• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor #1: Back to School Special (Part 1/4) [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

So this is a little embarrassing, I thought for sure I'd posted at least one story last year -turns out it was late 2014! It's true! I didn't post a single new story in 2015!

The drought of stories last year was due in large part to the following tale. I began this project with the full knowledge that it may end up delayed -because I know how my creative self works and it's attention span if questionable at best! The following story, a remake (which I will get into more in a moment) was originally intended to be in three parts. As I hate to disappoint, I didn't post part one when it was done just in case I didn't finish part two for a long time. The same happened with parts two and three, and then somehow I pulled a Peter Jackson and split the last part into two -making this new(ish) story a four part epic!

So we now have a remake of a story with the last chapter split in two -if Hollywood can do it, why can't I?! Those of you who have been around the TMF for many moons, or perhaps those who have backtracked through the archives, might remember a story I did way back in 2001 called Tickle Tutor. It was the second tickling story I'd ever written and, unlike the jumbled first, got some very positive feedback. Over the years Tickle Tutor always held a special place for me as I often considered it my first real tickling story. Looking back it's quite terrible, raw ideas with no real sense of proper delivery, but you gotta start somewhere!

All four parts are definitely finished! I sincerely hope you enjoy Part One, and I'd love to hear your thoughts -good or bad! I can honestly say, looking at the series as a whole, this is definitely some of the most perverse, sadistic and outrageous tickle fiction I've ever written.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

'Mantis :D

P.S: Part two will be posted...soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickle Tutor #1: Back to School Special (part 1 of 4)

M/f

By TickleMantis

A big red D. What was that, Mr. Lucas’ favorite letter? Cindy Reid rolled her eyes as the cue ball headed math teacher dropped yesterday’s test on her desk. At 6’3ft with broad muscular shoulders, the forty-something year old black man looked more like a gym teacher than the kind of guy who taught geometry. Was geometry math? What was the one with rocks? He was fine though, the eighteen-year-old senior turned her attention to watch him continue down the aisle, his lean butt flexing under dark khakis as he delivered more papers. Then the bell rang.

Faster than anyone, the buxom young blonde stood up immediately, her flimsy chair screeching back along the floor. A wry smile crossing her full red lips, the loud display had less to do with her rush to begin Friday’s afterschool socializing session, and everything to do with all eyes being on her. At a petit 5’4ft the voluptuous teen didn’t have to be tall in order to get noticed, her purposely revealing dress sense took care of that. From the ground up, everything Cindy wore grabbed attention; white pumps drew onlookers’ eyes effortlessly up to equally white cotton socks. The socks continued to just below the high school student’s knees, where her long smooth legs reached the bottom of a just-long-enough Barbie pink skirt. Not allowed to reveal too much skin at school, the short-sleeved white blouse hung just above her beltline, but when the blue-eyed girl stretched even a little, she knowingly revealed the creamy skin of her lower tummy. The blouses’ main function sat a little higher however, as Cindy kept the top few buttons open wide, revealing the fleshy cleavage of her very amble bosom and lacy edges of a pink bra. From there it was a simple matter of letting her natural blonde ponytail bounce around, and for several seconds thirty sets of eyes looked nowhere else.

“Miss Reid.” The deep voice of the handsome math teacher put an abrupt end to the show as he turned from the back of the classroom. “You are the last person who should be in a hurry to depart.”

“It’s Friday Mr. Lucas!” Cindy said through a cheerful grin. “Just because you live at the school doesn’t mean anyone else wants to!”

“Oh, I appreciate that it’s the weekend Miss Reid.” The bald headed teacher said as he took a step forward, ignoring the restrained laughter of a few students. “But what you need to appreciate is that without further study, you will continue to receive the lowest grades in this class and fail your senior year.”

“…Whateverrr!” Giving her words a well-practiced defiance, the teen’s smile broadened, fueled by more supportive chuckles from her classmates.

“Have a good weekend everybody.” Mr. Lucas said, followed instantly by every other chair in the room screeching back. “Miss Reid, my office.”

“I gotta go, my friends are waiting!” The busty girl shook her head, pointing a thumb over one shoulder toward the door as the crowd of students funneled toward it.

“My office.” The big man’s dark brown eyes glared over the sea of hastily moving teenagers. “Now please.”

Unlike the other teachers at Cindy’s school, Mr. Lucas didn’t have to toil away at the same desk he used to teach. For reasons unknown, and frankly unconsidered and far beyond the blonde’s realm of caring, her math teacher’s classroom had an additional office attached to it. A couple of feet from the blackboard, 90 degrees to the hallway exit, another wooden door stood with the same frosted glass window in its top half as every other door in the school. Beyond that the tall man’s spacious office was where he conducted any real business, though what that was the scantily clad teen couldn’t imagine. A large wooden desk, much nicer than the ones seen at the head of the classes, a couple of tasteful ferns, bookshelves, cushy white leather couch against the back wall. On the left hand wall a double-wide window looked out from the second story to the front of the school. Mr. Lucas followed Cindy through the door, and motioned one hand toward the school-issued chair in front of his desk.

“Have a seat.” The stone-faced math teacher said as he closed the door behind him.

“How long is this going to take?” Cindy furrowed her brow as she sat facing the desk, crossing one leg over the other.

“That depends on you.” Sitting against the front edge of his desk and folding his arms, the chiseled man’s steely biceps bulged. “Your grades in my classroom are abysmal, and from what I’ve seen they’re not much better anywhere else.”

Cindy didn’t respond, he wasn’t wrong, she was failing everything, but some pursed lips and a halfhearted shrug of her shoulders would surely show him it didn’t matter. Cocking one corner of his mouth, Mr. Lucas groaned, and raised an eyebrow.

“You’re a bright girl Cindy, or you would be if you applied yourself.” The large man said, looking down at the ornery young woman. “The fact is, you’re nearing the end of the rope. This is senior year, you either turn things around now or I’ll be seeing you again next year.”

