• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Shayne M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
24 yr old Shayne was very attractive 6' and had requested meeting for a first time experience being tied and tickled by another guy, he lay secured on the bed as I kneeled at the end of the bed by his size 10 feet in as requested a days worn socks and told him I'd be taking my time and he nodded. I detected nervousness and excitement with him which is a perfect combination.

I pulled off his black loafer shoes and faced two feet in black nylon socks worn all day and feet that smelled like feet. He had told me his fantasy was to be broken but he'd battle against it happening. He stripped to his underwear, I made him uneasy sniffing his feet and then expecting a tickle, instead massaged each socked foot, to get a feel of them and their natural warmth and moistness. I then used the tip of my index finger and traced it slowly along the sole of his socked right foot and then his left foot and was thrilled to find as he said he had, two very sensitive feet.

I then peeled off both socks and there were his amazing feet, a very attractive guy with two great looking feet that smelled like feet and he squirmed as I pressed my face to them and enjoyed his personal foot smell and knew I was the first guy to ever do so and teased him saying a guy's most sensitive spot being the soles of his feet, more nerve endings in guy's feet than girl's. I also excited by the fact Shayne is straight and has a girlfriend but his feet, well certainly now they were shared with me. I stroked along both soles and loved his toes wiggling and feet squirming, bound together easy access to both feet!

He had told me his feet were very ticklish and he was right as I would find out in our long session as we both knew we wanted to take time so his girlfriend was away when we met. I leaned over his feet and lightly stroked both arches and the sight of his feet wiggling excited me as he so good looking and a nice guy, they appealed to me for smell and ticklishness. I began to tickle his feet with a passion as he squirmed more, toes wiggling as my fingers worked magic on his soles.

Shayne had told me he wanted to be blindfold at some point knowing this would magnify the sensations he felt and soon his handsome face blindfold, I was with his feet. Such soft, smooth soles and warm and moist, I slid fingers in between his toes as love tickling in between toes as like with Shayne's, very sensitive. He especially ticklish in between his toes and again my knowing a first time experience for him was determined one he'd remember! I pulled back Shayne's toes on his right foot and ever so slowly dragged a single finger up and down his sole and along his vulnerable arch. Shayne went into hysterics as the torture went into full swing.

"HAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHANODON'TDON'THAAHAHA!" he screamed" "HAHHAAAAPLEASESTOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I then made him squirm as I separated his toes one by one and licked in between them but doing this with one foot lightly stroking the other so two sensations to deal with and then alternated feet and the combination tickled and teased him like crazy and finding his feet tongue ticklish was such a bonus!

“NONONONONOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASESTOOOOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

His feet were in absolute licklish agony as a mouthful of toes were sucked and in my mouth my tongue sliding in between his toes and then a mouthful of his other toes and then soles licked and a finger slid along each sole from heels to toes and under his toes. Shayne was really laughing at the sensations and knew from the intensity that I was not about to stop enjoying his feet, very, very ticklish and licklish feet!

I noticed he was excited in his underwear and grabbed the feather and then very gently stroked his dick and balls through his underwear making him moan as in his excited state was going to happen and then eased his underwear down making him gasp and feel embarrassed but he had no need to be and I started to use the feather to tickle the head of his dick. Shayne gasped before bursting into laughter

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHA HAHA!”

I was using the feather on Shayne's balls and slowly dragged it from one to the other while also using my hand to gently stroke and slightly tickle his erect shaft so he was in teasing torment and I enjoyed edging him saying I knew he wanted to cum but denying him this release and saying if he did that his feet would be so much more sensitive, ticklish as I ran the feather along his erect shaft! Then returned to his feet and began to lick both sweaty soles and stroking his balls with the feather driving him crazy. I licked both Shayne's feet which had me hooked, a raunchy smell, ripe tasting and so ticklish, the perfect combination!

The hellish ticklishness of his feet was so horny, my tongue on them providing the perfect kind of stimulation to drive him absolutely insane! I then stroked his dick gently with my fingers saying his feet were going to be so ticklish once he'd come and he knew it but so excited was moaning, having been a masseur I know where and how to touch and he exploded with pleasure but soon yelled with laughter as the feather slid in between his toes and my fingers up n' down the soles of his feet. My fingers tickled his soles, stroking in short, soft up-and-down movements that sent Shayne into fits of giggling!

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe not my toes.....please hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

I then changed to gently, sensually stroking both soles lightly with my fingers, not hard enough to tickle but still making Shayne flinch and bite his lower lip aying his soles were so soft and smooth so incredibly vulnerable to tickling and telling him to flex his soles, clench and unclench his toes and tease me with his feet which were by my face and he did pushing them into my face in silence but making me smell them.

