• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Incident at the Lake House(M/F) Sadistic (A prelude to "You Promised Me")

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
The Incident at the Lake House(M/F) Sadistic (A prelude to "You Promised Me")

So I wrote "You Promised Me" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?268828-You-promised-me-(M-F) on a lark, I wanted to write something with give and take between lee and ler, just a fun, sexy, light piece.

Someone really loved it but asked me to write something sadistic, something sexual but maybe not sexy, you can decide if its non-con or not...

The Incident at the Lake House by Tommytikl

Sarah was so excited for her trip to the Lake House...
She had it all planned out, just her, her husband and the perfect little lake house.
The brochure said the lake house was in a secluded forest with a picturesque view of a lake with dock and a small boat.
The House had a stone front with beautiful, exposed, mahogany framing.
She was ready to get away from her troubles at work and at home.
Sarah went to the salon where they use paraffin wax to strip away whatever dead skin cells might have been there from two weeks before.
Tom insists on her toes painted and her soles to be buttery soft.

Tom has always had a thing for feet, his foot fetish was nourished in college with various girlfriends and one of his high school English teachers.
Tom’s now a well-muscled guy, 6’4, 225, Jet black hair with blue eyes and a wicked grin.
That wicked grin is what drew Sara to Tom, his muscles, his smell, his command of really any situation.
While at the Salon for her toes, she had highlights added to her shoulder length, blonde hair.
She always seemed so tiny next to Tom.
Her 5’0, petite frame really showed when they stood next to each other which is why she usually wore very high heels to reduce the height difference.

Tom loved Sarah but more importantly, he loved her feet, his foot fetish became so strong with Sarah that he could barely keep his hands off them
and then she would unintentionally tease him with how she acted. She would wear these high, open toed stiletto heels,
or parade around barefoot, she’d be reading something on the couch with her arm over her head or how she could spread her toes,
she could pick up pencils from the floor with her toes, they were so nimble and all he wanted to do was tickle her silly.

Oh but what really got Tom’s motor going was not her perfect little toes in a row from biggest to smallest, or her smooth soles with a high arch, no,
it was just how ticklish Sarah is on her feet. It was her laugh that drew Tom in, he was addicted to her laugh,
that high pitched laugh that made him rock hard whenever he heard it.

“So what do you think of the place, Sarah” Tom asked as they pulled up to the Lake House.
“Oh, it’s perfect Tom. So secluded and away from the city, no one to bother us.” “And I love the stone work and the lake is so blue. I can’t wait to see inside...” Sarah responded with glee

Tom carried the bags into the bed room while Sarah looked around the house. There was a fire place in the center, a large kitchen,
a hot tub overlooking the lake and in the master bath was a tub and a separate standing shower with two heads.
Sarah carried two glasses of red wine from the kitchen to the master bed room.

“What are you doing in here Tom?”
“OH, just getting things ready for later Sarah” Tom says while pushing a bag onto the floor.

"I think we should use the hot tub" replies Tom.

They strip where they are in the room, Tom takes off his shirt and pants and leaves his boxers on for the moment.
Sarah had started taking her shirt off when Tom came behind her and started nibbling on her neck, his fingers wandering around her waist.
Sarah wiggled and laughed trying to get her shirt off her head.
She turned around and kissed Tom, he lifted her up in his arms as if she were a child,
they kissed deeply, passionately, Sarah’s feet dangling from mid-air, her shoes fell off with two tuds.

Tom carried her to the hot tub they both enjoyed the warm water and sips of wine. Sarah leaned back against the tub and let the bubbles do their magic.
Tom watched his wife, took a big sip of his wine and put the glass down. Then he reached into the water and found one of her feet.

Tom started rubbing her instep admiring the new polish, loving the feel of smooth skin against his hands.
“I love the deep red polish on your toes Sarah, very lovely and your soles are so smooth”

“Hmmm, that feels nice, you can stop in the morning” says Sarah her other foot strokes up and down Tom’s leg in the water.
Tom continues to rub her instep sniffing her foot, inhaling the scent of her foot, the last traces of vanilla from the lotion from the Salon.
He begins to kiss her toes on by one from big to little, just tender kisses on each one.

“Hmmm, watch that piggie toe” squeals Sarah as only a kiss caused ticklish feelings to hit her nerve endings.
“Oh, I’ll watch it” Responds Tom

Tom goes back to her big toe, sucking on it with love and affection, "hmmm, just like little grapes, he moves to the second toe now, his tongue going between,
“hmmm, Oh, heheehe" Sarah continues to snicker,
Tom sucks on the next two toes together his tongue going between them, his teeth scraping against her toes.

