• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gym Crush (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
She was a rare mix of heart wrenching beauty and certifiable bad-ass. She looked remarkably like Katie Holmes, and always wore a headband with her hair up when she worked out. Forty-five minutes on the treadmill, then a half-hour on the bike.

She had been his gym crush for over a year. But it wasn’t just her beauty or athletic prowess - it was her demeanor. She oozed with confidence. She walked with swagger. Despite his ongoing attempts to catch her eye, she would rarely even look at him. He was good looking - and sometimes he wondered if she was into women and not men. Her swagger had a hint of masculinity that reminded him of some lesbians he knew.

Until one day.

They happened to both finish their workouts at the same time and crossed paths as they headed toward the locker rooms. He smiled and tried to catch her eye as usual, and this time - perhaps for the third or fourth time ever, she actually met his glance.

“Hey,” he said shyly.

She half-smiled, half-smirked. “You know,” she said. “I see you checking me out every time you’re here.”

He opened his mouth, not sure what he was going to say, but fortunately he didn’t have to respond, as she continued.

“But every once in a while you come in here with a girl. Is that your girlfriend?”

Oh jeez, he thought. Busted.

“Um..yes. That’s my girlfriend.”

“She’s a beauty,” she said, still not smiling.

“Yeah…she is….” Was she going to tell Mallory next time she came in that her boyfriend was constantly checking out other women?

“Pretty hot, actually, I’d say…” she said. “Does she, or you two, ever play with other girls?”

Drew couldn’t believe his ears. “What? Oh…um….well…..we’ve….uh…..talked about it…”

“You have, have you? I had a hunch. A certain vibe from her.”

“I see…”

“Here’s my deal,” she said, pausing where they were standing. “I think your girlfriend’s hot. Really hot. I’d love to play with her sometime. You could watch. I find that hot too.”

Drew could barely speak. It was basically his ultimate fantasy - minus tickling and foot worship, though who knows where the whole thing could go.

“Well…yeah….I mean….I’m pretty sure we’d both be into that….”

“Good,” she said, finally flashing a smile. “Let’s talk more next time.” With that she strode off to the women’s locker room.

She barely acknowledged him the next time they worked out, a few days later. Was it all a dream? he wondered. Then, as she wrapped up her workout, she approached him on the treadmill. 

“How close do you live?” she asked, without any greeting.

“To here? Very close. A short walk.”

“Can I come back with you?”

He was stunned. “Now?”

“Yeah, now.”

“Um….well….I…”

“You told your girl about me, right?”

“Yeah…I did….”

“Was she into it?”

“Yeah, definitely…very much so….I just….she won’t be expecting us…or…you…”

“Surprises are the best. I’ll shower at your place.”

“Let me just go up first and let her know that you’re - “

“No, I want to surprise her.”

They walked up together. He opened the door.

“Hi!” Mallory greeted him. “How was your - oh!”

“Hey,” she finally flashed the warm, flirtatious smile he’d been wanting to see for a year.

“Hey!” she said, nervously and excitedly. “I recognize you…from the gym.”

“Tillie,” she said.

“I’m Mallory.” They shook hands.

“Um…come on in…”

They walked inside. Mallory offered Tillie a glass of water. The three sat down in the living room - Mallory and Tillie on the couch, Drew on the chair facing them. Tillie kicked off her running shoes, took off her socks, and put her feet up on their coffee table, her soles facing Drew, her legs crossed. Like she owned the place.

Drew was in awe. Mallory knew it, and loved it, though the whole scene still hadn’t quite sunk in.

Drew stared at Tillie’s feet, trying not to be too obvious. They were soft, and pink, size 9, he was certain of it, and gorgeous, just as he’d fantasized about since he first saw her. He would have given anything to see her take her shoes and socks off after a workout.

She wiggled her toes as they talked and got to know each other. They were painted red, chipping ever so slightly. Her toes were long, thin, perfect. Was she putting on this show for him? How could she possibly know? He could barely keep it together.

