• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the cast of buffy tickled 4 - A. Hannigan

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
the last of the series for the lovely and friendly, Anna and Heather Smith. And yes girls, i am currently working on the grand finale of survivor. I will also post on this thread my ideas on your next Charmed story as soon as i gather them.

here ya go! enjoy!

A Blast With The Cast
Starring the cast of Buffy

Part 4: Revenge So Sweet

Alyson let loose the three anxious babes. They commenced to lock Alyson in the stocks and tie her arms and toes up. " Sarah, you tickle her right
side, and Michelle can get her left side." commanded Amber. " Who put you in charge mi........" started Sarah. " GODDAMNIT! JUST DO WHAT I
FUCKING SAY!" shouted Amber with her all impowering authority. " All right, ya don't gotta be so bitchy about it." replied Sarah backing down while
Amber just rolled her eyes. Amber, now taking control, and clearly one not to be fucked with, opted for the two long, stiff feathers, while both Sarah and
Michelle chose the feather fan and an electric toothbrush each. " Let the revenge begin!" teased Amber.
And they were off, tickling like they were in the Kentucky Derby. Michelle and Sarah applied the fans to Alyson's soft, succulent breasts,
while "cleaning" her armpits vigourisly with the toothbrushes while poor Alyson bucked with intense laughter. Amber attacked her soft soles like
Michael Myers gutting his latest victim. She stroked the feather up and down and all around her helpless high arches, while arcing the intense
torture device under the curl of her defenseless toes, and scrubbing in between her spread toes like a housewife during spring cleaning. Alyson
felt as defenseless as a newborn lamb and loved every second of it as her brain was racked with ticklish agony like a tiger thrashing around it's
prey like a rag doll.
"GEHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOO YHEHES! DOHONTT STOHOPP! HHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHOHOHO((GASP*)
OOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEEE!" laughed Alyson, hysterically. Sarah and Michelle were now fanning her taught tummy, while sucking
and savouring her sweet, sensitive breasts and rock hard nipples. In fact, her nipples were so damn hard, you could hang a white flag on each,
like king of the soft bouncy hill. Amber decided to screw the feathers and dived in to suck on each her lucious toes like a child with a sweet tooth and the last
lollipop in the world, or like a hungry lioness finally devouring her prey after days without sweet meat. After about ten minutes, they decided to give
their tickle slave a small break. " OK ladies I think I had about enough tickling for one day, I just can't stand to be tickled so intensely anymore."
said Alyson, panting like a furry dog in the middle of the summer in the Sahara Desert. " Oho no, I don't think so, that was just for Michelle's little
ordeal, you still gotta pay for Amber's and my sweet tickle torture, not to mention your reward." teased Sarah. Alyson, then and there realized
that she had seriously fucked up. She was so blinded by her lust for the three babes, she forgot they would tickle torture her for more than she could
possibly endure.The shit has hit the fan, she thought with tears in her beautiful eyes. She loved tickling, yes, but too much was just too fucking much,
but she knew with all her schemeing heart she could not beg for her freedom, but she would have to sit tight and endure the pure torture. But a voice
deep inside her told her that she was going to have the most fun ever. The three ticklers decided to rotate tickling positions every ten minutes,
so that meant Michelle was at Alyson's bare feet, ready to brush them with both electric toothbrushes like the two best pieces of canvas a painter
could have in the world. Sarah was at her left with the notorious fan and a feather and Amber was at her right with the same tools as her partner.
Michelle just decided to ditch the toothbrushes, and use the most agile, sleek, and torturous tickle weapon in her arsenal, her tongue. And round two
began with, after just ten seconds, Alyson was thrown over the edge into hysterical silent laughter, like a mime, letting her body play out the ticklish
agony she was enduring with all the bucking, and twitching and the sweet smile on her porcelin doll like face in between her gasps for air made you
think she loved being in such horrible agony.........almost. Like a malfunctioning robot, she twisted, twitched, and bucked, and to sum it up, she was going
buck wild. Michelle's tongue seemed as agile as a snake's as she whipped it between Alyson's toes, and almost miracously bending over backwards to
tickle the tops of her toes. Michelle was truly devoted to her cause. the other two babes were dragging their feathers every square millimeter
of Alyson's hyper-sensitive tummy, drawing imaginary pictures and twirling it in her bellybutton,and also switching to lick and blow in her hollow pits
making loud farting sounds, causing the three girls giggle, definitely not to mention the poor Alyson.
After ten agonizing minutes, they switched one last time, giving the tortured Alyson a 30 second head start on catching her breath.
Sarah was at her sweet feet, and decided to try something new, she layed down with her bare feet, still red from her torture, at Alyson's equally
red tootsies, and began to tickle Alyson's, heels, soles, and balls of her feet with her own wiggling toes, which totally caught Alyson off guard,
sending her into hysterics. Sarah did this partly because she was somewhat lazy, being so rich, having everybody doing things for her, hence
her ultra-ticklish tootsies. The other two heavenly honies decided to dance all twenty fingers all over Alyson's tummy, breasts, and pits, like one
big, grand, stage for tickle ballet. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOO(*GASP*)HAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEOHOHOHHEHEHEHEE NOOOOOOOO!" cackled Alyson with a hoarse voice. After ten long minutes, they finally stopped to give
Alyson her reward and also a desert for themselves. They each stuck a finger into her sweet pink pussy, pulling their fingers in and out, twisting
and twirling them slowly in the process. "UNGH OOOOOH AAAAH UNGH MMMMMMM YESS! OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!" moaned
Alyson with delight until she squirted like a water fountain while promptly passing out. The three females withdrew their fingers, dripping with
**** as delicious as honey, and sucked it off like the sweetest lollipop ever. And Amber, currently the leader of the pack, bent down to suck up
the leftovers.
Later on, they literally kissed and made up, and decided to create their own little secret tickling club. They called it Buffy's Tickle Torture
Society which met every two weeks, and picked and tickled a member every meeting. And they all lived ( and tickled) happily ever after.