“Ha! You think I’ll come back?” Rolling her eyes, the buxom girl shook her head. “I’m out of here, and I don’t need your dumb ol’ maths class to do it.”

“Do what, exactly?” Mr. Lucas said, raising that same single eyebrow again. “I mean, I’m asking because I care –you understand. What’s the big plan, you leave high school, don’t graduate, fail everything and…then what?”

“Well don’t care, okay?” The ever-defiant girl said. “I’m not your problem.”

“Actually, as long as you’re in my classroom, you are.” Planting his hands back on the edge of the desk, the older man nodded. “I’ve talked to your parents countless times, I’ve given you detention, lunchtimes, afterschool, I’ve offered you help around every corner and I’m at my wits end. But I’m not giving up on you…whether you like it or not.”

“So what’re you gonna do Mr. Lucas? Huh?” Cindy said, an all too clever smile on her face. “Give me detention on the weekend? You won’t get paid for that.”

“Seems I need to teach you about salary, on top of everything else.” The handsome man smiled back. “But no, despite what you may think I don’t actually live at the school and I have no desire to spend my weekends here. What I’m going to do, is give you incentive.”

“You’re gonna pay me?” A hint of excitement bubbling in her voice, the busty girl leaned forward.

“No, Cindy.” Mr. Lucas laughed, or sighed, the suddenly attentive teen couldn’t tell which. “I’m not going to pay you.”

“Isn’t that what incentive means?” Cindy said, leaning back in her chair as she looked at the bald math teacher from under her brow.

“Incentive means you’ll have no reason not to pass my class.” The large man said, standing upright. “Or any other class for that matter. I’m going to give you a reason to want to do well, because obviously graduating in itself isn’t enough for you.”

“So what are you gonna give me?” Watching the athletic fellow’s well toned butt as he walked toward the couch, the young blonde leaned forward again.

“Come and sit over here.” Mr. Lucas said plainly as he sat down on the thick leather cushions, patting the spot next to him.

Pausing for a moment, Cindy frowned, glanced side to side and stood up. With a curious sulk the long legged girl wandered toward the large couch, and turned to sit a good foot away from where the teacher’s large hand had landed. Sitting so close, on the same level, their difference in size became even more apparent than when she’d stood near him in class. The voluptuous girl’s stature suddenly seemed a lot smaller next to Mr. Lucas’ brawny arms, powerful legs and wide chest. To her quiet surprise the normally feisty teen found herself swallowing deep, suddenly that hard stare he was so fond of giving her in class didn’t bounce off like it always did when she had an adoring crowd.

“I’ve given this a lot of thought” The large man’s deep voice didn’t help to put Cindy at ease. “And what I’d like from you is to answer one question, honestly. Do you think you can do that?”

“I guess?” The doe eyed girl said softly, wondering where all her wit had gone.

“Are you ticklish?” Mr. Lucas said plainly.

A wrecking ball through the wall would have made less impact than that question. The strapping math teacher delivered it without any apparent emotion, but it made Cindy’s stomach shoot up into her throat. Looking him up and down quickly, the visibly shaken blonde tried to gauge the older man’s meaning, what kind of question was that to ask a person? It had nothing to do with anything, completely out of the blue. Was it a cruel joke? Confusion aside, the mere subject matter terrified the curvaceous girl. Tickling! What a horrible thing to bring up. Of course she was ticklish, the thought whirled in the teen’s mind, ridiculously so. Cindy hated being tickled, she was completely terrified of it and always had been.

“…what?” After several long, awkward seconds the perplexed blonde managed to speak in a mousy voice.

“It’s a straight forward question Miss Reid.” His face remaining deadpan, the dark eyed man’s gaze didn’t shift. “Answer me honestly, or I’ll just reach over there and find out for myself.”

“I…think I’m gonna go…” Cindy said, shuffling in the opposite direction of her teacher.

“Look.” The man’s large hand suddenly rested softly atop the girl’s bare knee with a casual reach. “Your parents aren’t helping you, and you don’t want to help yourself, so I’m going to give you a reason to want to study.”

“You can’t tickle me.” Trying to regain the same confidence she so often displayed in front of a full classroom, the buxom teen began to slowly slide her leg out from under the muscular man’s hand.

“You don’t sound very sure.” Mr. Lucas said, punctuating his words by squeezing right behind the young woman’s knee.

“Eeeiiieee!” Lurching forward with a loud squeal, the wide eyed girl clutched both hands around her teacher’s wrist. “Get off!”

“Apparently I can tickle you.” His tone still eerily calm, the strong older man kept his hand firmly around his student’s leg.

“Nff! Let…go!” Cindy balked, pushing at the large hand as she tugged with her leg, the big man’s grip holding in place. “Stop!”

“You see?” The man’s hulking frame shifted across the couch until there was no space between them, his hand still resting around the teen’s lower thigh. “That’s incentive.”

“What-ever! You can’t just tickle people!” Continuing to push at the looming man’s hand, the struggling girl did her best to infuse some anger in her voice.

“No?” Mr. Lucas said as he suddenly crossed his other arms over himself and began clawing into the thin white cotton covering the blonde’s tummy. “I’ll show you again!”

“Eeeiieeheee! No! Eeeehee! Stop!” Cindy kicked her legs out, flailing as she arched back, snapping both hands around her abdomen. “Stop it! Yeeeheehee!”

With the couch back behind her and Mr. Lucas’ hands in front, the involuntarily squealing girl very quickly realized there was nowhere to go. Sliding his hand off of her knee the big man wrapped his arm around the teen’s lower back, all the while his other hand’s five fingers continued digging into her tummy. Trapped between his arms, Cindy’s ballooning cleavage wobbled like jello as she spasmed, jerking hard toward the older man with a loud shriek when he began pinching at her side. All ten of the muscular teacher’s fingers now in on the game, the poor girl didn’t know where to focus her fight, her schoolgirl laughter insuppressible as she slapped helplessly at his immovable hands.

