• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Baby It's Cold Outside" Part 1 of 2 (M/F Erotic)

lzamora

TMF Expert
Happy New Year Everyone!! I know we're pretty much at the tail end of the season, but I have an entry that just cannot wait till next year to be shared. Initially intended to be just one part, midway through writing it, I realized, there was more story to be told. I hope you all enjoy reading it, as much as I did writing it.

Baby it’s Cold Outside​

Warm summer days are but a distant memory as snow flurries fall furiously from the sky blanketing every inch of concrete on the highway. Vehicles of all sizes sit stagnant, backed up for miles as precautions are taken to avoid an accidental collision. Among them, in the midst of the storm is a small white pickup truck struggling to stay functional as it spurts along the pavement in short increments. Its driver, Luke Heminger utters a silent prayer that his rust stained “baby” won’t collapse on him and his cousin before they can reach her house.

Static makes for irritating radio and after several attempts at locking on to a station Luke submits and turns off his stereo, “I’m sorry Rach. Nothing seems to be working tonight.” He says keeping a firm grip on the steering wheel.

“That’s not true; the A/C is working just fine.” She teases, “Besides it’s kind of nostalgic this old truck; reminds me of the days before daddy got rich. We had one just like her.” She says, rubbing her hands for warmth.

Her father, Peter Stockton had become a major player in the Fort Worth oil industry seemingly overnight; having struck a mine by sheer accident twenty five years ago. To mark the occasion Rachel was conceived.

With Peter out of town on business and her mother long since deceased, Luke brought it upon himself to remind his cousin Christmas didn’t have to be spent in a twenty acre estate all alone.

Noticing her trembling hands Luke ushers her over, “The heater is on the fritz. You can sit by me if you’d like.”

Rachel unbuckles her seat belt and slides across the bench seat closer to Luke allowing him to place a comforting arm around her shoulders. It’s the closest in proximity they’d been all night. Even at dinner they had sat across from each other despite his efforts to sit beside her. And for once he’s thankful of the unrelenting cold.

At long last after inching though unfathomable amounts of snow they pull up to a ten foot steel gate that perimeters the Stockton estate. With the gate short circuited Luke braves the cold and runs out into the snow to open it. The wind feels like tiny pin pricks against his face as it whips by. The cold bars that make up the gate are like ice pops burning holes in his hands the second he makes contact with them. It takes every muscle in his body to push the gate open and as soon as there’s just enough room for his truck to squeeze through he retreats back to it.

“God dam’n it’s freezing!” He exclaims through chattering teeth. “Tell me you all have a heater in that mansion.”

“Oh we can do better than that.” Rachel says rubbing her hands along his arm to warm him up.

Two stories worth of solid red brick make up her family’s luxurious home. And with two giant glass windows at either side the light from inside is easy to see. A fifty pound behemoth of a door stands in the way of their entrance, “You wouldn’t by chance have a battering ram in that truck of yours?” Rachel jokes.

“You don’t have a key?!” Luke stammers.

She pulls from her purse a chain with a key, but it takes a combined effort to actually push it open. Yet for all their effort they want it closed immediately the second they step in.

The light that shown from outside comes from a glistening chandelier draped in perfectly cut crystals. A grand staircase rivaling that of the ill-fated Titanic’s sits in the center of the house a passageway to the upper levels.

Having never before been witness to such extravagance Luke is taken aback and in denial, “Are you sure this is YOUR house?” He asks.

“I think I’d know my own home.” She remarks. “Come, let’s get warmed up.”

Luke follows Rachel into what she refers to as the family room. The walls are laden with shelves bearing literature of all languages and walks of life, “Wow, you guys read all these?” Luke asks shocked.

“Nope. Mom liked to keep them to help us look sophisticated.” She giggles. “We mostly watch television.” She says pressing a button on the wall.

A semi theater sized screen cascades from the ceiling blanketing most of the wall behind it, “Believe me, our movie collection far exceeds that of our books, but dad keeps those hidden.”

Fixated in the corner of the room is large furnace an unlit pile of wood, “Oh great, back to the stone age.” Luke says pointing to the sticks.
“I’ll see if I can find us some matches.”

