• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Desmond in my tickle dungeon M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had the attractive university professor secured to the custom made torment table in my dungeon, he was nervous a first timer and curious to experience being dominated by another guy. 39 yrs old he was a regular looking guy about 6' and married as many clients are so no surprises there. I had him come to me from a days lecturing and he had told his wife he'd be working late as the annual graduations weeks away, a busy time. I had him strip off and lie on his stomach on the raised tabe so his dick hung free under it and his torso exposed and arms secured above his head and feet together but he having said he didn't want his feet touched gave him the false feeling of security having told him to keep his socks on and replace his loafer shoes.

Once secured told him it was playtime and he gasped excitedly but soon wondered what I was doing as I pulled off both loafer shoes exposing as inside them indicated two black sheer socked size 11 feet which instantly squirmed as I remarked on them smelling from clearly being worn all day and he said he didn't want his feet touched. I walked up to him and whispered menacingly in his ear that 1ST RULE as a newbie, he has no say in how his Master decides to play with, torment and tease him. He visibly shuddered making me smile.

At both feet I very lightly ran a finger along his right sole making him flinch asking him if it tickled as a finger ran up the sole of his right foot and he told me yes he didn't like it and I told him the perfect answer as in a dungeon, he here for my pleasure not his. I said I would take advantage of his exposed and vulnerable feet so he best deal with it! I then ran a finger along each sole simultaneously adding "Coochie Coochie Coo" whilst doing so as it makes enforced tickling much worse for the ticklee.

Desmond's feet reacted perfectly to a relentless finger stroke assault wriggling and squirming to my complete satisfaction

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, heeee, heeee, heeeee, ssssssttttooooppppp!"

I told him black sheer socks a favourite as his feet seen through them and they reatined his foot smell and sweat and warm, sweaty feet always more sensitive but that I guessed he was finding this out as I used five fingers on each socked sole

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT AHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT hahhahahAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOP HAHAHHAHA NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA STOP NO NO SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH I’m TICKLISHHHHHH AHHAHHA!"

Tickling both feet at once, Desmond was losing control as my fingers traced up and down his soles making him hysterical. He was extremely ticklish on his feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET HAHAHAHA GET AWAY FROM MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

I went to town on the balls of his sheer sock covered feet asking him if it really tickled him so much?

HAHHAHAHAHAIM VERY TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHHA ON MY FEET HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAH I’m SOOO TICKLISH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!HHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

I then took off his stinky socks and stroked both newly bare feet.

HAHAHAHAHAH NO HAHAHHAHA WHY HAHAHAHA NOT MY BARE FEET HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAHHA STOP HAHA!"
HAHHAHAHAHAhAHAH MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISHSHAHAHAHAHA!"

I stopped to give him a breather and said I thought his feet had a real problem being so ticklish and ran two fingers across the arches of his feet foot. Desmond's body shook frantically as his bare feet wiggled and large toes twitched frantically in a useless attempt to escape the agonizing contact with my fingers and me intent on tickling him senseless! The white South African man was going ballistic from the terrible torment happening to him as my fingers ran up and down the length of his soles and the ticklish sensations so intense for him as I deliberately traced an unpredictable path of torment from his heels to his toes with the feather quill delivering demonic tickling sensations to his feet resulting in manic laughter from him!

I found soft strokes across his arches very effective as light strokes are as they have a maddening sensation to them that intense tickling doesn't and are less strenuous for the tickler and asked him if he'd always had such sensitive feet and he nodded as giggles prevented speech as I lightly traced my fingertips up and down the soles of his wildly twitching feet but with increased intensity under his toes as he squirmed desperately to escape! I told him to lie still or I'd make it worse and stroked the centre of both soles "Cooochie Cooochie Coo tickly wickly!"

