• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured by the tickle nymphs part 3 m/f

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Part 1
Part 2

As the man arrived and grabbed her, she didn't get what was going on and thought he was about to tickle her too, so she fought as hard as she could while laughing hysterically. No tickling came, but she already was too crazed to realize it. However as soon as she hit the cold water after he threw her into the lake her laughter stopped and reality kicked in. The reality was, that she did not know how to swim and was underwater. She struggled as much as she could but she was not able to get to the surface. After a short period of time, things became worse as something dragged her down. She struggled as much as she could but lost consciousness in the process.

Since the girl did not appear on the surface, Von Croy realized his mistake. He somehow assumed she was a good swimmer and threw her into the lake without thinking. Even with urgency of the current situation, that was a stupid move. He threw himself into the water desperately looking for her, but was unable to find her.

When she woke up, she found that a strange man with green skin was looking at her. Her instant reaction was to cover herself. "Don't be afraid." said the strange man with a smile that made him even more creepy. She then realized she was still under water, but somehow she could breathe.
"Welcome to my kingdom." the stranger said.
What kind of kingdom could that be? She thought. Surrounded by water, algae and lots of different fish, the place looked so... empty. Then she saw a drawer full of various jars. "Who are you?" she asked.
"I am the water spirit and this is my kingdom." the man said. It made sense. The water spirit was a spirit of the lake collecting souls of those unfortunate enough to drown there.
"Am I dead?" she asked.
"No." he answered. "Thanks to my power, you didn't drown."
She didn't ask him why did he do that, too afraid that he would change his mind about drowning her and trap her soul there forever, so she just stared at him awkwardly, while covering her naked body.
He said "I normally don't do that you know." I am what you could call a collector. I collect souls of those who drown here. You however astounded me by your beauty and I am more interested in having you as my wife rather than having your soul trapped in a jar.
"I am flattered." she said weighing her every word, afraid of what he might do. "But I am afraid I am not good enough for you my good sir. You are very kind in being interested in me, but I am just a peasant girl and you, you are a rich and.... handsome man..."
"Don't try to lie to me." said the water spirit. "I can imagine that a green little man living under water is not exactly your type. However you should still reconsider. You would be amazed how rich I am. Do you know what riches people throw in the water willingly or by accident? Golden and silver,necklaces, pearls, beautiful dresses: anything you can imagine will most likely be there. Not only that I have magical powers that can make you forever young and as beautiful as you are right know."
"All this is very tempting, but what good are riches to me in this sad place? I don't want to leave my family for any of these."
"I am afraid however," said the water spirit "that you have little choice in that matter. You see I have spies even on the surface and I know exactly what happened to you."
"And what would that be my good sir?" she asked.
"You have been captured by the tickle nymphs for three days. They threw their magic powder on you. The reason why the man who rescued you, threw you into water like this is because he hoped it could still wash away this evil substance. Unfortunately it is too late. The powder soaked too much into your body and can no longer be simply washed away. This powder has many properties, which make your return to your village impossible, unless you wish to die. First of all you won't be able to put any clothes on yourself as they will simply all disappear into nothingness. This powder will make you irresistible to almost any man, but they won't want to do what you think they will. Instead they will all want to tickle you without any mercy and the longer they tickle you, the stronger their hunger for your laughter will be. This powder will make you more ticklish with time and even though you won't need to breath, at one point it will tickle you so much you will simply die of laughter. What's worse, even if people will restrain from tickling you, which will be more and more difficult for them as the time goes on, you will become at one point so sensitive that even the dust in the air will tickle you.". The fear in her eyes was obvious. She was obviously one of those girls who dreaded to be tickled. He was positive, that she would accept his offer.
"I however have enough magical power to cure you of that terrible curse. My only condition is for you to become my wife, which as you guessed it means, you won't be able to go to the surface ever again. I am sure it is a better bargain, than to be tickled to death though."
To his surprise she refused though. "I am sorry sir, but for me not being able to see my loved ones ever again is far worse curse, than that I have right now. I am willing to take my chances out there if you are willing to release me."
"I see." said the water spirit. "I won't hold you here by force. I have another bargain for you to consider then. My spies told me, that you laughter is the most beautiful thing they ever heard and I would so much love to hear it myself. If you accept, I will tickle you for ten minutes. If you will be able to take it, I will not only let you go, but grant you one wish as well. If however at any point you will say a safeword, let's say for example 'water', I will stop tickling you but you will accept to marry me."
"Any wish?" she asked.
"If it's within my power, yes and as I said before, curing you of your curse is within my power." he answered.

