• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Gets Tickled (Teaser)

Who should Stephanie's captor(s) be?

• Trish Stratus and Lita

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The Hardy Boyz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trish, Lita & Kurt Angle

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Trish, Lita & The Hardyz

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kurt and Trish

• Lita and The Hardyz

• Complete Strangers (a.k.a. fans that just wanted to tickle Stephanie silly)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

HardyboyzLita28

Stephanie Gets Tickled
By Hardyboyzlita28
Disclaimer: I don't own the WWF or any of its employees or owners. This is a work of
pure fiction. Don't sue me.

(This story takes place way before the Invasion started and Stephanie was still 'Daddy's Little Girl').

Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley was leaving the arena after another great episode of Raw Is War. She was very happy because the show went well and she had the next few days off. Stephanie had just helped her husband Triple-H defeat another opponent and keep his WWF Championship belt. She had also used her power as Vince Mcmahons daughter to cause trouble for some of the other wrestlers that she didn't like. She laughed to herself at all the trouble she caused. She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she didn't notice the person watching her.

Stephanie was wearing a light blue tank top, a black mini-skirt, and black high-heeled open-toed sandals.

"Oh my goodness." said Stephanie "I can't wait to get to my hotel room and relax. And get these shoes off. My feet are killing me!"

She made her way to her limo, when all of a sudden someone grabbed her from behind. Stephanie struggled in the stranger's grasp until a white rag was clamped tightly over her nose and mouth. Stephanie tried to hold her breath but soon had no choice but to breathe into the chloroform soaked rag causing her to pass out.

The stranger carried Stephanie's lifeless body and placed her in his van, hopped in and sped off. Once the stranger was far away enough from the arena, he stopped the van, grabbed some rope and proceeded to hogtie and blindfold the billion dollar princess. Once he made sure the she was tightly secured, the stranger drove off into the night.

****An Hour Later****

Stephanie began to awaken, her head spinning with the after effects of the chloroform. She tried to touch her head and found that she couldn't. Stephanie saw that she had been stripped of her work clothes, and left in her skimpy lacy blue bra and panties. She had been strapped to a high backed chair while her feet had been placed in front of her in padded stocks. Her sandals had been left on.

Stephanie's arms had been brought up over her head, behind the chair and strapped down at her wrists and elbows. Straps were also placed on her head and waist. The stocks were different though. Instead of both her feet being trapped in one set of stocks, each foot was trapped in its own stock. The stocks had been moved apart forcing her legs open. Her thighs had also been tied in their spread position thanks to a few more leather straps that were attached to the seat of the chair.

Stephanie checked out her surroundings and figured that she was in a basement of some sort. She tried with all her might to break free of her bondage, but soon realized that her efforts were futile.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

Stephanie continued to scream for a few more minutes, giving up when she got no response. Stephanie sat in silence and was about to scream again when she heard a door unlock and open.

She heard footsteps coming down the stairs and waited for her captor to show himself.

Steph's chair was facing in the opposite direction of the staircase and she couldn't move her head due to the strap, so she was unable to she her kidnapper.

The footsteps continued and suddenly stopped.

"Who's there?" asked Stephanie in a shaky voice.

No answer.

Steph tried to calm her nerves and steady her voice.

"Y-You'd better let me g-g-go right now or e-e-else you'll b-b-be in BIG Trouble!"

Still no answer.

Stephanie was getting more nervous by the second. She had no idea who kidnapped her and brought her here, wherever she was, and why.

Just then, her captor walked around the chair and into her view. Stephanie couldn't believe her eyes.

"OH MY GOD!!"

Where should I go from here? Who should Stephanie's captor(s) be? I have a few ideas, but I want you guys to vote on it. Please! Pretty Please!! LOL!

Last edited:
Trish and Lita because I think this story is most nicely suited for FF/F.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back