“Still think I can’t tickle you?!” The chiseled man teased, suddenly lobster clawing both of the fitful girl’s sides.

“Eeeiiiha!” Leaning forward quickly, the busty girl slid off the leather cushion, her knees landing on the carpet, it wasn’t a clean escape but at that moment she didn’t care.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mr. Lucas chuckled, his big hands following the kneeling girl as he pinched the bottom of her tender ribs from behind.

“Nohoho!” Hunching over, the ticklish teen tried desperately to pry the far stronger man’s fingers from around her sides, the thin cotton of her blouse offering almost non-existent protection. “Hahaha! Stahahap!”

The tops of Cindy’s shoes rapidly hit against the carpet as her lower legs kicked up and down. Barely clasping two of the large man’s fingers in her slender hand, the bosomy girl reached out with the other, clawing at the floor and then snapping back to try and fight off Mr. Lucas’ wiggling fingers. Spitting out calls to stop through her giggling, the young woman’s ponytail twirled, whipping in every direction as she shook her head. Seeing no respite in her immediate future, the confused girl slid her legs backward, planting the soles of her shoes against the couch and extending her legs straight as hard and as fast as she could muster.

“Ahh!” Landing on her forearms, the forced smile quickly turned to a hard pout as the frantic blonde slipped from the older man’s grasp.

“If only you put this much effort into your studies.” The muscular man said as he stood up from the couch, watching as his defiant student began to crawl hurriedly toward the office door.

“You’re crazy!” Cindy said, having risen to all fours, her skirt riding up to reveal the bottom of her butt cheeks as she scrambled.

“If it’s crazy to help my students…” Walking with his long stride, the big man easily overtook the fleeing girl and beat her to the exit. “…then I suppose I am.”

And that’s when Mr. Lucas locked the door. Still a few feet away, staring up at him from her hands and knees, the wide eyed girl’s mouth dropped half open. It was only in that moment, the first few seconds since her teacher had asked his preposterous question, that the buxom teen began to think about the outrageous nature of her predicament. Did he really think this was going to help? Tickling wouldn’t help anything, Cindy thought, was the giant man looking down at her really nuts? Had he finally lost his marbles? His job was to teach, not tickle people! She stood up quickly, backing away as she did, almost tripping herself in the process. The brawny man’s large hands raised again, his fingers beginning to wiggle in the air. Of all the terrible things to do to a person, why did it have to be tickling?!

“Please Mr. Lucas!” The cowering girl said, hoping a less demanding approach might gain her some pity as she bought her open palms up defensively. “Don’t!”

“Oh don’t worry…” Strolling slowly toward her, the predatory man’s eyes watched as his petit target backed away, putting his large desk between the two of them. “…I’ll stop when I think you’re good and motivated.”

“I am!” Cindy stressed, her back toward the window as her panicked stare shot back and forth between the door and the man hunting her. “I am! I swear!”

“You’re going to study?” Continuing to slowly wiggle his fingers, the tall teacher circled around his desk, the busty teen keeping herself on the opposite side.

“Yes! Yes!” Trying to keep from breathing too quickly, the voluptuous girl switched directions when Mr. Lucas began to move the other way. “I swear, I swear! I’ll go home and study right now!”

“Hmm…” The big man said, lunging forward across the desk and reaching out toward his trembling prey. “I don’t believe you!”

“Eee!” Cindy squealed and jumped backward, the surprisingly fast man’s grasp narrowly missing her hands.

“You can run all you like!” Pushing himself off the desk and back to full height, the hunky math teacher watched as his teen tickle target made a break for the doorway. “I’m still going to tickle you!”

“Nonono!” Fumbling with the door handle, the poor girl turned her head to see the muscular man’s large frame coming at her like a juggernaut, the simple locking mechanism apparently now a Rubik’s Cube.

“’A’ for effort Miss Reid!” Mr. Lucas grinned, bear hugging the much smaller girl from behind and trapping her arms against her sides.

“Nohooo!” Kicking her legs as the big man lifted her from the floor, the struggling girl shook amongst the cruel teacher’s muscles, watching the door get further away as she was carried backward. “Put me down!”

“As you wish!” The strapping man said, spinning quickly and tipping the trapped girl forward, sending her face first toward the thick couch cushions.

“Aff!” Cindy squawked, disoriented from the speed, suddenly finding herself laying facedown on the leather.

Less than a second later, before the dazed teen could even begin to push back, the massive man’s weight was already upon her. Straddling the upturned girl’s shapely butt, Mr. Lucas kneeled on the white couch, squeezing his strong legs around her. Attempting to buck, Cindy pulled at her arms, her right hand firmly buried beneath the looming teacher’s leg and her own body, while her left reached out desperately above her head for something to grab on to. Leaning forward, his immense weight easily pinning the petit teen, the big man took a hold of the blonde’s left hand with his right, holding it down against the cushion.

“Let me goooo!” Yelling loudly, the buxom girl’s body seized beneath her attacker.

“No.” Mr. Lucas said plainly, and immediately used his free hand to snake under the bottom of the girl’s blouse, clawing at her tender bare skin.

“Eeeeiiiieeheehee! Ohmygohoaawwd!” Kicking her legs and shaking her head, the squealing teen suddenly realized how exposed her entire left side was.

The feeling of the handsome older man’s fingers directly against Cindy’s supple flesh put her nervous system into high alert. Virtually outmatched in every area, the poor girl had already felt more than vulnerable when Mr. Lucas had squeezed her sides and goosed her ribs, but having his large hand crawling around underneath her clothing was a complete disaster. Counterintuitive to her very urgent needs, the teen’s sensitivity seemed to magnify even more so, her giggling upping in volume and pitch as she rocked wildly beneath him. No matter how hard she tried, and try with all her might she did, the girl could not pull her left arm down, or slide her right arm free, or even stop the riotous laughter spilling from her wide-open lips.

