• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barry's ticklish torment M/M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
My name is Barry Newman and I am now 30 yrs old and married to Marie with three kids and living in Quebec, Canada but from Denver, Colorado in the U.S.A. but some years ago while hitch hiking around Europe, I got a lift with two French men, they opened the car door, asked where I wanted to go? Paris I told them and they told me to join them and the front passenger got out and I slid into the front seat next to the driver. The man who got out then got back in, it was a tight squeeze on the bench seat. Off we went down the road , we got talking about many things, they spoke excellent English, and the subject soon got around to sex, well at 18 years old,very inexperienced in that field, I was getting quite excited,and my dick was getting hard and grew in my jeans.

What I had not realised was that these two men were Gay, well they prefered straight men, and after traveling about 10 minutes the man to my left who was about 27 years old, put his hand on my thigh and started to rub the inside of my leg. I told him I wasn't gay and not that way inclined, he took no notice of my protests saying my hard dick showed I needed relief and continued to put his hand onto my flies and drew the zip open.

The driver around the same age smiled saying their intention was to have fun with me! He took a right hand turn and followed a dirt track, he drove for about a further 3 miles and stopped, in the meantime his buddy had taken my dick out my pants and started to rub the end very gently, giving me an even greater hard-on and I saw we were outside an old cabin and two more guys came out, they late teens. I was manhandled into the cabin and helpless as the younger guys stripped me to my socks and I was secured to a bed protesting. One of the lads started to suck my dick which from being fondled in the car oozed pre-cum. The other lad fondled my balls, then the lad sucking my dick stopped and the guy in the car started stroking my dick again, he rubbed and stroked it edging me and then stopped!

Chatting in the car I'd told the guys my worst experience as we'd been exchanging stories and the driver of the car whispered "Judy" in my ear and I guessed what was to happen and saw the young lads in positon at the end of the bed having instructions whispered to them in their language and I was made blinfold by the elder guy who had driven the car. The tickling took place entirely in the dark for me making it more intense and unbearable as the socks were pulled off my size 12 feet. as the other guy elder guy said

"Now real tickling torture for you and on your bare, helpless feet! Our boys will tickle your feet, your soles, your toes, your arches and your heels and then back to those horribly ticklish toes using fingers, tongues, feathers and toothbrushes on your soles and on your arches and an artists brush between your ultra ticklish toes. I'll then tickle your balls with a feather until you're ready to explode then make you beg and just for the tickling to stop. Not just for sexual release. I won't stop tickling your balls until you beg me to milk you dry, then the boys will immediately tickle your toes which right after shooting your load will be ten times more ticklish than they were before!"

I began to laugh uncontrollably begging for mercy immediately the tickle torture had begun. I begged "Please! Please don't tickle my feet PLEASE don't tickle my feet! DON'T TICKLE MY BARE FEET!”

The ticklers were merciless using an arsenal of weapons of tickle toys feathers, pipe cleaners; killers in between my toes but worse was their tongues, it was sick having two guys licking and sucking my toes and loving their sweaty taste and smell as they told me, well their loving doing it translated to me as I learned later they were from Poland and did not speak any other language!

As the tickling of my feet would change to them orally servicing my feet someone was rubbing and stroking my dick and again edging me while someone else was licking my sweaty armpits and pinching my nipples. Then the vibrating bristles working their way over the soles of my feet generating unbearable tickle-sensations on my horribly ticklish feet which made me yell blue murder. A hand then rubbed my dick and quickly brought me off but a mouth then sucking my dick and cleaning it of my spunk but giving me a slow wank but then fuck no a finger slid up my ass finger fucking me!

I then felt a feather lightly stroking my balls and it circled my balls over, and over, and over. It stroked back and forth between my balls and asshole and I hear an instruction yelled and my feet were tickled again. I was in hysterical laughter again as my feet are fuckin' off the wall ticklish guys! I howled with laughter as the feather continued to tickle the base of my dick, while fingers danced on my naked soles. The boys were lightly teasing my bare soles, stroking from heels to toes making me squirm. My toes wiggled and I imagine my soles wrinkled from the very instant their fingertips made contact with my feet.

The older guy who had driven the car then told me my sweaty footstink really got him hot saying it was intoxicating as he told me he hoped I liked the feel of his nose rubbing up and down the soles of his feet inhaling my footsmell deeply. Then he licked my soles tonguing them wildly. The bastard made me giggle and my toes wiggle from the tongue-tickling as their smell clearly excited him, it was intense with him licking my feet from heels to toes and lightly tickling my feet with his fingers.

Then I heard the other elder guy say he wanted his turn and at my feet pressed his mouth against my bare soles and I soon realised he had an ice cube in his mouth as it grazed against my bare soles and I frantically shook my head up and down as he rubbed the ice all over my feet. I jumped and jerked to move away from the intense sensation on my hypersensitive feet but I was tied too tightly and could barely move and it was hell! My feet helpless and vulnerable they were soon stroked by the boys again keeping me struggling and helpless! I giggled totally uncontrollably as my sensitivity increased as the boys were clearly experienced in tickle torture and favoured the electric toothbrushes everywhere over my bare feet!

“Hahahahe... hohoho-hahahahahohoHahaheeheeheeheehahaheee!”

Then someone took hold of my dick and really went to town on my dick and licked the shaft up and down and took my balls in his mouth and sucked them with some force and fondling my dick and started to wank me until I came and then another finger fucking until I begged them all to tickle my feet and each of them did and I had to guess who was which proved impossible as the tickling so intense I was lost in hysterical hell and then after hours of torment I was driven to the nearest bus stop and left to continue my journey as who could I tell what had happened to me but as you see an experience never forgotten, sometimes meet an elder guy who only too happily finger fucks my ass, sucks my dick and tickle tortures my feet! lol

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back