• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lazy Summer Days

spikedpsycho

TMF Regular
Lazy summer days surround me, melding together into one sun baked, and clear skied euphoric memory. Blades of grass swaying from a steady wind make up a sea of green as far as the eye can see. Yet amidst such natural wonders of the public park I elect to spend my day nose buried in a book, staring at a sea of words blinking rarely begging for adventures only found in the written page. But half a dozen virtual distractions fail to tug me away. Until a rough tapping sound appears at the bottom of my shoe. I lower my book...my eyes widen, "You! What are you doing here!?"
"Oh just visiting" he says with a sly remark, only to turn around and face my Converse incased feet.
He jumps on my lower legs pinning me to the ground.
"What do we have here?" He states staring at my shoes playing with the tips by tugging them
“You wouldn’t.” I say barely above a wheeze.
“How could you possibly expect me not to?” He says, reading my thoughts again as he pulls at my laces.
Accepting the gravity of my situation I lie still and bite my bottom lip in an attempt to fight off his future wave of tickles. My shoes are slipped off my feet; in 80 degree summer, I produce a damp musk he only delights to inhale. Leaving only a pair of white sweaty socks between his merciless fingers and my ultra-sensitive soles.
“Now about these feet, these soft… silky… smooth feet.” He ogles as his fingers run up my pant leg and hook the elastic band of my socks.
"NO-WAIT" I slap my hand against my mouth, if I scream, people will stare.
My feet come to life in livid twitches and fidgeting as his fingers pull and play with my damp cotton covered confines, the protection they offer is useless. As his nails slowly trace every wrinkle of my fuzzy white bottoms.
"AH-HA-HA-HA-HA! NOT MY FEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEET!”
"What's the matter? Ticklish Tootsies?" He said with a wicked smile on his face
His delicate finger movements evolve into heavy handed strokes along my inner arches, later plucking my toes to pull off the last of my protection. He tosses the socks a mile away in my mind, I curse mentally but he brings his rough manly nails to my moist soles....scrapping
"AH-HAHAHA-HA-HAA-HAAAA" My chest heaves, Oxygen so precious...I gulp it like soda.
No sooner do I lift my head to sneak a peek at just a glimpse of his back side, still I see..and FEEL him wedge his fingers between my toes.
My feet flexed, curled, twitched and crunched to escape his evil fingers..no avail. "STA-HAAAAAPPPPP HAHA HAHAHAHA HA HA HA"
I laugh and flail causing me to inadvertently bang my head against the tree
"Ouch"
"Are You OKAY!?" He states, he jumps from my legs.
"Yeah" I rub my head and hope no blood is drawn by running my fingers through my hair. "..But do you have to be so rough?"
"I'm sorry, I thought you wanted to roleplay outdoors for once?"
"Yeah, but I didn't know you'd be such a harsh tickler" She gets up to get her socks tossed across the field..
"Well next time" she says putting them on in a hurry.."Be a little more playful and a lot less torturous"
"*sighs* Fine, maybe we should do this later at your back yard or at the beach"
"Don't be dumb, only losers read or wear shoes/socks at the beach, Maybe my back yard is a good idea, I'll see you later" he trots off and leaves.
She plopped down on the ground and grabbed her inch thick book. "Hmmm" she pondered....
She grinded down to the ground placing her head against the tree once more, she checked her smartphone...86 degree's......
"Shit" she said," it's 6 degree's hotter than before and still morning...it's gonna be 100 by this afternoon" wiping the sweat from her brow...she nudged over to the shady part the leaves above provided. She stared down to console her book once more...reading despite the summer heat until that awesome summer breeze came and blew.
"Ahhh" she smiled. Seizing that thought in mind of a cool breeze....what to do. She pressed her toes against the heel of her sneaker and pulled her foot out...in a second she kicked her leg hard and in an instant her shoe flew ten feet away and landed in a patch of crab grass. With her sock covered toes she pressed her shoe off and with a dazzling kick tossed it farther than the first one. If her socks got dirty, she didn't care she's airing out. But as her phone bleeped 90 degrees...she had enought of these sweaty cotton sponges....she pulled her socks off in quick yanks and tossed them to the winds, crossing her legs...."This is what summer is supposed to be...*yawn* care free" she wiggled her toes in comfort.
Summer.jpg
Art by TheHunter1338

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back