• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Airplane Tickle Torture and Worship (feet f/fm)

mirmike2

Brad was making his way through the line at airport security. He just had his boarding document and ID checked and was about to remove his shoes to go through the body scanner. While most people complained about the hassle of removing their shoes, Brad saw it as a minor inconvenience and welcomed the chance to briefly see the feet of a beautiful woman or two.

He glanced down towards the ground and saw a pair of olive-skinned feet with toe nails painted white walking into the body scanner. They were attached to a petite Asian girl in her late twenties. Brad followed them as they exited the scanner and then he caught a glimpse of a pinkish sole as the girl lifted one foot up behind her and scratched the ball of her foot as she waited for her stuff to come through the conveyer belt. The girl’s feet were the most beautiful ones Brad had ever seen.

He still waited to enter the body scanner as he saw her collect her shoes. She placed two sandals with white straps along the side down next to her feet and put them on without the assistance of her hand. He saw her toes wiggle their way up to the tops of the sandals, flexing in and out with her toes sticking out between the straps as they moved up. Brad was fixated on the motion of the beautiful feet. Unfortunately, the girl walked away and Brad figured he would never see her or her beautiful feet again.

Brad made his way through the body scanner, collected his shoes and carry-on luggage, and proceeded to his gate still thinking of the amazing looking feet. By the time he got there it was already time for him to board, so he went onto the plane. He was greeted by a familiar face – an airline attendant that he was good friends with named Judy.

“Hi Brad!”

“Oh, Judy! I didn’t know you were working this flight!”

“Yeah. It should be a pretty nice and easy flight. It’s the last flight of the night and the plane is only half full, so hopefully you will have plenty of space. We can chat in a bit.”

“Ok. Talk to you later.”

Brad found his seat and, sure enough, there were not many people around him. He was the only person on his side of the aisle. He glanced over and saw one other person sitting on the other side of the aisle – the Asian girl with beautiful feet he had seen before in the security line!

Brad couldn’t help but show a smile. She saw him look over and smile and she smiled back. Brad glanced quickly towards her feet but they were hidden under the seat in front of her. He didn’t want to look creepy and looked away towards the window without comment. No additional people joined their row before the boarding stopped and the plane took off.

When the seatbelt sign went off, Brad heard the Asian girl unbuckle her seatbelt and shuffle around in her seat. He turned to look her way just as she placed her beautiful feet onto the armrest of the empty chair next to her. Her smooth, pink soles were now directly facing Brad across the aisle. He could easily reach out and touch them if he wanted to! He was too shy to do anything but glance at them though. She had her feet next to each other with her toes pointed straight up.

The girl must have caught him glancing over because she asked him “You don’t mind, do you?”

“What?”

“You don’t mind my feet? Some people are really grossed out by feet. I hope they don’t smell.”

“No, I don’t notice a smell. And I don’t mind your feet – you can keep them up.” Brad tried to sound relaxed about it, but he was just praying that she keep them up for the whole flight.

“Ok. Well, let me know if you change your mind. They sometimes smell but I just got them done, so they should be clean,” she said, as she rubbed her toes over the tops of her feet. Then she crossed her right foot over her left, stretching her toes out very widely, and scrunched them back together. Brad pulled his stare away, thrilled but also terrified that she’d catch him staring. He struggled for the next ten minutes, glancing over to catch glimpses of her feet but purposely not holding a stare.

Brad’s friend, Judy, came walking by. Brad saw her take notice of the feet too and she walked over to them.

“Comfy, are we?” she asked the Asian girl.

“I sure am.” The girl said smiling.

Brad saw Judy reach down and quickly spider tickle the soles of the girl’s feet. She quickly pulled them back, giggling, and placed them soles down on the seat.

“Hey! What are you doing?” she said as she giggled.

“Haha. I’m just joking around with you. You just have such cute little feet, I couldn’t resist. You can get comfy again – hope you enjoy the flight!”

Judy looked towards Brad, smiled and winked, and kept on walking through the cabin.

Brad looked back over towards the Asian girl. She just seemed to be a little surprised but cheerful.

She told Brad “Oh my God, I can’t believe that she did that!”

She put her feet back up on the armrest, with her soles again pointed towards Brad.

Brad decided to find out more about this girl and her amazing looking feet. “Oh. Are you ticklish?”

“Yeah! My feet are sooooo ticklish!” The girl widened her toes on the word ‘so’ and pulled them back in on the word ‘ticklish.’ “My ex-boyfriend used to try and tickle me all the time. Haha. It’s a good thing he’s not on this trip, or he’d be trying to tickle my feet the whole flight.”