Rachel stops him in his tracks, “No need.” With the twist of a knob on a control panel a fire ignites out of thin air. “The wood’s artificial. It’s just for looks and doesn’t burn.”

“I should have known.” Luke says shaking his head.

“Warm yourself cousin. I’ll get us some coffee.” Rachel says ushering him to lay by the fire.

“Plain coffee?” He raises a brow.

“I’m afraid all we have is Starbucks.” Rachel says shaking her head.

“I was afraid you’d say that. I’m not into that fancy crap.” Luke says in disgust.

“Well if you’d rather drink nothing…”

“Two sugars no cream.” Luke interjects.

“Coming right up.” Rachel says abandoning Luke for the kitchen.

A shelf chronologically littered with family photographs sits atop the furnace and Luke having never truly connected with his uncle takes in each image. Ten years of family history condensed into one shelf and with each photograph Rachel seems to blossom more and more into the beauty before him now.

She could navigate the kitchen blindfolded which is why she’s scarce to turn on a light as she walks the premises. As two steaming hot cups of espresso come to a brew Rachel pops a couple of chocolate chip cookies into the microwave.

She taps her fingers along the smooth marble that makes up the counter space thinking of Luke and the kind words he’d shared with her over dinner. His insight on relationships gave her optimism in an otherwise bleak area of her life. With a resounding beep the microwave lets her know the cookies are ready as a small cloud of steam puffs to indicate the coffee is done.

Luke is still busy observing the family room taking note of the lack of Christmas décor when Rachel reappears with a tray of treats. “Ah there you are. I was afraid you’d gotten lost.” He teases.

The reflection of the fire makes the silver tray almost blinding as she places it on the ground. He tells himself it’s the coffee that makes him gravitate towards her, but his subconscious knows better as he watches her slip off her brown leather boots. “My feet are freezing!” She says wiggling her nylon clad soles.

Luke nearly dunks his fingers into the piping hot beverage as his eyes refuse to revert from her tender feet, “We can’t let that happen.” He says inching closer to her.

Rachel continues to wiggle her toes in an effort to warm them up; secretly hoping Luke will take an interest and offer to rub them.

Luke had been a middle linebacker for two years in college before suffering a collarbone injury, but even pregame jitters didn’t compare to the courage his was trying to muster up tonight. Taking quick sips of coffee he builds up his nerve, “Um… Um…” His search for words comes up empty as he resorts to sampling a cookie to shut his gaping mouth. “Mmm, are these fresh?” He asks through a mouthful of chocolaty goodness.

Rachel lets out a low sigh, “Nope, Roberta made them two days ago, but pop them in the microwave for about fifteen seconds and I’ll bet even Gordon Ramsay wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.” She snickers.

Her eyes keep a steady gaze fixated on his tender white skin and shaggy blonde locks as he guzzles his warm beverage. Only the crackling of the fire breaks the noiseless atmosphere as she continues to scrunch her soles, “Oh! This fire isn’t helping! My feet still feel like they’re trapped in ice!” She complains.

Devouring the last bite of cookie Luke wipes the crumbs from his hand, “Give em’ here I’ll rub them.” The words shoot out his mouth like bullets from a machine gun.

“Ah how sweet of you to offer.” Rachel says propping her feet on his lap.

Desperation sets in as Luke attempts to suppress the excitement rousing in his pants. The last thing he wanted was to have his cousin feel his penis growing stiff in her presence, “Let’s see.” He says with shaky hands.

“Just no tickling!” Rachel says curling her toes inward. “I remember how much you liked to do that when we were kids.”

“Oh you mean… doctor?” Luke smiles letting the images of yesteryear soothe him into a tranquil state.

“Yeah, except I was always the patient, and we always played the same thing, testing my sensitivity!” She says offering up her feet.

“Oh yeah!” Luke recollects. “However, I don’t remember YOU ever complaining.” He says pressing his thumbs firmly against her arches.

“How could I? I was too busy laughing.” Rachel scoffs.

“Boy did I have you in stitches back then hu?” Luke chuckles. “Remember when I made you pee?”

