• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ed in ticklish hell M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Ed a wealthy businessman, Director from a big corporation and 6' athletic and strong, he very alpha male which made subjecting him to this ordeal all the more exciting. His only drive in life was power, control and dominance but the 30 yr old woke powerless facing me his masked captor and I had my instructions and was being substantially paid. Ed Brosman found himself secured to the restraint table blindfold and as I told him in flesh coloured pantyhose and to prove it ran my fingers over his dick and balls. He yelled, cursed and squirmed but releasing his pantyhose covered dick told him that maybe I'd have fun there later!

I then sat facing two large size 14 feet in pantyhose which looked oddly exciting on the macho man and told him so and joked how his girlfriends would be shocked to see him in bondage in pantyhose as he swore at me continuously demanding to be released but as I told him, in no position to make demands. I then commented on his feet being smelly in black socks that his sweat had almost glued to his feet and leaned closer to both large feet in the nylon pantyhose and deeply inhaled their musky scent and as this made him shout and try to kick his feet, gripped both secured ankles to impress on him who was now in full control and pressed my face into this big, sweaty nylon soles.

"Hmmm Ed I love the smell of your big, stinky feet, they have the really laddish stink straight guy's feet do and that you have worked up at the office and which drives me wild, it's addictive, masculine and horny but I hear that your feet betray your greatest weakness so tell me Ed is it true that you're ticklish on your feet, the soles and toes very embarrassingly sensitive so even lightly stroked along these nylon soles and gently, so gently exploring your arches and under your toes? That's it Ed bite on your lips at this light tickling sensation that unable to move your feet, there's no escape from!

"I have to say you have well shaped legs in these nylons and so smooth to finger touch, yeah moan a little that's good and stroking your inner thighs so let's tease these balls, little strokes and caresses making you squirm but I'm only gently caressing these soles Ed!"

“Heehee, heehee, haa, hahaa, haheeheehee, ha ha haa heehee!” was the reaction

“Ed you do seem to have very ticklish feet so I suppose you don't like them being tickled, the ticklish sensation must be hard to handle so let me lighten it up a little, try not to clench your toes or I will have to cut the toe ends and bare all ten toes and you really don't want that happening; just yet anyway!" I teased him.

I ran my hands over both warm feet from the heels to the toes and seeing this made him moan, repeated the motion but altering the intensity of the touch deliberately to torment the obviously very sensitive business magnate who fought against reacting as the light stroking aimed in the centres of even his socked feet was difficult for him to cope with! I worsened his torment by giving attention to one foot at a time and bent the nylon toes back stroking under the toes making Ed gasp!

"Ssssh Ed be the man you are and take it, if you laugh you will encourage me to tickle you more, coochie coochie cooo ooooh so ticklish under these toes and seeing them wiggle making my dick so hard you naughty man!" I teased him dancing my fingers along both tender soles of Ed's nyloned feet.

“Where else are you ticklish on these feet, these lovely smelly feet Ed?” I said as I sniffed both soles deeply and caressing them

"Hee hee heee haah haha hahaha hee hee noo staaap hahahaha it tickles ahahahaa!" Ed exploded into a higher pitched laughter as I pulled back the toes of each foot in turn and stroked under them all.

Haa, haa, heehee, hee, heehee, nootmy feet, haahaa, haa, haa, haahaa, haa, haaha!" he reacted as I was taking full advantage of the smoothness of his nylons to make him laugh even more.

“Heehee, hee, hee, please stooop tickling my feeeeeeeet, heehee, hee, hee, hee, heehee, nooot my my feet, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, heehee, hee, heehee, hee hahahhahahaha and each time time he said the word “feet” I teased them both and told him I loved his smooth nyloned feet, such perfect feet as I concentrated on stroking both of his arches making him shiver.

I continued to tickle the soles of his hosed feet paying much attention to his toes and his arches causing Ed excruciating tickle pain in his delicious feet as he lay helpless being mmobilized verbally taunting him saying he had such attractive feet, long toes, high arches, well shaped feet and no resistance in him when they were tickled being such ultra-ticklish feet. I could feel the warmth of them and inhaled the rich manly foot smell emanating from his toes loving seeing his look of horror.

