• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Amy Jo Johnson vs Naomi Scott

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Just in case you don't know who they are, pictures are attached.

Amy Jo Johnson 01.jpgNaomi Scott 01.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrity Ticklematch
Amy Jo Johnson vs Naomi Scott​

There’s a knock on the door and Amy Jo comes out of her bedroom wearing short jean shorts and a t-shirt. She opens the door and the beautiful Naomi Scott is on the other side. Amy Jo looks over what Naomi is wearing; a short skirt, heals, and a nice spaghetti strap shirt. Amy smiles at her, knowing what she has planned for her, her outfit is perfect.

“Come in, why don’t you?” Amy moved back to let Naomi into the house. Amy shut the door after Naomi was in and she lead her to the living room. “You look nice.” Amy told her.

“Well I was about to meet the original pink ranger. I’m about to play that character in the new movie. I didn’t want to show up in jeans with holes in them.”

“I guess I can understand that. Are you excited about being the new pink ranger?”

“I am.”

“Good good. I wanted to see you so that I can see if you’re ready to be a ranger.”

“Okay. What do you want me to do?”

“Can you lay down on my couch?”

“Lay down on your couch? Uh, I guess so.” She slips off her heals and lays down on the couch.

“Okay, one of the most important things about being a power ranger is your ability to kick.” Amy kneeled in front of the couch, by her legs. “I’m going to test your leg
strength.” She quickly moved her fingers between Naomi’s legs and under her skirt. She started tickling her thighs.

“Wait, hold upppppp HaeaHAHAHEhahahehHAHEAHEAHAEHAEHA! You’re tickling me!” She bursted out while laughing, a little scared. Naomi tried to get up off the couch but Amy was in the way. She tried to squirm by her, hoping her hands would slip off her thighs and she wiggled head first off the couch, but no… If anything this put her in a worse position. Her upper body was off the couch, her head touching the floor, while her legs were still on the couch. Her shirt was rising up her belly, since she was basically upside down, showing off her belly. What if her abs were next… But Amy was right now too focused on the beautiful thighs. “HEHEHEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAHEAH HEAHEHEHAEHAEA!” Naomi kept laughing, while blood was rushing to her head. She struggled some more and finally broke free of Amy’s grasp and slid completely off the couch… but she was on the floor. Amy just smiled at her, climbed on her legs and started tickling Naomi’s belly. “HEAHAFRHAAHEHEHAEAHAH Freakin’ heaaHAEHAHAE stop! HJEAEAHEAASDhEHAHEAA I’m ticklish!”

“I could tell.” Amy said as she started moving her hands up Naomi’s belly up to her ribs.
Naomi wiggled beneath her. “HeahhaheaeAHAEHAEHAahfadf HEAHAHEAE!” Naomi screamed in laughter. She started hitting her hands on the ground, it tickled so much. She wasn’t used to getting tickled like this. She was squirming a little with laughter coming out of her mouth. After a few times of hitting the floor in ticklish frustration with her hands, she accidentally hit Amy’s leg. She decided to start squeezing. She was hoping it would do something to stop this ticklish sensation.
It worked. Amy sat up giggling. Amy’s tickling stopped for a second. It surprised her. Naomi smiled and started squeezing Amy’s knees some more and fought to get Amy off of her. She was able to get out from underneath her and started moving her fingers up Amy’s legs and started tickling her thighs. Amy moved her hands to protect her thighs but Naomi just kept on tickling. Amy laid back and just laughed as Naomi tickled Amy’s bare legs.

“I see I’m not the only one that’s ticklish. Good thing you’re wearing short shorts so I can get at these nice thighs.”

“I’m gonna haHEAHAEEHAEAAAHEHAHEA get you! HEAHAEHAEHAEAHEAHEA EAHAEHEHEAEAE!”

Naomi smiles as she continued to tickle Amy’s legs, moving down to her knees, squeezing them.

“Hahahehahea!” Amy kicks her legs. “It wasn’t supposed to go like this! HEAHeahaehaehaeEHAHEA!”
Naomi turns around a little to go after Amy’s feet but her feet end up in Amy’s face and Amy grabs them and starts to scratch Naomi’s soles. Naomi starts to buck and kick her feet. “HaheEHEHEY! HEHAEHAEHAEHAEHA!! HehaeahHEAHA!” Naomi hits her hands into the ground in frustration while laughing.

“You’re mine now.” Amy said as she attacked Naomi’s little feet, moving from the arches up to the toes, making Naomi wiggle and giggle around Amy’s carpet.

“Please!” Naomi begged but Amy just kept tickling the pretty little feet. Naomi tried to kick her feet out of Amy’s hands but it was no use. Amy started walking her fingers up the back of Naomi’s legs. Amy reaches up as far as she can, before moving her body closer to Naomi, slides her fingers under Naomi’s skirt, while moving her body, gently onto Naomi’s legs, scratching the backs of Naomi’s bare thighs. Naomi’s reaction got more intense, but she couldn’t move with Amy sitting on her legs. She shook from side to side while laughing. Trying to attempt a power ranger movie, while laughing, Naomi rolls over onto her back, rolling Amy with her so that Amy is between her and the floor. Amy stopped in surprise for a second and then started wiggling her fingers around Naomi’s thighs. Naomi was able to kicker her legs and eventually roll off Amy. She turned around before Amy could get back up and grabbed both of Amy’s hands and tried to hold both of Amy’s hands with one of her hands while tickling Amy’s belly. She slide her hand under Amy’s shirt. She wiggled her fingers around Amy’s belly button. Amy tried to get her hands free.

“HhwhehaehhEHahehaehaea! Okay! Okay! HhaehaehaeHEHEHEHAEaehahe! Stop!”

“Not yet.” Naomi kept tickling Amy’s belly.

“Okay! Okay! HeaheaHAEHAEhAHAHEAEHaehaea! You’re ready! HeahaHEAHHEEAea! Test over! HEahaEAHEHAehaaeahaeHAEA! Stop tickling my belly! HEAheaHEAHEAE!” Amy begged as she laughed and tried to bring free. Somehow Naomi was able to hold Amy’s hands while tickling her belly. She was clearly ready to be a Power Ranger. “HHEAheaHEHaeaehEHAEHAEH! Pleaseeee! HEAHAEHAEHAEHAEhaehaehaehaehEHAEaheaEHA!”

Naomi stops and Amy takes a deep breath.

“Are we done here?” Naomi asked Amy.

“Yes, yes.” Amy said, weak.

“Okay. I’ll show myself out. You just lay there.” Naomi said with a smile. She headed towards the door, opened it, walked out and shut it. Amy just laid there.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back