• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

O.I.B. Preview - Brett

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed - No longer available**

Last edited:
hot damn! what an intro!

this is sure to be a great story, even better with pictures. great thinking dave, by the way, your pictures are awesome! i am a huge fan. they look so real! i'd have to say my favorite ones were of jill valentine and claire redfield of resident evil, i'm such a huge fan of resident evil! i get on my knees and beg if you could do another series of them, say more foot tickling for claire, or foot tickling for jill, please?

anyway, can't wait for the rest, keep up the great work!:cool:

I appreciate your comments on my work. However, I must inform you that I'm not the artist currently doing the Resident Evil series of pics. That's Khali, another CGI artist who's been making a splash here lately. I'm the artist who does the "Sara" pics. :cool:

If you liked the beginning, just wait until the 6th...:rolleyes:

oh....my bad

anyway i still like your work, can't wait for the next update!;)

I bow to you, Dave! Incredible! You have done something that I have been wating to do (use poser to make "illustrations" for my stories). Perhaps if you can drop me a private e-mail, as I would love to learn to use Poser).

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back