“How could I forget? Mother was furious. It was minutes before aunt Lisa’s wedding and I was the flower girl who’d soiled herself. Still, a fond memory in my book.”

“Mine too.” Luke agrees.

“Sometimes I curse the day daddy struck oil.”

“Rachel how can you say that? I mean look at this place. Look at you!”

“Will Smith says money doesn’t change people, it merely amplifies what’s already there. My father unfortunately doesn’t fall in that category. I’ve never considered his success to be mine. And the minute they sent him that check with seven figures was the day I lost a true friend.” She says clasping Luke’s hand.

“I have missed you Rachel. Why can’t things be the way they were before?”

“I suppose, at least for tonight, they could be.” She responds seductively. “It’s been years since my last checkup doctor.”

Luke chuckles taking delight in his cousin’s sudden willingness to partake in an innocent childish pastime, “Well then Miss Stockton if you’d kindly lie flat on your back, and relax your arms and legs, I’ll examine your reflexes. We’ll start with a sensitivity test.” He says taking a thoroughly convincing professional tone.

Rachel takes her last swig of coffee and pushes the big silver tray out of their way. The fire continues to roar yet almost more violently now than it did when it was first ignited, “Like this doctor?” she asks lying at his side.

Her dirty blonde locks fan out from behind her head as she carefully sets it against the floor, “That’s perfect Miss Stockton. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to lift this sweater up just a little. It’s too thick to allow me to preform abdominal palpation.” He explains.

Rachel nods in compliance and arcs her back so he can lift the light brown garment. Her soft smooth belly perfectly tanned by the sun now sits naked awaiting his hands, “Better doctor?” She asks sheepishly.

Luke’s wide grin could be seen from a mile away as he visually devours her hourglass figure, “Yes, very much so Miss Stockton. Now for this portion of the exam I’ll require you to remain as still as possible. It might tickle a little.”

“Oh but doctor I’m super dee duper ticklish!” Rachel says taking fabricated precautionary measures.

“I’ll try my best to be delicate.” Luke reassures gliding his wide open hands over her smooth delicate skin.

Rachel winces at his very touch almost as if his hands are loaded with high voltage electrical currents, “Ooh, you’re hands are cold!” She squeals.

The temperature of his hands has nothing to do with her spastic reaction, she jumped because it had been too long since she’d felt the touch of a man on her naked flesh, “Miss Stockton, I need you to take steady deep breaths, while I palpate your midsection.”

Rachel does as instructed and although scintillating sensations begin to arise, she does her best to fight her natural defensive instinct, keeping her hands locked by her sides.

Luke glides his hands over every inch of her delicate skin making casual unexpected thrusts into her abdominals, “How’s that Miss Stockton? Is there any pain?”

Keeping a straight face is next to impossible with tumultuous sensations coursing through her body and even more difficult to respond as her every instinct is to laugh, “It’s…very sensitive doctor.” She snickers.

“Where… here? Luke asks grazing his inquisitive hands over her skin.

“Lower.” Rachel comments thrusting her pelvis into the air.

Kindly abiding by his cousin’s wish he drops his hands to the lower half of her tummy and applies several deep prods into her sides.

Scrunch faced and bubbling with laughter Rachel throws up her arms in an involuntary spasm, “OKAY! OKAY! OKAY-AY-YA-HA-HA-HA!”

Luke immediately pulls his hands away only to return them with a more caring, caressing touch. His own goosebumps begin to form as the gravity of what he’s doing begins to sink in. Years ago as children it may have just been innocent fun, but tonight with different implications lurking in the shadows all the right moves would lead to something he’d been fantasizing about the second she joined him for dinner.

Her nerves are settled as his now warm hands offer up light loving touches on her skin. Slowly lowering her arms she again takes up the role of being submissive.

“Miss Stockton I cannot have you frolicking around while I try to give you a physical.” Luke says sternly.

“I’m sorry doctor.” Rachel says, displeased with herself.

“If you cannot control yourself, I’ll be forced to restrain you for your own good.”