“Oh, no teeth, omg, you know I can’t stand the teeth” Squeals Sarah.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, nneheheeh" Sarah squeals and laughs as Tom takes in her little piggie toe.
She can’t stand her piggie toe tickled, it’s just too much, too vulnerable, it’s so tiny but that space in between her toes is so delicate.

"Heheahaha, get out hehehe of there” Sarah takes back her foot from Tom’s grasp and pushes him back against the tub.
She sits on him in the tub, “Oh, I see someone is at attention already”
Sarah begins grinding on Tom’s hard cock, her pussy lips rubbing just against his head in the water.
They kiss and fondle each other, she’s teasing him with her pussy, and oh the things she can do with her pussy but Tom has had enough of being teased he wants to tease.

Tom jumps out of the tub still hard, grabs two towels and runs to the bed room and comes back picks up Sarah in one scoop and carries her back to the bed.

They are laying on the bed now, still wet, still cock and pussy oh so close but oh so far away. Sarah was on top of Tom for a moment but he flips her over
and they continue kissing, him touching her here and there, then his hands move down her thighs, while they still kiss, he is so much bigger than her he can do this easily.
His hands reach the edge of her knees, Sarah is already giggling and laughing into Tom’s mouth when he squeezes both areas just above her knees…
Sarah nearly breaks Tom’s nose with the force of her reaction. "HAHEHEHAHAHA NANNNNNAHAHAHHAHHAH", Tom hangs on and keeps squeezing her thighs,
his hands seem to go to that spot by habit, "ahaahahahahahehehheahah OMG no, not there, you promised that spot, ahahehehehe nooooooo..."

"Well its my birthday and you are my birthday present, well I should say your laughter…" says Tom with a menacing tone.

Now puts her feet right up next to her head, splitting her in half, she is mighty flexible that way, another thing Tom loves.
With her feet up hear her head, he begins tickling her toes basically she can see her own feet being tickled and she can barely move,
Tom’s cock head is right at her pussy but she doesn’t realize this, she is in ticklish agony as Tom tickles all over her soles.

"OUCH, OH, hAHEHEHAHAHAHA, no, no, not my feet already, hehahahaha, no, nohehehehahahahaha, stop, stop,hehehehehehehhehehehehe, no, heahaha."

Sarah is beside herself, Tom is tickling her tender feet, just a few hours ago from having wax on them to Tom’s masterful fingers pulling hysterical laughter from his bride.

Tom plunges his cock into her pussy now.’OHHHHHHHHHHH, OH, MY GOD, Your sooooo hard, NAHAHEHEHEHEE, let me enjoyeheheheehehe this tooheheheheehe,
Tom’s cock is ramming into her but Tom’s fingers are still tickling away at her feet.

Only a few more moments of this tickling and Sarah is cumming like crazy because Tom has basically trained Sarah to cum from having her feet tickled.
He didn’t really intend to do it but when you tickle someone’s feet every time they are Cumming that tends to make connections in the brain.
And oh what connections were being made now.
"AHHAHAHEHE, OHHEHEHEEHE, HEHEHEHEHEE, Give me a moment, HEHEHAHAHEHEHEHA, NOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,YESSSSSSSS, HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEE.
Sarah cums hard and huge shudder goes through her
Tom slows his fucking to a halt and leans back and lets go of his wife's legs.

After they both calm down Tom suggests they go out the fire and enjoy some more wine.
They chill and talk about what just happened, Tom looking over her soles and body, loving just how ticklish she is.
Sarah talking more about the house to try and distract Tom.

After a bit they go for a walk down to the dock and boat house, once they get back from the lake Sarah takes a nap from the walk and wine doing their thing.
While Sarah is sleeping he puts lotion on her feet, she giggles in her sleep from his touch but doesn’t wake, then he adds her thick socks to her feet.
She is naked except for the socks, he covers her with a thin blanket for now and then he sets to work.

Tom takes some straps from the head board he had placed before and strapped his wifes arms to them. The leather cuffs are soft but strong so she isn’t going anywhere.