At a casual glance the stone-faced man’s temperament would have appeared quite level, but with the curvaceous teen’s plum shaped butt bouncing between his thighs it wasn’t his expression that had cause to be uplifted. As Mr. Lucas wiggled his fingers higher, prodding and poking just below the pleading girl’s soft ribs, the thin blouse shifted, revealing more of her silky skin along her side and the small of her back. Pinching quickly, Cindy yelped, and the laughter, pained expression, constant useless struggling and, not least of all the feeling of her shapely ass rubbing against his crotch, was causing a very hard erection to swell beneath the muscular man’s trousers.

“Please! Pleehease let me go!” Cindy shook when the older man’s five fingers stopped rummaging around her side, and instead begun pulling the bottom of her blouse higher.

Smirking, and not-subtly pressing his bulging zipper against the back of the teen’s skirt, the large man exposed almost the entirety of her back. Hiking the thin white cotton up to just above her shoulder blades, Mr. Lucas took note of the blonde’s pink bra strap, buckled neatly around her spine. Bunching the back of the blouse up around Cindy’s neck, everything from the bottom of her large bosom on down was out in the open, her soft ribs heaving as she took hurried breaths. Sliding his fingers softly down her back, the handsome teacher held his painfully contained erection against the high school senior as she twitched, squeaking each time.

“Cindy.” The man’s deep voice caused the pinned girl to freeze for a moment, his large palm resting around the curve of her midriff.

“Please Mr. Lucas!” Tugging at her arms again, the buxom girl began to struggle.

“Cindy I need you to listen to me now.” The bald giant said.

“Please, please don’t tickle me anymore!” Cindy tried to turn her head, her cheeks blushing a light hue of pink.

“Cindy if you don’t listen to me, I am going to tickle you.” His voice was so calm he might as well have been talking about calculators, but it was the threat that made the begging girl fall silent. “…I’m going to tickle you now.”

“Nono please! I’ll do whatever you want Mr. Lucas!” The poor girl began shaking again, kicking her legs up and down and pulling every direction she could in the hopes something would break free.

“You’re not listening Cindy.” Mr. Lucas said, sliding his hand slowly up along the frowning girl’s bare side. “I’m going to tickle you now…and I’m not going to stop.”

“Nopleasedo-“ The bucking girl began before the brawny man’s fingers dug viciously in between her tender ribs, her lungs cutting her off with a forced gasp for air before helpless laughter peeled from within. “oohahaha! Nohohahahaha!”

Mr. Lucas’ last words before his fingers dug in rattled around in the wild girl’s mind. What did he mean he wasn’t going to stop? No one had ever tickled her like this, not really. The occasional cute boy would get a little excited and poke her tummy, a stray pinch from her friends now and then, but nothing like this, nothing on this level, nothing so awful. Being held down and tickled, just the thought of it was enough to give the poor girl nightmares. As Cindy lay there, her cheeks growing redder, she had never felt so powerless, control over her own body, her own reactions already snatched from her, laughter loud and involuntary, instincts forcing her to pull and kick and quake. Was this mad man going to tickle her to death?

“Naha! Naaahahaha!” Cindy bleated, snapping her left arm down when the large man released it, suddenly clawing at both sides of her tender ribcage. “Hahaha! Pleeeheeasee! Aaaaahaha!”

With one arm able to move freely, the uncoordinated girl grabbed and gripped and slapped at the muscular man’s left hand to no avail. Assaulted by five fingers from both sides, Cindy’s eyes opened wide and shut tight at random, her mouth agape with nonstop laughter. If this was what Mr. Lucas meant by not stopping, it was even worse than the fitfully fighting girl could have imagined. Sadly, the naïve teen had not noticed the older man’s right hand moving over her back, his well-practiced fingers sneakily unhooking the strap of her bra before returning to dig mercilessly into her ribs once again.

As the teen’s bra straps loosely fell aside, the strapping man felt a pang as his caged erection pulsed. Outside, only a pane of glass and a two-story drop between them, the last of the students were departing for their weekend, a thought that occurred to the helplessly laughing girl as she screamed for help. Unfazed, Mr. Lucas squeezed the blonde’s ribs even harder, his fingers digging deep as she begged for mercy. There had to be someone out there, another teacher, the janitor maybe? Anyone would do, anyone to come and save her from this lunatic math teacher who had already tickled Cindy far beyond the point she thought capable of surviving.

“Okay Miss Reid.” The large man said, sliding his hands off from the panting girl and sitting up. “Up you get.”

“N-no more!” Feeling the muscular man’s weight lift off her as he shuffled back, the red faced teen clamped her elbows in tight against her torso.

“Up you get, or I’m going to do that again for twice as long.” Mr. Lucas said, straddling the girl’s calves without pressing down.

“N-huh…HELP ME!” Cindy screamed as she propped herself up on her palms, dragging her legs out from under the man behind her. “SOMEONE HEEEEELP!”

“Enough of that.” The brawny man said, clutching the teen’s beltline and jerking her backward into a kneeling position. “Now turn around.”

“Please!” Turning as commanded, the young woman kneeled before the far taller man, her normally bright blue eyes on the verge of tears. “I’ll do whatever you want, okay?!”

“Very well.” Mr. Lucas said, resting comfortably in his own kneeling position. “Take off your top.”

“…Mr. Lucas…” The ticklish teen paused, her eyes wide as she realized the back of her lacy pink bra had come loose.

“Take off your top.” The large man said again, this time pointing an index finger directly at the unusually modest girl. “Or I’ll pin you on your back this time and tickle every inch of skin I can find.”