Rachel shakes her head with concern, “No doctor not the restraints!” She pleads with a smile.

“Very well then, sit still while I examine the rest of your body.” He instructs.

Tender hands delving deep into her supple stomach make remaining still far from feasible, and she places her hands underneath her rear as an added safeguard for fear that she might sock her cousin, “OH GOD! TEE-HEE-HEE! DOCTOR THAT TICKLES!”

Luke stares down at his cousin in adoration of her flawless face now twisted and distorted in jovial expressions. The tiny freckles on her cheeks line up like the constellations that blanket the night sky. Her eyes, like two diamonds reflecting off the slowly blazing fire are merely more than a squint as she tenses the muscles in her face, “Well Miss Stockton, you’re obviously very sensitive in your lower regions.”

“YA THINK?!” Rachel blurts through giggles.

“There’s no need for snarky remarks Miss Stockton. Now for your upper regions.”

A conflict of interest wages in her mind as she ponders to herself just how long she’d willing to put up with such childish behavior. She truly had no desire to be tickled. There was something far more intimate on her mind, but perhaps this was but a small price to pay for ensuring her own satisfaction, “Sorry doctor.” She says propping herself up and giving him a peck on the cheek.

“Oh Miss Stockton that was highly unnecessary! If I didn’t know better I’d think you had a little crush on me.” Luke chuckles touching his cheek. “That kind of behavior could land me in big trouble with my superiors.”

“Luke you suck! Always playing by the book.”

“Calm down Miss Stockton. In light of doctor to patient confidentiality, I’ll let you in on a little confession, I rather liked it.” He smiles.

Rachel nods in succession proud of herself for taking such a bold move and even more so that Luke was accepting of her antics, “Ooh, doctor Luke, you’re blushing.”

“I am not. Now if you’ll indulge me, lie back down so we can continue your sensitivity test.”

Taking admiration in his determination she folds and submits to his request placing her back firmly against the floor, “Yes sir.” She’d gotten a lick in with that kiss and could only hope she could seize another opportunity shortly.

With firm extended thumbs Luke grazes her ribs in an upward motion carefully tracing each and every one with the same intense vivacity. Her tender flesh ripples under his strength and he can tell by the look on her face she’s like a volcano just waiting to erupt, “We’re lucky we’re alone in this house.” He says momentarily breaking character.

Rachel responds with a bevy of laughter that might have shattered the windows were they not three inches thick, “WHA-HA-HA-HA! OKAY! OKAY! LUKE, LUK-KA-AH-HA-HA-HA!”

“I’m detecting a heightened sense of sensitivity in this area.” Luke says speaking in an eloquent yet nonchalant manor.

Rachel can no longer control her urge to smack him as her hands slip out from under her and she takes wild swings at his face. Between being tickled and swinging for the fences she runs out of energy alarmingly fast, “WHEEW! OH GOD-DA-HA-HA-HA!” She gasps.

“Miss Stockton control yourself! Your actions are bordering lunacy!” Luke says taking her arms by her wrists and forcefully pinning them atop her head.

Rachel takes deep breaths trying desperately to refocus and center herself, but coming off cloud nine is not an easy descend, “Okay. I’m cool… I’m cool.” She says through strained vocals.

It’s with caution that Luke unhands her, “One more violent outburst of such nature, and it’s the restraints for you.” He warns.

Rachel gives a subtle nod in compliance focusing her attention on keeping perfectly still. Hands at her sides, fists clenched in anticipation she shuts her eyes the second his hands come intimidatingly close to her ribs, “Oh God…” She says through grit teeth.

“Don’t be afraid. It’s not going to hurt.”

Rachel can’t help but let out a cackle at his comment, “But it’s going to tickle!” She blurts.

“Smart-mouth Miss Stockton, we’ll just see if there’s anything we can do about that.” Luke says deviously.

“Oh no!” Rachel says bracing her body for what lied ahead.

Luke waves his hands inches above her ribs making her cringe with a mix of fear and excitement. The transfer of energy is instantaneous as his fingers take the plunge delving deep into her flesh, “WHA-HA-HOO-HOO-HOO! OH GOODNESS NO!” She bursts out.

