• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

trying to wirte a story

f/f

TMF Expert
First time don’t make fun of me J

Once upon a time there was a girl named Sally. She was 19 and in collage. So one day she went to her friends Stacey’s house to do some homework and just chat about things. They were talking about this and that until Sally asked if Stacey was ticklish. So Stacey said she was not but Sally didn’t really belive her and started poking her all over. Stacey giggled a little but that’s all. So they talked about things some more and then Sally asked Stacey something. “If you say that you are not ticklish, let me tie you up and prove that you are.
“Do you have to tie me?, Stacey asked. The answer was yes.
So Sally tied Stacey to the bed. Stacey was wearing a shirt that exposes her belly and some jeans.
“Are you really going to tickle me, asked Stacey. Sally said yep and started scratching around Stacey’s bellybutton. Stacey twisted around a little and laughed “Hehehe, quit it, she giggled. Sally moved to her armpits and scratched around. Stacey was just smiling.
She then went to the feet. Sally pulled the right sock then the left sock of Stacey’s feet. Then she just started scratching all over her feet.

Sally arched high of the bed and laughed as loud as she could. Stacey stopped.

“Toldya you were ticklish”
Sally, who does NOT like to be proven wrong started thinking of a revenge plot.

Ok… that’s about all. ALL comment welcome. Part 2? No part 2? First time so if you don’t like it….. then good for you and bad for me J

Good story f/f, and a very good first try. I like the energy you bring to things. it's clear you enjoyed writing it.

Myriads

wow, great first impression.....

that was pretty damn good for a first, keep up the hard work, f/f.:cool:

thanks so much! ill try to have some more talking and tickling and descriptions in the next 1 :)

hey, f/f, i got a request for ya!

i was wondering if you would please write a tickling story about Avril Lavigne getting her bare feet tickled cause....... let's just say i got a huge tickle crush on her!

i also wanted to see your style and technique. i believe your on a roll, my friend.

thank u very much:Kiss2:

mabye mabye

ill try my best to post that as soon as i can along with part 2 :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back