• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fun with Hakeem M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
In my mid 40's I was in my hotel suite when the bell boy I had exchanged eye contact with in the foyer knocked at the door asking me if there was anything he could do for me and I looked at the 6' lad from head to large feet in well polished black lace up shoes complimenting his uniform and asked him in. I had arrived at the hotel late, it was gone 11pm and asked him if he was on the night shift and he told me he had just finished for the day having started at 6am so told him a long day and he nodded.

I invited him to sit in the suite and he did saying his name was Hakeem and he was 22 yrs and it was part of the hotel service to see V.I.P. clients meaning those with money I guessed were provided for but this was out of hours so Hakeem was under no obligation and guessed he was after making extra money and told him so and he looking embarrassed nodded and I smiled and said I would say nothing and he looked relieved. I asked him what ideas he had and he said he could massage me so I told him he was the one who had been working and looked at his shoes adding on his feet all day. He told me yes his feet were tired and I said staying in the hotel three nights, he could earn $300.00 per night and he looked shocked.

Hakeem told me he had nice girlfriend so told him that he need not worry I was not suggesting sex and he confused said this was a lot of money and I said that it was and his if he let me massage him, his tired feet and he looking mystified said they would be hot and sweaty from working in the hotel and I said that it was his choice and showed him the cash. His face lit up and he began to unlace his shoes but I stopped him. My rules I told him so he be on the bed in uniform minus jacket and secured to the bed, now I thought he might leave but he stood up and took off his jacket.

I looked at him on the bed and smiled as having secured his ankles I sat on the foot stool facing his shoes and unlaced them both and slipped them off and Mmm they felt raunchy and were big, he told me size 13's. He said he was sorry if they smelled strong but I said apologies not necessary. I leaned close to both feet secured together and sniffed and rubbed my nose against both soles saying his feet smelled like feet and he said his girlfriend made him wash his feet as they were too smelly. I sniffed them and told him that this was how I liked feet!

Hakeem surprised saying I really liked his feet and I told him that he would be earning $1,000 as the last night would be paid $400.00 and he said just for his feet and I assured him that was the deal yes but secured with his feet as long as I decided and I was in control. He nodded and I really sniffed his socked feet and saw his look of embarrassment and so told him his socked feet were stinky, smelling of his foot sweat and massaged his feet but lightly and saw his socked toes wiggle. He gasped as I began licking both socked feet, thin black nylon socks he immediately felt the sensation so sucked the socked toes of his right foot and then the socked toes of his left foot. The smell of his socks in my nose and the taste of his foot sweat in my mouth. Hakeem was humiliated and told him I now knew what Arab sock stink smells like and asked him if he washed his feet?

He said he did seeming offended and I smiled and said I didn't believe him as I pushed my nose deeper into his socked feet and then slowly ran a finger from the heel of his right socked foot up to the top of his toes. He wiggled his socked toes involuntarily and bit his lips and told him he seemed ticklish so might guess what was going to happen and he shook his head and I told him to think of the payment of $300.00 and slowly tickled his right socked foot and said his sock stink needed attention and said as it was his feet that made them stinky that his socks were coming off and I was going to lick both of his big, sensitive feet clean and it would be ticklish! He shook his head as I peeled off both socks!

"Do you want your toes licked Hakeem?" I asked and smiled as he shook his head NO and said out of hours he'd come to my suite to offer his services and that I knew for the right price though with a girlfriend he'd have let me suck his dick and then sucked the toes of his right foot and then took a mouthful of the toes of his left foot and then foot by foot licked his large soles and loved him squirming as it tickled and he trying to be tough shaking his head NO and biting on his lips to not laugh. I then started licking and sucking his toes but with nibbles and he giggled!

"Fuck Hakeem these feet are great, tasting amazing, smelling awesome and ticklish and $1,000 on offer for three nights, Mmmm such great feet and Hakeem I will be doing business trips to Dubai every three weeks ot sometimes four but we could have a business deal so you benefit as I will stay at this hotel and your feet are addictive so what do you think?" I carried on licking his feet and stopped to ask him again what he thought of the deal?

He told me he was straight and yes he would have let me suck his dick but his feet this was different but the money sounded good and I said that I was serious and licked both soles of his feet and sucked his toes and he said it tickled and I told him yes it did but what was his answer and he nodded his head saying for the money and I said that this is why I liked him too, the fact he was straight and would allow this for money as my tongue slid in between his toes and then licked both soles of his feet. I then began my ten course meal of toes sucking them all and then stopped and from the drawer got the gag and ignored his protests and once gagged told him we had a deal! I held both of his to my face and sniffed them saying he would come to my suite after his shift ended wearing black nylon socks nice n' sweaty and smelly and sniffed the soles of his feet to make my point.