Her hearty laughter sends shivers up his spine raising even the tiniest of hairs off his back as if he’d just been struck by static. His hair wasn’t the only thing beginning to rise as a substantial bulge around his crotch was clearly visible, “You’re doing splendidly Miss Stockton. Your upper body has shown increased sensitivity since our last visit.”

Amidst a narrow view Rachel takes notice of his impressive package begging to be freed. An allegory if there ever was one. Here she was suspended by her own conflicted desires and there was Mr. Johnson threatening to pop a blood vessel if he wasn’t let loose. Graced by the powers that be Rachel is allowed rest and recuperation as her cousin retracts his hands, “Whew!” She gasps.

“Deep breaths Rachel. Deep breaths.” Luke instructs.

“Looks like someone else needs to breathe.” Rachel says pointing to his crotch.

Luke chuckles. He doesn’t need to stare down at his penis to know it’s there; it’s been throbbing from the second his hands made contact with her skin and even more so after that quick peck she’d given him just moments ago, “I’m sorry Rachel, tickling just really turns me on.”

Her chest expands and contracts rhythmically as she attempts to catch her breath, “That’s okay. I guess that explains why you always had to “run” to the bathroom all those times as a kid.”

“Oh boy yeah. You remember that?!” Luke smiles slinking down to her feet.

“Of course. I wasn’t sure the first time, but after a while I started to catch on.” Rachel explains.

“Do you remember this?” He asks clamping her feet in between his calves.

“Oh God not my feet!” Rachel protests.

She playfully pounds her fists against his legs before he pushes her to the ground to endure more torture, “Yes the feet. I can’t not test your feet. They’re what you stand on. Without them you wouldn’t be able to walk.” He rambles.

Rachel rolls her eyes, “Blah, blah, blah!”

“Oh it’s like that?” He says taking a finger to her left arch.

Slow strokes are all it takes to make her foot twitch and send currents up her leg, “Luke… no… hey now!”

“What’s that? You want more?” He says playfully.

With two adjoined fingers he rakes her delicate inner arches to no end abandoning subtlety to welcome in a new level of desire to see her helplessly suffer, “LUKE PLEEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! GOD DAMMIT-TA-AH-HA-HA-HA!”

She’d never been tickled quite like this. Old boyfriends may have gotten their licks in with the hope of sex on the horizon, but for Luke this was the horizon and she was his sunset, “I see your feet prove to be most sensitive. They must be all warmed up now!” He says.

Two fingers evolve into eight as he puts all but his thumbs to work against her nylon encased bottoms. She scrunches her soles in an effort to suppress the sensations shooting up her legs, but it’s of no use. No amount of flexing or scrunching was going to help her now and although she wasn’t restrained, she felt a conviction to stay, to see Luke to the end of his fantasy so that she might see the start of hers, “GOD DAMMIT-TA-AH-HA-HA-HA! OH SHITBALLS THAT TICKLES-SEE-HEEE-HEE!”

“Shitballs?” Luke chuckles making an inquisitive facial expression.

“YOU KNOW! BAA-HA-HA-HALLS OF SHIT!”

“Oh I see. I’ll make a note of that. They say it’s good to learn a new word every day.” Luke teases peeling off her stockings.

Her marshmallow toes wiggle about tantalizingly calling out to him, her red nail polish glimmering in the light of the fire, “NO MORE! NO MO-HO-HO-HORE! LUKE I’M GONNA K-KILL YOOO-HOO-HOO!”

Luke giggles in light of her empty threats, “No you won’t.” He says softly.

With a drilling motion Luke inserts his finger in the spaces between her toes. Tiny bits of debris are quickly cleaned out as he scrapes the tenderness that resides within, “WHAT?! WHAAY-AH-HA-HA-HA! OH LUKE HOW COULD YOOO-HOO-HOO! NOT THE TOES! NOT THE TOOOES-SEE-HEE-HEE!”

It’s next to impossible to comprehend how such a small crevice of space could trigger such eccentric reactions. Yet as mind boggling as that is, the sensations enveloping her body are too great to overcome mentally as she’s reduced to fits of hysteria.