They talked, drank water, and learned a little bit about one another. Then she asked, “Do you guys mind if I shower?”

“Not at all,” said Mallory, somewhat relieved. She knew Drew probably found her sweatiness hot, but if they were really going to do this, she preferred Tillie be clean.

“I definitely recognize her from the gym,” Mallory told him, nervously trying to kill time while Tillie showered, not knowing what to do with herself. She had never been with a woman before but had always fantasized about it.

Mallory had just gotten home from work and was was wearing black slacks, a green short sleeve top, and black flats on her own size nine feet. Mallory was 5’9”, had light brown hair past her shoulders and brown eyes, had long legs and the body of a model.

They heard the shower stop. A few minutes passed. Then Tillie emerged, a towel wrapped around her body. They led her into the bedroom.

“Do you have a chair?” she asked Drew. “You should bring a chair in and sit in it.” Her wish was his command.

He brought in a chair from their kitchen table and placed it at the foot of their bed. 

“Are you going to be good, or do we have to tie you down?”

Drew raised his eyebrows and swallowed. “I - I think I can be good.”

“Watching only,” she said firmly.

He nodded. 

She pointed to the chair.

He sat.

She smiled at Mallory, who was not nearly as self-assured as Tillie. Her cool confidence was both sexy and intimidating.

The girls sat down on the bed. “You’re wearing so many more clothes than me,” Tillie said. “Let’s change that…”

Tillie helped Mallory out of her top, revealing a black bra. Mallory kicked off her shoes, revealing naked toes and soft, beautiful feet, pink soles, and second toes that just met her big toe in length - big toes that were big if you looked closely enough to really notice, but not such that the ordinary observer would likely take note. When Mallory took off her pants, she revealed black, lacy underwear.

“That’s a little better,” Tillie smiled. She motioned for Mallory to lie down with her.

The site of their four soles, Tillie just out of the shower, after the gym, and Mallory fresh out of shoes after a full day at work, was alone almost too much for Drew to take. He got instantly hard and put his hand there, knowing well he couldn’t move it too much or else he’d come right then and there.

“You’re even sexier like this than in your gym clothes…” Tillie said to Mallory.

“You too…” Mallory said, wishing Tillie would remove her towel.

“Lie back,” Tillie instructed, sitting up into a kneeling position as Mallory rolled fully onto her back. Tillie lightly caressed Mallory’s chest just below her bra, tracing its edges. Mallory bit her lip. 

Tillie reached around and undid Mallory’s bra strap and slid it off of her body. She began making light circles on Mallory’s breasts. Mallory began breathing heavily - though it was more of a panting than an erotic breathing. It was her signature method for trying to withstand tickling. Tillie smiled quizzically and continued tracing her fingertips along Mallory’s breasts. Mallory bent her right leg and twisted her hips to try to find some kind of outlet without laughing. Again? she thought. This is going to be so embarrassing...

Tillie’s hand drifted lower, her flat palm pressing and stroking downward from Mallory’s chest toward her abdomen. Mallory could no longer contain herself. “Eeeeeheeheeeeeeeee!” she burst out.

This was the greatest thing Drew could ever imagine. He was mesmerized. He just wondered if he was going to be able to make it through the whole thing.

“Whoa,” Tillie remarked, genuinely surprised. “Are you that ticklish?”

Mallory sighed. “Um…yeah.”

“Holy cow. Okay, I’ll be careful.” She resumed her caresses but as her hands slid along Mallory’s abdomen to her sides, Mallory exploded into laughter.

“Wow, girl…” Tillie said with an awe-inspired smile. She turned back to Drew. “Is there a way to avoid this?”

“Nope,” he said with a smile. “Just enjoy it.”

“I do, I do,” she said. “It’s kinda hot, actually. You’re, like, exquisitely sensitive.”

