• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lincoln's Lesson M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd answered the internet message for a meet on the website immediately and was excited in the car driving to the Master's house wondering what his slave looked like who he had advertised he wanted tortured for him to see him suffer and on arrival was taken to the playroom and there lay on the playtable the sub and the Master told me he was an employee, well his deputy who he'd caught stealing and wanted punished. The guy looked to be in his late 20's, was tall so guessed about 6' and was helpless in a strait jacket that covered him from neck to feet and buckled tightly.

"Ken I like your ideas of torment and glad you came here immediately. Lincoln has no idea what's in store do you eh, yes you're gagged but you know you're in trouble anyway but you have brought it on yourself; he has been in his shoes and socks all day in the store Ken as I told you, so show me what you can do and no mercy on him and yes he's straight, engaged in fact!" said the Master / Boss to me

I looked at the guy who had dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes and was very attractive, his Boss told me, mixed race English and Jamaican so at the end of the bed winked at the Master / Boss who was store Manager as I unlaced both size 12 black shoes and off there were two black socked feet so immediately turned on and leaned close to both immobilised feet and gave them a sniff and oh yeah feet that smelled like feet not soap then began massaging his right foot.

"Feel good Lincoln having another guy massage your right foot, feels really moist and soft and warm but like to massage both feet, get a feel of them especially straight guys like you embarrassed another guy is touching and getting horny touching your socked foot so imagine my lust for your feet when the socks are off but you get a foot massage so I really heat these feet up and nothing you can do to stop me, that's the best part!" I said

The guy's muffled protests a real turn on as I massaged his left socked foot and then massaged, fondled and caressed both of his socked feet and then pressed my face to his socked soles and sniffed. Then each foot in turn took a mouthful of socked toes and sucked hard hearing him gasp and made the sucking slow and deliberate and yes deliberately sensual to piss him off as another guy was gettin' fresh with his feet. The Master / Boss smirked, loving seeing the straight guy having his feet seduced.

"Fuck Lincoln, I never thought I'd see the time your feet were in another guy's mouth, feel good does it, wonder what Mary would think, fuck can smell your feet from here but he's good at what he does and seems to love your footsmell and foot taste and yeah you don't have to tell me it's pissin' you off but you want to keep your job - Hey you're good Lincoln's gonna be hating this but carry on." the Master / Boss said to me.

I continued with orally teasing his right foot and then his left foot got my full attention as the intensity of the toe sucking I was delivering increased. His Boss then pinched one of Lincoln's nostrils shut and the bottle of poppers was held under his other nostril and I stroked each foot lightly until the guy hesitatingly sniffed from the bottle and got dizzy and woozy all over, felt giddy and giggled

"He's getting off on it, give him some more!" I said

The bottle of poppers were put to Lincoln's other nostril and he sniffed and told to sniff really deep he did so and it was clear a first time as he moaned as the poppers took effect and the Master, Lincoln's Boss then unzipped the straight jacket and pulled out Lincoln's large semi-erect dick and signalled to me to stop touching Lincoln's feet.

Lincoln's head twisted from side to side as his balls were squeezed gently but firmly so his dick was getting hard as his dick was lightly stroked and muffled protests became louder as his Boss began to slowly but methodically masturbate him until he was leaking pre-cum and his dick was rock hard, more poppers and he was high as a kite!

I then peeled off both his sweat moistened socks and involuntarily he wiggled his toes as I sniffed them seeing the Master / Boss with the syringe in his hand and wondering what he was going to do and then he gently injected Lincoln's scrotum. He smiled at me and said now he's ready! I asked what he had done and he whispered in my ear that he'd inhected Lincoln with a serum that would keep him sexually and any touch to his dick, even the stroke of the lightest feather have him on edge in a matter of seconds so we'd soon have a tickle - whore to toy with! Fuck this sounded hot! I had another sniff of Lincoln's toes which smelled rich and erotic! His erect dick throbbing, Lincoln was so helpless and vulnerable to us!