I moved my lips closer to them staring at him and he involuntarily wiggled his toes desperate to escape the inevitable happening but it did, gently placing my nose into his nylon toes and I inhaled that scent and pressed my lips under his toes. I slowly extended my tongue and licked as he cursed loudly saying they tasted perfectly and of feet not out of shoes worn all day for too long to lose their moistness and tang of a smell that was so addictive and kissed both soles and licked the toes of both feet

"Ed later I will be darting my tongue in between your toes and bare taking them into my mouth and dragging my tongue down the length of both these feet, you have such perfect feet with such senstive soles and toes and my touches will increase your ticklishness Ed, in fact I've been assigned to torture them and getting paid for it as a bonus as to be honest with you Ed, getting to grips with these feet I'd relish doing for free but paid to do so, that's yeah a bonus and I must do my job well!"

"Haa haa haaa heeheeeheehee heeheee hee hee hee ahaha ha haha ha ha hahahahahaha!" Ed reacted well to the centre of both soles stroked lightly and teasingly as his ticklishness kept increasing.

Ed was so sensitive now as my fingers glided with ease over his smooth nylons, Ed was so ticklish and the nylon incredibly smooth along his soles and his soles and laughter turned me on so much. I stroked the balls of his feet and tender toes and ran them along his entire soles. What a violent reaction from him as he fought to free his feet but no chance of this happening as I told him stroking his soles harder to impress this reality on him. I told him he was in for the cruelest tickle torture of his life.

“Haahaa, hahaa, hahaa, haahaa, haahaahaa, hee hee hee heeheehee, haahaa, haa, haa!

"I have to tell you Ed I absolutely love tickle torturing your feet and let's tell you why and firstly because you sincerely hate it happening but also as it is betraying you weak and out of control, and wearing girl's tights and you being straight sickening you and worse for you that another guy is well Hmmm sniffing these feet -- ooh kissing these feet -- yeah licking these feet --- fuck sucking these toes and oh yeah ticklish these feet yeah feel the tickles cooochie coooochie coooochie cooo!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHEHEHEE HEEEEEEEHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHA!" Ed's laughter grew louder as my tickles got intense

"You are so helpless, so fickin' helpless to stop me, oh fuck that's a gift with two big masculine feet to toy with in any way I want Ed, bet you so want to kill me, splay your toes, I said splay your toes! - yeah good boy, do what I say!" I told him

I drew circles on his nylon soles and using the smoothness of the nylons to facilitate this task. I drew many ticklish patterns on both soles sending Ed into a new state of ticklish panic. I then stroked just just under the balls of his feet seeing his feet tremble and tremble and tremble deliciously. I then caressed his warm nylon soles and told him even looking at his feet was so exciting for me and having a deep sniff of them both taunting him saying if his feet didn't smell so raunchy they'd not be as enticing so he had himself to blame for having sweaty feet! Also being the macho man he was that his feet were so soft and sensitive for a guy and in need of toughening up!"

Under threat of them tickled I told him to stretch his feet and push them into my face and hesitatingly he did so and his nylon toes rested under my nose and again I amused himself rubbing the nylon soles so his toes wiggled and told him he seemed to be encouraging me to notice them! He gasped as I then sucked a mouthful of nylon toes first right foot then left saying his toes had a delicious flavour and enjoyed their smell up my nose and taste in my mouth.

His cursing me was adding to my enjoyment! Then I slowly tickled his right nylon foot with my fingers and then stroked the left nyloned foot but said I needed to do something about the nylon stinking and that was to bare his feet and lick them clean adding we both knew he was ticklish but I saw him shaking his head so was he denying this or indicating me not to bare his feet adding I guessed that latter but one way to find out!

I then grabbed the feather and ran the quill end along both soles and Ed laughed his head off so told him being so ticklish in nylons that his feet had to be more ticklish bare and put the feather down and with scissors cut the toe end of both nylons and peeled them slowly off revealing meaty soles and long toes and my tongue began exploring each freshly exposed foot, getting in between the crevices of Ed's long toes, tasting the sweat of his soles and then massaging his bare soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!" Ed howled. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I was stroking his soles with the feather torturing my defenseless victim saying it seemed his feet were horribly ticklish and more bare than in nylons and that I knew how to keep him in perpetual ticklish torment for hours without allowing them to pass out and he would laugh until he screamed and ran the feather over both big feet secured together to work over both at once and it probed under his toes and slipped in and out in between them and the edge of the feather expertly used when raked back and forth under his toes. His feet engulfed by the sensation of endless tickling as they flexed in response but were immobilized so there was no escape! their feet in a most masterful way. They both wondered if Turtelli had planned to tickle the to death.

"PLEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNTNOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOORE TICKLING!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Ed screamed.