“Oh, poor little Miss Stockton! Such ticklish toes.” Luke says with sympathy.

A feathery boa earlier unseen in the darkness is now ever present as the flames of the furnace continue to crackle. With an outstretched arm Luke quickly recovers it and after shaking it loose of dust proceeds to run it through Rachel’s toes, “OH GOD WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT-TA-AH-HA-HA-HA! OH GOD THAT TICKLES-SEE-HEE-HEE! YOU SUCK SO BAD L-LUKE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

She springs into an upright position clasping her hands over her mouth. Even in the intimacy of her own home she’s wary of that one crooked tooth she’d never gotten fixed for fear of being put to sleep, “Luke S-S-STOPIT-TA-AH-HA-HA!” She says barely audible through her hands.

“I’m sorry Rach what did you say?” Luke says pretending he doesn’t already know what she’s saying.

Rachel unclasps her hands and shouts at the top of her lungs, “STOP IT!”

“There it is.” Luke says to himself, “That crooked incisor.”

It was a feature he’d always adored, a tiny flaw in the grand scheme of things, a speck on an otherwise elegant dress.

Rachel drops herself back onto the floor, a sweat beaded brow and slightly sore midsection, results of her tumultuous torture. Lungs full of precious oxygen slowly bring her dizzying head and pulsating heart rate back to normal as Luke loosens his grip on her ankles, “Whew! My goodness, I hadn’t been tickled like that in forever!” She exclaims.

“I’ll take that as a complement.” Luke says massaging his hands. “Now for your end of the bargain.” He says leaning into her and caressing her neck with his lips.

Rachel yanks herself away, “Not here. Follow me.” She stands on wobbly legs and grabs Luke by the hand, “This mansion can be a maze to a total stranger.”

She lowers the roaring fire to just above an orange radiant glow as they abandon the family room and delve deeper into the estate. It’s a dizzying ascend climbing the spiral staircase and once there at the top Luke has to pause to refocus his eyes, “Sorry about the stairs. You’ll get used to them.” She insists, yanking him down a narrow corridor.

Blanketed in red velvet the corridor seems to stretch for forever. It’s only when they reach the end that Luke becomes privy that it’s an optical illusion, “Nice trick with the mirror.” He says staring at his own reflection.

“Dad loves mirrors. He can’t get enough of himself.” Rachel says rolling her eyes.

“Neither would I, if I was worth millions.” Luke huffs.

To the left is a pair of wooden doors that look like they’ve never been touched before in their lives. Intricate patterns are carved on them of which in the dimly lit hallway are almost impossible to make out, “Through here.” Rachel says twisting the doorknob.

The smell of fresh linen dwells within the room tickling their noses as they cross the threshold. The walls furnished in black are littered with posters you might expect to find in a young girl’s room, “Nsync, Backstreet Boys? Is this your room?” Luke says wide eyed.

“No, it’s my dad’s he just loves boy bands.” Rachel jokes.

A pure white chest of drawers sits laden with a pile of stuffed animals from dogs to elephants, “Hey I remember some of these.” Luke says picking up a stuffed Dalmatian.

“Spots was my favorite. We were practically inseparable back in the day. He was at every family function, even funerals.”

Luke carefully puts the dog back, careful not to disrupt any of the other figures, “I recall.”

A queen sized mattress sits in the center of the room draped in satin pink sheets and it’s there that Rachel plops herself down openly inviting Luke to join her, “Come on boy, come here.” She says patting the bed.

“Hey, I’m not your dog!” Luke says raising a brow.

“Yes you are. Come on boy!” Rachel persists.

“ALRIGHT THAT’S IT!” Luke explodes.

Taking a linebacker’s stance he charges the bed tackling Rachel and wresting her into a pinned position, “Mmm… I like it rough!” She says with a growl.

“You take back what you said right now!” He scowls.

“No!” She snaps.

“Oh yeah?” With a firm grip Luke clutches her sides and squeezes them like a steering wheel, “Take it back!”