A feather sawn in between each toe in turn showed him who was in control and such ticklish toes and perspiring smelly feet that were pleasuring his Master! I then dispensed with the feather and tickled his toes with my fingers before resuming sawing the feather in between his toes again and bending the toes back of each foot, drawing the quill end under them all! A flood of ticklishness overflowed in his nervous system indicated by screaming laughter which I told him had got my dick hard! All Desmond could do was endure the toremt being powerless to prevent the impact of the torment he was receiving. Then it stopped and I slid under the table.

There I licked the head of his dick and licked and licked and reached up to his armpits and tickled them

"Oh Nooooooooo, pleeeeeeeasseeeee sttttoppppppp Don't dooooooo that!" Desmond cried out as I wrapped my lips around his dick and the double sensations drove him crazy!

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!" he laughed crazily. "Cooooommmeeee on ssssstttttoooppppp! I-I can't take this!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! No more please, nooooo more! Aaaaaaaaaaaha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

I stroked and wiggled and twirled my fingertips over his nipples, teasing them! Then stroked his armpits again and sucked on his dick. Then when he was erect and close to the edge I was back stroking the soles of his feet saying he was a bad boy getting excited and bad boys needing to be punished as I stroked the centre of his soles!

"AHHHHHHH, noooooo, he, hee, hee, hee, heeee, heeeee, heeeee, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Desmond laughed uncontrollably. "Sssssstttttooooppp nottttt thhhhheerrrrreeee! PLEEEEAAAASEEEEEEE!""Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!Heeeeee, heeee, heeee, heeee, heeeee!"

Under the table again I grabbed Desmond's throbbing hard dick and stroked it asking him if he wanted to come and he begging me to get him off as I stroked his dick faster and harder and suddenly he shot his spunk! Then cruelly tickled his balls with the feather and he laughed his ass off!

Then I went to his feet and spread his ass cheeks and he pleaded with me not to fuck him and I told him I was goint fuck with him and stroked his exposed ass hole with the feather which drove him berserk just tickle torturing his virgin hole as he bucked madly pleading with me to stop as the sensation was too, too much and told him that he needed to beg me to play with his feet or I would coat his hole with itching powder! He had a few seconds to decide and he yelled

"Yes tickle heeheeheeheemy fuckin'hahhahahaha feet please fuck stoop hahhahahahahaa!"

On went his socks and inside them inserted two activated electric toothbrushes held secure by his elasticated socks and as his feet were tickled mercilessly I licked his dick and balls

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, no, no, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha please sssssstttooppppp! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Then back at his feet de-activated and withdrew the toothbrushes and trailed my fingers along both sheer socked soles and smelled them before peeling them off and began dragging the feather quill along one sole then the other as Desmond in seconds desperate to pull his feet away! He soon reached the stage of loud, agonized laughter and maniacal screaming that made it seem as if he were possessed by a demon, and he was strugglingly wildly, though the only thing that did was make it look as if he were enjoying himself. Each stroke delivered its own torment directly into his brain. Up and down his soles, in between his toes, and around his ankles, went the feather unceasingly and without mercy. The sensations were unbearable, and all he could think about was how much he wished he could pull his feet away or cover them with his hands, the only thing he could do was endure it.

"Tickletickletickletickle coochie coochie coochie coo!”

I taunted him as he screamed hysterically, laughed, cried, and begged, all at the same time as I launched a sadistic tickle assault on his vulnerable feet with my fingers, ten fingers abusing his helpless, ticklish soles and toes. All over Desmond's feet tickled, no part of them spared. My experienced fingers danced like spiders all over the balls of his feet scratching side-to-side and stroked his arches.

The tickling reached Desmond's brain in a torrent of sensory overload, expertly tickling one foot at a time in a coordinated finger maddening tickling, an intense tickling of teasing and tormenting fingers over his soles as he screamed with hysterical agony and begged for mercy. In between the toes, his arches, and insteps were the worst areas of ticklishness for him so places given a focus of attention for another hour so he shot another load resulting in his feet being all the more ticklish! Eventually released he having decided that he's stick to fantasy in future as the reality far too unbearable for him!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back