soooooo.......

does anybody like it? should i change my tecnique?

hope ya liked it!:cool:

A fine piece of work, Master Cartman! I have always enjoyed the idea of the female cast of BTVS being tickle-tortured!

Good job!

I look forward to more of these little tales.

question

anyone remember a story where Buffy and Willow were tickled by some multiarmed demon

sorry tk 81....

don't know that one, i'd love to read it though. do you know when it was posted? maybe i could find it for you. where did you find it?:confused:

Thats the problem. It was something I read years ago. I don't know where it is. It was some multi armed demon that tickled willow and buffy

Hey!

Well written! Computer broke down, got new one. Anyway Anna's busy so....

Anna woke up (not a true story, cause I changed parts, I did no outdoors parts that day) to find herself tied to her bed. She knew exactly who had done it. Her fiancee Heather. Heather was absolutely obsessed with tickling and oten gave her some. Today she had followed a story called the Game and blindfolded her. "Where oh where is my tickle slave? There she is." talking in babyish voice tickling her armpits driving Anna into hysterics. "But her eyes are closed. Guess I'll have to tickle her awake." Heather promptly blew raspberries on her tummy and raked her sides. Anna squealed with laughter her jiggling breasts bouncing up and down. She then started to rake the underside of her big boobs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAP!" squealed Anna. "Oh my little tickle baby slave is awake." cooed Heather. Game time." she smiled happpily. She untied the weary Anna and pointed to two boxes. Anna Knew from reading the story that Heather had hidden her clothes and she had to pick. She picked the right one. Inside was ribbons. A bikini top and bottom of ribbons. "It's so cute, so Christmassy." replied Heather. Knowing the punishment for refusal would be no zex (Anna likes sex a lot!), she promptly put in on. Heather then took Anna's hand and they were off to a forest. "Now, let's test your devotion." replied Heather happily. "One ribbons she loves me." said Heather. "Baby, no. Please I don't want to be naked outdoors>" said Anna (this is how you know it's fake!). "Hush!" said Heather tickling Anna's tummy. Anna giggles pearled out. "Two ribbons, she doesn't." said Heather, sadly taking off a ribbon bottom. Heather continued this until she was convinced Anna loved her. Anna was left with two ribbons protecting her nipples and three protecting her "ahem" lower body. "Well my baby who loves me hide and if I can't find you in 20 minutes then I'll take your place." said she. Anna took up, unaware that Heather had booby trapped the park. As she ran she noticed up ahead, a huge grass covering blocking her path. Clearly thought Anna a hole. Heather could be such a baby at times. She jumped over it and her foot got could in a noose lifting her upwards. "Anna my baby where are you?" she said. Frantically Anna tried to undo the rope. No avail. She tried to swing unto the tree next to her. However it was flypaper and she was stuck. "I wonder where Anna could be?" said Heather. "I only have 10 minutes left." she said climbing over the grass covering and jumping over a noose. "Maybe if I climb up the ladder of this tree, I'll see her." said Heather. She climbed up the tree and her fingers slipped down Anna's ticklish tummy making her howl. "Oh I slipped, it sounded like my ANna. Is this a ticklish tummy I see?" she said, tickling down Anna's tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHSTOHAHAHAHAP!" screamed Anna. "Look ticklish underarms" she said, spider ticklish the vulnerable hollows. Anna belched out screamed of hysterics and laughter. Heather then climbed up to the top branch. "Oh dear, only 4 minuts left then Anna will tickle me senseless. Oh look ticklish feet." she tickled Anna's soles for 2 minutes relsihed Anna's howling laughter when she expressed. "Goodnes, I've found my ticklish Anna in time." She walked down and showed Anna the watch sure enough 45 seconds remained. Heather then grabbed Anna's hand and hoisted her tiny lover (Anna is 5'7) and walked her out of the forest having removed her meagre protection and joined her in a naked walk through the forest till they got to the car. Anna knew she would get a reward. Both sexual and some torture for Heather.
The End
Love,
Heather and my beautiful babe Anna
Heather

Grrh!

Good story about A.H. Heather you are in big trouble! Why? I am not thick headed thanks! never said you where angelface! Also I am not sex obssessed (much!) and I do not like to get naked outdoorws (Much!) and it is true that Heather did do the Game on me and yes it was not outdoors! Besides I would never fall for the crap, my character fell into! I'm in trouble now, help! You will be, Heather!
Besides I'm 5'9. you are not! Heather you're in big trouble, I'm 5'9!
She's 5'9, And I'm You're 5'9 1/2 we know!
Love,
Anna and my baby in trouble Heather

I can't believe that nobody remembers the story that I mentioned earlier.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back