• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mihai's tickling torment M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I welcomed the lad in and he was nervous but needed easy cash as guys like him do as he was clearly on something and no doubt straight as lads often are at Bucharest central station and he impressed by the company apartment in the city. He told me he was 23 yrs old and called Mihai and was tall so around 6'.

He accepted a beer with me and said he would fuck but not be fucked and sucking was both ways but told him I wanted him bound to the bed and he said it was okay but cost extra and that meant $300.00 I agreed and soon Mihai was how I wanted him stripped to underwear and worn white socks and commented they smelled strong and he smiled but in an embarrassed way which was exciting.

"Hey come here my dick's hard for you!" he said as I stayed kneeling at the end of the bed by his feet.

"You know Mihai maybe later but right now I'm where I want to be!" I told him staring at him winking

"No you said my feet stink, C'mon you don't want my feet!" he said nervously

"You know Mihai you're wrong but got a question Are your feet ticklish?"

"Yes; look I don't like people touching my feet okay!" he said

"No Mihai we have a deal $300.00 to have fun with you and my fun will be with your feet as their smell's arousing me!"

"No please my feet are sensitive please No!" he said

"Okay Mihai a question $300.00 you want it or not?"

"Yes but.." Mihai began to respond

"Okay Mihai so tell me to enjoy your feet, go on tell me Mihai as I know you need the money!" I said

"Oh okay just do it!" Mihai shouted in frustration

"Do what Mihai, tell me!" I taunted him

"Oh fuck play with my feet!" he said

I had a look at the sole of his beat up sneaker and read out a size 12 and smiled as I began smelling both big socked feet saying I liked smelling and licking smelly feet and his were very warm and nicely sweaty and took a mouthful of socked toes, his right foot and sucked as he squirmed and then same with his left foot and then peeled his socks off and took his toes in my mouth and as told he wiggled them in it saying it was disgusting as my tongue licked between the toes of his right foot and then the same with his left foot.

Then he as told pushed his bare feet in my face so his soles covered it but clenching his eyes shut as I inhaled their sweaty scent

"You are a filthy foreign fucker!" he told me

His footsmell was driving me wild, an aroma distinctly feet, warm, slightly damp they tasted amazing. I bathed each and every toe with my saliva and lapping his toes sweat and knew from his reaction that he didn't enjoy it so knew it was a first time experience for him which made me even more horny! I then began to rub my thumbs in concentric circles on his soles and on either side of his toes and pressing forcefully against the pads of his feet stimulating the nerve endings in his feet. Then licked each sole in turn up n' down from toes to heels and back to toes and swirled my tongue around them all!

Mihai squirmed as though it wasn't deliberate tickling, it was a teasing sensation and one he didn't invite happening, I lapped both soles and darted my tongue in between his toes saying they smelled and tasted awesome as I savoured the flavour of his two hot n' sweating feet and sucking on his toes saying I liked giving blow jobs to toes more than dicks as I rubbed his feet. I told him I liked the rich smell of his feet, the look of them and the taste of them both but he told me they were ticklish?

"Yes but you do not have to tickle my feet Nathan!" he said

"I know I don't have to Mihai but I want to and money talks so you will let me as you need the money and we both know why!"

There was no argument from him when I said I was working for a narcotics firm and in Romania from New York city on business as I leaned into both feet and smelled them again telling him I was going to discover how much tickling his feet could take and would be spending time doing it and making him gasp and then bite on his lips as I slowly and lightly caressed both soles making his toes wiggle and clench. I liked the fact Mihai was very ticklish but determined as he thought to not give me the satisfaction of showing it, much less proving it by laughing! I held the toes back of each foot individually and very lightly ran a finger under his toes and then stroked his two sensitive feet telling him I was curious to see how much tickling he could tolerate on his feet.

Stroking up n' down both soles asking him how ticklish his feet were and exploring where they were most ticklish and along his arches was a hot spot so began nibbling them and that did it and Mihai started laughing uncontrollably and twisting on the bed as much as he could which was hardly at all.

