• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jared (m/m)

Letrah

JARED (M/M)

PART I

It was probably a bad idea to answer the craigslist posting, but Jered had always fantasized about being tickled by another man, but just never seemed to have gotten the opportunity. Sure, he had purposely put himself in situations where he would receive a quick tickle, but that only wet his appetite for an all-out tickling that would leave him exhausted. The ad was simple: a meeting in a parking lot. A drive to a secluded area and submission to some no holds barred foot tickling. Jarod felt his stomach tingle at the thought of finally receiving a good tickling. To identify him, he was to be in the parking lot, wearing just a t-shirt, baggy sweatpants and flip-flops. Jared felt his throat a little dry with nervousness as he slowly paced the parking lot, waiting for his craigslist contact. I large, black, vehicle pulled along him and a voice called from the open window. “Having trouble finding your corvette?”

That was the contact phrase. Leaning by the window, Jared look in at the driver. The man appeared to be in his late forties, twice Jared’s age, but still attractive. Jared answered with the prepared reply. “I always forget where I park it. I should have taken the BMW.”
The guy smiled and said, “Get in and I’ll help you look.” Jared noticed how the man stared at his feet as got into the passenger side of the car. He a proud of his feet. A nice, medium arch; long toes; well cared for. If fact Jared had a pedicure just that afternoon in anticipation and his feet were extra sensitive.

“Where are we going?” asked Jared.

“A quiet place where we can be undisturbed while to see just how ticklish those feet of yours really are.”

Jared felt his member thicken under his sweatpants as he realized his fantasy was really coming true. “They are really ticklish,” Jared admitted. “You will stop like you promised, if I tell you?”

“Sure, kid. Sure,” the guy reassured him. “Just like I promised. Just say ‘Blue’. That way you can beg all you want until you REALLY need me to stop.”

Jared felt his entire body quiver in anticipation. He couldn’t wait. Slipping his right foot from his flip-flop, he placed his bare foot atop the driver’s right thigh. “You make it hard to concentrate on the road,” he said, bring his left hand down to draw a fingernail down the soft sole resting in his lap.

Jared giggled and jerked his foot away. He was more ticklish than he imagined. It must be the combination of the pedicure and the nervousness energy of his approaching fantasy.

“KEEP YOUR FOOT THERE!” ordered the driver. “This is what you came for. Put it back there and keep it there.”

Jared obeyed and put his foot back on the driver’s thigh and gripped his own knee to help keep his foot in place. As the driver began to slowly trace his fingers up and down his foot, Jared dissolved into ticklish agony. Unrestrained laughter poured from his lips. His body quaked as he fought to keep his foot in place. Yes! Yes! This was the torture he was looking for. It was unbelievable. As the fingers stroked under his toes, Jared squealed, yelling “BLUE! BLUE!” as he pulled his foot away.

“Wow” the driver said. “You ARE ticklish. I told you to keep your foot in place. I thought you could last longer.”

“It was when you reached my toes. They are incredibly ticklish. I think you should stay away from them and just concentrate on my soles. I might just be able to bear that for longer.”

With a nod, Jared returned his foot to the driver’s lap and jerked and twisted in wonderful agony while his sole was tormented with light ticklish strokes for the rest of the trip. Jared closed his eyes and never saw where they were headed while he struggled to hold his foot in place. “I don’t know if I can take much more than this,” Jared thought to himself. Maybe he should ask the guy to return him to where he picked him up. He felt his fantasy was already fulfilled and this was starting to approach real torture. Maybe be hadn’t though this all the way through.

As someone named Jared I must say I absolutely love this story and where it is going. I cant wait to read the next part!!!

PART II

….. Jared opened his teary eyes as the car came to a stop. While the tickling of his barefoot ceased, his body continued to twitch uncontrollably. Pulling his foot to his own lap, Jared rubbed his sole vigorously to remove the tickly sensation. Looking around, he could barely make out anything but shadows outside the vehicle. “Where are we?”

“Let me see those flip-flops of yours,” his companion said, ignoring his question. Jared passed him one.

“Both of them,” he ordered. Puzzled, Jared passed over the other as well, watching as the man examined them both. He could see the outline of his barefoot imprinted on the flip-flops.

“Size twelve, huh?” The man said. “Nice size.” He seemed to be distracted for the moment, so Jared tried his question again. “Where are we?”

