• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Modern Family: Trouble in Suburbia" (mmm/fff, requested story)

swfake

"Modern Family: Trouble in Suburbia"

Starring: Julie Bowen, Sofia Vergara, and Sarah Hyland

Story Request by ballaballa

It was another hectic Monday morning at the Dunphy household. Alex and Luke left for school and Phil drove away to work. Haley was currently passed out in bed. She was home from college on spring break and had been out late at a party. Now she was making up for lost sleep and was dead to the world. Claire finally had a spare moment alone to enjoy her morning. After taking a shower, Claire put on a light green button down shirt, jeans, and plain white socks. She walked out from her bedroom and reached the top of the stairs when she heard a strange noise downstairs. Claire froze, straining her ears to hear more. More noises and the distinct sound of at least two men talking. "Oh no! I've got to call the police! And warn Haley! Where is my phone? Oh my God, I left it downstairs on the kitchen counter!" Claire thought to herself. She knew her only chance to get help was to reach her phone. "Surely, they wouldn't be in the kitchen. There's nothing to rob in the kitchen. If I can just sneak down and grab my phone..." Claire thought to herself. She started slowly slinking down the steps as quietly as possible. Her sock-clad feet barely made a noise as she gingerly crept down and reached the downstairs floor.

Claire's heart was pounding out of her chest as she continued to hear the burglars in one of the back rooms. She kept her focus on the voices as she crept backward to the kitchen. Claire was completely unaware of the third accomplice as she slowly and quietly walked backward to get her phone. It was only when she felt strong hands wrap around her that she realized her error. The man behind her trapped her arms down to her sides with one encircling arm around her torso and the other hand went over her mouth to muffle her screaming. Claire struggled to get free and yelled for help but she knew nobody would hear her. Chris, the man holding her, yelled for his partners to come over.

The other two burglars, Mike and Steve, came rushing over to see what the commotion was about. Claire kicked and squirmed as hard as she could to get free but her captor held her tight. She knew the burglars had her and she would be at their mercy. "What the hell, man? I thought you said there wouldn't be anybody home?" Mike asked Chris as he pulled out a white handkerchief and started folding it into a gag. Mike walked away briefly and came back from the laundry room holding a pair of Claire's bright pink socks from the dirty laundry pile. She instantly recognized them as the running socks she just wore that morning when she took her usual five-mile jog around the neighborhood. Claire realized what he was doing and started flailing around again. She tried to kick at Mike but Chris held her down. "Okay, lady, be a good girl and open up..." Chris removed his hand from over Claire's mouth as Mike came closer with the sock. "Oh sick! That's so gross! Those were just on my sweaty feet earlier when I was running! Come on, don't do that! Don't put it in my mouth!" Claire pursed her lips tight and pulled her head back away from the dirty sock as Mike tried to slip it into her mouth. "Oh, want to be difficult, huh?" Chris said as he pinched Claire's nose shut so that the only way she could take a breath was by opening her mouth. She fought it as long as possible, still squirming around defiantly. Eventually, Claire let out a big exhale as she tried to sneak a breath of air before Mike could get the sock in her mouth but she wasn't quick enough. Mike stuffed the sweat-drenched sock deep into Claire's mouth and tied the handkerchief around her head with a little knot in the back, effectively muffling the pretty blonde housewife's screams and protests. "Mmmmhhhhhfffff!!! Uuuumuuummmfffff!!! Mmmpphhhh!!!" Claire could taste her own foot sweat as she tried to push the balled up sock out of her mouth with her tongue. No use though; the gag was too tight.

The men led Claire to the living room and forced her to sit on one end of the couch while they tied her hands in her lap and tied her ankles together. Her socked feet were propped up on the coffee table in front of her and her ankles were tied down to the base of it so she couldn't pull her feet off. As soon as the men finished securing Claire, there was a knock at the front door. "Oh Christ, what now?" Steve asked.