Staring at him, the doe eyed girl sniffed, forcing back the urge to cry as she looked down. With shaky hands, the buxom blonde fidgeted with her lowest button, purposely taking more time than necessary to pop it open. It took almost a full minute or procrastination before Cindy reached her final button, her midriff and the underside of her bra exposed as the blouse draped off to the sides. Popping the last button, the busty girl continued staring down at herself as she gingerly slid the shirt off her shoulders, letting it drop to the cushion behind her. It was at that point, for the first time, the quietly whimpering teen noticed her bra hanging more loosely than it should have been, and wrapped one arm around her bosom, squashing her large breasts together.

“And your bra.” Mr. Lucas said.

“Please…” Looking up at the kneeling man, the young woman’s bottom lip quivered.

“Alright then…” Tilting his head slightly to one side, the muscular man slowly bought his hands up, wiggling his fingers slowly in the air.

“Okay! Okay!” Cindy recoiled, her free hand snapping up in an open-palmed ‘stop’ signal.

With another forcible sniff, tears welling in her eyes, the scantily clad girl crossed one arm over the other and slowly pulled her shoulder straps down over her biceps. As her large boobs were freed from their lacy restraint, the blonde’s nipples stayed hidden behind her forearms. Quickly snatching the bra over her wrists, Cindy dropped it to the couch between her and Mr. Lucas, slapping her arms back over herself, each hand on the opposing shoulder. With her forearms crossed in a X over one another, the topless girl’s bare breasts were pushed up, her milky white bosom creasing into fleshy cleavage once again.

“Put your hands up above your head.” Mr. Lucas said, his own hands resting comfortably atop his thighs.

“You’re gonna tickle me!” The poor girl whined, leaning back as far as she could without falling over.

“I will if you don’t put your hands up.” The matter-of-fact teacher threatened, this time without having to wiggle his fingers.

“O-okay…” Cindy said as she slowly uncrossed her forearms, her hands trembling as she held them either side of head. “Just please…please don’t tickle me anymore…”

“Higher…” Waving two fingers upward, the handsome man admired his young student’s slender waist and bare buxom breasts, her pink nipples large and round.

“I-I’ll do anything, I swear!” The wide-eyed girl said, her hands held high above her. “Anything you want!”

“Keep your hands up.” Mr. Lucas said before raising his hands slowly toward her silky smooth underarms, all ten of his fingers beginning to wiggle, the sight of which sent a single tear rolling down the teen’s cheek.

“NO!” With a loud scream the bare breasted teen suddenly leapt from the couch, pivoting on one foot and lunging toward the window. “HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!”

Halting at the large window, the desperate girl pounded the bottoms of her fists against the glass, her eyes scanning the outside world for any potential saviors. The only souls in sight were far away and off school grounds, the car park near empty, housing two vehicles, one surely belonging to Mr. Lucas. Tears began to stream down Cindy’s cheeks as she cried for help, the sudden sight of a woman wandering out from the school’s front doors making the young blonde double her volume. Long red hair, a tight fitting knitted sweater and even tighter blue jeans, small handbag slung over one shoulder, it was Ms. Stonewood, the guidance counselor. Cindy had always liked Ms. Stonewood, a woman in her mid twenties she related well with the students, she could run for help or call someone, she would stop this madness.

“No one’s coming to help you.” The large man’s voice came from behind as the screaming girl continued to slam her hands against the window.

“MS. STONEWOOD! MS. STONEWOOD HEEEELP!” Cindy bawled, her stomach twisting in knots as the redheaded woman reached into her handbag for her keys, and continued strolling casually further and further away. “HELP PLEASE!”

“Only you can help yourself, Miss Reid.” The muscular man said, his large arms coiling around the topless girl’s midsection from behind, Cindy’s discarded bra held in one hand.

“NO! NOOOO! MS. STONEWOOOOD!” Reaching out to the window as she was dragged backward, the shrill girl’s last sight before she was forcibly turned away was the plucky young guidance counselor climbing into her car.

“Nothing is handed to you.” Mr. Lucas said, pushing the struggling girl toward the end of his desk as she beat furiously at his thick arms. “Life requires effort, and hard lessons.”

“NONO! Let go!” Wrestling with the giant man pressing against her back, the bare breasted girl fought as he held her right arm firm and began wrapping one end of her bra around her wrist. “What are you doing?!”

“I’m teaching you a hard lesson.” Tightening the strap around the bewildered teen’s wrist, the much larger teacher snagged the other end of the bra, swiftly wrapping it around the corner of his desk.

“Nnnngggh! NO!” Cindy stamped, pressed between the muscular older man and the end of his desk, pulling furiously as her wrist was securely bound with her own bra to the heavy wooden furniture.

“Trust me Cindy” The tall man said, reaching one arm around her upper back and the other behind the blonde’s knees, scooping her off the floor. “you’ll thank me for this later.”

“You’re crazy!” The red faced girl cried, elbowing the strapping man in is steely chest as he lifted her up onto the desk, her right hand tightly tied to one upper corner.

Valiant though the young woman’s efforts were to free herself, even with one hand out of action, Mr. Lucas’ vastly superior strength, speed and deft movement were no match for her. Pinning her left wrist down at the corner opposite her right, the shrieking blonde kicked violently, knocking pens, papers and even a small desk lamp tumbling onto the floor. Having stuffed the sleeve of the teen’s dropped blouse into his back pocket, the older man tugged it free, looping the white cotton shirt around both the desks’ corner and her left wrist. Even with both wrists tightly bound above her head, Cindy continued screaming, kicking and bucking up and down, all the while her large milky boobs jiggled openly.

“Are you done?” Mr. Lucas said, standing at the head of the desk, his shadow looming over the suddenly silent teen as he held his hands above her in claw-like shapes.

“Please no…no more…” The tied girl sobbed, tugging at the makeshift bonds around her wrists. “N-not like this!”

“You’d prefer if I tickled you without tying you up?” A wicked smirk grew across the increasingly evil math teacher’s lips as he spoke, his fingers beginning to wiggle.

