this point, Goosey placed the final feather and then, gently blew across the tops of them. All of a sudden, 10 tiny stems were tickling inside William's bellybutton. The corners of his lips intantly rose and the damn broke as Loosey's lips touched his instep, and vibrated.

“Hehehehehheheheheheheheh Oh nohhoohohoho!”

“See, isn't it nice to laugh? Laughter is good for the soul, you know?” Heather smiled deviously as her minion's loving touches brought more giggles out of William. Soon, Loosey abandoned the zerberts for soft kisses all over the bottoms of William's feet. The massive lips pecking here and there were far to much for William to take.

Goosey removed the feathers from William's bellybutton and got down on her knees so that her face was at level with William's ribs. She too, began to plant soft kisses in between his ribs.

“HehehHEHEHhEhHehehehehheheheheheHEHEHhehe” William was beside himself as his erection throbbed.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” Heather teased him as she chuckled. Loosey brought her fingers into play. She ceased the kisses and began to bicycle her fingers along William's arches and insteps to keep the laughter coming. Goosey pulled down his Pajama bottomw a coupl of inches and traced along his lower tummy. When she did this, Billy yelped, causing Goosey to become enthused and repeat the motion again and again and again.

“Enough!” Heather commanded after several minutes. The two cartoonish ticklers ceased and William struggled to catch his breath.

“Now that you are warmed up, we will really play.” Heather decided and in an instant, William's pajamas were gone. He lay there, naked as the day he was born.

“It seems we have awakened a lust in you. That's wonderful.” Heather alluded. A man's member, when aroused, can prove to be very ticklish. Have you ever been tickled there?”

Alas, William had never had anybody attempt to tickle his pickle, so to speak. He had no idea what to say.

“No matter. We will find out regardless.”

Loosey and Goosey stood next to either side of the bed over William's impressive erection. The length and width seemed enough to make any woman flush with excitement, and his scrotum pulled in his sizable testicles, creating a tight fleshy sphere.

“Time to test. Loosey, do your thing.”

Loosey wiggled her gloved pinky finger at William, letting him see it flutter and tickle the air. He swallowed hard. She lowered the pinky till it touched down on the patch of skin near the stem of the cock. William instantly flinched at the touch.

“Okay, Loosey. Walk the trail.” Heather commanded, observing like a doctor testing reflexes. Loosey dragged the finger up along the length of the underside of William's penis slowly. William trembled with pent up giggles. Loosey and Goosey noticed and cooed at him again. Somehow the cooing was a terrible verbal tease. And on the 4th pass up the length of the penis, William surrendered.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

Loosey continued to tickle him in this way for a few moments before stopping. She switched tactics, lightly fluttering in random motions along underside, making William chuckle silently

“Goosey, as ticklish as the penis is, the scrotum might be a more effective tickle point. Lots of nerve endings in that lovely skin. Why, in some boys it's enough to make them wish they could crawl right out of their skin. Let's try it out. Remember, a light touch can do wonders.” Heather instructed.

Goosey nodded and used her pinky finger to trace along the seam of William's ballsack in a similar manner that Loosey had utilized on his penis. The response was immediate.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE NOHHOHOOHOHOH MY GOHOHHOOHOHD!

William couldn't even fathom the ticklishness. Goosey became encouraged and her finger started to travel on a journey up, down and around the exposed scrotum, leaving no spot unloved. William turned red with laughter.

Back in her home, Belinda was loving the show. She laughed to herself and then turned to see her spellbook. There was a small footnote at the bottom of the page. It was tricky to decipher but she realized something: The laughter made her and the demon more powerful, but if the victim reaches sexual release, the demon is no longer in her control. It would be free. Belinda realized her mistake and what the demon was trying to do. If William came, Heather would be loose upon the world.

Loosey and Goosey continued their gentle, mischievous touches. William was all but done for.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” Heather sang. “We will never let you go. We've got you.”

Heather's words somehow aroused William further. A well placed dance of the pink from Goosey against the underside of William's balls made him scream. He sprayed a nice white jet of semen onto his chest and Loosey coaxed him, switching from tickling to masturbating him, until every drop was out. He passed out from the intensity of the orgasm and Heather cackled evilly. The laptop vanished and she approached her two helpers, once again shrouded in her dark robe.

“And now, the real fun begins.” Heather said with a diabolical laugh...

Dunno how soon I will be able to continue the story, but I will certainly do it at some point.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back