• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tormenting ticklish Tanya - Tom M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Tom liked to be known as Tanya and the 27 yr old 6' slim figured financial adviser had answered the ad from the married man who wanted weekend company with a she-male with liking for long legs in flesh coloured tights and fitting the bill Tanya responded and the two met with Tanya excited as this would be her first time with a man. In his apartment Steve was as excited having seen the photos of Tanya dressed and finding her attractive.

In blonde wig Tanya arrived at the 40 year old business executives apartment ad smiled at his immediate compliments and explaining this was his-her first time crossed dressed with someone who appreciated it and Steven assured her that he did and in white blouse and black skirt that she looked ver elegant and he loved her being tall and the black patent stilleto heels and her sheer tights. Tanya said the shoes were killing her and Steven smiled and said they looked perfect as Tanya said being size 11 feet, they took some finding but she'd ordered them on line.

Steven said he was curious as to why Tanya had the desire to be dominated by a man and she smiled saying to be under a man's control appealed as a means perhaps of punishing her for being a naughty girl, a dirty bitch as they shared a bottle of wine in the luxury apartment overlooking New York City - Central Park. The drink loosened Tanya's nerves and she snuggled closer to Steven who admired her sheer sticking legs and lightly caressed her upper thighs as Tanya moaned and Steven knew was getting excited and lightened his touch which made a tipsy Tanya squrim a little whispering "That tickles!"

Steven stopped the stroking and suggest they have fun in the bedroom and took control as Tanya allowed as he-she was desperate to be appreciated and allowed herself to be secured to the bed dressed. He then went to the end of the bed and said that since Tanya's shoes hurt that they best come off and pulled them off and looked at both feet in natural coloured sheer tights and admired the perfectly shaped toes with nails expertly polished in clear varnish and kneeling facing both soles gave them a sniff and Tanya reacted saying that she hoped their perfume appealed smiling.

Steven winked saying he found the richness of their smell excited him and Tanya said she had done what he had requested and worn her tights under her suit all day and had been wearing city socks on top in loafers but had changed in her car and was glad to please him. Steven smiled and said that she was a dirty bitch as he'd said and began massaging both warm soles and his strong, masculine hands gently kneading both feet and adding caresses, very gentle ones with the flats of his fingers over both insteps which caused Tanya to giggle slightly calling Steven a bad man for taking advantage of a girl so vulnerable to him!

The wine had definitely loosened Tanya's inhibitions as soft tickles coursed along the tops of his-her feet. These were subtle tickles that made him giggle just a bit but were somehow pleasurable at the same time and Steven's lips brushed against the top of Tanya's toes as he said he intended to take control of him and then added her and said that he wanted this respected and stroked both soles lightly

"Yeeees sir." Tanya answered squirming a little

"Good girl!" he said stroking the balls of both feet

"It' tickles heheheheheeeheheheheheeeee!" Tanya said

Steven then stroked both soles and said how perfect they were as he loved the fact they were big and smelled like feet! Tanya said perfumed but Steven said his wife and previuos girlfriend's feet never smelled as rich as Tanya's pong but that was the attraction to them. Tanya had a feeling of uneasiness as Steven's attitude subtly changed. Steven noticed Tanya biting her lips and his fingers stroked both soles harder and the the feeling was so intense as the silky fabric reduced all surface tension which greatly increased Tanya's sensitivity to such tactile stimulation and he-she began giggling like a little girl.

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEEEEEEE!" squealed.

"Oh Tanya are your feet ticklish?" he said still stroking both feet

"HAAAAAAAYESSTAPPPAHAHAHHAPLEESEHAHHAANOOHAHAHA"

Steven then used scissors and cut off the sheers from her feet as Tanya shook and told her he loved both of her feet and delivered a long, slow lick along both arches and Tanya moaned to stop giggling at the feel of Steven's warm, wet tongue as he slipped it in between every toe making Tanya squirm on the bed.

"Be a good girl and lie still as you can as I’m here to drive you insane with pleasure and your feet are so perfect and saw this in the photo of you sent to me relaxed on your sofa, I had though to imagine their smell and taste and love the fact they're big and so obviously a man's feet Tanya or is it Tom?"

Steven dragged his fingertips slowly from the base of both heels to the tips of the cross-dresser's toes then back to both heels again and she moaned louder as Steven knew where to tease both ticklish feet and methodically his slow touches drove Tanya more and more wild and he stopped and approached Tanya and said he wanted to punish her but pulled off the blonde wig and exposed Tom's brown hair in a smart masculine crew cut.

"That's better Tom so now I can torture you for dressing like a bad girl and you certainly are, your feet are in for a special ticklish treat!"

