• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Tickling(fff/m)

SwirlingFeathers

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is 18+

I was sitting on my bed after a fun, long day. It had been my birthday today and the party was incredible. My friends had done a spectacular job with it and I had gotten a lot of things I wanted in the presents. Nothing could have beat this. Then, I heard the door open. Three of my friends came in: Jessie, a cute redhead, Kaylee, an athletic, tall girl with light brown hair and Amanda, a blonde with a great sense of humor.

“Whatcha doing there?” Amanda asked. All three girls sat beside me on the bed.

“Just thinking about the party. You guys did a really great job on it!”

“Aww, thanks. We really tried our best.”

“Yeah, you all did an awesome job.” However, I was wondering what they were all doing here as the party ended 30 minutes ago and everyone else had left. If all they wanted to do was make small talk, they could have done that a long time ago.

As if reading my mind, Jessie said, “We wanted to give you an extra present, just because we love you so much.”

I was surprised at this. “Haha, really? You don’t need to. One from each of you was enough.”

I noticed that the girls were moving very close to me. In fact, I was almost squished between Jessie and Kaylee.

“Oh, we think you’ll like this present out of all of them the most! All three of us planned it out for a long time!”

Finally, greed got the best of me. “Okay, so what is it? And where is it? I don’t see it with you guys.”

Suddenly, Jessie poked me in the side, causing me to jump what I felt was 50 meters in the air.

Amanda giggled. “See, I told you he was ticklish. The cute guys are always ticklish.”

Kaylee nodded. “I guess it’s safe to tell you what our present is then. Have you ever had a birthday tickling before, Max?”

“No, and I don’t want one.”

I stood up to walk away but the girls grabbed me by the arms and shoulders and pulled me back down rather hard. I tried to get up and make a run for it but Kaylee and Amanda were basically wrestling me to the bed. They kept grabbing at whatever piece of me they could get their hands on and tried to force me down onto the bed. I would have been able to escape, even if it was one against two, but they were poking and prodding my body as well, making it near impossible to fight back. Jessie went over to lock the door so that I couldn’t escape, even if I did manage to fight the other two off.

“No!” I yelled but the girls just laughed.

Finally, Kaylee and Amanda gained enough leverage on me to force me on my back. Kaylee, being the largest and strongest of the three, got up and sat high on my chest while Amanda straddled my waist. I tried to throw them off but even just after the first attempt, I could tell that I was completely powerless now.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX!” they yelled as they began their tickle attack.

“I’m really not that tickli.....AHAAHAHA!!!” as I was interrupted by Amanda tickling my stomach. The thin fabric of my T-shirt did nothing to protect me from her assault.
Her long nails made it even more painful as she first examined my stomach, skittering her hands lightly across them. Even this slight touch was torturous and made me dissolve into helpless laughter.

As if my laughter were a cue, Kaylee tickled me as well, on the neck. She was grinning evilly at me too, like a big sister tormenting her younger brother to find out who his crush was. Although both of them were just giving me the lightest of touches, it still felt like I was going through hell. I was too busy laughing to even be turned on by the fact that two hot girls were touching me all over my body.

“Kootchie kootchie koo! Tickle tickle tickle!” Kaylee taunted.

“STTAAAHAHAHAHAPPP!” I was laughing too hard and was so desperate that it came out as a girlish squeal. This prompted them to tickle me harder. Amanda started prodding and squeezing my sides and Kaylee increased the intensity of her neck tickling.

I gave up on struggling to get free now but I was determined to lessen the amount of torture I was receiving. I tried to shift my body left and right but the way the girls were positioned kept me pinned there. I couldn’t even move my neck away. The tickling there didn’t last too long but that was because they wanted to move on to other more ticklish areas. Even so, it felt like hours to me. After my bucking around and laughing stopped amusing them, they switched their methods. Kaylee dug her hands into my armpits viciously and kept wriggling them there. Amanda decided to give me rib count, to make sure none of my ribs were missing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

To make things worse, Jessie got bored of watching and decided to join in.
“How ticklish are your feet, Max? Are they your most ticklish spot?” she laughed.

“Noooo....HOHOHOHOHOH!”

“Oh, so it is?”

Then, my eyes widened in shock as she removed my socks, my last line of defense. She did it right away, wanting to get right into the main course. After my feet were exposed, she tried tickling them and found great delight in it. Despite her cute and harmless appearance, she seemed to be the cruelest of the three: her hands examined and tickled every part of my feet, from my toes to my arches. Once she found the area and technique that made me laugh the most, which was scratching right under my toes, she stuck with it the longest. I tried to move my legs around but she sat just right above them. Although she was a rather small girl, my leg strength was never very strong, so she managed to keep my feet just where she wanted them. Wriggling them around didn’t help either.

She took her hand to rake across my whole foot, making my laughter turn into a scream.

“Isn’t this the best birthday present we’ve ever given?” she asked, laughing.

“Yes!” the other girls exclaimed in unison.

After what seemed like forever, the girls finally stopped tickling me. The hope must have shown on my face because Kaylee laughed.

“Oh, we’re not done yet! We’re just giving you a break!”

“Yeah, we don’t want you to pass out! Otherwise, how would you enjoy the rest of our present?”

“I don’t want your present!” I nearly yelled and started struggling again. Unfortunately, it was even more futile than last time, since I was so tired now. Kaylee grabbed my arms, which were the only part of me that could still struggling, and pinned them under her legs.