“I-I-I…please! I can’t take anymore!” Cindy stuttered, her teary blue eyes locked on the big man’s nearing hands. “I hate being tickled!”

“That, Miss Reid” The muscular man said, suddenly dancing all ten of his fingers around the tied teen’s completely vulnerable underarms. “is kind of the idea!”

“Yeeenoohahahaha!” Arching her back, the trapped girl’s shoes slid along the desktop as she kicked out, slamming her heels up and down.

For such a large man, Mr. Lucas was able to produce a shockingly feathery touch, his fingertips fluttering around the half naked girl’s hollows. Not that such a thing occurred to the wailing girl, her laughter almost wordless as she reeled from the unavoidable ticklish onslaught. As Cindy’s shapely butt bounced up and down against the hard wood, her short pink skirt fell up her thighs, each sudden arch of her back letting the wavy material slide a little higher each time. From the screaming teen’s underarms, the muscular man’s fingers spidered their way down, along the crease where her jiggling boobs met her ribs and back again. Planting both feet flat on the desk, the buxom blonde launched herself upward, inadvertently letting her skirt tumble town across her tummy. From a side pocket on the teen’s skirt, her cellphone slid free, bouncing off the desk and joining the other discarded items on the carpet. Feet slipping out from under her, the trapped girl slammed back down, her sun-yellow panties now out in full view.

“No need for this anymore.” Mr. Lucas said, leaning his steely torso over the panting teen and grabbing at the waistline of her skirt.

“STOP TICKLING MEEE!” The distraught girl screamed between breaths, instantly followed by a loud ripping sound as her devilish teacher tore her skirt down one side.

“I have stopped.” The dark eyed man said, leaning back and twirling the torn material in his hands. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t start again.”

“Please! You don’t understand!” Cindy sobbed as the handsome man wandered around the desk. “You don’t know what it’s like!”

“I don’t have to know what it’s like, Miss Reid.” Stepping over a book the struggling teen had kicked down during in her fury, the large man continued twirling the ruined skirt. “All I need to know, is that you do.”

“But please! I can’t stand being tickled!” The poor girl cried as her eerily calm teacher stopped at the right corner of the desk. “You’re driving me crazy!”

“Ahh, believe me Miss Reid” Mr. Lucas said, the skirt now a thin length of twisted material. “we’ve got a long way to go before you go crazy.”

“Nono! Stop this!” The straining girl said, shifting her legs away as Mr. Lucas reached out toward her, suddenly snapping his hand forward and clutching the teen’s slender ankle. “NO! Unf! Get off me!”

Kicking at his hand with her free leg, Cindy jerked wildly as the large man dragged her lower leg to the corner of his desk. Despite being repeatedly kicked, the small blows didn’t seem to bother the muscular math teacher as he held the girl’s leg in place with one hand, and wrapped the other end of the twisted skirt around her ankle. In seconds the bare breasted girl’s right leg was as tightly tied as her wrists, and as Mr. Lucas stepped to the last unoccupied corner of his desk, Cindy knew exactly what he had in mind. Sure enough, against her every wish and stressed begging cry, the older man retrieved his fallen desk lamp from the carpet and used it’s power cord to forcibly bind the near nude girl’s left ankle.

“How about this- just to show you I’m serious-“ The handsome man said as he pinched the end of the spread eagle blonde’s shoelace between his thumb and index finger. “-if you can tell me the square root of sixteen, before I untie your laces, I won’t take off your shoes.”

“Nono not my shoes! Not-not my shoes!” Cindy huffed, the thought this mad man might go anywhere near her feet hadn’t even occurred to her until that point, and it mortified the poor teen.

“Come on, this is an easy one.” Slowly pulling at the laces of the girl’s left shoe, the brawny man smiled as her frantic foot wiggling only served to speed up the process.

“Please nononono!” Panicking, hoping beyond hope that anything would put an end to this bizarre torture, the fear struck girl couldn’t even begin to consider the cruel teacher’s question.

“That’s one…” Mr. Lucas said, letting the laces on the blonde’s left shoe dangle loosely before reaching over to the right. “Think about it, you can do it. Apply yourself, it’s for your own good.”

“I can’t! I don’t know!” Sobbing her words, the busty girl’s face contorted with misery as she felt her other set of laces begin to loosen.

“You do know.” Prying the laces open with his index finger, the muscular man let them drop slackly either side of the crying girl’s shoe. “But it’s too late now.”

“NOHOO!” Cindy howled, tensing every muscle in her arms and legs as she grit her teeth and strained to free her limbs, or even just one limb, any one would do.

“Uh ohhh!” The giant man smiled as he took the heel of the red faced girl’s shoe in his hand and began to slide it gently from her flailing foot. “Sounds like someone’s got ticklish feet!”

“Please! Please I’m begging you!” Craning her neck the desperate girl curled her toes in a hopeless effort to gain some grip on the departing shoe, only to see it be tossed aside a moment later.

“Now now, don’t worry.” Mr. Lucas teased as he took a grip of the teary eyed girl’s other shoe and began to pry it free as well. “I’ll give you a chance to keep your socks!”

“Ohgod! Ohgodohgodohgod!” Closing her eyes, the fretting girl shook her head as the thin white cotton of her knee-high socks stood as the only, and impossibly useless protection, between Mr. Lucas’ tickling touch and her most excruciatingly ticklish spot.

“Do you want to keep your socks?” The cruel man asked, pinching the tip of the helpless teen’s right sock.

“EEE! Y-yes! Yes!” Cindy yelped far louder than even she expected to, and wiggled her foot, causing the long sock to be pulled off her toes slightly.

“Or would you prefer I tickle your bare feet?” Mr. Lucas said, putting emphasis on the word ‘bare’.