An immediate burst of hysterics ensues as he works her upper body with quick forceful finger jabs, “LUKE NOO-HO-HO-HO! COME ON NOW-WA-AH-HA-HA-HA! Y-YOU HAD…YOUR FUN-NA-AH-HA-HA!”

“Take it back!” He demands.

She kicks her legs from under him like a swimmer racing for the shore, “NEVER-REE-HEE-HEE!”

He quickly subdues her falling arms, placing them at her sides and pinning them between his legs, “I don’t think I properly examined your tummy down stairs Miss Stockton!” He says peeling away her sweater.

“LUKE NOOO! COME ON! I’M SORRY!” She begs.

“Remember these from when you were a little girl?” He asks blowing a wet raspberry on her belly.

Rachel’s eyes grow wide in involuntary delight as the vibrations from his lips crawl up her flesh, “WHAA-HA-HA-HA! I HATE THO-HO-HOSE!”

Her baby soft skin smooth as finely made porcelain tastes salty on his tongue as he laps around her bellybutton. Flustered and out of sorts Rachel on pins and needles closes her eyes in dread of what’s to come.

His nose picks up a whiff of her strawberry scented body lotion as he breathes deep before applying another raspberry, “GOD DAMN YOOO-HOO-HOO! LUKE PLEEE-HEE-HEE-ASE! I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS!”

Luke lifts his head and wipes a thin strand of saliva off his lips, “Take back what you said.”

Like a surfer having been swallowed by a tidal wave Rachel gasps for air. With her mind still in shambles she reels for the words her cousin is requesting, “I’m... so…sorry. I…take it back.”

“That’s a good girl.” He says with a smile.

She flinches in anticipation as he lowers his head again and grazes her skin with his lips, “LUKE NO!”

“Relax.” He says, softly planting warm welcoming kisses on every inch of her skin.

A smile stretches across her face as her senses are transported from fear stricken terror to blissful peace. This is what SHE came here to do, and it appeared Luke was finally on the same page.

As his lips descend upon her body his hands unfasten her pants. It’s a struggle to peel them off her legs as they’ve seemingly grafted themselves to her skin, but after a few violent tugs they’re on the floor, discarded, “Hope you don’t mind my panties.”

Luke simply chuckles as he gets an eyeful of ruby red cherries stretched across her crotch, “They won’t be on for much longer.” He comments.

A firm grip pinches her buttocks and her panties are peeled away leaving her naked from the waist down. The coolness of the sheets contrasting the warmth of her body send shivers up her spine, which are quickly forgotten as Luke plants kisses on her thighs. Even a blind man could tell her vagina was primed and ready as a strong musky aroma makes its presence known.

Rachel arches her back thrusting her hips skyward as an open invitation to be infiltrated, “Go on, take me.”

Her efforts are next to laughable as the ingrained images of her as a child circle around in Luke’s head. He’d never in his life pictured such an intimate scenario with his cousin; and now at its climactic peak he was having trouble seeing her as anything more than the quirky little girl he grew up with, “Slow down Rachel. Let’s enjoy the moment.” He fibs, buying time to re-erect his penis.

“I want it now!” Rachel whines.

Her adolescent pouting does nothing but reinforce the image Luke is so desperately trying to erase. Her childlike neediness was still ever abundant only now it wasn’t toys she wanted, it was sexual pleasure.

With a limp penis there was only one thing left for him to do; he’d have to tickle her again. Bubbling laughter and spastic fits were like erectile dysfunction medication to Luke and although she’d likely get annoyed there was no other way.

Her feet lay at the edge of the bed, relaxed and motionless as an unwitting Rachel frustratingly waits for intercourse, “Come on!” She protests.

“I said WAIT!” Luke says pouncing on her calves.

“What? What are you doing? Luke… LUKE NO! LUKE-EEH-HEE-HEE-HEE! WHAT THE FUCK-KA-AH-HA-HA-HA!” She shrieks.

Her body bounces off the bed like a child during a tantrum, her fists pounding the mattress with violent blunt force.

Toes wiggle inches from his face as Luke rakes his fingers across the balls of her feet, “Sorry cousin, you’re feet are just too delectable to leave alone.” He taunts.