Claire could hear the loud, familiar shouts of her father's Latino trophy wife, Gloria. She stood outside knocking on the door. Gloria, who loved to flaunt her trophy-wife status, was dressed in a maroon form-fitting dress, sheer black nylons, and black pumps. "Claire, are you home?! Claire! I wanted to surprise you and Haley and take you both shopping today! Claire, can you answer the door!" The burglars set up on either side of the front door and one opened it a crack. Gloria stepped right in without hesitating. "Oh, you're going to love this new shop, Claire. It's got jewelry, purses, shoes, and HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" The three men jumped Gloria and overpowered her, although it wasn't easy with her fiery temper. Gloria fought them as much as she could but was ultimately forced into the living room, where she saw Claire tied up on the couch. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO CLAIRE, YOU BASTARDS?!?! LET US GO RIGHT NOW OR I'LL CALL THE POLICIA!!!" Mike retrieved the matching running sock and held it up in front of Gloria. "Open that big mouth of yours, sweetie, so I can pack it with blondie's sweaty sock from this morning." Gloria tried desperately to pull away from her captors and shouted, "NO!!! DON'T YOU DARE, YOU CROOKS!!! NO WAY YOU'RE PUTTING CLAIRE'S GROSS, SWEATY SOCK IN MY MOUTH!!! YOU CAN'T SHUT ME UP!!! JUST TRY!!! LET US BOTH GO OR I'LL SCREAM AND GET THE COPS CALLED!!!" Mike pushed the balled up pink sock into Gloria's mouth. Her eyes burned with a fiery hatred as she glared at Mike. Gloria tasted Claire's hot stink on her tongue as a handkerchief was tied around her head, sealing the sock in her mouth. "MMMMPPPHHHH!!! MMMMMHHHHMMMMMFFFFF!!!! MMMHHHMMMHHHMMMM!!!"

Gloria was tied on the couch in the same way Claire was, gagged with her feet propped up on the table. Gloria was still wearing her black heels. The men left them there and finished their ransacking of the house. They searched every room except Haley's, which was locked, and took many of the Dunphy's possessions. Haley didn't even wake up when the door handle was rattled because she was so tired. Steve returned in front of Claire holding her running shoes. He took a deep whiff and asked her, "You don't mind if I take these, do you?" Claire looked at him with disbelief. Then Steve took off Gloria's high heels and stuffed both pairs of shoes in with the other loot. "Ah, thanks for those, sweetie." Gloria looked like she wanted to hurt him more than anything as she wiggled her meaty size 8.5 soles on the coffee table still in her sheer black nylons. Their loot was secured in duffle bags by the front door.

The burglars returned to the women in the living room. Chris took out a large knife and stabbed it down into the coffee table so that it stuck. It certainly got the women's attention. "Now, I'm going to remove the gags. I want you both to remain calm and not scream. Do you understand? We didn't plan on you being here and we don't want any more complications." Claire and Gloria reluctantly nodded their heads. The men removed the gags.

"There, that's better, isn't it? Now we still have business to attend to, ladies. We didn't find nearly as many valuables or cash as we wanted to. And we know that a nice house like this is bound to have some cash hidden in it somewhere." Claire didn't know what to think. They really didn't have any money saved up anywhere in the home. She never trusted Phil to be responsible with it; he was always buying expensive little gadgets and corny magic tricks. Chris looked at Gloria. "And you, we know you've got access to money by the way you dress. A woman that wears clothes that fine is bound to have something in the bank. I'm going to need both of you to start telling us where all the cash is in the house and your bank account information. We'll clean you ladies out and nobody has to get hurt."

Claire and Gloria both looked at each other and had the same idea. There was no way they were going to give up all their money to a few thugs just because they flashed a knife. If they held out, these guys would get fed up and just leave with the possessions they already rounded up. After a few more requests and threats, Chris said, "Okay girls, you need to give up how to get the goods or we'll have to make you talk another way..." Claire and Gloria both thought the men would leave any minute now as long as they didn't cooperate with them. "Alright, ladies, suit yourself."