“NO! I’ll die! I’ll die, please no!” The tied blonde began tearing up anew, she had no idea exactly what would happen if she was tickled in such an agonizingly sensitive spot, but death seemed a pretty likely result.

“I’m not a science teacher, but I’m pretty sure you won’t actually die.” The handsome man smirked, ever so slowly sliding the girl’s right sock further down her shin. “Now tell me, if two is to four what six is to twelve, what value is X to thirty?”

“Wh-what? Can you say it again?!” Cindy said, her eyes wide as she watched the sock being painstakingly slid out from under the skirt-turned-rope bound around her ankle.

“You heard me, what’s the answer?” The brawny teacher said, the top of the blonde’s sock almost having reached her ankle.

“Y-y-you’re too mean! It’s not fair!” The poor girl cried, tears dripping from her jaw line.

“You could figure it out, if you thought more about the problem” Mr. Lucas said, making sure to make direct eye contact with the frantic girl for the second part of his sentence. “and less about how much I’m going to tickle the hell out of your feet.”

“NOHOOO!” Cindy bawled, bouncing her barely dressed body against the wooden desktop.

When the rim of the sock slid up over her heel, the bound blonde fell silent. A second later, as the white cotton caressed along her arch and popped off the tip of her petit toes, Cindy cried openly, curling her toes into a tiny fist and wrinkling the buttery soft skin of her sole. Looking at the girl’s bare foot, the balls and heel lightly tinged pink, her arch and instep pearly white, Mr. Lucas could see why she had become so frenzied to avoid having it exposed. Grinning the kind of broad, toothy grin normally reserved for sharks, the sadistic Adonis dropped the empty sock and pinched the tip of its partner, slipping it down the tied teen’s leg with far greater speed than he had the first.

“I bet right about now you’re wishing you’d studied harder.” The cruel man said, dropping the trapped girl’s other sock, both her feet now fully exposed. “Or at all.”

“I’ll do anything!” Her voice trembling, vision blurred by tears, the busty girl shook as Mr. Lucas positioned himself, standing right between both of her dangling bare feet. “Anything you want!”

“You’re already doing it.” The large man said, and raked five fingers up both of Cindy’s soles from heel to toe.

“EEEEIIIIGGHHAHAHAAA!” Arching her back hard, the defenseless girl screeched, her toes spreading and mouth open wide.

Thrashing violently, Cindy screamed with unbridled laughter. Wordless, anguished squealing ripped from the bound young woman’s lungs, tears running down the sides of her beet red face. Her hands clenched to fists and fingers spread wide at random, big boobs wobbling like balloons in an earthquake. Stomach convulsing, the near nude blonde’s shapely butt bounced against the desk rapidly, the undersides of her knees doing the same as she kicked what little her bonds would allow. Wiggling her feet wildly, the poor girl found no escape, Mr. Lucas’ fingers effortlessly and constantly upon her soles.

Beneath his trousers the chiseled man’s large cock throbbed. A light sheen of sweat had begun to form across the nubile girl’s voluptuous body, her breasts and midriff glistening under the office light. Watching her crazed reactions to the simple, light movements of his fingers, the athletic man didn’t let up, even for the briefest of seconds. Around the screaming girl’s tender heels, down her silky arches, around the balls of her feet and along the tips of her toes the giant’s fingertips stroked with delicate speed. From Mr. Lucas’ standpoint the horrendous tickle torture required minimal energy, but the results were explosive.

“Cindy?” The cleanly bald man said, pulling his hands away from the buxom girl’s soles, little more than an inch.

“Stop!” The heavily breathing girl gasped, a bead of sweat running down her heaving ribcage. “Stopstopstop!”

“Cindy, I need to tell you something very important.” Mr. Lucas said, and stroked a single finger along the bottom of her left foot to grab the pleading girl’s attention.

“Eee! Please no morrrre!” The tied teen yanked her leg hard, snapping her head up to stare wild eyed at the sadistic man.

“Are you listening?” The muscular man said, his unseen fingers beginning to wiggle in the air.

“Hhh! Yesyes! Anything you want!” Cindy strained, her ponytail loose from all the shaking around.

“Good. I just wanted to tell you:” Leaning forward just a little, the tall man looked his disheveled victim right in the eyes, before scribbling all ten of his fingers over her bare soles once again. “Coochy coochy coo!”

“NOHOOOAHAHAAA!” Curling her tiny toes, the poor girl lurched up, pounding back down as she raged with unwanted laughter.

The sudden wild motion of the teen’s head caused her natural blonde hair to bounce, so much so that the small tie holding her ponytail together flew clean off. Cindy’s hair tossed in every direction as she thrashed atop the large wooden desk, strands landing and sticking to her tear stained cheeks, and the slick sweat along her neck. Internally the poor girl was even more of a mess than she was on the outside, her mind a chaotic whirl of nightmarish, merciless ticklishness. The man she had once traded halfway-witty barbs with in the classroom had become a long forgotten memory, the thing that raked it’s claws down the bound girl’s bare feet then surely a demon that had replaced him. No man, no kindly smiling teacher of mathematics, could conjure such relentless torment.

All sense of time was lost to the deranged girl, her mad struggling and hysterical laughter seemingly endless under Mr. Lucas’ fingers. So on it went, no respite or rest at all, not a break to breath, or remember which planet the hyperticklish teen was on. Ruthless fingertips dancing around Cindy’s wiggling feet, grazing along the sides and poking under her toes, her jaw aching from constant howling laughter. Before long the busty girl’s wrists and ankles had worn red from ceaseless struggling against her bonds, her near nude body dripping with hot salty sweat. Where the bottoms of the teen’s feet had once been a soft pink, tracks of her tormentor’s fingers turned her soles a light rose-red.

“…Still with me?” Mr. Lucas said a moment after retracting his busy fingers.

