• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Celebrity Abduction: SNL Cancelled" Part 2 (*/fffff, explicit content)

swfake

"Celebrity Abduction: SNL Cancelled" Part 2

Starring: Aubrey Plaza, Christina Applegate, Cecily Strong, Alison Brie, and Ariana Grande

Story Request by BroadwayMaybe

Weakened from all the tickling so far, the five stunning celebrities were not knocked out this time as they were taken to another room. Each woman was accompanied by two strong henchmen. As they were led down several hallways and into a small room containing several aquariums, Vinny began to explain, "Ladies, allow me to educate you on my little 'pets'. I've been waiting a long time to use these on a group and tonight I get my wish." Vinny picked up a nearby set of tongs and opened the top sliding pane of the first aquarium. He plucked out a small, bug-like creature about the size and shape of a grub worm only it was dark brown. The squirming insect wiggled its plump, squishy body around in defiance of being squeezed by the tongs. It had a dozen or so tiny little hooks for legs that wiggled all over and on its front end were several wispy feelers that darted around curiously as they inspected the tongs. "This little bug is found only in South America. The locals' name for them is 'Little Nightmares' but here, we just call them 'grubs'. They are normally nocturnal and will crawl all over a person in the night. I'm no scientist but for some reason they are drawn to the sensitive areas of a person. They're certainly curious little bugs; always gravitating toward a person's armpits, ears, nose, into their socks, places like that...and then they irritate the person by creating a tickling sensation. I couldn't tell you why they do it. And frankly, I don't care. The locals down there consider them a plague and kill as many of them as they can. The States considers them a parasite so we have to smuggle them up here."

Aubrey, Christina, Cecily, Alison, and Ariana all looked petrified as they watched the wiggling little bug squirm around. Vinny placed the continued explaining, "Now, you all are going to be the first to try out this new setup. Soon, each of you will be wearing one of the modified helmets we have. These things were originally designed for people to wear while they were submerged underwater for a long period of time. You know, like when wealthy yuppies take charters out to look at all the pretty fishies at a coral reef or some nonsense. But here, we're going to use them for a different purpose. We'll strap one of those helmets on you and the foam fitting rubber is supposed to be airtight. It will form a seal around your upper chest and back that is very tough to break once the air inside the helmet is pressurized. We had Rocko try one on when we first got them and that lug couldn't even peel up the rubber so I don't imagine you five will have better luck."

"So wha...what do th...the helmets have to do with th...the grubs?" Ariana asked nervously as she stared wide-eyed over at the aquariums.

"Glad you asked, Ms. Grande. Once you all are wearing the helmets, we're going to drop a few of those grubs in to torment you." There was an immediate uproar from the women as they protested and struggled to break free from their guards. Many of them were lifted off the ground and carried as they struggled. They kicked their legs wildly in the air as they were moved over to a long black box with five holes in the top of it at set intervals. After much struggling and fighting, the five celebrities were secured on their knees with their legs and ankles securely locked down to the floor. Their heads were forced up through the holes. One by one, the helmets were secured onto their heads. They were large, bulky things with a large, glass front that bubbled out and a metallic backing. The neck area was made of a loose, comfortable cloth. The helmet had a strong, form-fitting rubber draping piece that fell down over the captives' upper chest and back. When the air was sucked out of that area to create the seal, the rubber formed to their skin snuggly. Not in a painful way but it was definitely not going to let any water in. The tops of the helmets had a small latch that would normally be used to fit a breath tube to the helmet. The latches were all left open and the five celebrities' shouting and protesting could be heard coming out of the helmets in a somewhat muted echo. The box was shut, completely entrapping the women with only their heads sticking out in the large, glass diving helmets.

"Very good. I'm going to leave you in the care of my head nurse here at the asylum, Nurse Kelly." A tall, blonde woman with a large bust and devious smile stepped forward. "Hello, ladies. Now that everything has been explained, I'm going to oversee the administration of this part of your treatment here." Nurse Kelly had one of the aquariums loaded on a push cart that she pushed to the front of the long, black box where the women could see it.