“Ready to go?” she asked.

“No!” I yelled.

“Yes!” said Amanda and Jessie.

“Sorry, Max, I gotta go with my girls.”

Kaylee started off by scratching my underarms, which made me squeal like a girl once more. It was even worse this time, because I could not bring my arms down one bit to defend my armpits. Knowing this, she tickled my armpits even more sadistically than before. Amanda had gave my thigh a jolt, which sent it flying upwards. Grinning, she turned around to give them more squeezes. Her hands were very close to my crotch, yet I couldn’t even care about that, because the tickling was so torturous. She went from my thighs to under my knees but it didn’t really matter to me because I was equally ticklish around my legs.

The only good news was that Jessie had got off my legs, although I didn’t know why. Even so, I couldn’t escape and I couldn’t take any more of this birthday tickling. Both girls seemed to have found my weakest spots: Kaylee was still having fun tickling my bare underarms while Amanda took the greatest pleasure in tickling my navel. She had lifted up my shirt to make things even worse for me. She circled it with her finger, causing me to laugh like a maniac. However, that was nothing compared to when she decided to use her tongue and lick it.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOO...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Anyone listening to me must have thought I was insane.

“Aww, look at him. He’s speechless! He must really like this!”

Her tongue was about 3 times as intense as using her fingers. I simply just couldn’t take it anymore. When she licked around my navel and then inside it for just the second time, I was about to break down completely and beg for mercy. I would have too, if Jessie didn’t come interrupt them.

“Hey guys! Look!”

The other two stopped tickling me and I got a moment’s relief.

“I remember that I saw these downstairs earlier. They should make this even more fun!”

I didn’t know what Jessie was talking about because Kaylee was blocking my view. The only thing I could see was her face looking at Jessie, and then looking back at me, with an evil smile on her face.

Then she took something from Jessie and showed it to me. My heart sank. It was a feather. At that point, I wished that Jessie didn’t interrupt after all.

“No! No more!”

“No more? We were just getting started!” Amanda said, as she took a feather too.

“Please, just no feathers!” I cried out in desperation.

“But it will make this birthday tickling much more memorable!” Jessie said.

“You should be grateful! Most people don’t even get a birthday tickling!”

“Grateful? This sucks. Stop this now or I’ll.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

Kaylee decided to shut me up by swishing her feather on my neck. She gave out a cheer. “Oh, the feathers were a really nice touch. Nice going, Jess.”

“No problem!” she said girlishly. “I really want Max to get a really great birthday tickling!”

She sat down on my legs and used the feather to tickle my feet. She swirled them around my entire foot, and swept every millimeter of it. Amanda used the feather to replace her tongue, dipping it into my navel and the flesh surrounding it. Kaylee switched between using the feather to stroke my neck and armpits. Just a few seconds of this made my vision blurry, as I found that I had tears of laughter in my eyes. My laughing and screaming was so loud that I was surprised the cops hadn’t come inside my house. The worst part was that the girls had so much fun doing this that it lasted about 15 whole minutes. 15 minutes didn’t sound like much but this was pure torture. Even 10 seconds of pure torture was a lot and this was 90 times that amount.

I was reduced to nothing but a helpless, laughing mess and was completely embarrassed. Finally, the girls stopped and got up. My body felt relieved as the tickling ceased and I could freely move again, although I was still sore. They were all laughing themselves, enjoying the fact that their tickling had been so successful, especially since I wasn’t the laughing type at all. I felt like getting angry and yelling at them (which, of course, would have just gotten me pinned down and tickled again), and was about to when Jessie walked over and gave me a big hug. Kaylee and Amanda joined in too. I was surprised at this but accepted the comforting gesture. They probably didn’t mean to be vicious; they just thought it would be a fun activity for all of us. Besides, they were all cute and hot girls. How could I get mad at them? Not to mention that fact that, after being tickled, I could hardly feel it anymore. We then let go of each other.

“Sorry if that was too much, Max. We just wanted to make to memorable.” Jessie looked at me sympathetically.

“We thought it was funny too. Sorry if we took it too far.” Kaylee added.

“It’s all fine. Just don’t do it again.”

“Deal”, Amanda said.

“And don’t tell anyone else about this.”

“Ok”, Amanda said. I noticed she sounded less reassuring when I asked them this, but I didn’t give it too much thought. That would be my second mistake, the first being put into a compromising position in the first place.

The girls gave me one final embrace each before they departed.

“Happy birthday.” Jessie said before she departed.

The other two girls left right after her. I noticed that Amanda took something nearby, although I couldn’t see what it was. At that point, I didn’t really care.
A few days later, I found out what it was. A video camera. It recorded the entire birthday tickling and was uploaded online to multiple video sites. The title was, “Boy receives a birthday tickling” with tags such as funny, humorous, etc. I looked at the view counts and they were all shockingly high. To make matters worse, I would get noticed on the street as the person in the video, making a complete fool of himself. I would receive taunts such as, “You gonna cry again?” and “Can you do that girly scream again?”

People would even try to get in a small tickle in, to see my laugh like that again. I got tired of this but I managed to deal with it. Still, I hoped that it would die off eventually. Maybe one day.

Great story! I wish I had gotten a birthday present like that. :D

Lovely story. Thank you for posting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back