“A nice, private spot. I thought we could take a quick walk first.” Jared shrugged. He would like to rest a bit from the tickling he endured before trying it again, so a quiet walk sounded good. He opened the door to step outside when he was shoved firmly from behind. He landed with a painful drop and heard the car door slam shut behind him. He tried to stand and pain jammed up from his bare feet, causing him to sit back down to the ground. The black car’s engine gunned and the tires spun on the gravel as it tore out of his sight. As Jared’s eyes adjusted to the gloom, he realized he was in some type of rock quarry. He slowly struggled to his feet, wincing as the sharp gravel bit into his tender feet.

“What’s the f**king idea,” Jared shouted after the receding car lights. Looking around, Jared saw no easy path out. Moving in the direction of the car lights, Jared began a slow, painful, limping exit. Each small step caused him to flinch in pain. So intent was he on taking his next step, he failed to notice the return of the car until he was caught in the glare of the headlights.

“Very funny,” Jared shouted at the car, privately relieved at the return of a ride. He made a painful step toward the car when it suddenly lurched toward him, causing him to leap back, wincing at the sharp stones. “OW! What are you doing?”

“STRIP!,” ordered a voice from the car.

“Wh—what? I’m not going to …” The car made another small lurch, causing Jared to again make a painful leap backward. His eyes teared as the stones bit into his tender soles.

“Strip and I’ll let you in the car and off those stones. Or do you want a race around this quarry?”

“Stupid, Stupid,” Jared cursed to himself as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. Balancing painfully on one foot, then the next, he pulled off his sweatpants and stood only in his underwear.

“EVERYTHING!”

With a sigh, Jared pulled off his underwear and stood naked in the glare of the car lights. For a moment, nothing happened. Then the car slowly pulled up alongside him. Jared started to reach for the door handle, but the voice gave a new command.

“Turn around. Put your hands behind you and reach into the car window.”

“W – Why?” Jared stammered.

“DO IT!”

Jared turned around, with his hands behind him and stretched his arms through the car window. He felt cold steel encircle his wrists and heard the click as the handcuffs were locked in place. Jared raised his eyes skyward and cursed as he was now standing naked and handcuffed in the middle of nowhere. The back door opened. Sobbing, Jared stumbled to the open car door. “Please, Please, Don’t hurt me. Just let me go. I won’t say anything. Please.” Hands reached out and pulled him inside.
…………………….

PART III

The inside of the car was cool, the air conditioning obviously running high. Jared was pulled onto the floor of the backseat. He found himself held down by two strong men. His left leg was pulled forward into the front seat and gripped by a shadowy figure. His right leg was bent at the knee and held at the ankle by the man to his right. The man at his left held him down by the shoulders and laid his leg over Jared’s chest. “Please. Please, don’t hurt me,” Jared continued to plead, only to break off in laughter as fingers began to stroke up and down his left foot. “Ha-ha-n-n-noo,” Jared laughed as he strained to pull his leg free from the front seat. “Aaarrgh, NO,” yelled Jared as the other man began a ticklish assault on his right foot.

Tenderized from the sharp stones, Jared was embarrassed to find himself succumb so quickly to the tickling. It was driving him crazy. He struggled helplessly to pull his legs free. He strained to sit up, but the leg over his chest held him firmly in place. His hands clawed desperately at the floor behind his back, but were unable to escape their shackles. His laughter increased in hysterical pitch as his torturers dug their fingers under his incredibly ticklish toes. His clenched toes trapped the wriggling fingers, his back arched in ticklish agony. Then suddenly, the tickling stopped. Jared fell back, gasping for breath.

“You are right,” the man to his right laughed. “He is a perfect tickle victim.”

“Yes,” came a voice from the front seat. “Especially under those perfect toes. Once we get him back to the dungeon. We can really introduce him to some ticklish fun.”

The men laughed as Jared fainted into blackness.

As someone named Jared I must say I absolutely love this story and where it is going. I cant wait to read the next part!!!

Thanks, Jared. Hope you enjoy the next parts. ..... so, what would you like to have happen to YOU ;-)

Awesome story. Really very sadistic.
Can't wait to see what gang tickle delights await his ticklish toes in that dungeon ;-)

Nice little story. Fairly smooth read. And what's best, it's believable. Thanks for sharing.

I really have enjoyed the next parts!! I'd love to see some mind games go on or some full body chaos but that's just me...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back