• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish burglar

Patrick and Rose had been seeing each other for about a month. The sex was incredible and whenever they were together they couldn't keep their hands off each other. One evening at Rose's place they lay in bed as a fresh coat of sweat glistened on their naked bodies after another glorious fuck. Rose was very much the dom in the relationship. She was black belt in Judo and loved throwing people around. That was how she liked to play with Rob holding him down and tying him up. She loved to sit on top of his hard cock and tease him till he almost came and then she would stop and make him beg. She loved taunting him and playing with his bound flesh.
Rose always kept restraints attached to the bed so she could quickly strap Patrick down whenever she liked.
'Do you know what I would love to do with you next' Rose said with a mischievous grin
'Please tell me' said Rob
'I would love to tie you up and tickle torture you' said Rose
She began digging his ribs and there was no response.
'I got some bad news I'm not ticklish. But I bet you are said Rob.
He tickled her toes and legs but no response, Rose wasn't ticklish either.
'You really aren't ticklish are you? 'Neither of us are. Rob said sadly.
'So both us want to tickle torture someone but there is no tickle slave to play with' said Rose

Suddenly they heard a noise. The window started to open and they both sat up. They saw a hooded figure climb through the window.
'Oh my God. You are being burgled' said Patrick.
Rose stood up and quickly pulled the stranger down onto the floor. She overpowered them so quickly moving in close and immobilising the intruder.
'Who the fuck are you? said Rose
'No please' said the intruder with a sweet female voice almost innocent.
'You are breaking into to my house I'm calling the cops' said Rose
'I'm begging you please' said the intruder.
There was something about the intruders voice that Rose recognised. She pulled her hood and face mask off whilst still effortlessly overpowering her. Rose realised she was right she did know the intruder. It was her next door neighbour Patti.
'Patti what the fuck are you doing trying to burgle my house?' Rose asked.
'Rose I thought you were out. I'm behind on my rent I'm desperate and I need the money' said Patti
'I have been good with you Patti you could have asked I would have helped you. You know that' Said Rose
Rose still lay on top of her holding her down completely overpowering her.
'How about I give you the money and don't call the police. Instead we have a little fun first? You know we will need to teach you a lesson' Rose said with an evil grin.
'Anything please Rose. I'm desperate' said Patti face down and breathless

Quickly Rose shifted her hold on Patti and lifted her up and threw her on the bed. She held both Patti's arms above her head with her left arm keeping her right hand free.
'What are you going to do with me' Patti sounded scared.
Rose gently tickled Patti's underarms and Patti shrieked.
'What the fuck. Don't tickle me' Patti laughed.
'Why are you ticklish?' asked Rose
'Very' said Patti.
'Ok. Well that will be your punishment and when you have suffered enough I will help you out with the rent like any good neighbour should do' said Rose.
Rose dug her nails into her sides and Patti threw herself around under Rose's strong hold.
'No please don't. That really tickles. I beg you' Rose laughed hard
'This is just a gentle warm up. You know that I need to teach you a lesson Patti? I'm going to push you right to the limit and my sexy boyfriend here is going to help me out. What do you think Patrick shall we have some fun?' said Rose
'Absolutely' said Patrick as he moved into tickle Patti's sides.
'No please .. he he he he ... stop I beg you. I can't breathe'
Rose and Patrick both tickled Patti at the same time alternating between her ribs and underarms.
'he he he he ... nooooooooooo' Patti screamed
Patti was so ticklish she threw herself around gigging and laughing uncontrollably. It was too much. It was torture. But it really excited her as well.

'I think it's time we taught her a real lesson' Rose taunted.
Quickly she pulled Patti's jumper and t-shirt over her head and then pulled her jeans down. Patrick pulled Patti's runner's and socks off.
'Let's get this naughty little tickle slave tied up so we can really have some fun.
They tied her hands above her head and her ankles to the restraints at the bottom of the bed. Patti struggled but inside she loved being tied up. It really turned her on especially if it involved Rose and Patrick. They were randy, really naughty and she loved kinky bondage.
As Patti was strapped down her pussy was moist.
'Here we go girlfriend' said Rose
They both started tickling her sides and underarms as Patti laughed and begged. Rose used her fingers and then her tongue inside Patti's belly button. That drove her wild. Meanwhile Patrick was tickling her underarms and her neck. Patti threw her head around and laughed so hard.
'On my God. You fuckers. This is too much ... he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'. Patti was delirious with the tickle torment.