"Don't you fucking dare put those in my helmet!" Aubrey demanded.

"This is so wrong! Please don't do this! I won't be able to stand it! I hate bugs!" Christina pleaded.

"No! No! Please! That's so gross!" Cecily shouted.

"Oh God, please don't! Please! Don't put bugs on me! That's so gross!" Alison cried.

"Keep those bugs away from me! Do you know who I am?!?! You better let us go!" Ariana whined.

Nurse Kelly used the tongs to grab the first grub, which wiggled its legs in the air as it was held up out of the aquarium. "Now, who first? Hmm..." The nurse walked over to Aubrey Plaza. "How about the defiant one, here?" Aubrey tried not to show it but she was suddenly seized with fear. Nurse Kelly inserted the end of the tongs in through the opening in the top of the diving helmet and released the grub. The creature landed on the front glass of the helmet, down near the base. Aubrey strained her neck back and tried to look down at the bug. It flipped over right side up and then slowly began crawling toward Aubrey's neckline, almost instinctively as if it knew where to go. Aubrey's breathing quickened as she lost sight of it. Then she felt it wiggle onto her neck and start squirming its legs around, which tickled like crazy. Aubrey immediately started cracking up, shaking her head back and forth to try and shake the bug off of her. "AAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! OH SHIT, THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!!"

The other four celebrities tried to look over and started to panic even more as they listened to Aubrey going crazy. Nurse Kelly plucked out another grub and held it up. The others were protesting the situation even more. Fear was visible on their faces. Nurse Kelly smiled as she slipped the tongs into Cecily's helmet and released the grub. It bounced off the glass dome and rolled down to the base of her neck. Cecily started laughing uncontrollably and contorted her face as the wiggling bug came to life on the sensitive area. "AAAAHHHAHAAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! THAT'S SO GROSS!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!"

The fear amongst the others was building. Nurse Kelly grabbed the next grub and told Christina Applegate, "Your turn, sweetie." "No! No, please! I'll die! I hate bugs! Oh God, no! Don't put it in my helmet! No! No! Nooooo!!!" Nurse Kelly dropped the bug in through the top hatch as Christina looked up with big, fearful eyes. The larva-like grub landed on her left cheek. It's plump, clammy body stuck to her face without falling down further. The grub didn't waste any time before it started slithering across her face toward her left ear. Christina shouted and begged in vein as the grub got ever closer to her ear. It finally made it to the blonde starlet's ear, where it wiggled close to the opening and started flicking its feelers. The tickly feeling was maddening and Christina shook her head back and forth wildly as she tried to shake the bug out of her ear. "AAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH GOD, NO!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! HELP ME!!! HAHAAHAHAHAA!!! SOMEBODY STOP IT!!! HAHAHAAHAAA!!!"

Alison Brie watched in horror as Nurse Kelly plucked another grub up and walked toward her. "No! No, don't! Please! Anything but that! Don't drop that in my helmet!" Nurse Kelly released the grub in through the top hatch. It landed on the right side of Alison's face near her chin. Her face immediately contorted into one of disgust. The grub started writhing its way up her face; she tried desperately to blow it off of her but was unable to do so. She screamed as the bug wiggled up partially into her right nostril and started flicking its feelers around in her nose. Alison wrinkled her face over and over again and even sneezed a couple times. The tickling was so bad it was sure to drive her insane if it didn't stop soon. "HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GET IT OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAHA!!! [SNEEZE] AAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! OH GOD, THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! HELP!!!"

Ariana's heart was beating out of her chest. She was the only one left and she knew the next grub would be picked for her. Nurse Kelly snagged another grub and held its squirming body in front of the glass visor of the helmet for Ariana to see. "Well, Ms. Grande, are you ready for your turn?" The pop princess fought as hard as she could against her restraints and thrashed her head from side to side inside of the diving helmet. Nurse Kelly lowered the tongs down into the helmet and let loose. The grub fell on Arian's left temple and stuck there. She immediately screamed and started to cry as the larva-like creature started sliding over towards her left ear. It seemed to know exactly where to go. Ariana Grande had tears in her eyes as the bug climbed partially into her ear hole and started wiggling its feelers. "AAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! OH MY GOOAAAAWWWDDD!!! AAAAAGGGGHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GET ME OUT!!! GET ME OUT!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

Nurse Kelly went around several times until she had dropped about four or five more grubs into each girl's helmet. Then the top latches were closed and the celebrities were left to suffer in the room all night. Their muffled screams and laughter inside the helmet weren't audible out in the hallway once Nurse Kelly shut the door. The staff left the women in the contraption until morning.