Claire and Gloria were a little scared at what the men might do now. Their fearful expression turned to puzzled looks as they watched Chris slip off Claire's white, cotton socks. Claire's pale size 7 soles now sat propped up on the coffee table. She had high arches, prominent heels, and skinny toes. Claire wasn't wearing any toenail polish and curled her toes down at their sudden bareness. Gloria's heels were already off and the men could see her shapely tan feet and dark purple toenail polish through her sheer black nylons. "Okay, ladies, one last chance to talk or else..." Chris held up a stiff, white feather.

"Are you kidding me? That's it? That's your big plan?" Claire asked him.

"Hahahaha! You guys are so pathetic! We think you are all big and scary when you slam the knife down in the table but then you tell us you're going to tickle us! Hahaha! Okay, okay, we are really scared now! Hahaha!" Gloria said while laughing at the men.

Chris lowered the feather and began running it lightly over Gloria's nylon-covered soles. Gloria's taunts died down as she started to feel uncomfortable sensations jolting up her legs. The feather glided effortlessly across her slick nylons, tracing every shapely curve of her thick, full soles and toes. "Is that it?...is that...the best you can do?...that's how you're going to...get us to talk? A little tickling?" Gloria did a good job of keeping up her tough facade as she tried to keep her feet from twitching. "Ha, you think a little...tickling will break me? Your stupid feather actually feels...good on my feet." Chris ignored her and kept flicking the feather up and down her soles. Claire was looking intently at Gloria, watching for any signs that might clue her in as to how bad the tickling would be. Gloria kept a fairly straight face but Claire could see something was bothering her.

Chris moved over in front of Claire's bare feet. He began running the feather between her toes, making the housewife jump a little each time. Claire held back more than a few giggles and shifted uneasily in her seat. "You're wasting your time and...my husband will be back soon. You're all going to...be in big trouble!" Gloria watched Claire as the burglar applied the feather to her feet as well. She saw Claire curling her naked toes down and gripping the feather unintentionally as the tickly sensations caused her to fidget on the couch. Chris kept sliding the feather between her toes and twisting it around in her crevices, teasing the extra-sensitive areas on the sides of her slender tootsies.

Gloria felt bad for Claire but not as bad as she felt when Chris returned to tickling her feet. The feather was again tracing all over the bottoms of her feet, causing her to tense up and hold in her laughter. "Oh!...It doesn't matter how long you...hehe do this. We aren't going to...tell you anything!" Up and down, up and down went the feather. Gloria was starting to wiggle her toes unwillingly in response. The nylons were making the tickling worse. "Just tell us your bank account info and we'll stop." Gloria gritted her teeth and then said, "Never! Hehe...You'll never get my money!...I'll never tell you so you might as well...haha let us go!" Chris smiled and said, "I don't think so. Not yet." He kept flicking the feather over Gloria's arches for a few more minutes before giving her a break and revisiting Claire.

"Ready for some more?" Claire didn't answer him as he started wafting the feather up and down her bare arches and heels, making her tense up and curl her toes down. "Talk lady. Where do you keep your money at in this house?" Claire closed her eyes as she fought back the laughter. "I'm not telling you anything!...hehe just leave us alone!...Haha this isn't going to work on us." The feather ran up the sides of her feet and danced along the undersides of her toes, making them wiggle in response. Claire kept her composure although it was much harder the second time around.

