• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Endure the pain to experience the pleasure M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Having arranged the meet Jurgen Schwartz arrived and the German executive on business in New York was as he described 6'2" slim and fit build, attractive and eager to be submissive to another man's touch, the 31 yr old married guy had thought about this for years since his teens but now away from Germany and anonymous was going to experience it. He arrived from his work so apologised if he might be a little sweaty but could shower but I told him a man smelling like a man preferable and as told he stripped to his socks and lay on the restraint bed and secured I smiled at him saying he wanted to be submissive and he nodded and said "Yes Sir!"

"Such a fine physique Jurgen, very hot and ready to be touched getting your dick so hard as my fingers caress your balls and so lightly stroke the shaft of your manly dick and stroke along your inner thighs sensually exciting you and my mouth Jurgen, licking your nipples so softly and nibbling them as you moan, yeah like that and my oral service driving you wild, lips licking the head of your pulsating and throbbing dick and licking your balls, so forbidden and so delicious!"

"Oooohfuckja sounds soogoood!" Jurgen moaned as the blindfold went on him

Then I sat on the stool facing both socked feet and told him pleasure follows pain, he needed to endure one to experience the other and he said to me to please not hurt him and I told him that I wasn't going to and lightly stroked a finger from his heels to his toes along his black nylon socked feet.

"Sir pl-please don’t- I can’t stand it whehen people ti-hihihickle my feehee-hahahAHAHA stop!"

"That's right Jurgen you told me on the call and oh right your left shoe says 45 so size 11 feet and as you said a little bit sweaty and warm to the touch!"

I stroked my fingers along each sole, one finger on each as he bit his lip as his socked toes flexed

"Nooo please too sensitive, it's not good for me stoophahahahhastooopithahahha!"

Jurgen these feet in socks and soon bare are going nowhere, they're going to be touched, teased, tickled, stroked, they'll be licked and every toe sucked as telling me you did not want your feet touched because of being so sensitive excited me!"

"Ohnooooplease let me go ja it's better!" Jurgen said

I ran five fingers up and down each foot in turn a few times so making sure to stroke the balls of his feet the arches and insteps and centre of both soles and even socked a powerful reaction causing him to laugh loudly and feel a real sense of frustration at not being able to stop me.

"Please don’t..I hate this… Please? Just let me go!” Jurgen said

"Let you go Jurgen, you are here to be touched by another man and you will be so let's slowly peel off this right sock and yes now the left one, Mmm fuck Jurgen your feet smell amazing! I now need to find out where on these feet you are the most ticklish?"

I began lightly tracing my fingers over the right sole of Jurgen's bare foot and he giggled as I then stroked his left foot. It was amusing to see him squirm as mt fingers caressed his bare feet, along both soles and under his toes and cruelly in between his toes and spidering my fingers all over each foot.

Jurgen was fast losing his battle to maintain any shred of composure very quickly as gasps and giggles came from him and I bent back the toes of his right foot so his sole was taut and ran fingers along the sole to under his toes and repeated this with his left foot as he completely lost it

“HahahahaHAHANO NO STOP! hahahhaahaha don’tdon’t!SirHAHAHAHANO pleeeEEASEhahahhahahahaha!”

I sat content smiling and stroking each foot and listening out for which area caused the loudest laughter from him took his time listening for which areas caused the louder, more panicked laughter and concluded being the centre of his arches, and middle of his soles and and the soft area just under his toes. Jurgen was soon laughing his head off when I proceeded to these areas as he desperately tried to break free from the bondage.

He cursed in German and screamed and pleaded through his laughter for me to quit but I was having way too much fun to stop and pulled his toes apart and wiggled my fingers in between them over and over again.

"HeheehehehehhahahahaHAHAH STOP!ahahahahahehehe nonono pleheheHEHEHEASE!"

"Jurgen I have told you that these sweaty, warm and very ticklish feet right now are mine to play with so quit complaining, it could be worse, it could have been my dick up your ass but you're safe Jurgen as anal play isn't my thing but warm, sweaty and ticklish feet are!"

My fingers danced over both soles and and delved into the spaces between all of his toes rendering Jurgen a giggling, hysterical mess and with the quill end of the feather I then traced the contours of each foot. I lightly dragged the tip over both arches to the soft spot under all of his toes and then along the middle of both soles which drove him ballistic.

"NOOONEINBITTE pl-PL-PLEASE PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahAHAHAHANEINNICHTGUTHAHAHA!

Jurgen was hysterical and he really couldn't stand it as both feet so hyper-sensitive and went wild as I pulled each toe apart and sawed the feather end in between them all as I told him his feet were such a lovely shape and very masculine and had such an awesome smell!

“PLEASE hahahaHAHAHAHA I CAN’T- AhahahahAHAHA st-stanD IT gahahahahaHAHAAAHA!”

I withdrew the feather and stopped the tickling but began massaging both feet but so he knew I was in control so pressed my face to them and deeply inhaled them saying I was going to do everything to his feet that nobody was allowed to do as he being secured I could and kept on gently massaging both soft soles and took more sniffs of his feet hearing him gasp and then licked both sweaty soles and sucked and licked all of his toes which was hellish for him!

I love working my mouth over a guy's feet but if like Jurgen he's really tongue ticklish will feast on his feet. I spaced each toe and licked in between them and licked under all of his toes and nibbled his toes so soon both feet were lubed with my saliva and then mt fingers began fingers scribbling furiously all over both lubed up soles, dashing around with amazing speed and dexterity.

"HAHAHAHHAHAANEINAHAHAHASTOOOPAHAHAHHAANOOOAHWHEHEEHEEAHHAHAHA!"

Jurgen was hysterical as his size 11 feet were tortured, my fingers teasingly driving him crazy, both so vulnerable and kept twitching like mad. I resumed lickling his feet and sucking on all of his toes, his tasty toes beating rapidly against my wet tongue as they tried to escape as my wet saliva ran down both mega-ticklish feet as I continued sucking hard on his toes. I then afforded his feet more torturous tickling over both sweaty soles and toes and again my tongue set to work immediately and I lapped at both soles of his feet and sucked on his delicious toes.

Every inch of Jurgen's perfect feet were kissed, licked, and in the case of his toes, sucked rather vigorously. Their ripe taste enticed me to lick them with real intensity which in turn caused Jurgen to struggle more, making his feet more sweaty, which only improved their taste. Jurgen was howling with laughter and after three hours was released exhausted and couldn't leave fast enough so he endured the pain but never experienced the pleasure!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back