“Well, you’d better not let the flight attendant hear you have ticklish feet or she might keep trying to get you.”

“Haha. Yeah. We’ll see.”

Judy came back over.

Brad joked “Uhoh! The mad tickler is back!”

The Asian girl looked a little guarded but kept her feet on the arm rest.

Judy reassured her “Relax. I’ve brought a peace offering.” She handed the girl a glass filled with wine. “It’s on me!”

The girl took the glass and said “Oh! Offering accepted! Much appreciated!” Feeling more at ease, she re-crossed her feet and drank the wine up.

Judy took the glass and winked again at Brad.

A few minutes later, the girl seemed to be fast asleep and Brad could glance over at her feet more often. He could more closely study her perfect soles – they were entirely smooth and looked extremely soft. Brad wanted to reach across the aisle and feel them. Then he wanted to stick her toes in his mouth and suck on them for the entire night.

Judy saw Brad looking at her feet and came over. “They’re really cute, huh?” she asked him.

Brad quickly averted his eyes and acted like he didn’t know what she was talking about. “What? What do you mean?”

“It’s okay, Brad. I know you have a foot fetish. I do too.”

“What?”

“When we were at that party a few weeks ago I saw you staring at that girl Meghan’s feet. The red-head that was sitting on the couch. I noticed because I noticed them too.”

“Oh. Well, look, I’m not going to do anything. And I’ll stop staring!”

“Look, it’s okay. Sometimes I have a little fun with the passengers. Especially when it is the last flight of the night – they don’t need the plane until morning and the cleaning staff doesn’t come on for a few hours. Let’s just say that you should stick around for a bit after the flight lands.”

“What? Won’t everybody be getting off the plane?”

“Well, there may have been a little something extra in that wine I gave to our girl with the beautiful feet here” she said, grabbing the upper part of the girl’s foot “that may make her extra sleepy during landing.” The girl did not stir from her sleep at all.

Judy walked away and the rest of the flight was uneventful. The girl lay asleep with her gorgeous soles pointed towards Brad, who kept fantasizing of what he would do with them if he could. Towards the end of the flight, Judy walked around making sure everybody had their seatbelts on for landing. When she walked by the sleeping girl, she lightly touched the tops of the girl’s feet and said “Time to wake up for landing.”

The girl did not stir. Judy didn’t try anything else – she just looked at Brad and said “Well, she is pretty deeply asleep. She looks so cute lying there with her cute pink soles up like that. I think we can get her ready for landing without waking her up.” Judy walked away and came back with extra seatbelt straps. She tied the girl’s ankles together and used another strap to hold the ankles to the arm rest.

The girl did not stir from her sleep during landing and after the plane reached the gate and people started getting off.

Most of the people walking by Brad and the Asian girl at least glanced down at her feet as they passed. A few people chuckled. And one girl even got her head down close to the feet and took a selfie with her phone.

Judy came over to Brad and said “Well, the plane is cleared out. It’s time to have a little fun!”

She brought more straps, which she used to tie up the girl’s hands and tie her wrists to the same armrest as her ankles.

Just as Judy was finishing up the straps, the girl began to stir away.

In a groggy voice, the girl said “What? Where am I?”

Judy said “It looks like you dozed off there, sweetie. And you looked all cozy there with your cute little tootsies out there that we didn’t want to disturb you.”

The girl opened her eyes all the way and assessed her situation. She pulled at the straps but couldn’t get her hands or her feet free.

“Hey! What the hell is this??”

“Now, now, sweetie. Sometimes it gets so boring working in the airline industry. I just like to let loose and have some fun every now and then.”

With that, Judy began to tickle the Asian girl’s pink soles. Judy had quarter-inch nails that were painted red. They scrichted and scratched at the centers of the girl’s feet. She immediately began laughing.

“No! No! I am so ticklish! Please, don’t!”

“We know you’re ticklish, that’s why it’s so fun!”

Brad had just been watching this interaction. He was starting to grow a boner. Judy looked over at him and said “C’mon, Brad. I don’t want to have all the fun!”

Brad reached out and touched the girl’s sole for the first time. It was even more soft and smooth than he was expecting! Her foot was warm, too.

He began to lightly tickle her left foot while Judy went to town on the right. The girl’s face had turned red and tears were starting to roll out of her eyes.

“Hahaha!”