When Vinny and Nurse Kelly returned to check on the girls the next morning, they were delighted to see the contraption worked as well as they had planned. Aubrey, Christina, Cecily, Alison, and Ariana were all still giggling. They couldn't laugh hard or speak at the moment they were so exhausted and their voices were hoarse. Each celebrity had a grub tickling each of their ears, their noses, some had one tickling a corner of their mouth, and there were multiple around their necks. The women's eyes were half opened, their hair was sweaty, and they had snot and drool covering the front of their faces.

"Release them, get them cleaned up, and give a few hours sleep in their cells," Vinny instructed. The women were all taken out of the box and carried to their own individual padded cells, where the staff cleaned them up. The women were allowed to sleep in peace for a few hours.

When they awoke, they realized they had all been taken to a different room in their sleep. They were all tied lying on their stomachs with their torsos and hands strapped down to the floor. Their legs were bent and their feet were upturned facing the ceiling behind them. Their ankles were all trapped in a long, wooden set of stocks that had multiple holes in it to hold multiple victims. "Oh God, not again..." Christina said in a defeated tone. Vinny and the five civilian fans from earlier walked into the room. Each fan walked around behind the women and sat on a small bench near their upturned, captive soles. "Okay ladies, now it's time to turn the cameras on and show your family and friends back home what kind of situation you're in. If there's anything you want to say to them to make sure they come through with the ransom demands, now's the time. Oh and we took the liberty of reducing the oxygen level in this room. Your ticklers won't have any issues but for you all laughing your heads off, you may find it difficult to stay conscious. The last one awake will get a few hours break while the rest of you will go with Nurse Kelly to our special 'underarm room' for some more tickling."

The five captive starlets heard their ticklers making comments about their bare soles behind them:

"Oh my God! This is one of my biggest fantasies come true. Alison Brie, you have no idea how long I've wanted to see your feet in person! They are truly gorgeous. So pale and creamy. Everything in perfect proportion. And I love that deep red toenail polish on you. Oh my God! I can't wait to tickle them!" Alison appreciated the compliments but the positive feelings were quickly overshadowed with the thought of being tickled some more. Her size 7 soles felt incredibly vulnerable in this position and she knew that there was nothing she could do to protect them. Before all this happened, she felt as if she might like to try and experiment with some tickling in the bedroom. Maybe she could get some lucky fan to tickle her playfully. But now, she felt like she couldn't take another second of it. Her abs were on fire from laughing so hard already.

"Holy crap, you have some big feet," the Asian woman told Cecily as she sat down behind her. Cecily blushed red as the woman pointed out her large, meaty soles to everyone. "I know you're tall, but wow...you must wear what?...a size 9?" Cecily didn't say anything but she felt humiliated hearing the woman guess her shoe size.

"Aubrey, I'm a huge fan!" Said the young man as he sat down behind her at her upturned soles. "Wow, you have really cute feet, too. Oh my gosh, I love how your toes taper down perfectly. And they're so soft!" He said as he felt them in his fingers a little. Aubrey wiggled her slightly tan size 8 feet a little and said, "Get your hands off my toes, you freak! I hate having my feet touched!"