I told him to wiggle his toes in my face and he did a little reluctantly but as he did I sucked them and then massaged his feet, each of his toes and under all of his toes, sniffing and massaging telling him they tasted so good, salty and sweaty saying I hope he was enjoying his first experience of foot fucking as I took a mouthful of toes in my mouth, one foot after the other. I cleaned the soles of his feet licking the sweat from them starting at his heels licking up to his toes and kissing each toe and licking underneath them all. Then a finger scraping his right arch, under his toes, and the ball of his foot. Hakeem soon struggling to free his foot as I tickled along the sole

"STOP IT!! OH, PLEAAAUUUUUUUGHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed.

"Hakeem I will stop but I have just started but let's tickle this left foot and my fingers teased under his toes as he laughed which was fun to see and said I was so glad his feet were ticklish from heels to toes and then lightly stroked his arches making him squirm and heard him laugh and plead for me to stop

"PLEASEHAHHAHAHAHA PLEASEEEAAAHAHHAHAHAA!"

I then stopped the tickles and leaned into his soles and sniffed them as he flinched as I told him that it seemed this would be the only night with me and his feet and he shook his head so clearly wanted the $1,000 as I checked and he nodded so then said he knew the deal and he nodded. I then massaged his feet and inhaled their rich smell and I slowly glided my index finger down and around his soft, smooth left sole. I explored every inch with my finger, paying attention to every twitch and reaction.

I upped the ante and started probing both index fingers on each sole, letting my finger glide and do delicate circles along both soles and then my fingers furiously began to scribble all over both feet. Hakeem sank into a fit of hopeless laughter and his toes wiggled and curled in an uncontrollable manner. His body spasmed and his feet trembled under my fingers as he screamed with absolute hysteria.

"Hahahahahahaha! No! N-n-nahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahaha! P-p-plehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Stahahahahahahahahahaha! My f-fehehehehehehehehehehe!"

I began to tickle with both hands at once and his toes curled and uncurled in their ticklish torment. I lowered my nose to them as I continued my assault smelling the aroma between his toes

"P-p-p-lehehehehehehehehehease! Hahahahaha! T-thahahahaha! E-enough! E-hehehehehehehehe!" Hakeem shrieked!

I stopped the tickling and began to nibble on his toes and his body spasmed as my mouth lickled all over his feet, nibbling and tasting his salty, smooth soles, enjoying the texture and taste of each inch of them. I nibbled each toe in earnest and chewed at the base of his toes to the greatest reactions. I then found myself sucking his desperately wiggling toes as I tickled each foot in turn with my free hands. My warm wet tongue stroked both bare soles and then again I began running my fingers along his soles inhaling the smell of his feet.

"Stop, hahahahahaha, stop hahahahahahaha!" he yelled as my fingers ran along the soles of Hakeem's feet and he flexed his soles as much as he could, but all he did was encourage me to tickle his feet even harder! I enjoyed tickling, then licking and sucking on his feet and stroked a feather in between his toes. Within seconds Hakeem cracked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" He screamed. "OOOOOHNOOO! PLEEEEEESE STOOOOOOP!"

The feather caressed his toes with expert precision and I began dragging the tip of the feather across the pads of every single one of his ticklish toes. His toes curled and uncurled in a desperate attempt to find a hint of relief. There was none. Only more torture. The feather slid along the undersides of his toes and soon the handsome lad's toes were on fire with tickles as he endured the terrible tickling and then began feathering his right sole

"OOHAHAHAHHA"PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The feather stroked his rich smelling naturally tanned feet with both so soft and senstive soles and loved watching Hakeem's two twitching feet wriggling desperately in front of me. The feather glided over his helpless bare feet and used the edge of the feather stroking his arches and raked it back and forth under his toes. His feet had been engulfed by endless tickling and I decided he had suffered enough and stopped the tickling and released his feet! I then released his arms and he took ten minutes to recover and then we sat together once he had dressed and I asked him if he wanted to keep to our business transaction and was happily surprised when he seemed to think long and hard and then said he did!

I gave him the $300.00 and he smiled and said this for his feet and I said yes and he had earned it and he said he would be back at the same time the next night and I smiled and all day wondered if he would but money talks and Hakeem was and he earned the complete $1,000 but have been back to the Sheraton in Dubai five times to date since and had foot fun with Hakeem!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back