Brad started to tickle more aggressively and moved his fingers up towards her toes. He felt her toes wiggle as he danced across them. Judy had started to tickle the top of the girl’s foot too – one hand on top, one on the sole. Brad imagined that Judy’s nails must have been agony.

Judy asked the girl “Which of us is tickling you more?” She didn’t answer.

Judy told Brad “C’mon, you can do better than that! Get in between her toes. Like this – see?” Judy pushed up on the girl’s toes and dug her fingers in.

“Oh my gosh! Not my toes!!! No, please!!!”

Brad decided to give it a shot too. The girl was shaking in the seat but the straps were holding.

Judy stopped and motioned for Brad to also.

The girl slowly stopped laughing and then panted, trying to get her breath.

“Oh my gosh! That tickles so much! Please stop!”

Judy asked “Where did it tickle?”

“Everywhere!”

“Hmmm. Did it tickle on your toes?” Then tickled the girl’s toes. “Or here?” And tickled the side of her foot. “Or here?” And tickled the bottom. The girl laughed after every tickle.

Then, between laughter, she got out “It tickles EVERYWHERE!”

Judy smiled and said “Well, you heard her. Let’s tickle her everywhere!” and launched into a full assault all over the poor girl’s foot. Brad did the same on the other foot.

Judy stopped and said “Ok. I need to stop for a bit to take care of some actual work. We should still be fine here for a few hours, though, if you wanted to keep playing. I’ll be back in a little bit.” Then Judy walked towards the front of the plane.

The girl looked at Brad and started to plead “Oh my gosh. Please, untie me!”

Brad had never done anything like this before. He thought about letting her go but these really were the most beautiful feet he had ever seen. He wanted to have a little more fun with them first.

He asked her “Is this how your ex-boyfriend used to tickle you?”

“No, this is so much worse. He used to just tickle me quickly and I would move my feet away. I’ve never been tied down!”

“Did he ever do anything else with your feet?”

The girl showed a glimpse of a smile but then quickly remembered her predicament and pleaded “Just let me go!”

Brad sat down on the ground and leaned in close to her feet. He could smell the faint whiff of roses. “Wow, your feet don’t smell bad at all! They even smell a little good.”

He quickly licked the sole of her left foot to see how she would react. She giggled a little and then Brad went in for more. He stuck his tongue out far and slowly moved from the sole of her foot to her toes.

She laughed and said “No! No!”

Brad did the same to her other foot. He grabbed her big toes with one hand so she couldn’t move her feet apart and zig-zagged back and forth between her feet. The girl continued to laugh but it wasn’t the laugh of agony that Brad had heard before. It almost sounded delighted.

Then Brad stuck the three middle toes of her left foot in his mouth.

“Oh no! Not the toeeeessss!!!”

Brad felt her little piggies wiggling around in his mouth. He put her second toe alone in his mouth and wrapped his tongue around it. He delicately sucked on each of her toes on rest of her foot and then did the same to her right.

At one point Brad stopped hearing the girl protest and started to hear moaning. He looked at her and saw her looking up, with her eyes closed. She looked like she was really enjoying this treatment!

Brad kept sucking on her toes while he massaged the lower parts of her feet with his hands. The girl continued to moan.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Mmmm! Yes!”

Brad couldn’t believe it! Just a few hours ago he had seen this girl in the security line, flaunting the most beautiful feet he had ever seen. Now he was sucking on her toes and she was enjoying it!

Brad stuck his tongue between the big and second toe of her right foot. He could feel her toes squirm and grab his lower lip.

“Oh! Yes! Yes!”

Judy came back over. Brad stopped and the girl looked at both of them, starting to be afraid again but not as much as before.

“It’s okay. It looks like Brad found something that you like!”

Judy sat down and took her left foot. “C’mon, Brad. Let’s finish her off!”

Judy started licking the girls left foot and Brad went back to the right. The girl quickly went back to enjoying the experience.
The airplane cabin filled with the wet sounds of two mouths worshiping two soft, pink feet.

Judy commented “Oh my God! Your feet taste so good! I could just lick and lick and lick all night long. It’s better than ice cream!”

The girl didn’t pay any notice and started to moan even louder.

At one point, Brad and Judy both felt the girl’s feet convulse, her toes moving really quickly inside their mouths. After a few seconds they stopped moving.

Brad looked up and saw that the girl was sitting there with her head down, completely zapped of energy. He looked over at Judy and they both smiled. They both kissed the girl once more on the soles of her feet.

The girl slowly raised her head and looked at Brad and Judy. She smiled and said “I think I need to fly this airline more often.”

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back