“GOD DAMMIT LUKE! ST-STOP THA-AH-HA-HA-HAT! STOP THAT NOW-WEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!”

The strain in her vocals, her infectious laughter and her twitching soles merge to rouse his penis once again. Sprawling around to face his cousin he sees the anger in her eyes slowly melt as she gets a clear look at his crotch, “No more tickles.” She says breathlessly.

She slips off his shirt to reveal perfectly chiseled abdominals and a muscle filled chest. His bronzed skin kissed by Texas’s summer heat almost steams as it contrasts the temperature in the room.

It’s ever clear with his turn in the driver’s seat expired Rachel was now at the helm pulling his body to hers, feeling every one of his features with a gentle touch, “I see a boy in your eyes, but a man in this body.” She whispers sensually into his ear.

Luke peels off his pants and underwear tossing them like dirty rags off the side of the bed.

Their bodies magnetize as he thrusts his penis past her plump, pulsating vaginal lips, his foreskin abrasive as her grip tightens around his head, “Oh God… Mmm…” She moans happily.

She rests her chin on his shoulder as he goes to work thrusting his hips into hers at a slow yet steady pace. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, fingers running through his hair, she nibbles his ear, “Mmm… yes Luke… faster…”

Beads of sweat trickle down his lower back as he re calibrates and quickens his pace. His penis smoldering like a piece of wood being rubbed against mother earth throbs in ecstasy as he approaches climax, “Almost there.” He says barely above a whisper.

Rachel smiles with delight as pleasurable sensations run through her body like that of a tide washing up on the shore. She’s gently lied down on her back as he continues to penetrate with primitive vivacity, “Ooh… ooh… yes…” She moans.

Chest to chest, cheek to cheek they ravage each others bodies. Lovers whose blank minds throw morality aside and caution to the wind as their primary focus on each other never falters, never waivers.

As knee buckling sensations run down his thighs, Luke pulls away from Rachel with just enough time to see his penis ejaculate creamy white residue all over her belly.

Although she herself didn’t orgasm there’s a smile stretched clear across her face, “That… was… good.” She says licking her chops.

Using the tail of her shirt she dabs up the semen on her stomach. As excess residue coats her fingertips she can’t help but suck each one clean, “Salty.” She murmurs softly.

A sea of sheets becomes their confinement as they blanket themselves from the cold. Under the covers their bodies grind together for warmth. Eye to eye they cradle each others heads as an exchange of passionate kisses ensue, “I’ll bet I can stay up later than you.” Rachel says with a mischievous giggle.

“You never won that game when we were kids.” Luke replies running his fingers through her long blonde hair.

“Yeah, but I’m all grown up now.”

“What difference does that make?” He snickers.

“As a kid I was forced to bed at ridiculous times, I wasn’t used to staying up late. Now I go to sleep WHENEVER I want.”

Luke raises a brow, “Oh it’s so on. But this time when I win the million dollar bet, you can actually pay me.”

They share a chuckle before turning out the lights and in the still of the night sweet nothings are exchanged, light whispers in their ears. As the hour turns whispered words become silly sounds one might expect to hear at a children’s slumber party. Finally, at long last the room is silent as Luke and Rachel simultaneously succumb to slumber.

Luke and Rachel will return in "Love Conquers All" The second installment in a two part series.

A warming story, I enjoyed it.

Well written as always lzamora, I particularly like the bedroom scene and how he had to tickle some more to ;-) I thought that was a nice touch.

You are certainly a talented writer, your level of detail is exceptional. :goodjob:

A very entertaining read! I can hardly wait for the next installment!

Thanks!

Amazing as usual Young lady! I hope in the next chapter Luke gets Rachel restrained and tickles her more than just a little bit! ;)

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. It's a real pleasure when someone enjoys my work and tells me. :)

Thank you for gracing us with another superb piece of tickle fiction. You truly are good at what you do.

Again OMG you've graced us with a masterfully tickle erotica, youre a very very talented Writer and I can't wait for you next entry....thank you....Mmmmmmmm

For those of you with vested interest, I'll be posting part 2 on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back