She slid her hands downward along Mallory’s hips toward her legs. As they brushed past her hips, Mallory erupted into silent laughter and curled her legs up and rolled over onto her side.

Tillie was getting turned on. “You ticklish little vixen, you. This is such a tease. You won’t let me touch you? You’re too ticklish to let me touch you?” She lay back down and spooned Mallory from behind, wrapping her arms around Mallory’s stomach. Mallory felt a rush as she felt Tillie’s embrace.

Tillie held her for a moment, sensually, romantically. She rubbed the bottom of her foot along the side of Mallory’s. Mallory flinched but managed to stay still. Tillie cupped Mallory’s breast, rather firmly this time. Mallory liked it. She let out a little sigh. Cupping turned to more firm caressing, which didn’t tickle as much. It felt good. Tillie pressed her body up against Mallory’s.

She pulled Mallory back onto her back and slid downward on her stomach so her legs were dangling off the bed, her soles practically in Drew’s face. Drew remembered his instructions but he just couldn’t resist. He reached out and spidered his fingers along Tillie’s right sole. Tillie’s foot jerked away immediately and she let out a yelp. Then she turned around to scold Drew.

“Do you remember what I told you?”

He couldn’t tell if she was really mad or just playing. “Yes, yes I do.”

“That’s your warning…”

She turned back around and re-positioned herself in a kneeling way so her feet were on the bed, away from Drew’s mischievous fingers. She gripped Mallory’s thigh with both hands, one on the outside and one on the inside, and caressed downward.

“No!!!” Mallory exclaimed, bursting into laughter again and sitting up to grab Tillie’s hands.

“What am I supposed to do with you?” asked Tillie teasingly.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Mallory said sincerely. “Why am I so ticklish???” she said hopelessly, aloud to no one in particular.

“Don’t worry about it,” Tillie said. “It’s super cute.”

Mallory blushed.

Then Tillie said, “It kinda makes me want to see you….” she started dancing her fingers along Mallory’s tummy, “…wiggle and squirm!!!” And with that she went for it, tickling Mallory’s belly and sides.

Mallory flailed all over the bed, hysterical. Drew couldn’t believe his eyes. For years he’d wanted to see Mallory tickled like this - especially by a woman. He couldn’t do it because she wouldn’t let him. She always made him stop after a few seconds, and he wanted to respect her boundaries. But she and Tillie had discussed no such boundaries. Drew had to put his hands behind his back and occasionally look away to keep from coming.

“Nononostopstopstop” Mallory gasped as Tillie wriggled her fingers all over her lower abdomen and ribs. Tillie had a look of wicked mischief in her eye and clearly was taking delight in Mallory’s wildly extreme ticklishness. Mallory was about to roll off the bed when Tillie finally stopped.

You,” Tillie said with a seductive smile, “are the most ticklish person I’ve ever met.”

Mallory was panting. “I know,” she said. “I’m the most ticklish person I’ve ever met too.”

Tillie turned to Drew. “You liked that, didn’t you? I can tell.”

Drew turned red, and nodded bashfully and enthusiastically.

“You like feet, too, don’t you?” she asked.

Drew swallowed. “I do,” he said dryly.

“I could tell that, too. Actually, I could tell that from the gym—you, trying to use x-ray vision to see through my sneakers.”

Drew blushed, big-time.

“Your girlfriend’s feet are really pretty,” she said, turning away from him and tracing her eyes down Mallory’s long, smooth legs to her bare feet. “We should give her a break from all this torture and take good, sensual care of her…” She climbed off the bed and knelt down on the floor so her head was in front of the soles of Mallory’s feet.

Mallory scrunched her toes in nervous anticipation. It seemed like Tillie was being sincere about wanting to just be sensual and not torture her, but how could she possibly think that any kind of contact with her feet wouldn’t be torture?

Being able to see both Tillie and Mallory’s soles and Tillie’s tongue moving toward Mallory’s foot…Drew had to think about sports for a few seconds.

