• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Troop Leader Debbie's Ticklish Campout FF/F

parpignollord

Troop Leader Debbie's Ticklish Campout FF/F

“Well girls, sorry this weekend turned out to be a bust,” apologized Debbie, the Troop Leader.

“It’s ok, Ms. Debbie,” replied a disappointed Heather forcing a smile.

“The weekend isn’t over yet,” said Tia. “We still have tomorrow to take photos of three more animals!”

“Yeah...I suppose” said Heather, unable to share in Tia’s enthusiasm.

“That’s the spirit, girls! You two start prepping for dinner while I go find some more firewood.” exclaimed an overly chipper Debbie marching into the woods.

That weekend had been Heather’s final chance to get her wildlife photography merit badge. She had yet to achieve honor scout status and wildlife photography was the one merit badge she had yet to earn.

Normally Heather would be patient, but that time was different. A senior in high school, Heather would attend college in the fall. Or rather, would have. She had been accepted into the school of her choice and offered a full scholarship. That would be great news, if not for the “must be an honor scout in good standing” requirement.

A long time honor scout, Troop Leader Debbie Schmidt had offered to lead a special campout just for that reason.

Debbie was in her 30’s and was previously married. Since her divorce Debbie involved herself heavily in scouts. Because of her cheerful demeanor and peak physical shape she was elected Troop leader in no time. Debbie could almost always be seen in her pristine white tennis shoes and socks, pressed khaki shorts, deep green scout shirt and her light blond hair up in a convenient ponytail.

Debbie was genuinely upset that they hadn’t seen any animals that weekend. She remembered being that age and how much pressure there must have been on the girls. Both Heather and Tia.

Although best friends, Tia and Heather couldn’t be more different.

Tia, having outgrown scouts a long time ago, mostly attended troop meetings to hang out with her friend Heather and to play with knives and fire. Since high school began, her interests switched from camping, studying, and canoeing, to guys, tattoos, and weed (some of which she had in her backpack.) However, she still remained a loyal friend to Heather and wanted to help as best she could that weekend. Not that Heather needed it.

Heather was the model scout. A straight A student, she kept to the principles of scouting in all aspects of her life. She got enough sleep every night, ate a healthy diet, and made sure to get plenty of exercise. Her college resume was filled with various extra-curricular activities from first chair oboe, to captain of the girls golf team. It was only by a cruel twist of fate that a single merit badge stood between her and her dreams.

Once Debbie was out of earshot, Tia made a proposition to Heather that she had been thinking all weekend.

“You know, maybe we didn’t see any animals, but the scouting board doesn’t know that…” said Tia slyly.

Heather stopped setting up the camping stove.

“Tia! You’re not proposing that I cheat, are you?”

“I don’t know...maybe? Who is gonna know?” Tia shrugged.

“I’ll know. A scout is honest…” muttered Heather returning to the stove assembly.

“I’ve accepted it, ok. No big animals are going to come out with the amount of noise we’re making. Hunters use deer pheromones to even get close. What chance do I have? It just wasn’t meant to be…”

Tia could tell Heather was really bothered. She had never seen her like this. Tia went back to the food cooler, moving the large jar of honey to find the hot chocolate packets, when suddenly a small bottle fell out.

Upon inspection, it was a pill bottle of Lunesta sleeping aide, made out to Debbie Schmidt. Tia remembered Debbie had been looking for them earlier.

Suddenly, Tia had an idea. Although a bit devious, her plan COULD work, and she was out of options to help her friend.

“You know Heather,” she said turning toward her saddened friend. “There MIGHT be another way.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie awoke unable to move a muscle. She tried to look down to see what was keeping her bound, but could barely look down. She had been tightly bound to a tree, her arms pinned tightly to her side. Her fingers were the only part she could move, and even they could only wiggle slightly.

Before her she saw her legs similarly bound to a large log resting perpendicular to the tree. There was rope all along her legs, from her waist to her ankles. Only her size 9 tennis shoe-clad feet were fully visible. Her ankles and toes had full range of motion, but nothing else.

Her mind began to race.

‘How did this happen?’
‘Who could have done this?’
‘Are the girls okay?’

The thoughts were inturrupted by a familiar face when Tia walked into her sightline.

“Good morning, Ms. D. We found the sleeping pills you were looking for earlier. We may have crushed some up and put it in your cocoa.” said Tia, happily.

“What’s happening?! What is this?!” implored Debbie.

“I’ll explain. At first we were confused that we weren’t spotting any animals. Then we realized, they think we’re predators. We aren’t offering anything they needed. Food, shelter, the like…”

“You did this to me?!”

“Yeah, pay attention. So we thought. What do we need? BAIT!”

Upon hearing the word ‘bait,’ Debbie began to realize she may be in some trouble.

“Okay, the prank is over. Untie me, please.” said Debbie trying to maintain an air of authority.

“I wish it was that simple, Ms. D. But we’re on a mission. And a scout is perseverant.”

Debbie looked around for some, any kind of help. She began to realize how much trouble she was really in.

“Ok now, Tia. This doesn’t even make sense. You’re going to leave me tied to a tree in the hopes that an animal will stumble upon me and act curious. Is that the plan?”

“Not quite,” said a second familiar voice. In front of Ms. D walked Heather mixing a bowl of what appeared to be honey.

“Heather! This is crazy! Untie me!”

“I wish it were that simple, Ms. Debbie,” she said stirring the mixture with a basting brush. “At this point the smell of human pheromones won’t be enough to attract any animals. They need to smell food too.”