He attaches two leather cuffs to her ankles admiring her toes and arches while he works. He stands on the bed and attaches those cuffs to a hook in the ceiling, with a little adjustment, Tom can kneel on the bed and her feet are at his head.
Tom removes the blanket and blows air across her legs, her thighs and knees, her feet spread out in her socks just like he likes. Sarah wakes, startled,
“Tom, What the fuck is going on?” “Why am I tied up? I can’t move!!! Let me go this instant!!! AHEHAHEHEHHEHEHEE," Tom has begun lightly tickling her knees,
he’s kneeling on the bed, just casually tickling her tender kneecaps, while Sarah is still waking up and getting upset.
"HAHEHEHAHAHEHEH, you have ehehehee to stoppheehehehehe, noooheheehee, Stop that damned spidering, I hate it when you do that!!!!! AHEHAHHA IEEEEEEE",
Tom went back to her thighs and hit that tender spot just above the knees.
Sarah is still upset, "Just stop, please, stop, heheheahaha, I can’t stand it" Pleads Sarah

Tom responds, “Oh, Come on, I’ve done much worse that this..” Tom sneers

Tom slowly removes the sock of her left foot, it falls to the bed. Sarah wiggles her toes, spreads them out, maybe that will distract him from tickling her silly.
Tom starts to nibble on her soles, licking from tender heel to the ball of her foot, his talented tongue slides across her sole sending mixed signals to her brain.
“Hmmmm, ohhhhh, yeah, now that I like” Tom licks under each toe bed at the balls of her feet, and then his teeth catch the edge of her sole and its like a shot went off.
“Hmmmm, ohhh, hehieieeieeie”, Sarah laughs as Tom’s teeth hit their mark.
Toms teeth are now knawing at her soles, the ball of her foot, her heel.

"NO, OMG, HEHAHEHEHEHEHE, HICK, HAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEH, Cough, HEHEHAHEHEHE, OMG, STOPHEHEAHEHEHEHE." Tom isn’t stopping, he’s in the zone, he is so focused on her feet,
her tender ticklish toes, her soles, her soft heels, all of it, Tom is lost in her hysteria.

Tom rips off the other sock and moves to the right foot, continuing the madding dance of his tongue. Tom’s fingers are now fully tickling her left foot,
Tom still kneeling at his wife’s feet, she is trashing around, his cock is at full attention but he barely notices, he is fully entranced with Sarah’s feet.
If there were neighbors they would have heard something by now, Sarah is screaming bloody murder.

"HAHEAAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE, NO, Stop, you fucker, stop, I can’t stand it!!! OH, NO, NO, NOheahehehehehehehehehe, Please stoppeheahahahahahahahaa”.
Sarah is pulling at her bonds, her legs swinging in the air.
If only he would stop tickling her feet.

Tom’s sucking on her piggie toe his right hand sliding between her little toes, the combination puts her beside herself.
"AHEHEHAHAHEHEHE NO, aheheahhaa, *COUGH* *COUGH*

Sarahs coughing wakes Tom from his state and slows his tickling,

"Awww, is poor little Sarah ticklish, Awww, she cant get away now. These feet are mine, oh and look at these knees…" Tom teases.

Tom begins tickling Sarah's knees, lightly, gently with his fingers his tongue is still sucking on her tiny soles, he nibbles on her ankles,
his fingers moving up and down her calves, Tom is loving the reactions coming from Sarah from this tickling.
"Tom, you have to give me heheheehheh a break, come on ehehehehh, don't tickle hehe my knees, it gives me goosebumps. Eieieieeeee"." Toms teeth had just hit her ankles.

He moved down his tongue on her calves, she cant pull them together to defend herself, it makes her feel so vulnerable.
His fingers are now pressing into that spot just above her knees on her thighs.

That really gets her moving and thrashing around. Toms fingers are right on that deadly tendon,
why the fuck is that spot so damn ticklish, is what Sarah would say of she wasn't silently laughing in hysteria.

Toms is nibbling around Sarah's knees while his fingers meander around her upper thighs, every time his fingers move up her thighs her laughter goes up an octove.
Sarah is laughing,crying, begging for the tickling to stop, Tom is again in a zone.
His tongue is now nibbling on her inner thighs,his fingers are now staring to pinch her butt, she cant stand this torture,now her body is beginning to betray her
but she cant really enjoy it cause Tom is distracting her from her arousal.
Tom is now a meistro, his fingers and tongue work over her lower half, her butt, her creamy thighs, her hips. His slides his tongue just next to her tender folds,
it just causes her to laugh hysterically, just a breath over and she could enjoy his tongue on her tender lips but Tom knows how to keep her on the edge.