Chris put down the feather and started wiggling his fingers along Gloria's arches. Her tough resolve melted away as she felt his fingertips slipping around on the silky undersides of her feet. "Hahahahaha! Stop that! Hahahahahahaa! This is so silly! Hahahahahahaaa! You're not going to get the money! This is pointless! Hahahahaha!" Chris scratched his fingers over Gloria's heels; they felt exquisitely smooth with the nylons on. He kept fondling and stroking them gently for a couple minutes simply because they felt wonderful. All the while, Gloria was starting to crack up. She wasn't used to men playing with her ticklish feet. "Hahahahahahaaa!!! Stop it!!! Stop!!! Hahahahaha!!! Get away from my feet!!! Hahaahahaaahahahaha!!!" Chris danced his fingers up to the soft flesh under the balls of her feet. "Tell me how to get your money out of your bank account and I'll stop. That's all we want." Gloria wasn't about to give up Jay's fortune to a few small time crooks. "Hahahahahaaa!!! Never!!! I'll never talk!!! Hahahahahaaa!!!"

Chris switched back to Claire. "Ready to talk yet or are you going to make me tickle your feet some more?" Claire bit her lower lip and raised her eyebrows. "We don't have any money stashed at the house! I promise! Please, if you leave now, we won't even call the police! We'll just AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!" Chris had suddenly started scribbling his fingers all over her bare soles. He wiggled his fingers into the undersides of her toes, making her scream with laughter and kick her legs. It was an obvious sensitive area for her. "You know, for a housewife with such ticklish feet, you really shouldn't keep secrets from me. Save yourself the trouble and tell me where the money is." Claire wiggled her feet around and fidgeted her hands around uncomfortably in her lap. "Hahahahahaa!!! I couldn't even if I wanted to!!! There's no money in the house!!! It's all in our bank accounts!!! Hahahahahaahaahahaa!!!" Chris tickled Claire's deep arches. "And how do we access those?..." She started wiggling back and forth on the couch. "Hahahahaahahahaaa!!! I'm not telling you!!! Hahahahahaahahahahaaaa!!! Stop tickling my feet!!! Hahahahahaahaha!!!"

"Leave Claire alone, you jerk!" demanded Gloria. Chris turned his attention back to the Latino beauty. "Oh, you want another turn, huh?" Gloria's face flushed with panic and regret. "No! No, that's not what I meant! Please, don't tickle my feet again! No, come on! Don't! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" Chris started gliding his fingers across the silky surfaces just under Gloria's toes, which drove her insane with laughter. Her loud mouth let loose a torrent of unbridled laughter. "I want those bank codes..." Gloria was writhing in her seat, unable to keep her ticklishness a secret any longer. "BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! NOT THE FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!! YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME TALK!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! DIOS MIO!!! NO MAS!!! NO MAS!!!"

Chris signaled to Mike to tickle Claire while he kept tickling Gloria. Mike started wiggling his fingers towards Claire's vulnerable soles. "Oh no! Not again! Leave my feet alone! My husband will be coming home any second! Oh no! No more, please! AAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!" The fingers made contact with her creamy arches and heels. Claire bucked up off the seat a little as she burst into a new chorus of giggles and laughter. "Aw, here you are a grown woman...with your own family...running your own household...and it's this easy to reduce you to a helpless, hysterical mess by tickling your feet. How does that make you feel?" Claire's face went beet red with embarrassment. "Oh, I think someone's a little ashamed of that fact. Well blondie, why don't you tell us...are you a cute little soccer mom with extremely ticklish feet." Claire hesitated but thought cooperating with her tickler's request might buy her some leniency. She reluctantly shouted, "HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! YES!!! HAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHA!!! YES, I AM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!!!"

It took a few moments but the burglars looked up and realized they had an audience. Woken up by the laughter and noise downstairs, Haley had gotten dressed and come down to see what all the shouting was about since she was unable to make sense of it upstairs in her bedroom. Haley was wearing a trendy tee shirt, skinny jeans, and tall, brown leather boots with tall socks. She was standing at the bottom of the stairs completely shocked and speechless. Haley was witnessing her mom and Gloria tied up on the couch laughing hysterically while strange men were tickling their bound feet.

"Get her!" shouted Chris. Steve and Chris took off after Haley while Mike stayed in the living room. Haley was able to snatch Claire and Gloria's purses lying by the front door and retreat back up the stairs and run to the nearest bedroom, where she closed and locked the heavy wooden door. Chris and Steve grabbed the doorknob a second too late; the door was already locked. And they had just lost out on whatever money was in the two purses.