"Oh Ed seems you're not in control, fuck where did you learn to be so ticklish, did you take lessons, seems you need re-educating to learn the art of self - control and something achieved by relentless tickling and nowhere on these feet spared but let's put on your original socks, yah Mmmm fuck these stink and still moist!" I teased him

I then using my fingers tickled and tickled his socked soles and what a reaction

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAI CAN'T TAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ANY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOOOOORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ed pleaded

I stopped and sniffed both socked feet and yes nibbled on the socked toes of both of his feet but then peeled each sock off and engaged in an intense foot feast on his newly bared feet so licking slowly along his arches but licking more rapidly up his soles and sucking on his long toes like they were lollipops and sliding my tongue up his soles from heels to toes and maintained licking each foot up and down both soles and sucking on Ed's long succulent toes and slipping my tongue in between them all and tasting his sweaty toes which drove Ed crazy as his feet so ultra-sensitive, tongue ticklish and angered another man was tasting his feet!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHEHEHEPLEEEESE NOOHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAH!"

"Ed let me tell you that there is nothing I like more than tickle torturing big bare feet with the most intense tickling imaginable.

My fingers concentrated on his long toes, inserting one finger easily between his big toe and second toe on each tender foot in turn as Ed's defenses crumbled. I told him his feet would be teased and tormented with breaks throughout the night and he would leave in the morning having had his virginal feet raped by me.

Ed screamed and began to laugh. It was an hysterical laugh He was really suffering as my fingers ran up n' down his soles

“NOOOOOO HAAAAAAAA STOOOOP!AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEEETT NOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHAH NOOOO STOOOOP I CAAAANT STAAAN NOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHH!”

"Ed the soles of your feet, so sensitive, so much fun exploring them!" and saying this I used my fingers circling his soft heels, stroking along his tender arches, raking the balls of his feet and then kissing and licking and sucking Ed's feet. I loved licking the sweat off his soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!NOOOOOOOO!STOOOOPP!”

"Ed you do not tell me to stop! I taunted him.

“STOOOOP HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASEEE NOOO HHAHAHHA STOOOOOPPPPPPLEEEEASEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

I experimented eagerly and discovered that different implements worked best on different parts of Ed's feet. The sonicare electric toothbrush was best for his arches and heels. The tongue-scraper was great for long strokes, the whole length of his soles. Between his toes, the basting brushes were best, driving him mad, making him yell as I tickle tortured his immobilised feet over and over again.

"Has Ed got very ticklish toes? Oh, yes, he sure does. Very, very ticklish. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Do you want me to stop? Do you? Ed; well guess what; I'm not going to. I'm never going to stop. Tickle, tickle, tickle coochie coochie coo!" I tormented him

I discovered that my fingers were the most effective instrument of tickling torture for Ed's feet and a welcomed realisation as I loved the feeling of warmth from his feet as both socks peeled off, I leaned into both bare feet newly exposed and licked both soles and sucked on his toes. They were definitely better for the balls of his feet making him strain against his bondage and howl being driven totally out of his mind.

I enjoyed tracing figures of eight on his arches and delicately finger stroking in between his toes but used tickle tools, the electric toothbrush, plastic fork, ballpoint pen, scrubbing brush and stiff feather on his feet. Ed screamed and shut his eyes to try to cope with the torture which was sadistic and unbearable

“Hahhahahhahhhehehehhehehhehehhehehhehe” his reaction when I glided the feather in between his toes, Ed went berserk! “Hahhhahhahahhpleeaaasssseeeeeee-stoooahhhahaaoop!”

I did stop as he would then beg me not to as I leaned into his bare feet and licked his toes, licked in between his toes and sucked every toe and nibbled them and told him I loved the fact he hated the wet sensation of his feet orally serviced as I intensified licking, nibbling and stroking them both. I loved licking his toes whilst simultaneously stroking his arches which literally had him yelling!

My tongue slipped in between each toe drove him crazy, his body shaking! I then heated his feet up with the mini hairdryer and soon he was going absoutely insane as I tickled every part of his feet as heated being even more tortuously sensitive! I stroked both soles methodically and under his toes! I enjoyed controlling and dominating him playing with his feet all through the night! Ed a tickled out exhausted wreck was when representitives of the syndicate arrived to collect him and amused when I told them the means used to gain his compliance and still secured I smiled as they sat facing a foot each and removed his socks as I handed them a feather each and I enjoyed being a voyeur to the fun they both had with him and his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back