• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Middleton - Interactive Tickle Story

dumbledore

TMF Regular
Your phone wakes you, and you swat it automatically, thinking it's the alarm.

Only when it doesn't stop do you roll over to inspect it: UNKNOWN CALLER.

Who would be phoning at this time? You cancel the call and roll over, trying to get back to sleep.

image.jpg

The phone goes again, and this time you pick up.

"Hello?" you say, still half asleep, your head pounding.

"If you want to see your wife again, you'll listen to me very carefully–"

The grogginess, the sleepiness, the aching eyes and pounding head all go in a flash. You hold your breath, mind firing at a million miles an hour. It's got to be some kind of joke. A trick.

"Are you listening?"

"What? Er – I'm – I'm listening."

"Meet me by the corner of Oldburn Junkyard in thirty minutes. Come alone."

The line dies. You hold your phone there, still reeling. Maybe you're still asleep. Maybe it's all a dream. A sudden idea strikes you, and you call your wife's phone, but it's not on. Crap. Crap, crap, crap. Could he have been telling the truth?

You should have stayed at home. Phoned in sick. You didn't have to be here. There are other bodyguards, other officers, other people who could do this. If you stayed at home, you could have looked out for her.

You roll out of bed, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Your gun's in the bedside cabinet; you grab it, checking it over. With your senses heightened, you can hear the deafening silence through the rest of the hotel corridor. It's 4:55 am. The whole place is probably deserted.

In a few hours you'd have to be up anyway, on protection duty, but somehow the thought of that makes everything worse.

You slip into your clothes and walk quietly down the corridor, down the stairs, and out into the cool early morning air. The sky's clear, the dark blue melting into morning. You flip open Google Maps on your phone and head off towards the junkyard. It only takes ten minutes to get there.

As soon as you leap the fence, there's movement ahead. Two men getting out of a black car. One of them's got a revolver. You eye him, weighing your options. Maybe he'll be fast, but you reckon you're quicker. You could take them both, probably, if it came to it.

"You're late," says a voice. The voice from the phone.

"Traffic," you reply.

Somewhere nearby, a bird sings its early-morning wake-up call.

"Care to explain why you've dragged me all the way out here?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"Could have just asked."

"I am asking. Nicely. This is me asking nicely."

He waves a hand. The car door opens again, and a woman falls out, bag over her head, still in her nightdress. You'd recognize her anywhere.

"Claire..." you start to say, but the guy holds his hand up.

"She's not been harmed. And she'll stay unharmed as long as you listen to me. You clear?"

You stare at him, finger on the trigger. It would be so easy. Maybe you'd get hit, maybe not. But what about Claire? Can you risk it? Gritting your teeth, you say, "I understand. What do you want me to do?"

"You're in town for a state visit, correct?"

"That's right," you say.

"The Royals ... they have a lot of sway when it comes to business. Your client, she wears a dress, the dress sells out. Worldwide. That's a lot of money to be made, right there, if you know how to make it."

"I'm not sure I understand..."

He steps closer, spits on the ground. "Just so happens, I've bought myself a little side business. You convince Kate Middleton to wear my dress, to say how great it is, to say where she got it? I'll be able to retire tomorrow."

You stare at him, dumfounded. Claire struggles to get free, and someone grabs her, shoves her back in the car. You go to step towards her, but beside you a gun clicks.

"Don't hurt her!" you yell.

"I already told you, she's fine. As long as you do as I ask."

"But that's ridiculous. The Duchess won't wear any old clothes. Why – why the hell would she listen to me in the first place?"

"That's your problem. Figure it out, if you want to see your wife again. Her speech is at six thirty this evening. You have until then. I want her wearing my dress and mentioning my business on the podium. I'll send you the details – keep your eyes on your phone."

And with that, the man whistles, backs into the car, and drives off. You stand there, breathing heavily, clouds of mist drifting on the cold air. What the hell just happened? It's an impossible situation. There's no way out. No good one, anyway. How the hell are you going to get time alone with the Duchess to even talk about it, let alone convince her at all? You're just one guard among many.

But you've got to...

Somehow, you've got to do it.