"That's it Mihai earn your payment, a lot of people secure guys spread-eagle but me always feet together as like to have easy access to both, give guys a double dose of tickles, fuck you are ticklish!"

I loved teasing him all over his feet but along his arches and under his toes got the best reaction so indulged subjecting him to merciless tickling in these areas and in moments of respite to let him catch his breath I enjoyed inhaling his foot stink and saying I felt pretty honoured having his straight virginal feet to play with and smiling and winking at him saying it. Imagine his expression which only succeeded in enticing me more in taking full advantage of exploiting his weakness! It gave me such a thrill to see him in ticklish agony as he learned how tortuous tickling can be as I slowly traced my fingers along the length of his soles!

My fingers stroking under and in between his toes though, that really got to Mihai, the ticklishness becoming unbearable when instead of fingers I saw the feather in between each of his toes and dragged the quill end up n'down both soles of his feet, he was laughing hysterically and swearing and cursing in Romanian which added to my excitement as light ticklish strokes all over both horribly ticklish feet becaome an increasing unbearable ordeal for him to endure! I told him that he was gong to force me to service his feet, to tell me to worship them knowing this would be the last thing he wanted me to do but that the tickling torment would be stopped doing so! He nodded unable to speak laughing so much!

“Kiss them…..lick them….suck my toes…..lick my dirty sweat feet...smell them......!" he said trying to sound convincing

I then started raking my fingers into Mihai's helpless bare soles, starting at the base of the heels and stroking over the soft, supple skin to the base of his toes.

“NOSTAHAHAHAP“HAHAHAHAHA! THAAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLES!” Mihai instantly reacted as I stroked my fingers under the base of his toes. The feeling was unbearable. !!”

Mihai was hysterical when I forced my fingers in between his toes and slid them back and forth, gently tickling in between them and then stroking his soles again but knew what got to him most being a straight lad and lowered my face to both sweaty soles and ran my nose along them sensually saying his big macho feet got my dick hard and their rich smell was intoxicating and so addictive and gave long licks along the soles of both of his feet, licking all over both of his warm, sweaty soles and then sucking on his wiggling toes but simultaneously raking my fingers along each of his soles.

"PLEHEHEASE NATHAN STAHAHAP!” Mihai laughed as I sucked his toes and stroked his smooth soles“AHAHAHAHA NOHOHO PLEHEHEASE!! STAHAHAHAP HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!”

I winked at him and continued licking his saliva lubed soles and licking each of his toes in turn loving the fact that he was hating it happening as I lapped gently at his tasty soles and deliciously wiggling toes and then raking my fingers along the soles of his feet rendering him being completely breathless and scraping my fingers from side to side along his soles and used both hands on one foot, first his right foot then his left one which gave the advantage of stroking under his toes and along his arches at the same time which drove the lad crazy! Then in between his toes but also found a spot right in the centre of his arches where tickles drove him insane so concentrated a focused tickle there and then the tops and edges of his feet.

A light tickling worked best at inflicting tickling torment on him so enjoyed slowly running my fingers all over both feet as it was excruciating for him and enough for him to beg me as ordered to tongue bathe his feet and licking under his toes really got to him as it done intimately as then became the rest of my oral attentiveness to his feet and as I was enjoying his feet orally my work colleague arrived in from a business meeting. The look on Mihai's face was a picture and he freaked.

"Who's this Nathan you dirty perve, my feet not enough for you?" my colleague laughed

"Your feet are great Jeff you know that but not ticklish but Mihai here is a tickler's dreamboat!" I said

"Oh right, okay so you get to work on mine which need a decent foot rub and I'll have fun with our friend here!" Jeff said

I was soon massaging and licking Jeff's stinky size 11 bare feet and Jeff enjoying exploring Mihai's ticklish feet light spider tickling along the soles of Mihai's feet as Jeff loved the lad's instant reactions to his tickling fingers as his own feet were being massaged and orally pleasured by me! Jeff telling Mihai that he had great feet that were not going anywhere for a while and was glad both were tongue ticklish!"

"Noo!Nooo!Noooo Hah ha aha ahahahahahahahha!" yelled Mihai who knew he would be made to earn every cent of the $300.00

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back