“Is that honey?!” nervously asked Debbie.

“Yup.” replied Tia smugly. She tried her best not to laugh at Debbie’s terrified expression.

“Wh...how are you going to cover me with honey if I’m all tied up, huh? It won’t work.” Debbie pleaded, trying her best to reason with the two teens.

“Haha, we don’t need to cover all of you,” laughed Tia walking towards Debbie.

“Correct, there should be plenty of sweat glands in the feet that the scent should carry far enough,” Heather added.

Tia began unlacing Debbie’s clean white tennis shoes.

Tia was genuinely curious what Debbie’s feet looked like. If she did go barefoot it was certainly not around any troop members. Her shoes gone, Tia reached behind her thick white socks and pulled them off to reveal Debbie’s feet.

They were quite nice. Whether Debbie regularly go pedicures in secret, or took care of her feet herself, it was clear they were very well groomed. Her skin was white and smooth without a callous in sight. Even the skin on her heels was as soft as a baby’s.

Debbie wiggled her toes once exposed to the fresh air.

“Hope you aren’t too ticklish” laughed Tia, knowing she almost undoubtedly was.

Heather kneeled down before the soles of Debbie’s feet, covering the brush with the honey mixture.

Realizing they had no intention to end the prank, Debbie’s heart fluttered with panic. She attempted a last ditch attempt at reasoning with them.

“Girls, please, DON’T do this. I’ll give you whatever you want if you let me go. Money, my car, whatever, just please untie me. This is danger-heh, dangerou-oh haha, dange-eh ha ha ha ha ho haha…”

Heather had begun coating her sensitive soles with the honey.

“I know it’s dangerous Ms. Debbie,” Heather said brushing the sweet mixture along the tips of her toes.

“But it’s a chance we have to take.”

“Ooh, don’t forget between her toes,” reminded Tia.

“Hahaha, hah HAHA NO-ah hahahah…” Debbie managed a to glare at Tia through her labored smile.

Tia only shrugged. She was highly amused by the direction the campout had gone and was curious to see what else was in store.

Heather stopped only for a moment to acknowledge Tia’s request.

“Right…” she said, paying attention to her work. Heather seemed oblivious to Debbie’s squeals of objection as she saturated every corner of her bare feet with the honey. This was Heather’s final chance at the college of her dreams and was not going to waste it.

With her soles saturated in honey, Heather proceeded to stroke the brush along the tops of her feet. Long and calculated, from the tips of her toes to the base of her ankles.

Debbie tried to struggle, but the only parts she could move were her fingertips and toes. Wiggling her toes only succeeded in spreading the honey deeper between them and giving Heather’s brush further access. The feeling of the brush running along the top of her toes drove Debbie into a frenzy.

“NohohohohahahahaHAHAHAHA. Stop! STOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” trailed Debbie into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Debbie realized she had lost control of the situation and began attempting to call for help.

“Someone! HAHAHAHA, ANYONE!! HAHAHAHAH PLe-haha-ease HEL-hahahahaha.”

Heather looked to Tia.

“If she keeps screaming like that it’s likely to scare off any animals approaching.” said a concerned Heather, not ceasing from her assault on Debbie’s feet.

“I’ll take care of it.” confidently said Tia.

Debbie continued her hysterical thrashing, unaware of the exchange.

Tia reached down and collected Debbie’s white tube socks. Then removed her standard issue scout neckerchief. Tia proceeded to walk behind Debbie and stuff the socks in her mouth, wide open due to the constant laughter.

“HahahaHAHAHAHOHOHAHAHHAMPH-mpfph, hmpf, HMPF” Debbie continued. She was surprised when her protests were suddenly muffled.

Tia then wrapped the neckerchief around Debbie’s head, successfully eliminating most of her sounds.

As Heather finished rubbing the rest of the honey on her sensitive feet Debbie could only flail her head emitting the quietest of protests.

Every inch of Debbie’s feet had been coated in the sugary substance and despite her protests she was no closer to escaping.

“Wind check?” Heather asked, standing up from her kneeling position in front of Debbie’s feet.

Tia licked her finger and held it up to the air.

“Wind is headed northwest and it feels like it’s increasing.”

“Perfect.” Heather said, dusting her knees off.

“Well Ms. Debbie, all that’s left to do is wait. Come on, Tia. Let’s get the tent ready.”

Heather stood up straight and made eye contact with Debbie. She then brought her hand to her forehead.

“Honor scout, salute.” said Heather assertively, thanking her for her bravery. She proceeded to walk away from the tree.

Debbie, now completely helpless and prepared as bait for any kind of wild animal, looked to Tia for some, any kind of compassion or empathy. Her wide pleading eyes almost bugged out of her head.

Tia too brought her hand to her head and gave a lackluster salute.

“Good luck, Ms. D” she chuckled, looking over her ridiculous predicament. She followed Heather back to the tent. But not before giving Debbie’s nose a quick pinch and one last laugh.

When she no longer heard the girls footsteps through the woods, Debbie realized she was completely alone. As the reality of her situation set in, beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. The anxiety formed a large lump in the pit of her stomach. Any move she made only reinforced how helpless she was. Any attempt to move her feet served as a sticky reminder of the animal attractant, now wafting through the forest.

Every sound of the forest only served to increase her anxiety. Her eyes darted up and down, left and right, for possible predators. She tried to calm herself and pray for no animals to notice.

She would soon learn how useless those prayers were.

To be continued...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back