Haley realized she had run into Alex's room and left her cell phone back in her bedroom. "Oh crap! I don't have my cell phone!" The burglars outside her door heard her and smiled at each other. They thought for sure the police were going to be called but now they knew the girl was trapped in a second story bedroom with no way of calling for help. Chris couldn't believe the girl had said that out loud for them to hear. Maybe she was dumb enough to be coaxed out of her secure holdout?

"There's no way out. You might as well open the door." Chris said.

"What are doing to my mom and Gloria?" Haley shouted through the door.

"They haven't been harmed. And you won't be either. Just open the door."

"I don't believe you. Why are you tickling them if all you want is money?"

"You see, we break into houses and take people's money. But we're really not bad guys. There's hardly anyone home when we do this and we didn't plan on your mom and Gloria being here today either. But they have information that we want and your family is being very uncooperative in giving us that information."

"Information to get more of our money?"

"Yes, precisely. That's all we're after. And now you've taken some of that money as well. You see, we don't want to hurt anybody...and we won't if we can help it. All we want are those purses you have and for your family to tell us their bank account passwords. That's all. BUT...If you agree to open the door and give us the purses, we'll just take those and leave. We won't even bother with the bank account numbers. I promise."

Claire and Gloria looked at each other with nervous expressions. "Surely Haley can't be that dumb. She's not going to open the door for them, is she?" Claire asked. Gloria gave her an uncertain look in response. "I don't know, Claire. Haley does not have the best track record for making smart decisions. I just hope she makes the right choice." The women strained their head back to see what was going on at the top of the stairs.

Haley quickly took the wallets out of the purses and stuffed them into one of Alex's boots in her closet. "You promise you won't hurt any of us if we do what you say?"

"I promise no harm will come to you."

"And you won't tickle my mom or Gloria anymore? You'll just leave if I come out and let you have the purses?"

"You have my word."

The door lock clicked back. Slowly, Haley opened the door and saw the two burglars standing there waiting for her. She nervously handed them the purses, which they took. They kept smiling at her and then one of them pulled out some lengths of white, nylon rope. Haley's facial expression quickly turned into one regret and dread as she realized her mistake. "Oh no...you're going to tie me up and tickle me just like my mom and Gloria, aren't you?" Chris and Steve chuckled to each other. It had been too easy. Chris pulled his feather back out, waved it in front of Haley, and said, "Goochie goochie goo..." Haley hung her head defeated. "Aw, man..."

Haley soon found herself tied up and sitting on the couch between Claire and Gloria. Steve positioned himself in front of Claire, Mike in front of Gloria, and Chris began tugging off Haley's boots. He rolled down her long socks and slid them up over her heels. Haley's dainty, completely smooth heels were in view. Chris pulled the socks further and started revealing Haley's flat arches and the pinkish pads under her toes. Then her cute, curled toes popped into view as the socks were slid completely off of her feet. Chris tucked the warm, slightly damp socks into Haley's boots and then tossed the shoes near the pile of possessions by the front door. Haley sat in the middle couch seat with a solemn expression on her face; her size 6 feet were propped up, tied together, and waiting to be tickled just like her mom's and Gloria's.

"We know you hid the money from the purses and now you're going to tell us where you put it...or you can suffer the same fate as your mommy here." Haley looked over at her mom with sad, pleading eyes. Claire looked over at her daughter, unable to protect her from the feather that would soon be gliding up and down her silky soft soles. "Last chance..." Chris warned. Haley wanted desperately to be tough like her family members but the thought of getting tickled was almost unbearable. "I'll...I just...I can't tell you! I just want you guys to leave us alone and get out of our house. You don't have to do this! No, come on, dude. Don't do this. Please don't tickle my feet! I don't want to freak out and laugh like my mom!" Chris shrugged and started sliding the feather up and down the bottoms of Haley's feet. "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!! OH NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! NOT MY FEET!!! HAHAHAHAAHAA!!! THAT'S LIKE THE WORST THING EVER!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!"