Gasping a long, deep breath, the ravaged girl didn’t answer, or even comprehend the question. Saliva dripping from her quivering bottom lip, the shattered blonde wept, her arms and legs instinctively pulling at her bonds, albeit weakly. Her lungs working overtime, Cindy’s ribcage dripped sweat down both sides as it convulsed. Nearby, unnoticed by the exhausted girl, the handsome older man who had taken her from spunky student to a boiling hot mess, walked along the front side of his desk. Adjusting the huge erection throbbing beneath his pants, Mr. Lucas reached forward, sliding his fingers along the young woman’s glistening slick sides until hooking the edges of her panties.

“Good.” The big man said as he began to slowly pull the teen’s last piece of clothing over her hips. “I don’t want you passing out on me now…”

“Nuhh…” Cindy winced, not quite capable of remembering how to form words but conscious enough to feel her panties being removed.

“…there’s still lots of places we haven’t tickled you…” The muscular teacher said as he dragged the elastic over the blonde’s hips, her entire lower tummy nearly exposed. “…and I think you’re ticklish absolutely everywh-“

And then, interrupting the older man’s teasing, a faint ringing came from his desk drawer. With a soft grunt, his mouth cocking at one side, Mr. Lucas released the unkempt girl’s panties, letting them snap back into place. Leaning forward, reaching toward the carpet, the grin had gone from the teacher’s face, his usual stoic expression returned. As he stood back up, the quiet ringing carrying on, the muscular man wandered around to the head of his trapped tickle victim, one of her dropped knee-high socks in hand.

“Mmm! MMM!” Shaking her head, the poor girl screamed too late to realize what was going on, as Mr. Lucas held either end of the white cotton sock and forced the stretched middle section into her mouth.

Tying the two ends of the sock together behind the struggling teenager’s head, the giant man stepped around to the back of his desk. With Cindy’s screams muffled by her makeshift gag, the older man opened his drawer and pulled out a slim black cellphone, it’s ringing instantly louder. Looking directly at the helpless blonde, Mr. Lucas scanned her trembling near-nude body, the phone vibrating in his right hand. A small smirk picked up the corners of the math teacher’s lips, before his eyes shot to the phone, and he pressed the answer button.

“Hello.” Mr. Lucas said, before pausing for a reply. “…Yes, the blonde…absolutely, even more so than expected…I was just about to find out…so far her feet, without a doubt…”

Turning away from the bound girl, who continued to whimper beneath the stifling sock in her mouth and breath rapidly through her nose, the large man wandered toward his office window. Outside the sun set over the schoolyard, and as Mr. Lucas listened to the person on the other end, he noticed a solitary figure making her way across the grass toward the school. His eyes narrowing, the predatory teacher recognized the young woman right away, her dark brown skin, jet-black braided hair and shapely figure, it was Tanya, Cindy’s best friend.

“Oh she’ll be here.” The big man said, his smirk growing slowly back into that shark-like grin which his troublesome blonde student had learned to dread. “And as luck would have it, I might have another one on the way…”

Last edited:
What a wonderful Christmas present! And you even made it before Christmas was over. Thank you thank you!

Wow! This is very well written. I've always enjoyed your work anyway but this is fantastic. I am very impressed with your descriptions in this story. I look forward to the next installments.

Great to see you back, and even greater to see a reboot of one of my favorite series. This Cindy is certainly a lot less interested in seducing than the original, yet seems like she's being led to an even worse end. Some Irony there :p

Ja-net is back! Can't wait to see how the re-telling of her house of tickles turns out. That part of the original may be my favorite story of all time.

Great work with the retooled tale - I look forward to the next installment.

We missed you 'Mantis! Great to see this classic re'booted' and always a thrill to read a new story from you.

I look forward to what's to come and hopefully there will be another appearance for a certain guidance counsellor too! :D

What a wonderful Christmas present! And you even made it before Christmas was over. Thank you thank you!

Thank you luckycub! I'm glad this tale of terribly ticklish perversion could brighten your holiday season!

Wow! This is very well written. I've always enjoyed your work anyway but this is fantastic. I am very impressed with your descriptions in this story. I look forward to the next installments.

You're very kind! It's heartening to hear my efforts are improving -thank you! I hope the following chapters maintain the same quality!

Great to see you back, and even greater to see a reboot of one of my favorite series. This Cindy is certainly a lot less interested in seducing than the original, yet seems like she's being led to an even worse end. Some Irony there :p

Good spotting johnny! Indeed, many of the characters have received little tweaks for the reboot, hopefully for the better!

Ja-net is back! Can't wait to see how the re-telling of her house of tickles turns out. That part of the original may be my favorite story of all time.

She certainly is! The domineering seductress had a bit of a change in name, but don't worry -it will be very obvious when she shows up! The house, such as it was, has had a slight upgrade as well...but I'll say no more!

Great story! :feets: Very intense. :D

Thanks milagros! It only gets worse (better?) from here!

Great work with the retooled tale - I look forward to the next installment.

Thanks desdemona! I'm glad you liked part one! Part two is just around the corner!

Make it come fast! I need part 2!

It's coming, I promise!

So far so good; I hope this series is as good as the original.

Me too! It's a little nerve wracking taking a much-loved (albeit messy) older tale and giving it an update! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the next few parts!

We missed you 'Mantis! Great to see this classic re'booted' and always a thrill to read a new story from you.

I look forward to what's to come and hopefully there will be another appearance for a certain guidance counsellor too! :D

I missed being here, my friend! (though in truth, I do tend to lurk around). It's funny you write "re'booted'" like that because I was churning every cog in my brain trying to come up with some way to incorporate the boot part of 'reboot' into this madness, I should have come to you! The closest I came was unbooted, but that didn't make much sense!

Ahh yes, I thought you might like Miss Stonewood's little cameo! I think that saucy little redhead deserves her own full story, don't you?! :D

And for you fine folks waiting for Part Two -keep you eyes peeled on Thursday 14th Jan -just two days away!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back