Tom runs his finger just next to her lips, his tongue has just touched her womanhood, her tender bud, it's what drives her crazy,
Toms tongue is just very lightly licking her pussy, no pressure, no release just more torment.
"Just some more pressure heheheehheh ohhhhh heeheheehehe ohhhhhhh" wails Sarah. "Wait, hmmm, don't leave my pussy like this, I'm soooo close" Sarah whines and mues.
Tom tastes her passion on his lips and nibbles on her belly but leaves her belly button alone.
Tom is working his finders up her ribs into her armpits. "Hahaha, heheeahaha heheheehheh oh God you need to stoppheehehehehe ".

Tom is now over his wife, his fingers are swirling around her tender armpits, his tongue is swirling over one of her pink rosebud nipples
and then just plunges his cock into Sarah, her pussy clenched around his cock like a vise, he is pumping in and out but his fingers and tongue cause her such distraction,
she'd already be cumming if Tom would stop flicking her armpits.
Tom loves the sounds and reactions coming from his wife, hysterical laughter, hots moans of desire, her hips and his moving almost in sync except when his finger his a certain rib.
Finally Toms hands playing the rib piano, his teeth touch her nipple and bites."Hhehehhe ahahahaha OUCH ohhhhhhh yes Ohhhh OHHHH, OH Yeah, Just like that, OHHHHHH!!,
heheheehheh let mee enjoy it hahahah"
Tom slows his tickling to let her cum hard, every nerve ending on fire!

He is moving back down her body, he sits up and starts tickling her feet and sucking on her toes.
A whole new level of hysteria has set in for Sarah, she is sooo sensitive from cumming but Tom is just tickling away like a man possesd
,"Hahaha hahaha hehahaha HAHEHEHAHAHEHEH HICK COUGH" Sarah passed out below Tom, it took him a moment to realize her laughter had stopped but her toes were still reacting...

Sarah awoke in her plushy, log cabin bed, naked, warm, no cuffs, just peaceful. She opened her eyes a bit and gazed at Tom who was staring at her.
"I hate you, I want a divorce. " Sarah stated and promptly passed out again.
Sarah woke up some time later but didn't know when, could have been 5 minutes or 5 hours.

All she was realizing was that she was still in her plushy bed, face down, naked but now she did have cuffs on, she couldn't see because something was over
her eyes and her ass was up the air for some reason.

"Tom!","Tom!", "what is happening, God not again, I can't do this anymore,I thought this trip would be an escape from your constant tickling!"Sarah shouted.
Tom lips were right next to Sarah's ears, he whispered, "You aren't divorcing me cause you love the life you have with me, you love your Porche,
you LOVE the boat, you love that you don't have to work. I have loved you since I laid eyes on you at that pool, your legs were the first thing I noticed
but then I saw those feet of yours, so perfect and I didn't even know you were so ticklish back then, I knew I had to have your toes in my mouth.
I have been obsessed with your body since that moment and I don't plan on letting you go".

Sarah was going to reply but Tom licked her ear lobe and caused a squeak that cut her off.
Tom continues,"I love the way your body responds to my touch." Toms hands glides across her back gently, softly,tickly.
Goosebumps rise across her back. "I love the sounds you make."
Toms fingers trail over an armpit, causing a snicker to leave Sarah's lips.
"I love the way your pussy can grip my cock like a vice and Jerk me off without moving, those Kegel exercises are amazing",
Toms hand trails from her armpit , down her back ,over her spine and trails back up, a smile and a blush spread across Sarah's face.

"I also love that I am one of the few people who know about your little secret, normally so in control,
but one little finger makes all the cards fall down. Just a finger", at this Tom pokes a rib ,her and there making her squeek.
"But", Sarah mutters but barely gets it out, before Toms hand is on her butt, her butt is up in the air from a pillow under her belly pushing her ass into the air.

SMACK!