"Oh, Ms. Grande, what pretty little tootsies you have. I know they're a size 6. They are so tiny, just like the rest of you. I've always wondered what they looked like in person while I listen to your songs on the radio. Oh, I'm going to tickle you like you've never experienced. What a treat!" Ariana did everything she could think of to keep the woman from tickling her feet, her absolute worst spot. She tried again to break free from her bonds, she threatened the woman, she begged, she pleaded, but nothing worked. "Lady, if you even touch my feet, I'll sue you for everything you own! I'm Ariana Grande! I can have my lawyers destroy you! You better not touch my feet or you'll go to prison!" The lady wasn't bothered at all as she gently caressed one of the brat's perfectly smooth heels. "Lady, I'm warning you! Oh God, please don't do this! I'm going to die! Not my feet! Anywhere else but there! Please, lady! I'm too ticklish there! I've seriously broken up with boys before for tickling my feet! You can put baby oil on my tummy again and tickle there! I'll let you lick my butt again! Anything else! Please!"

The older man took his seat behind Christina Applegate and marveled at how well she kept up her feet. "Wow, Ms. Applegate, your feet look amazing! And they're so wrinkly! I love it!" The man was lightly stroking her wrinkly arches. "Hehehe! No! Don't! Don't start yet! Hehehehe! I'm not ready!" With that, the man started wiggling his fingers all over the blonde bombshell's soles, making her explode with laughter. "AAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! THAT'S THE WORST!!!" The man had no intention of stopping soon. He kept stroking the lovely star's immaculate size 7's as she belly laughed on the floor. "That's it, Ms. Applegate. Tickle, tickle, tickle..." Christina screamed and shook her head from side to side as she felt his fingers touching her ultra-sensitive foot bottoms.

Cecily felt the woman's fingernails raking across her soles, sending her into fits of heavy laughter. She wasn't used to having her feet touched, primarily because she was so embarrassed by them. The Asian woman pressed her nails hard into Cecily's meaty soles, eliciting a wild reaction from the bound Saturday Night Live star. "OH GEEZ!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! LADY, STOP!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! GO LIGHTER!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!!" The lady smiled and kept up her intense raking, leaving light traces across Cecily's soles where her fingernails had traveled.

"Ready, Aubrey? I'm going to get your feet...goochie, goochie, goo..." Aubrey Plaza closed her eyes and tensed as she waited helplessly for the tickling to start. "Go fuck yourself, creep! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!! SHIT!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! NO, DON'T!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! GET AWAY FROM MY FEET!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!! PLEASE!!!" The young man was dancing his fingertips along her cute, little toes and making the dark-haired beauty bounce up and down with belly laughter. "Aw, does Ms. Sarcasm have tender, ticklish tootsies? What, don't have anything witty to say now?" "HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU'RE THE WORST!!! HAHAAHAHAHAA!!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! NOT THE TOES!!! NOT THE TOES!!!"

Alison Brie instantly started begging when she felt her tickler places his fingertips on her arches. "No! No, don't! Please! I'll pay you! Anything you want! Oh God, just please don't start yet!" The young man started slowly caressing her exquisite soles with his fingertips. "Eeek! No, don't! Heheheehee! No more! I can't take anymore! Heheheheehehee! Oh Jesus, not again!" The tickling increased and soon Alison was belly laughing like her fellow captives. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OH, PLEASE JUST STOP!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE, PLEASE!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!! OH FUCK!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!!!"

The older woman started lightly circling a fingernail across Ariana Grande's heels, outer edges, and toes as she nonchalantly asked her, "Well, Ms. Grande, are you ready to join your friends? Are you ready for me to scratch my long fingernails all over your tiny, little foot bottoms?" Ariana felt like she could have a heart attack. "NOOO!!! NOT YET!!! PLEASE!!! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY!!! I'LL GIVE YOUR DAUGHTERS BACKSTAGE PASSES FOR LIFE!!! ANYTHING, JUST NAME IT!!! OH MY GOD, DON'T DO THIS, LADY!!! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET!!!" The woman relished the brat's pleading but then started lightly wiggling her fingernails all over her sensitive heels. Ariana lost it. "BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!! AAAGGGHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

"Don't forget to speak up for the cameras, ladies." Vinny instructed as he watched the melody of laughter before him. The five beauties twisted and writhed on the floor, screaming and laughing as their bodies jolted from the ticklish sensations. "Oh, what a sight." Vinny thought to himself.