A text flashes up. A photo of a green dress. The name of the shop.

Okay, let's think about this. You've got three and a half hours before the Royal party will be waking up. Then it's a full day of touring the town, meeting and greeting the public – lunch in the Michelin starred restaurant on top of the tower – more visits, before the dinner tonight.

Realistically, that leaves a couple of windows to somehow find a way to talk to her, to try and convince her. What you say – that's a whole different matter. First, you've got to secure that conversation, and it's not going to be easy.

You could meet her first thing in the morning. Stand guard outside her hotel room, and talk to her before breakfast.

Or maybe ... Maybe you could find a way to make sure you're driving her for the morning events.

Two chances to talk to her, without anyone else there. If she refused to wear the dress – well ... Then you'd have to think on your feet.

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/72584284"><div style="background-color:#EEEEEE;padding:2px;width:175px;font-family:Arial;font-size:small;color:#000000;"><div style="padding:2px 0px 4px 2px;"><strong>What do you want to do?</strong></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1" id="answer725842841" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer725842841" style="float:left;width:150px;">Try to talk to her in her hotel room</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2" id="answer725842842" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer725842842" style="float:left;width:150px;">Try to become her driver, and talk to her in the car</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><div align="center" style="padding:3px;"><input type="submit" value=" Vote ">*<input type="submit" name="view" value=" View "></div><div align="right" style="font-size:10px">pollcode.com <a href="http://pollcode.com/">free polls</a></div></div></form>

By the time you get back to the hotel, you’ve decided. It’s probably best to go to her room. At least then you’re guaranteed to be able to talk to the Duchess.

You feel your nerves bubbling over as you step inside and escape the cold morning air. How can this be happening? Your wife ... your beautiful wife. Again you kick yourself for accepting the job. The Duchess has so many guards available. She didn’t need you here. Not today.

You swear under your breath. This kind of thing just didn’t happen in real life. Except it was happening. Right here. Right now.

Focus. You’ve got to focus. The Duchess is on the top floor, in the Royal Suite. Would she have a wake up call planned for the morning? You decide to head over to the concierge to check.

“Hey,” you say, flashing your badge. “I just wanted to double check – what time was the Duchess’s wakeup call this morning?”

“Oh,” the guy says. “Hang on, I’ll find out for you.” He peers at the computer, clicking through the page. “Seven AM this morning. Two hours. She’s got room service booked for seven thirty, too. Would you like me to amend either of them?”

“Cancel them both,” you say. “We’ve got to change the timetable.”

“Alright,” he says. “Anything else I can help you with?”

“That’s it, thanks.”

Okay. That buys you some time. You take the stairs, to give yourself more time to think it over. She’ll have guards, of course – probably in the rooms next door.

You rack your brain, trying to remember their names ... but your thoughts are muddled with nerves and panic.

Up two flights of stairs ... three ... four ...

Charlie and Tommy. Of course. Old friends. You don’t want to make a scene. Maybe you could talk to the Duchess without alerting them.

The way you see it, you have a few options.

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/37415953"><div style="background-color:#EEEEEE;padding:2px;width:175px;font-family:Arial;font-size:small;color:#000000;"><div style="padding:2px 0px 4px 2px;"><strong>What do you want to do?</strong></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1" id="answer374159531" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer374159531" style="float:left;width:150px;">Knock on her door now, and talk to her. </label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2" id="answer374159532" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer374159532" style="float:left;width:150px;">Pick the lock and use the element of surprise.</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="3" id="answer374159533" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer374159533" style="float:left;width:150px;">Wait until 7 AM and wake her up then.</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="4" id="answer374159534" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer374159534" style="float:left;width:150px;">Pose as room service at 7:30.</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><div align="center" style="padding:3px;"><input type="submit" value=" Vote "> <input type="submit" name="view" value=" View "></div><div align="right" style="font-size:10px">pollcode.com <a href="http://pollcode.com/">free polls</a></div></div></form>

This is a quality Idea! I've often pondered how this type of thing would work with movies, having the audience make some decisions. Kudos on this.

This is a quality Idea! I've often pondered how this type of thing would work with movies, having the audience make some decisions. Kudos on this.