Tom smacks her butt ,just a stinging smack, not painful, his fingers immediately trail over the smack, it's still hot from the sting.
"OUCH,hehehe,snort" Sarah is beside herself, she has no control, she can't see, her ass is in the air and her pussy is already dripping in anticipation.
His hand trails down her butt and his fingers just glide over her pussy lips and feels her liquid fire,
"Oh you naughty girl, you like this, tsk tsk, what would the niehbors think, such a naughty girl living next to them,
why naughty girls are supposed to be punished are they not?" Tom asks in a mocking, belittling voice.
Tom now smacks the other cheek, Sarah's toes clench up, her legs are spread out by a spreader bar, her feet are in their cuffs now trying to pull free

He is beind her in a flash, she can feel his hard cock on her thigh, his fingers are now digging into her ribs, oh the torment, so vulnerable, she cant defend herself,
she laughs in hilarity, the room filled with her laughter still echoing from the butt smack a moment ago.
He is in control, his hands tickle hips and bellies, ribs and her back and she cant get away, she is laughing crazily, "heheeahaha, neeeeeeeeee, hahaha, no, stop, heheheahaha".

Toms hands move lower toward her ass, and Sarah has a cute, tiny little ass, it's rediculous how cute it is.
Tom goes in for "The Grip", the moment Toms fingers touch her upper thighs right at the pussy lips Sarah screams, "NO, NOT THE GRIPPER,I CAN'T STAND IT, I'LL PEE!"
The Gripper is where Tom puts his thumbs on the inside of her thighs right next to her pussy and the fingers of his hands spread over her ass, he can tickle her ass cheeks and goose her pussy and thighs at the same time.

The effect is immediate, she goes berserk, thrashing around, pulling on her arm bonds, clenching her toes and laughing like a lunatic but she doesn't pee this time as Tom has learned that lesson well.

Tom remembers a spot looking down at his wife's sexy little ass shaking around, he runs a finger from her pussy to the top of the crack of her ass.
"You have to stop, Tom, I cant, no more, fuck my ass whatever, just stop tickling there it's toooooieieieieieii", the change in Sarah's tone is because Toms tongue has just touched the top of her ass
and he is nibbling in her ass cheeks. Sarah's eyes bug out of her head, well Tom assumes they did as she cant see anything.

Tom continues to nibble, licking and sucking on her tiny ass, she is beside herself because it tickles like hell but it's driving electric bolts of sexual energy to her tingling pussy.
Tom is eating her ass and realized his hands are free and begins running his fingers up and down her back, thighs, from her upper thighs and butt, feeling down to just above her knees,exploring, tickling, teasing his wife's body.

Toms next move is only really possible because she is sooo tiny and he is so tall. He continues nibbling on her ass but his fingers are now at her calves
and moving down to her feet which are pressed into the bed sheet.
The moment his fingers touch her soles his tongue slides past her ass and right into her love box, right to her hole, she screams and squeals with a mixture of horror and want.

His finders are playing with her toepads, her soles, her oh so tender heels, while his tongue slurps, and sucks on her rose bud clitty, oh her feet maybe be sensitive
but her clitty is something else. His face is covered in her love juice, his fingers play over her soles and and Sarah is speaking in tongues.
He just keeps tickling her feet and eating her pussy, one distracting the other, the tickling halts her orgasm, the nibbling builds her arousal even more..

"Let me cum, no wait, you'll just tickle me heheheehheh more, oh your tongue is amazing but your fingers are killing me!!" wails Sarah.
He slows his fingers and her orgasm comes quickly also most a shock as the tickling hindrance was lifted and boy did she cum, deep convulsive, her pussy quivered in his mouth.

He then got in position behind his wife. "Pump me special", Tom demands.
"I can't do that when you tickleheheeh", Sarah replys.

Tom slides his cock into her pussy, she's so wet he just needs a few pumps to reach full depth and then Tom seems to have stopped thrusting but they are both moaning now.
She is using her Kegel muscles to pump his cock in her pussy, it takes her concentration to do this sexy maneuver,
her pussy is undulationing over his cock like a vise grip, he will cum in a moment do his fingers tickle her sides again, her pussy pump but not with coordination.
"Just get me to cum inside you like this and no more tickling", Tom moans.

"If you can do that I promise I won't tickle you tomorrow..."

So was this story too wordy? Too Long?
I originally wrote it as 4 parts but put it all together here.
Just looking for feedback :)

Thanks,

No, it is not too long. It is actually better if you publish them together so people can read it completely, usually multiple parts get lost.

I *love* how sadistic this goes, though I'd be leery of this being real life unless it was clear beforehand this was cons. But as a fantasy, I'm all for it!

PS: In a recent thread, you wrote "Works from home turns into under the table bj/tickle while on a phone call.
It's hot in real life"... Is one of your true or fictional stories on this premise? It's one of my favourite fantasies.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back