As much as I hate it, I will let you to do what you wish to do. Overjoyed, the little green man clapped his hands and said "I knew it!" With his magical powers he made algae grow from the earth . Those algae wrapped around her ankles and wrists trapping her enough not to be able to defend herself from the tickling, but still leaving her room to wiggle. She was obviously afraid, but he also saw courage and determination in this girl's eyes. And he knew it won't be easy to break her.
"Oh sweet girl, this is going to tickle you so much. " he said while wiggling his fingers provocatively near her skin.
She showed even more defiance by answering "Bring it on."
Surprised with her being so determined, the water spirit did not even bother to start slowly fearing that he would not be able to break her. He made even more algues grow from the ground, which started to tickle her belly, while he himself focused on spidering her armpits with his fingers. Instead of hearing laughter, he heard screams, as the tickling was way too much for her. Her body danced as much as her restraints permitted her and face showed her obvious agony. He was a bit disappointed by that reaction as he really hoped to hear her laugh, but at least she would break quickly, or so he thought...

Von Croy searched for her with perseverance, but she was nowhere to be found. It now took so much time for him to find her, that she most likely drowned, As he left the water he took a minute to mourn her and reflect upon his failure. His stupidity cost her her life. However he would find her, dead or alive, he would find her as she deserved a proper funeral. He went under water once again.

Seven minutes have now passed and the water spirit was beginning to lose hope to break her. Neither his algae nor him were able to break her. Yes she obviously suffered as he tickled her feet while his algae attacked the rest of her body. He was getting tired and his tickling was less intense. If nothing more it made the girl actually more seductive as now she was laughing instead of screaming. Her laughter was getting actually more relaxed with time as she gained confidence and he was losing hope the smile on her face was so intoxicating. How he longed to have her as his wife. The last minute in a desperate attempt, he renewed his aggressive tickling. He even called small fish to his aid. Those began to circle fast around the poor girl, tickling her with their flippers. She screamed for mercy, but she did not utter the safeword. As the tenth minute passed, to his big regret, the water spirit had to stop. He was evil, but honorable to his word. Also, after all he did to her, he was sure, she could never ever love him anyway.
"That's it. You've done it dear. I would urge you to reconsider my offer, but I won't force you to stay here. Now I will get you rid of your curse."
"Wait!" said the girl. "You said, you'd grant me any wish if it's within your power, right?"
"Well yes, but I thought you'd wish to get cured of your curse." he answered.
"I'd love to, but I have a more important wish to make."
"And what would that be?" asked the water spirit perplexed.
"I wish you release all the souls you hold. No one deserves to be your captive."
"Not so fast." said the water spirit angered his green face was showing some red colors "Do you realize how long it took to to harvest all these souls?"
"I don't care. You said you would grant me any wish that is in your power and this is my wish."
"Fine." said the water spirit "I will keep my word, but watch out you silly girl. If I see you ever again I will not be so merciful. I will let you drown for good and I will keep a special space for your soul."
"I am sure it will be delightful." she answered. "And now release me."
"As you wish." he said and created a bubble around her, which led her to the surface.

When he saw her appear on the surface he was overjoyed. "You survived!" he said.
As she saw him and remembered his face, she startled and backed a bit.
"Don't fear me. I am a friend." he said
"A friend?" she asked suspicious. "You almost drowned me."
"And I am terribly sorry for that. I wanted to get you rid of the magic dust, those wicked nymphs must have put on you." he said and he put his cloak over her to cover her and dry her. As soon as the cloak touched her skin, it disappeared. She was left but with her hands to cover herself. Wanting to remain as true as possible to his vows, Von Croy turned himself in order to prevent staring at her beautiful body.
"Please don't turn your back to me. I want to see the person I am talking to." she said. "Just.... look into my eyes."
"You insist on making things difficult for me." he thought, but said nothing and turned towards her.
"We will need to make a campfire so that you can get some rest and dry. In the meantime I will try to figure out how to help you get rid of your curse."
"That would probably be the best." she said "If you would be kind enough to that is." she added.
"Kind or not, it's my job to save people from magic." he said and began to gather wood for the fire.

Cannot understand why nobody made a comment so far. This story series is very good, I like it, keep going!!! Can't wait to see/read what happens next! But my dark side does hope she is stuck with this curse however!!! i know... I am a sadist...:)

Cannot understand why nobody made a comment so far. This story series is very good, I like it, keep going!!! Can't wait to see/read what happens next! But my dark side does hope she is stuck with this curse however!!! i know... I am a sadist...:)
Honestly, I did not expect many comments anyway, as this story is somewhat experimental for me and not my usual style when it comes to tickling fiction. Anyway thank you for your kind words and don't worry... I'm a sadist too. ;-)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back