Aubrey had tried to hold it together as much as possible earlier but now she was going completely nuts as her feet were tickled. She never told anyone how sensitive she was on the bottoms of her feet, simply because she hated being tickled. Aubrey was flinging her hair from side to side and screaming like a banshee as her tickler exploited her deathly-ticklish feet. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NO!!! HAHAAHHAAHAHA!!! COME ON, MAN, DON'T DO THIS!!! HAHAHHAHHAAHAHAA!!!"

"I'm going to get your toes...I'm going to get your toes..." The guy said as he taunted Alison Brie. "NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! DUDE, JUST STOP!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!" Alison felt her tickler fondling and tickling the undersides and between her silky soft toes. She wiggled them and curled them down as hard as she could but he was too persistent. He would pull her toes back and attack their sensitive undersides, sending her into shrieks of insanely loud laughter. "OH JESUS!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! DUDE, THAT'S FUCKING AWFUL!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!! DON'T!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAAHAHAHA!!!"

Cecily felt the Asian lady scribbling her fingernails down at the base of her scrunched toes. She couldn't curl her toes down any further to stop the lady. She could only laugh helplessly as the woman exploited the spot and reduced her to a giggling mess. Cecily tried wiggling her big feet around but the lady quickly held one foot still at a time to prevent that. "AAAAHAHHHAHAAHA!!! OH GOD, NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!! GOD, YOU'RE FUCKING NAILS!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE, LADY, NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! LET ME GO!!!"

Christina could barely breathe as the gentleman behind her was stroking her smooth heels and arches. When he caressed the flawless pinkish flesh on the pads just below her toes, Christina Applegate nearly jumped out of her skin. His relentless fingers fondling her foot bottoms was driving her ape shit insane. "BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! NO MORE!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!! YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TO MY FEET!!! HAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! I'M A HOLLYWOOD STAR!!! YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO!!! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA!!! PLEASE!!! NOT MY FEET!!!"

Ariana was beside herself in ticklish agony. The small brunette was arching her back, writhing around, and wiggling her feet with every ounce of energy she could muster. But the tickling didn't stop for a second. The older woman kept lightly tickling the base of her heels near her ankles, her sensitive insteps, and between each of her tiny, perfect toes, which all seemed to nearly line up straight across. "That's it, Ms. Grande. Just accept that there's nothing you can do except feel my fingernails exploring every last inch of your extremely sensitive bare soles." "AAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAAHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! MERCY!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!! WHOEVER WATCHES THIS, GIVE THEM ANYTHING THEY WANT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! JUST GET THEM TO STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ariana screamed at the camera in front of her as laughter continued to pour out of her.

Vinny was pleased at how things were going. The women were broken down from all the tickling before and now that they're feet were being tickled, they were completely ready to beg for the cameras. They would make excellent ransom videos indeed, despite the fact that none of the starlets would be leaving the asylum anyway.

The older lady tickling Ariana grabbed a hairbrush and a bottle of baby oil. Ariana couldn't see what the lady was doing but felt a lukewarm liquid being drizzled on her soles and toes during a lull in the tickling. "Oh no! Lady, please don't do that! Not the baby oil again! Please, I'm desperate! I can't pass out! I NEED A BREAK! "Oh God, please don't do this, lady! Get the others! I'm too important to be treated this way!" The lady cooed at Ariana as she gently rubbed in the slick oil all over the brat's silky soles. "Oh my God! Oh my God! You fucking bitch! If you don't let me out right nowahahAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! NO!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA!!!" Ariana felt the hairbrush jump to life on her slippery heels and arches, scrubbing all over wildly. She thrashed like a woman possessed, screaming at the top of her lungs. "Tell the camera that you're a spoiled pop princess and have such tiny, ticklish feet." "HAHAHAAAAHAHAHAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! I'M A SPOILED BRAT!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! AND I HAVE THE SMALLEST, MOST TICKLISH FEET!!! HAHAHAHA!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! GIVE THEM MONEY!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! GIVE THEM LOTS OF MONEY!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HELP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha...hahaha...hahahaha..." Ariana soon passed out and went limp on the floor.