Thanks dude!

Hoping to do more with other celebrities if people like it.

The corridor's quiet, but far from empty. If you make a noise, the guards will be out in a flash. You slow down as you approach, your shoes muffled on the carpet. Room 506 ... 507 ... and there it is. Room 508. The Duchess is inside. Stomach clenched tight with nerves, you approach the door. It's plain white, like all the others on the corridor. Gold numbers its only decoration. But it's far from normal. If you make a noise here, the guards will be out in a flash. No doubt they're sleeping in the adjacent rooms.

You hesitate for no more than a second. If you're going to do this, you'd better get inside. Away from prying eyes. You reach out, grasping the old metal handle. But the door's locked. Of course it's locked.

Listening intently for any hint of noise, you take a leather wallet out of your inside pocket. It unfolds easily in your hands, revealing a row of small iron tools, like toothpicks. They look no different to what a dentist would use. Heart drumming so loud you think it's bound to wake someone, you take out two of the tools and slot them into the keyhole, probing inside for purchase on the lock mechanism.

Sweat beads on your forehead. The back of your neck grows sticky. You lick your lips, trying to stay calm as you fiddle with the damn thing. All you can think of is your wife ... your dear wife. Maybe you could just come out with it. Kate would understand. They've got my wife, and I need you to do something for me. Yes, that could work. It had to.

Click. You pull the handle, and this time the door opens. Slipping quietly into the room, you close the door behind you and lock it again. Inside, it's pretty dark - shadows over the floor, the desk, the wardrobes. The room's huge. Big enough to be lived in full time. Plush curtains, a cavernous bathroom. And the bed: four-poster, luxurious.

The Duchess is asleep, dressed in a white silk nightgown. She's laying on her side, one hand under her pillow, the other resting over the cover. Even in the low light, you can see the dark red polish on her fingers. Her hair is a long wave of brown trailing wildly across the pillow.

You don't know whether to wait, or wake her up now. No one likes being woken up. If you're going to get her on your side, it's probably wise to wait. But then you'll be short on time. And what if she doesn't agree? She has to agree. Your wife's life depends on it.

As you approach the bed, you pull up a seat from the nearby dressing table, red velvet, cushioned. You sit down, resting your chin on your fingers. Just under two hours time, and she was supposed to be waking up. You'd cancelled the wake up call, giving you a bit more time, but how much longer? Maybe someone would come to wake her up anyway. Maybe she'd wake up naturally before then. She'd be surprised to find you there. Freaked out. It's insane to be here. What are you thinking?

But what else can you do? You let out a long sigh, rubbing the tiredness out of your eyes. If you had a time machine, you could go back and stay at home, make sure this whole farce never happened. But you don't. You're here now. It's time to face the music.

As you wrestle with your thoughts, Kate turns in her sleep. Her legs stretch out. One of her feet pokes out of the cover, pale and slender, the same dark red polish on her toes as she has on her fingers. You stare at it, at the slight curve of her arch, the soft wrinkled sole. Her breathing settles, and without thinking, you reach out and lightly stroke her soft skin.

Her foot twitches, and you pull back fast. But she's still asleep. Despite the nerves, a mischievous smile tugs at your lips. So ... the Duchess is ticklish, it seems.

What happens next? You decide...

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/94849247"><div style="background-color:#EEEEEE;padding:2px;width:175px;font-family:Arial;font-size:small;color:#000000;"><div style="padding:2px 0px 4px 2px;"><strong> </strong></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="1" id="answer948492471" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer948492471" style="float:left;width:150px;">Wait for her to wake up</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="2" id="answer948492472" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer948492472" style="float:left;width:150px;">Take the plunge and wake her up now</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><input type="radio" name="answer" value="3" id="answer948492473" style="float:left;" /><label for="answer948492473" style="float:left;width:150px;">Tickle her foot again... it was pretty fun.</label><div style="clear:both;height:2px;"></div><div align="center" style="padding:3px;"><input type="submit" value=" Vote "> <input type="submit" name="view" value=" View "></div><div align="right" style="font-size:10px">pollcode.com <a href="http://pollcode.com/">free polls</a></div></div></form>

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back