Tillie’s tongue sliding up her right sole actually did feel quite sensual—it felt good. Mallory relaxed a little—though the sensation was just on the edge of tickling…or, it was tickling…it just also felt good, somehow.

The second slow slide of the tongue up her sole sent shivers down Mallory’s spine.

Then Tillie switched to the left foot, the more sensitive one, and Mallory flinched and giggled, “Ohhhhohhhohooo….!”

“Ticklish little vixen,” Tillie whispered. The next thing Mallory knew, her big toe was in Tillie’s mouth. She braced herself. She loved having her toes sucked, but it typically started tickling beyond her capacity almost immediately.

The big toe was almost tolerable. Mallory was wincing and biting her lip. But the second toe sent her through the roof. She howled and tried to pull away but Tillie quickly grabbed her leg and held it in place.

“Ohgodnowaitwait, I can’t take - “ Then her second and third toe were both in Tillie’s mouth and she couldn’t speak she was laughing so hard. There were lots of “HA HA HA’s” and “HO HO HO’s” in this batch.

Tillie was clearly VERY into what she was doing, and did not want Mallory’s laughter to distract her from the task at hand. Her tongue began gliding in between each of Mallory’s toes. 

“NOOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Mallory bellowed, her head thrust back, her eyes closed, her hands gripping the bedspread. Her eyes would shut, then suddenly open and widen in what looked like a combination of amazement and terror. “REALLYHAHAHAAAAYOUDON’T UNDERSTHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAATTIILLLIIEEEESTOPPLEASESTOPIMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAOOOOOOOOOOOIMSOTICKLISHIMSOTICKLISHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!!”

Tillie could tell Mallory was in agony and didn’t—completely—want that, although she FUCKING LOVED how ticklish Mallory. There was something so sexy about how insanely sensitive and vulnerable she was.

Tillie climbed back onto the bed, lay on her back and shut her eyes, as if the only way she could get herself to stop tickling Mallory and sucking her toes was to let herself continue to envision it. Mallory caught her breath.

“Such sexy feet,” Tillie said, a little out of breath herself.

“So when do I get to tickle you?” Mallory asked.

Tillie was clearly caught off-guard. So was Drew. 

She laughed nervously, “Haha, yeah right. No one tickles me.” She paused, then followed with, “I’m not even ticklish.”

“No?” asked Mallory. "What happened when Drew touched your foot a few minutes ago?” Drew couldn’t believe it. How was Mallory finding the confidence to turn the tables like this? It was the last thing he expected.

“He just surprised me, that’s all.”

“Prove it…” Mallory said with a smile.

Drew’s mind was racing. Mallory hated being tickled, but she sure had shown signs lately of both loving being a ‘ler and loving women’s feet. Apparently she wasn’t going to let this opportunity go by without getting her fair chance.

Tillie gave her a cocky smirk. “I don't have to prove anything.”

Suddenly, Mallory rolled over and straddled Tillie. “Yes you do,” Mallory said with a wicked smile.

Tillie laughed nervously. “Get off!”

Mallory lightly began dancing her fingers along Tillie’s sides. Tillie bit her lip, fighting a smile, and shut her eyes. She tried to push Mallory’s hands away but Mallory kept twisting them away from her and returning them to her sides.

Then Mallory went for it, like an eager child who could not restrain herself. She wiggled her fingers feverishly along Tillie’s sides.

Tillie’s laughter was instantaneous, hard, deep, and guttural. It was as if something she held deep within her and never, ever let out had suddenly been unleashed. She couldn’t stop her laughter and didn’t try, but she did continue to swipe at Mallory’s hands in an increasingly futile attempt to push them away.

Mallory was into it and was showing no signs of letting up. She’d slide her hands up toward Tillie’s underarms, which caused Tillie to practically roar, then danced them back down to her waistline, which caused Tillie to twist and writhe.

