• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignacio's Surprise Tickling M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
After stretching him out secured to the restraint bed socked, blindfold and gagged, in the skin tight Spandex catsuit Ignacio was ready. The 23 yr old Spanish waiter had arrived at my place at 11pm after finishing work wanting to earn the £200.00 and he'd sent a photo to my cell 'phone in a tight lycra suit so knew the 6' guy was good looking. He was learning English but spoke it reasonably well. I looked him over and was ready to have fun with him. Having a girlfriend he did not want sex so was with me for the cash which suited me fine!

I wanted to play with him and edge him but deny him relief, so release and satisfaction! I began to rub my hands over every inch of Ignacio's body, he naked beneath the suit with a focus of attention to his thighs, crotch, armpits and nipples and just rubbing the straight boy with one intention, to frustrate him. Such a feeling of power when a straight guy who is determined like Ignacio not to become excited knowing it's another guy touching him but wanting the money so endures what is necessary, his choice and for me, the challenge exciting!

Rubbing him sensually and knowing he wants to moan and seeking out all the areas getting the best reaction and finding his nipples a hot spot so lightly stroked and pinched them whispering to him 'Tortura Intensivo' and lightly rubbing inside his thighs and a slight touch of his hard dick, to let him know I've seen it so humiliating for him being the straight guy he is! Then went to my favourite part of any guy and faced his socked size 12 feet in black socks worn in the resturant and fuck they smelled good. Stared at them both and then sniffed them and a reaction, a gasp.

His toes twitched almost seeing if I was by his feet and why let him guess so grabbed both ankles and pushed my face into his warm sweat moistened socked soles and loving the fact he was straight and unlikely to welcome another guy anywhere near his feet. His feet squirmed as I peeled off both socks and fondled and massaged each foot. My hands explored every inch of them both meticulously adding to his torment and sensual touches all over them as I give straight guys feet and they've told me I sure know how to work over feet and I do and make no bones about it.

Ignacio's feet no exception and ripe from working, for me they were perfect as any guy who has feet newly bathed, showered and smelling of soap or peppermint lotion never get's a look in with me. Ignacio's definitely didn't and they had a long massage which at some level or another soothed them, tired from working all day but I included giving blow-jobs to his toes, oh yeah all his toes were sucked and I am much more fired up sucking toes than any dick I can tell you! Imagine then the intensity of the sucking and how Ignacio on the receiving end responded! I slid a hand over his dick as I sucked on the bare toes of his right foot and he was rock solid!

Both feet treated to a thorough tongue bath he'd not been expecting, licking under and in between every toe and educating him in having his feet worshipped but he was unprepared for the next sensation, the tortuous tickling assault on his tender feet as I very slowly dragged the feather quill up and down them, alternating feet and both reacting immediately, toes wiggling and a hot spot under Ignacio's toes and enjoyed forcing him to endure prolonged ticklish sensations, then drawing the feather end in between his toes and I continued the slow, agonizing strokes up and down his feet as he squirmed in his bondage and lost his stoic resolve breaking into giggles

"Hahaheeheeheeehahahano por favor que le hace cosquillas a mis pies demasiado por favor deje mis pies solos sin cosquillas! hahahahah por favor deja de hacer cosquillas a mis pies!" he yelled though muffled

"Si Igancio muchas cosquillas but you want the money so you need to earn it, fuck your feet are ticklish!" I told him and kept a steady pace tickle, teasing his squirming, trembling feet.

I opened my mouth as wide as possible and raked my teeth across the inside of his arches. Ignacio went berserk as that done properly there tickles like fuck! Ignacio's even more deliciously sweaty and smelly feet shuddered violently and started twitching as he burst out laughing more from my expert oral service; nibbling and licking and grinding my whole face into his sensitive feet being tickled mecilessly and unable to escape their torture while Ignacio was alternately laughing hysterically and moaning!

I turned the vibrator on high and using both hands I held the vibrator tightly against Ignacio's erection and a few seconds later Ignacio had a monstrously intense orgasm and I resumed the nipple torment, teasing and stroking them as he squirmed and begged me to stop and so ran my hands along his inner thighs but then started sucking the toes of his feet alternating between them and he tried and failed to not react so told him I wanted to hear him laugh!

'BZZZZZZZZ' he went balistic when I licked a foot and then set the electric tootbrush over the saliva lubricated foot and did the same with his other foot saying he'd earned the money having subjected his feet to the revolving bristles for ten minutes but ample time to break him!

The conclusion was a massage of both feet and released and paid Ignacio who couldn't leave quick enough!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back