• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Blackmail M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Oh Neil back in the land of the living are we, that's good as wouldn't want you to miss this, hope not too uncomfortable bound to the bed but shoes and socks on and secured guess your feet must be perspiring and that's good as the hotter they are, the more sweatier and the more ticklish and no use kicking out as you're securely bound."

I sat facing both weejun loafer black shoes of my former employer who this same day now three weeks ago had fired me and I had waited until he left the office late as he does on Fridays and he been shocked to have seen me in the car lot at the back of the building but not seen the chloroform rag. Out like a light and now at my place!

"You know Neil after working for you 3 years including unpaid overtime treating me like yesterdays garbage is a bastard thing to do, fuck Neil you got two stinky size 11 feet but anyway like I was saying it's pissed me right off and this is, well a little revenge and will be effective as I remember some while ago you telling me you hating your feet touched being so ticklish! Yeah you'd love to answer back but you are gagged!"

32 yr old 6' Neil Curtis my former boss curled his socked toes as he guessed what was in store and he was right, his feet were going to be tickled and proved this to him with a gentle stroke from heels to toes of both feet hearing him gasp and told him that I doubt many people would want to play with his socked feet adding me included and slowly peeled both black nylon socks off his feet and stared at them!

"You know Neil you got a decent looking pair of feet, ten long toes, high arches and Mmm even their smell is, well smelly but masculine so like a guy's foot, guess feels odd with your bare feet in my face, a first time for me too of course; with yours anyway; stop struggling Neil you're not going anywhere anytime soon so save your strength for when I tickle your feet!" I said smiling at his hopeless predicament.

I started to stroke up and down the soles of his feet and immediately he wanted to kick away, it was quite amusing to see him trying to dodge the tickles and failing. As I stroked them more he thrashed desperately as the ticklish sensations were overwhelming his body and he laughing into the gag! My fingers stroked from the bases of his heels to his toes and then across his arches and the outer sides of the feet. I loved the reaction of his hot n' sweaty feet when stroking his arches as his head twisted from side to side on the bed whilst he still tried to kick his feet in a weak attempt to get my fingers off them.

He lost in a realm of unendurable humiliation which added to his torment as my fingers teased faster all over the soles with a focus of attention on both arches and tickling the tops of his toes and the insteps, before working onto the arches once again. The arches were by Neil's greatest weakness but tickling in between his toes was agony for him too!

“OH NOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHT THERE, PLEASE!” he yelled though muffled by the gag as didn't want my neighbours disturbed as his toes squirmed under attack. His toes squirmed and tried to curl down to numb the sensations, but it was no use but Neil hated my fingers teasing his toes!

I slowed down the tickling and spidered my fingers gently over both soles and focusing around his arches and then raked my fingers up and down Neil's soles but easing the sensations so that they became lighter and lighter, therefore making them more irritating than ticklish. Neil though howled with laughter throughout it all, squirming and writhing about desperately as I caressed his long sweaty toes individually!

"Your feet are very soft and sensitive Neil, so yeah this must be torture and see why your feet are off limits; well usually but exceptions to every rule, I having free access to them both! There are many ways to tickle feet Neil and well; I will show you so like this"....

I lightly dragged my fingers up and down Neil’s bare soles and stroked from the bases of his heels right up to under his toes as he tried stubbornly to wriggle his ultra ticklish bare feet around. I was relentless, lightly dragging my fingers up over the balls of both feet numerous times. The fact his arches were coated in a layer of sweat meant my fingers easily slid along them both which was devastating for him because the sweat made it tickle more!

Then I gently spidered my fingers very, very slowly up and down both soles which didn't tickle so much as annoy him as it was a consistent sensation and from both soles to Neil's wiggling toes and then back down both soles again but strokes that were sensual and caressed his feet so the touch of a lover not a torturer making it more unbearable for him and doing this said I wondered if the skirt he was screwing who had replaced me ever had a touch like this and made it softer as I said I had a dossier on them both and told him restauarants in town they'd frequented when his wife was away.

"Oh Neil you naughty man and married to the C.E.O.'s daughter and fucking your new senior accountant, bad move and me with proof of it and so easy for me to screw up his career as he had felt no guilt doing to mine, Mmmm what ticklish feet these are Neil and they smell sooo good, fuck yeah and neither wife Melanie or even mistress Denise get this opportunity to play with them but tickle time for your toes!"

I began lightly tickling over each toe with my fingers and one finger to every toe stroked over them and in between them all where tickling was especially prominent so my tickling persisted there making Neil struggle but also he knew what information I had on him now so was freaked out knowing he stood to lose his senior position and marriage but worse inheriting the company so had much on his mind right now! I then ran my fingers up and down both soles and Neil roared with laughter, squirming and thrashing hard as he was tortured against his will with me focusing on the balls of his feet and of course his arches!

Smiling at him I then said his feet seemed very hot n' sweaty and really needed cooling down and began to lick the length of both soles and under his toes and licked each toe and in between his toes and sucked his long and succulent toes on after the other which sent him balistic but when I licked both of his arches, now that really lickled him! He laughed hardest when my mouth worked over his feet so the tongue bath lasted a long, long time as I told him I liked the taste of his feet

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” he yelled as feeling playful I amused myself with his feet as he was squirming about crazily and convulsed with laughter.“NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHHAHAHAHOHOHO!”

I loved using my lips and tongue to kiss and lick his feet and ran my tongue up and down both soles and sucked a mouthful of toes of right foot then left foot driving my former boss wild with the oral bath on his ultra-sensitive feet. I bared my teeth, and began nibbling his soles, gently biting and gnawing along the tender sides of them as he wriggled and splayed his toes, trying to get away but I went on orally exploring his feet. I nipped the contours of both soles with my teeth, biting his arches gently and tongue traced the curve of his arches and licked the base of his toes gently, suckling on each one, and tasting his salty soles.

Then took a feather and began sliding it along Neil’s arches, pleased with the way his feet moved as he tried to escape the tickling sensation and drew the feather in between his toes. All Neil could do in response was laugh harder than he’d ever laughed! His bare feet so soft and unbearably ticklish I raked my fingernails up n' down his soles and more specifically up n' down his arches

“HAH AHAH AHAHA AHAH oooOHHHHOHOH HAH AHAHA AH NAOWOWO HAHAHAH DON’TT AHAHAH TOUUHUHUCHCH AH AHAHAHH MEHAHEHEHEH EH O O OHOH HAHA AHAHAHAH STAWWWPOHOHOHOHO NAWWOOOO!” Neil yelled

My devious fingers slipped between Neil’s toes, caressing them all as the tickling sensations proved overwhelming for him and he was clearly in agony which got worse when tickling his toes, running my fingertips lightly under them all. He tried to clench his toes together but I had no problem bending them backwards with my free hand. My malicious fingers ran along his feet constantly, increasing in intensity. My fingers scratching his arches was pure hell for him as his tender feet were being attacked by two hands with vicious intent!

I told him if he gave me my job back then his illicit affair would remain secret and he could decide if he kept Denise on in the company or whether in fact she was too close for comfort and he nodded desperately for me to stop torturing him but then told him the other condition; that nights selected by me, that he would leave the office with me for a session like this but adding what choice did he have but to agree with so much to lose if he didn't!

Denise was replaced a week later by me but what has been added blackmail, in his office we have a daily meeting and this means a socked and barefoot examination by me in his locked office and usually lunch time when the office closes and the new company rule; all staff leave the office to eat out so it means I enjoy Neil's feet an hour everyday, he keeps his job and marriage and Denise, my lips sealed so long as he obeys me!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back