I told him that different parts of the soles of feet need a varied style of touch for the tickle torment to be most effective so gentle tickles along the arches and insteps and on the balls of the feet more pressure, light circular touches all over the soles guarantee shaking and giggling uncontrollably as Shayne proved. Good to map out the most ticklish areas which alter from person to person and with Shayne under his toes and along his soles and proceeded to prove it to him!

Shayne screamed and howled in ticklishness, twisting, writhing on the bed much to my pleasure! I know how to vary techniques altering speed, intensity of tickles constantly so soft strokes, gentle scratching, firm pressure, raking fingers along soles stroking across insteps and under toes and tickling up n' down and side -to- side and had Shayne reacting to these styles of torture as he shook, writhed, twisted, squealed, thrashed and begged for a stop to the tortuous tickling of his bare feet, which were writhing, twisting, and jerking in desperation and pure reflex action trying without luck to escape or at least evade for a brief instant my tickling fingers stroking, scratching, kneading, raking, zig-zagging, circling, and going side-to-side all across the helpless, vulnerable bare soles of his feet!

The feather a classic tickling tool I ran slowly up and down the soles of his bare feet as Shayne bit his lip, shook his head, scrunched up his face, and began struggling violently and desparately trying to bite back his laughter but the teasing of the feather quickly becoming unbearable! Shayne was shaking his head back and forth as his giggling had escalated into loud, agonized laughter interspersed with squeals and desparate pleas but he was helpless to stop it. The ceaseless tingling, itching sensations were driving him crazy, the feather moving nonstop side-to-side and zig-zagging as well as up and down, even stroking his toepads and making short quick strokes underneath his toes, forced Shayne back into loud, agonized laughter again and again and toes splayed sawing back and forth in the spaces in between his toes.

Then the quill of the feather dragged across his soles which is so ticklish and loved seeing his toes wiggle, toes I then sucked hard and tickling stopped as both sweaty feet were tongue bathed, I was wild for his foot taste and smell and he moaned as orally his feet were serviced by someone he sensed, felt genuinely was turned on by his feet and the sensuousness meant his dick was hard so feet licked as fingers caressed his balls and stroked his erect dick. A hot combination as the chemistry was right and his girlfriend would never play with his feet and tease his dick at the same time!

Shayne's feet so tongue ticklish my tongue slipping and sliding all over the soft and tender soles of his feet drove him wild as the sensations from my tongue being the most intenselt tortuous tickling he'd ever experienced on the soles of his feet as I lapped away at them and licked in between and sucked on his toes. So overloaded with different sensory stimulation Shayne was lost in what was happening to him! I licked beneath his toes and lapped his soles and sucked and nibbled his toes with the expertise of a professional tickler. Like anything if you love something you do it well, it comes naturally!

Then I told him I was going to tickle his dick and balls until he came and then he'd be even more sensitive to my tickling teased his erect dick and balls with the feather and stroked his sweaty pits and sniffed and licked them finding him so ticklish and licked his nipples saying I was going to work him up and then so enjoy his feet and said I knew that we would connect and really have an amazing meet and he agreed.

I played with him until he shot another powerful load and I was back at his feet and looking at them both and forcing fingers in between his toes tickling and stroking along both soles and pressing my face into them loving the feel of their warmth, their hot, masculine raunchy smell and indulging in licking them all over, prying open his toes, licking in between them all, licking under them all saying to him that his feet were my feast and he knew it and it excited him that he was exciting me and vice verse as his moans proved as I lapped his soles, licked the base of his toes, nibbled his arches and randomly switched from one foot to the other!

"Noohooaaa eeyaaahaaahaaa! Stop Nahaaaaahaa eeeheeeheehahahahahaha eheheheaaahahahehe!"Staahaaopp it! Pleehease ahaaahahahah! I caaaan't stand it! Heheheeehee ooohhhaaaaa Ahahaaaaahaaaaa! It bloody tickles!aahaaaa eeheheaahahaa ahahahahheeehehehehhaaaaa hehaaa!"

The soft and merciless tickling of his feet continued and each and every caress touched every single nerve Shayne's feet have and he helpless and hysterical but loving to hate the oral attention to his feet and the sucking of his toes. We both knew we would meet up again and his feet seduced by someone appreciating their look, smell, taste and fuck yes ticklishness!

Last edited:
Hot. Hawt! This one might be my favourite story of yours.
I love willing tickle victims :)

One of my favourite stories and as seen Eejit's as well as now yours Ben and thanks for the compliment!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back