"So where did you hide the cash, girly?" Chris asked. Haley kept up her stream of giggles and laughter. She writhed and bucked in her seat on the couch. Her feet were her most ticklish spot and she never let any of her many boyfriends touch them. "HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!! STOP TICKLING MY FEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I HATE IT!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!!! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!!"

Claire looked over at her daughter laughing and squirming on the couch. She felt horrible knowing that there was nothing she could do to ease her daughter's torment. Not when she herself was still tied up on the couch with her bare feet sticking out on the table waiting to be tickled next. Claire could only watch as the feather slid up and down, up and down on her daughter's soles.

Steve started tickling Claire and Mike began tickling Gloria. The living room was filled with an uproar of laughter from the three women. The couch was shaking from their laughter and squirming. "Oh man, I hope all their laughter doesn't get the cops called," Mike noted. But nobody would hear them; it was the middle of a weekday morning and all the neighbors were gone to work.

"Just tell us your bank account info and we'll stop." "HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! NOT A CHANCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Claire shouted but yet somehow less confident than before. Steve was really getting her arches good. She tried jerking her feet back but her ankles were tied securely to the coffee table. Claire gritted her teeth and kept enduring the horribly ticklish sensations as Steve continued to scribble his fingers into her insteps. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT THIS!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!! HELP!!! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! SOMEONE HELP US!!! HAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!!"

Gloria threw her head back and let out a rush of ticklish screaming as Mike scratched along her nylon-covered foot bottoms. "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! OH, YOU ARE THE DEVIL!!! HAHAHAHAAHHAAA!!! NO MAS!!! NO MAS!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! NOT MY FEET!!! THEY'RE SO TICKLISH!!! I CANNOT STAND IT!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!" Mike loved feeling Gloria's perfectly pedicured soles through her thin, black nylons. "Haha! That's it! Say you're a ticklish, little Latina!" Gloria hated being controlled but reluctantly screamed, "HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! OH DIOS MIO!!! NO MAS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I'M A TICKLISH, LITTLE LATINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

Chris put down the feather and started wiggling his fingers along Haley's incredibly smooth peds. The skin was creamy and supple. He wiggled his fingers along the middle of her feet, easily her worst spot. Haley frantically wiggled her feet back and forth and tried to cross them one of the other but she just couldn't keep Chris from scratching along her arches. Haley had tears in her eyes as she shouted, "HAHAHAHAAHA!!! MOM, I'M SORRY!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! MY FEET ARE THE WORST!!! I GIVE UP!!! HAHAHAAHAAA!!! I'LL TALK!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I'LL TALK!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!" She spilled the location of where she had hid Claire and Gloria's wallets. Chris gave her a momentary break while she confessed her hiding spot but then resumed tickling her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! WAIT!!! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!"

Claire shouted, "HAHAHAHAHA!!! HEY!!! SHE TOLD YOU WHAT SHE KNEW!!! HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!! NOW LEAVE HER ALONE!!! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!" "Or you'll what, lady?" Chris asked her. Steve wiggled his fingertips along the base of Claire's toes, sending her into sheer hysterics.

Gloria was screaming like a banshee. Her dark hair was disheveled and starting to mat to her slightly sweaty forehead. Gloria's large jugs were bouncing and shaking as she laughed uncontrollably. "HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! NO MAS!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHHAA!!! THE FEET, IT IS TOO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I'LL TELL YOU THE PIN CODE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! IT'S 1 8 3 5!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! NOW STOP TICKLING ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!"