They stopped for a moment and let Patti catch her breath. She looked a sexy little thing tied up in her bra and knickers and Rose noticed Patrick had an erection. Rose grinned and grabbed his cock. Patrick moaned and Rose played with his hard and dripping dick. She tickled his prick and squeezed his balls. Patti still lay tied up on the bed and watched Rose feeling him up. It was so hot. Patti wished she could kiss Rose and lay her hands on Patrick. This was too much.

'I think ticklish girl needs a another seeing to' Rose said
They both went to work again on her bound body. Tickling her upperbody as Patti screamed with laughter.
Rose tickled her belly and slipped her hand into Patti's knickers. She flicked, fingered and tickled Patti's wet pussy slipping her hand inside and outside of her knickers. Patti moaned. Patrick began stroking and kissing Rose's breasts as she continued to tease Patti's drenched pussy. The room was filled with groans and deep breathing.

'I think it's time we tickled this naughty little burglar's tootsies' Rose said in complete control of the situation.
Patrick sat on top of Patti's legs and held her ankles down exposing Patti's size five feet.
'I wonder if these sexy little feet are ticklish?' said Rose
Rose dug her fingers into her soles, arches and worst of all between her toes.
'No no nooooooooo. Not there. That is the worst' Patti cried
'Oh really?.' Rose taunted and laughed.
Rose alternated fast and slow strokes up and down Patti's soles as her wrinkled feet curled up.
'no no nooooooooooo' Patti laughed so hard. 'Please stop I will do anything you want'.

Suddenly Rose stopped. She was in charged of the situation. She wanted both Rose and Patrick at the same time. Rose untied Patti and whispered 'You are mine and I'm going to have you any way I want. Do you understand?'
'Yes' Patti whimpered
Rose took off Patti's bra and ripped her wet knickers off.
As she lay on the bed Rose pulled Patti's head into her breasts and Patti began sucking and kissing her nipples. Rose looked at Patrick and ordered.
'You are gonna lick my pussy till I come so hard''
Patrick smiled and kissed her wet pussy alternating fast and slow as Rose moaned. Rose, Patrick and Patti lay entwined with the heat in the room rising. As Rose came close to climaxing she pulled Patti down to help Patrick between her legs. Both of them going down on her as she held them down where they belonged.
'Oh God. Fuck yes' Rose moaned and released grasping Patti's hair.

For a moment they lay in silence and then Rose grabbed Patrick's cock. She stroked and squeezed it as Patrick grunted.
'Please let me come' he begged.
Not yet' Rose replied
Rose slid the cock into her mouth and her tongue tickled his prick. Patti watched on licking her lips and craving her release if she was going to be allowed. Patrick came close to exploding and Rose suddenly stopped.
'Not yet big boy' Rose grinned.
I want the naughty burglar here to get her lips wet. Rose pulled Patti down to her knees as Patrick stood over her. Patti opened her mouth and began rocking her head backwards then forwards kissing, sucking and licking his pulsating cock. Rose knelt behind Patti on the floor and started to tickle her feet again. As Patti sucked she laughed and began to choke on Patrick's dick. This turned them on even more. Patrick exploded in her mouth and Patti swallowed.

Then in an instant Rose pulled Patti onto the bed and held her face down. She looked at Patrick.
'Get my strap-on cock from the drawer' Rose demanded.
Quickly Patrick got it and helped her attach the strap on round her waist. She slipped the plastic dildo inside Patti who moaned. She moved in and out and slapped her bum when she felt like it.
'I want you to beg' Rose instructed
'Please let me come' Patti pleaded
'Not yet' Rose taunted.
She moved in a circular motion and alternated between long and short thrusts inside her.
'How much do you want to come?' said Rose
'So much. Please' begged Patti
'How much?'said Rose
'So much I'm begging you' said Patti as she panted.
Behind them Patrick watched and was playing with his semi hard-cock. Patti could see this in the mirror at the end of the bed. Patti was close.
'Fucking beg for it' Rose demanded
'Please. Oh yes. Yes, yes , yes, more, more' Patti released and she felt shivers from head to toe.

A few moments passed and Patti got dressed. She looked over as Rose and Patrick began kissing again.
'When can you help me out with the rent?' asked Patti.
Rose stopped and looked at her.
'Come by the same time tomorrow only this time bring a mouth ball gag. I don't want you making any noise when we torment you again.'
'Thanks Rose' Patti smiled and left as Rose and Patrick began tearing into each other.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back