Tom was shocked as the tickling resumed as he wriggled under Steven's touch and Steven's massage of his soles with his skillful tongue. Tanya - Tom was being driven crazy as his - her feet being so sensitive and Steven seeing this excited by it and said that he was going to tickle the fuck out of Tom's feet and deliberately using Tanya's masculine identity.

"Women's feet do nothing for me Tom, love their pussies and tits but since college have had a secret liking for guy's feet, the smell and taste and yeah ticklishness a bonus, Matt's feet, he was my roommate never knew I had fun with his feet when he slept as he liked his booze but had refrained from tickling them to not wake him but his fetish for feet and bif masculine feet he had kept hidden but then seen Tom's ad and description and decided to have some fun and dressed as a woman being more preferable as he wasn't interested in anything sexual with another guy!"

Tanya - Tom freaked out hearing this confession as the tickling of his bare feet continued and his moans increased as the tickling continued as his feet had never been touched like this before and Steven tickled and tickled until Tom was being driven berserk from the tickles and Steven telling him he was going to tease and toment his feet until Tom exploded and suddenly Tom laughed loudly!

"Yes you dirty bitch that's it, let's give you something to fuckin' squirm and laugh about, fuck these feet stink like feet should and let's weat them up and beg all you want, that get's my dick so hard so let's massage them to get them even warmer!"

Tom did beg Steven to stop as he massaged both feet while sniffing them and saying he was glad Tom had come from work and as told had kept his feet sweaty anyway for him wearing the tights and said both feet were going to be the focus of his attention as he stroked and strummed both soles with carefully placed ministrations designed to elicit the most hysterical laughter from the lips of his tickle toy.

Steven's ten fingers danced along both large soles and across a really sensitive area, both arches as they caressed the length of them up n' down and slid in betweeen every toe to deliver a feverish tickling as Tanya - Tom lost it

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Please Steven! PLEASE, I can't take it!" he begged

"Shut up bitch, Mmmm love the feel of these smooth soles, soft as a girls but not a girls, big, sweaty male feet that are so horribly ticklish with toes flexing and curling in desperation to escape a tortuous tickling from a sadistic tickler making you tremble as it really tickles!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAASAAAPAPAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!"

"That's a good girl. Now let me hear that sexy laugh of yours Tom!"

Tanya - Tom threw back his head on the pillows of the bed and howled as he laughed in ticklish agony as Steven stroked his fingers wildly all over both feet concentrating on both arches but the tickles forcing more and more laughter from Tanya - Tom.
The tickling was too much and Tanya's senses were being over loaded.

"Good girl Tom tickling such a ruthless tickle torture for you from me so appreciate it more and laugh for me!"

Steven then knowing Tom was tongue ticklish began licking and sucking and nibbling every toe and licking along both soles ferociously finding their smell intoxicating and their taste addictive as he told Tom as Tom's body reacted to the intensive tickling his fet were being cruelly subjected to. He thrashed in his bondage in reaction to the excessive stimuli he was receiving!

Steven slowly ran his fingers up and down Tom's feet causing waves of ticklishness to torment him as he squirmed being totally helpless!

“These feet will be fun to play with for hours, won’t they Tom or is it Tanya?" said Steven mockingly as he began licking the soles of both feet and sucking and nibbling his toes tormenting every last nerve in his soles being set ablaze with tickles as they were carefully exploited by Steven.

Steven tormented both arches and savagely tickled the balls of Tom's feet as he was tickled well beyond the limits of his endurance. It was perfect, ticklish hell as Tom threw his head back in ticklish agony. Steven didn't relent in his tickling Tom's feet as his fingers teased under all of Tom's toes his toes and slipped his fingers between them to attack the hot bed of ticklish nerves there. Tom - Tanya was racked with ticklish suffering and ran his fingers softly along both soles!

"You naughty little slut, I can see I'm going to have to tickle your feet until you scream and got just the thing!"

Steven lifted Tanya - Tom's skirt and revelaed the top of the pantyhose and saw no panties, Tom's dick and balls and from the drawers at the side of the bed took out the vibrator and using tape secured it inside the tights right on Tom's dick vibrating non -stop and todl him that he Tom - Tanya would keep cumming and cumming and cumming whilst he teased and tomented his feet as when he came they'd be even more ticklish

He then ran his fingers nails softly along both arches and Tom - Tanya's entire body began to shake as his - her back arched and agonizing screams of laughter erupted from him - her intermixed with moans of excitement all of which excited Steven in control and not willing to relinquish his control!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEEENOOOAHAHAHAHSTAAPAHHAHAHAOOOOHAAAAAAOOOOHAHAHHAHAHEEEHEEHEEHEEE!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back