• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet-Meet M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
A couple of years ago when I was living in Boston, I used to frequent a car park where straight couples went to have sex in cars and a lot of gay and bisexual men went to either watch or do other things as well. One night a Latin looking guy pulled up in a mid-1980's Buick. I was parked next to his car. We glanced at each other and he smiled a sort-of "smirk" and I got out of my car.

He was dressed in jeans with a plaid shirt and I could see he had black loafer shoes on. He said, why don't you come into the car. Two minutes into the car, he began messaging my pecs and then grabbed me and brought me over to him in the driver's seat of the car he grabbed my neck and brought me to his mouth and began a hot masculine tongue-kiss.

He had no idea I like which is what made the next event so hot as he told me I was a dirty fucker who belonged at his feet and after a passionate kiss told me to get down by his feet and take off his shoes as his feet were sweaty and stinky and needed airing and attention. I immediately got off his lap, got down on the floor of the car and pulled the loafers off his feet and immediately smelled a rank odour and he said

"Yeah dirty pig-boy sniff my man - smell, very hot and sweaty dirty boy!"

I was soon by both socked feet and really deeply sniffing them as he said his feet needed my mouth and to kiss them and I did and then as he would succumb to it I sat up next to him in the front seat and looked into his eyes as a fully trained hypnotherapist and said 'Sleep' and he did and then gave him the suggestions smiling as I was eager to see how the dominant became the submissive. I then woke him and was back with his feet.

"That's it pig-boy sniff my sweaty feet!" he said as he stretched back on the front seat.

He closed his eyes as I massaged his socked feet and telling him he was going to enjoy this sensation as his feet got hotter and sweatier but gradually became more sensitive and proceeded with the massage from the balls of each black socked foot and along his arches and then his toes. I told him he was receiving the best foot massage he'd ever had or would have except when given by me, it would feel so good and highly erotic and from now would be the only means of arousing him sexually but it would also tickle as any oral action on them would.

"Ooooahhahaaaaaaaaaaah ooohheeheeheetickleshahahaooohfuckMmmmnooohahahaha!"

I used the guy's tie to secure his socked feet together and massaged his feet more and more listening to his conflicts of emotion as he was excited but in agony as his feet were very sensitive but touching them was sexually arousing too. I then peeled off both sweaty, moist socks and asked him what size his masculine feet were and he told me straight size 13's and he used them to torment dirty fuckers like me as we homos only belonged under his feet.

I then massaged them both again and was enjoying making love to both feet with my tongue and hands, alternating between kissing, massaging, and fondling them saying his feet really smelled strong and he liked this saying that he knew having worked out from work that they smelled bad and my tongue made contact with them and pulled them to my face. As I licked the soles he pushed them further into my face and licked by my tongue

"I get them really stinky for pig -boys like you to smell you dirty pervert!" he said

Taking a deep sniff of his feet I began sucking his toes, while smelling the scent from in between them, then darted my tongue in between his toes.

He exposed his dick and began jerking-off as I was doing it saying, "You like those hot straight Feet, don't you pig-boyOOOOHHAHAHAHHAHANOOOHEEHEHETICKLESHAHAHAHAHAOOOHAAAAAAAAAAHHHmMmmmmooohahahaha?"

"Love these straight feet, their smell, taste and ticklishness!" I said sucking his toes and rubbing and massaging his bare soles driving him berserk as he laughed!

His dick kept erect as he stroked it and my hands working over his feet drawing him closer and closer to shooting his load but this not happening as suddenly whether my tongue or my hands on them it tickled him. I kept stroking and squeezing his feet as he stroked his raging hard on and then giggled as my tongue slid in between his toes and feeling every inch of his feet being tongue massaged by me.

"Nooostaapapahahahahahtooticklishahahahahaa!" he said

"Mmmm I'm a pig-boy and love the sweaty smell and taste of your straight feet and odd that it tickles you!" I taunted him

My tongue slid in between each toe and began to lick every inch of his masculine feet that smelled of foot musk, sweat and leather. My tongue moved skillfully between each toe and my mouth nibbled on the balls of his feet resuslting in him panting heavily as I continued moving my mouth all over his bare feet! As my tongue licked over his toes and sucked on them all, he rubbed his hand on his dick which instantly exploded into a massive orgasm.

"Oh fuck your feet feel so good when I massage them, so erotic, so sensual but oh so hypersensitive and licking your soles and sucking on your toes and with each touch on your feet and secured so ticklish and tormenting but turning you on to and all I do is lick your feet and nibble and suck your toes and you soon need to cum again. I am going to keep licking them and sucking these toes until you do!

"Oh fuck noo stoop it now fuuckoooh noooahahahhahahahaatickles OOOOOH AAAAAAAH HEEHEEHEEEHEE!"

The guy was locked in a prison of intense sexual excitement and horrendous ticklish sensations and both inceased as I messed around with his feet and told him to stare into my eyes and he did and I gave new instructions to him

"You feel the licking now on your feet and your dick gets so hard, you will shoot another load and another but no your feet tickle and it's torture. Whatever you feel on your feet you will also feel on your dick. You feel my tongue running all over your feet like it's all over your dick. and you will give me your name and cell 'phone number as you will come to me when I call you as only I will satisfy you sexually as you will be impotent until my hands and mouth are on your feet!"

The guy's face screwed up and he gave a loud gasp, "Yes! Oh! Lick my feet faster, suck my toes! I need to cum!" he yelled and he shot a third load and I massaged his now even more sensitive feet and licked up and down his soles and sucked and licked and nibbled his toes and heard his amazing laughter as he was in ticklish hell!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAAHEEHEHESTOPPTICKLES HAHHAHAHAA! Eduardo Cortez and number 617-509-6995!" he told me

I put his number in my cell 'phone and told him I would call him and he looked at me as If I was mad as he had no idea he had been programmed by me. I got out of the car but did not tell him that from now only I would satisfy him sexually but let him find that out so he'd be desperate to meet me and I would have his feet again and drive him totally berserk!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back