Claire saw Gloria give in and crack and the effect was demoralizing, especially when Steve was attacking her worst spot...the base of her skinny toes. It was driving her absolutely crazy! Claire couldn't take it anymore and shouted, "HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!! HAHAHAAHA!!! I'LL TALK!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! THE PIN CODE IS 5 7 2 0!!! NOW STOP TICKLING US!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Chris explained, "Oh, we were never planning on stopping once you told us what we wanted to hear. You all were going to be tickled until we had to take off anyway. Now, you're going to lose out on a bunch of money on top of it."

Mike added, "Yeah, and this is pretty fun. Let's see what else you ladies know..."

[Hours later...]

Steve was wiggling his index finger between Claire's pinky toe and the one next to it as she begged him in vain to give her a small break. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THERE'S A TEN DOLLAR BILL IN A RED SHOEBOX IN MY CLOSET!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!!! AND THERE MIGHT BE FIVE DOLLAR'S WORTH OF CHANGE IN LUKE'S PIGGY BANK!!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!! I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHERE ANYMORE MONEY COULD POSSIBLY BE!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOD, STOP TICKLING BETWEEN MY TOES!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! HOW DO YOU KEEP FINDING ALL THESE TICKLISH SPOTS?!?! HAHAHAAHAHA!!!"

Mike had ripped the nylons on Claire's left foot, exposing her bare sole. He was using one of Haley's hairbrushes he found upstairs to scrub intensely along her curvy arch and tan, round heel. Gloria had tears coming down her face and her voice was hoarse and raspy from screaming so much. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU BASTARD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! OH MY GOD, STOP THAT YOU WICKED MAN!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! MY POOR FEET CANNOT TAKE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I'LL TELLYOU!!! YES, I'VE CHEATED SEVERAL TIMES ON MY HUSBAND!!! HAHAAHAHAHAA!!! I LOVE HAVING AFFAIRS AND GETTING ADORED BY OTHER MEN WITH LUST IN THEIR EYES!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA!!! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, YOU CREEP!!! HAHAHAAHAA!!!"

Chris had put Haley's ankles in the crook of his left arm and was scribbling his right hand along her sensitive soles. "HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! AND THIS ONE TIME HAHAHAHAAHAA!!! IN THE FOURTH GRADE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CHEATED AND COPIED OFF A GIRL SITTING NEXT TO ME!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP TICKLING US?!?! HAHAAHAHAHAA!!! IT'S BEEN HOURS!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!! I'LL PEE ALL OVER THE COUCH!!!"

Chris finally called off his goons and said, "Alright guys, they've had enough. They've told us everything they know. Let's get our stuff and get the hell out of here." The thieves made their getaway and a short time later, the front door opened again, sending a chill down the women's backs as they prepared to see the burglars again.

Instead, Claire's husband, Phil, Gloria's husband, Jay, and Haley's boyfriend, Dylan, walked into the living room. They were shocked to find their women tied up with their feet propped up on the coffee table. There were extra lengths of rope, some feathers scattered on the floor, and the women looked like they had been through hell and back. They sat there panting for breath, completely exhausted.

"Oh, thank God you're here, Phil! Quick, help us get out," Claire said relieved.

"Dylan, it was awful! Those thieves tied us up and then robbed the place!" Haley shouted.

"Sweetie, hurry and untie me. I'm going to kill those burglars when I find them!" Gloria threatened.

The sight of the women tied up and vulnerable was too cute for the guys to pass up. They all looked at each other as devious smiles crept across their faces. Each man picked up a feather and looked at their significant other. Claire's heart sank and her expression of relief turned to a defeated droop. Haley's eyes lit up in fear as she whimpered a little. Gloria shook her head violently from side to side and pleaded, "No! No! No, Jay! Not again, please!"

The three women again erupted into a torrent of hysterical, unbridled laughter and screams as the feathers made contact with their sensitive foot bottoms...

THE END

Last edited:
I love this TV series theme your going with man. Another great piece of work!

Great story ! How about a part2 topless ub,I bet at least one has ticklish breast/nipples!??!

This was a good read. The ladies on that show are particularly fun to watch. They make us laugh, I suppose it was only a matter of time before we returned the favor. lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back