• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request

driv3r

Hey Guys,

Chloe Bennet is so adorabe and it would be so, so great if somebody write a story about Chloe getting kidnapped and interrogated about Marvel's secrets. She is definetly ticklish: https://twitter.com/chloebennet4/status/394955480910426113

I have 3 ideas:

1. A fan or a group of fans kidnap, tickle and interrogate her

2. Not all actresses from Marvel's Cinematic Universe get information about all characters and so Ming Na Wen (Agent Melinda May), Elizabeth Henstridge (Jemma Simmons), Adrianne Palicki (Bobbi Morse), Scarlett Johansson (Natasha "Black Widow" Romanoff), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill) and / or Hayley Atwell (Agent Peggy Carter) want to know what is going to happen to Chloe's character Daisy Johnson during the rest of Season 3 and decide to kidnap Chloe Bennet and make her talk

3. Other actresses from DC's TV show Arrow, Emily Bett Rickards and Game of Thrones' Emilia Clarke and Nathalie Emmanuel, who know her from Comic Con try to gain information about the rivaling show and want to punish Chloe for winning the Unforgettable Award 2015.

These are just a few that came to my mind.

Simply, I would love to read a story about Chloe Bennet being tickle interrogated.

Kind regards

someone make 2. also someone should make one about the arrow girls getting tickled. i cant believe there is basically no stories about any superhero show. its all so prime for tickling!

There was a story on here actually, and theres a request forum, lol

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back