Drew watched with amazement, grabbing his phone and snapping pictures of Tillie’s gorgeous bare soles facing him, since Mallory’s back was to him and Tillie’s view was blocked by Mallory’s torso. He was in perfect position to tickle her feet and wanted to more than anything, but he also took her warning seriously and worried she’d call the whole thing off if he overstepped his boundary.

Tillie was laughing even harder and Mallory was tickling with a fervor that appeared almost out of her control. “HAHHAHAAAAAHAHAAAASTOPSTOP!! HAHAHANOBODYTICKLESMEHAHAHANOBODYEVERDOESTHISTOMEHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!” Tillie cried out through her laughter.

Mallory looked devilish, almost possessed. It was as if she was unleashing all of her revenge for a lifetime of being the ‘lee.

“HAHAHA Drew HAHHAHA get her to stop!!” Tillie pleaded. “IT - HAHAHAHAHA - IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!”

Her soles were SO sexy.

“DREWPLEASEHAHHAAHAAA I’LL LET YOU SUCK MY TOES IF YOU GET HER OFF MEEEEEE!!!! OHMYGOOOOOOOOODDD HAHAHA I’VE NEVER HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!”

Drew’s eyes nearly shot out of his head.

“Deal!” he exclaimed, leaping out of his chair and tickling Mallory’s sides with both hands. Mallory SCREAMED—surprisingly loudly—and collapsed onto the bed.

Tillie breathed heavily. “Ohmygod…you sexy little girl…that was….some good revenge….no one’s tickled me like that….in a long….time….” She was panting and sweating. She motioned, almost lifelessly, toward her feet. “Have at it, Drew…”

Drew looked at Mallory for approval. She smiled and said, “You struck a deal. Maybe I can help…”

“Sure…” said Tillie, sounding drained of all energy. It was as if nothing else mattered as long as she was no longer being tickled. “Double team is fine…” She was still panting.

Drew’s eyes lit up. Could anything be sexier than this scenario? He and Mallory climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor at the edge, where Tillie’s perfect soles faced them. They looked at each other. Mallory winked at him. She leaned in first and took Tillie’s left big toe into her mouth. Tillie put her hands on her face and began laughing. 

Drew did the same with her left big toe. He quickly switched to her second toe, knowing it was likely to be more ticklish. Tillie’s laughter grew harder, faster, and her foot jerked, but Drew held it in place.

Mallory began lightly running her tongue along the underside of Tillie’s toes, back and forth from her big toe to her little. Till flexed and wiggled her toes and let out occasional shrieks, which were very different from her deep, hard laughter and punctuated it quite nicely.

Drew took a moment to glance at what Mallory was doing and it drove him wild to no end. Then he put Tillie’s second and third toes in his mouth together and swirled his tongue around them and in between them.

Tillie’s shrieks became more frequent and he had to hold her foot harder to keep her from pulling away.

Drew was in sexual heaven—he couldn’t imagine anything more erotic than this moment. He was also on the edge of orgasm and could barely move for fear of coming. He didn’t want it to end. But Mallory both knew that it would be one of the best of his life—and that it was probably the only way to get him to let up and let the two of them finish what they’d started. She placed her hand on top of his crotch while still licking and sucking Tillie’s toes. Drew danced his tongue in between each of Tillie’s toes on her right foot. Tillie’s laughter became hysterical. Mallory barely had to move her hand and inch and Drew exploded. It was powerful, overwhelming, and seemingly endless. For a moment he felt completely in love with both of them. For a moment he felt this was the greatest experience of his life.

He backed off and stumbled back to his chair, breathless. Mallory climbed onto the bed and began kissing Tillie.

“Sorry I tickled you so much,” she said sweetly. “I just couldn’t resist…”

Tillie said nothing, kissed her passionately and the two made wild, sweet love that was nothing short of Mallory’s greatest sexual experience of her life.

Last edited:
Thank you both :) I appreciate it. I hope others are enjoying it too. It was a fun one to come up with, for sure :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back