"Tickle his feet!" said the Master / Boss to me and Lincoln freaked out laughing uncontrollably as I began tickle torturing his feet with light stroked along both soles and across his arches and under his toes and telling him what great looking feet he had and that I was so glad he was mega-ticklish on his feet as it made tickling them so much fun and used a feather quill to drag slowly along the sole of each foot and smiling at the boss as Lincloln's feet twitched to avoid the ticklish touch.

"Lincoln wiggle your feet as much as you like theyre not going anywhere!" I teased him

“Watch this now” the Master / Boss said to me as he used a feather to lightly stroke the side of Lincoln's dick.

Lincoln instantly moaned growing more aroused from the stimulation as his boss told him that we were going to exploit his most
sensitive and erogenous areas for hours, making him nothing than a total tickle - whore and orgasm addict and the feather caressing his dick and balls kept him right on the edge of orgasm as I got busy delivering insidious foot tickles! His feet having a coat of sweat on them I licked allover his feet, my tongue sliding in between his toes and under them all driving him balistic as simultaneously his dick was tormented by the feather stroking yo and down his shaft and caressing his balls.

I finding his feet tongue ticklish assaulted his feet with my tongue subjecting him to an oral foot frenzy as he though gagged let us hear he was roaring with laughter as his head was twisting from side to side as the feather tormented his dick so horribly and I loved working over his very sensitive feet, lightly stroking his arches that were saliva lubed and handed a plastic fork, fuck the tines stroked along his saliva lubed soles was unbearable for him! His feet smelled amazing as had his cheesy socks but his feet drove me fucking wild! I sniffed and licked all over his perfect feet with no problem!

"Cooochie Coochie Coo! Oh Lincoln such ticklish feet, are they so ticklish huh, does it tickle, yeah tickle, tickle, tickle" I tormented him verbally drawing the tines of the fork up n' down both soles of his feet and telling him that no amount of struggling by him would stop this torture, struggling he'd be wasting his energy!

I suckled on his toes eagerly, nibbling them all and flicking my tongue back and forth across the soles of his very sweaty and stinky feet but not pungent but a healthy macho foot-smell and then activated the sonicare and used the electric toothbrush in between his toes and across his arches, heels, balls of his feet and toes! Lincoln was being driven mad and eventually exploding into an intense orgasm but then replacing the feather with his fingers the Master / Boss with his fingers stroked the sensitive head of Lincoln's dick! More cum exploded from his dick as Lincoln's Boss kept stroking the sensitive dick milking Lincoln.

I was more than thrilled teasing his toes and running my fingers up n' down his soles harder and faster than ever and seeing his toes clench as my tongue slithered up his soles savoring his foot flavour, licking in between each toe driving Lincoln bonkers saying his straight feet tasted so good and they did and how turned on I was to find him so tortuously tongue ticklish everywhere on his feet! My devious tongue darted in and out of the spaces between his toes over and over again, quickly, quickly, tickling more and more each time.

"Fuck I love tongue ticklish feet Lincoln and feet that smell and taste like feet and guys like you horrified to have their toes sucked with as much intensity as they might have their dick sucked!"

I then taunted him sucking a toe, withdrawing, sucking then withdrawing so ging his toes a blow job! My tongue slowly tracing his arches and licking in between his toes was really tickling him as laughter came from him but enforced laughter from the ticklish torment as his feet were soon coated in fresh saliva as still lightly the feather was teasing his dick and balls! My fingers s traced circles on both soles of his feet, taunted in between his toes, the ticklish sensations igniting all his nerve endings as I whispered

"Tickly tickles. ticklish tickles. tickle tickle, ticklissssssssh, tickley, tickles toooooooes!" and the more Lincoln laughed, the worse it got for him as it did for a good few hours more with me feasting on his feet as the Master / Boss milked his dick of three more loads of spunk!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back