"That's one down, ladies. Who's going to be next?" Vinny teased.

Alison was losing her mind as her tickler attacked the hyper-ticklish undersides of her toes. Her hands were balled into tight fists as she gritted her teeth and tensed her body at the awful feeling. She really lost it when an electric toothbrush buzzed to life and was methodically zapped along each ball of her milky toe tips. "HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH SHIT, NOT THAT THING AGAIN!!! HAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!! PLEASE!!! I CAN'T PASS OUT!!! I NEED A BREAK!!! HAHHAHAHAHAAA!!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! PLEASE, NOT MY TOES!!! HAHAAHAAHaaahahahahaa..." Alison passed out.

"Oh, there goes another one. Who's next?" said Vinny.

The Asian lady was still going to town raking her fingernails up and down Cecily Strong's big, long feet. "I just love your feet, Cecily. They're so big! So much different than mine. Why don't you tell the camera that you have big, meaty soles?" Cecily struggled to form the words, "HAHAHAHAAHA!!! THEY'RE BIG!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! MY FEET ARE BIG!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!! I HAVE BIG, MEATY SOLES!!!" The Asian lady was smitten with how much control she had over Cecily. "Very good! Now why don't you tell them how normally you make people laugh but now you're the one laughing." "HAHAHAAAHAA!!! I NORMALLY MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! BUT NOW I'M THE ONE LAUGHING!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! LADY, YOU HAVE TO STOP!!! I'M STARTING TO BLACK OUT!!!" The lady didn't stop. She continued to lightly scratch her nails down the exposed size 9 soles until Cecily went unconscious.

"Only two left. Who's going to get a break and who's going to go with the others to get their underarms tickled for a few hours?" Vinny asked.

Aubrey Plaza screamed, "HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FEET, YOU JERK!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! GET CHRISTINA!!! LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! OH FUCK, THAT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAAHA!!!"

Christina shouted back, "BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! ME?!?! HAHAHAAHAA!!! GET AUBREY!!! HAHAHAHAAAAHAAAA!!! I NEED THE BREAK!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! NOT MY FEET!!! PLEASE TICKLE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! HAHAHAHAAAHAA!!!

The young guy tickling Aubrey picked up a feather and began sliding it between her cute, little toes. She jumped every time and screamed at him to stop it. He didn't care; he just kept pulling the feather back and forth between Aubrey's toe crevices. "HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU ASSHOLE!!! NOT BETWEEN MY TOES!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!! OH MY GOD!!! DON'T DO THAT!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! COME ON, MAN!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?!?! HAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! I'M LOSING IT!!! PLEASE, SOMEBODY PAY THESE FREAKS!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!"

The older gentleman tickling Christina's upturned tootsies picked up an electric flosser and began running it along her arches. "Ms. Applegate, I absolutely love your wrinkly soles. That's why I'm going to trace EACH and EVERY single wrinkle with this..." Christina felt the vibrating tool making torturous passes along her creamy arches and wanted to crawl out of her skin. "HAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAA!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GET IT AWAY!!! DON'T!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! PAY THEM WHATEVER THEY WANT!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! PLEASE, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHAHAAHAhahahahaaa..." Christina passed out.

"Looks like we have a winner. Rocko, come take Ms. Plaza back to her cell and then assist Nurse Kelly with transporting the others here to the next room." Aubrey got her break as promised. The others awoke to find asylum staff eagerly waiting to feather their underarms. Vinny sent the ransom videos to the NBC Studios with no intention of releasing the Hollywood damsels upon receiving payment. They would stay at the asylum to be tickled every day...at least for their foreseeable future.

THE END

The anticipatory buildup in the beginning was amaaaaazing.
Easily one of my favorite stories of the year on this forum.
Nice work!

The anticipatory buildup in the beginning was amaaaaazing.
Easily one of my favorite stories of the year on this forum.
Nice work!

Wow, man! Thanks for the awesome comment. Good to know I have a few fans out there. I plan on continuing that series and you're always more than welcome to share your celebrity picks with me for future installments.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back