• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story - M/F Feet

Snail Shell

Verified
I'm talking with my friend in her living room. She's sitting in her boyfriends lap and her boyfriend starts to rub her neck. I decide that I want to follow suit and give my friend's room mate a back rub. So I call upstairs and she comes down. For privacy's sake, we'll call her Anna.

Anna has classic European looks. 5'2". Long blond hair. Big hazel eyes. Very beautiful.

So she sits on the couch next to me wearing a green sweater, blue jeans, no socks and metallic silver nail polish. I start to rub her upper back and neck. She melts instantly. Eyes closed and cooing softly. Perfect. After about twenty minutes, she decides to let me give her a proper massage. She lies down on the couch, eyes closed, totally unsuspecting and bare, upturned soles waiting to be tickled at the other end of the couch.

I spend another twenty minutes massaging her back until I suggest moving down to her feet. At first she protests saying "I'm too ticklish, I can't." With some help from my friend, she accepts. As soon as I touch her feet, she bursts into giggles squealing "It's tickly!"

After she calms down, I continue to massage her feet. Perfect size, perfect shape, toes in two straight rows and unbelievably soft and smooth. I couldn't let this get away.

After My friend and her boyfriend leave, I try talking to Anna, but she didn't answer. She was totally asleep and I was alone with two perfect, ticklish feet sitting in my lap.

I give a quick soft tickle with one finger up one sole. Nothing. I tickle a little harder this time. Again, nothing. I start to run my fingers up and down both feet with a little more vigour this time. This time I'm awarded with a twitch from both soles and a slight smile. I decide to let her slip back into slumber while I continue to massage her beautiful feet.

Once I gather enough courage, I start to tickle again until I get some good twitches and a slight giggle at one point. This pattern continues for a good hour and a half before my friend's boyfriend pokes his head into the room and motions that he's leaving. Once he leaves, I lean my head down and gently kiss her soles before sneaking over to the doorway just before my friend comes down the stairs.

A great night with a great woman with two great feet.

Snail Shell

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back