• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his Tickle Toy (me) PART 6 M/M Explicit and intense

Eejit

TMF Poster
Patrick unfastened my restraints from each other again, freeing me from my hog tie. He did not remove the individual cuffs from my wrists and ankles though, and I knew better than to do so myself. The cuffs stayed on. Patrick pulled the chair up to the side of the bed and sat down facing me, the butter sachet still in one hand.
“Make yourself comfortable tickle boy. It might be a little while before I can get hard again so we need to find ways to entertain each other in the meantime.” I did not know what he had in mind but I fluffed up some pillows behind me and got comfortable on the bed. He pulled the chair right up to the side of the bed.
“Put your pretty feet in my lap tickle boy.” He instructed. I obeyed unquestioningly. The proximity of his seat allowed me to place my feet directly onto his cock with only a minor shift of my legs. I began stroking it gently with my toes. Patrick smiled at me and let me continue.
“I am having literally the best night of my life with you tickle boy. I have never seen anyone I wanted to tickle more than you. Your feet are delicious.” I blushed and continued stroking his cock and thighs with my toe tips.
“I love how much you love getting tickled on your perfect feet. I bet you wish I was tickling them right now don’t you?”
“Yes Master.” I replied.
“I love you tickling my feet. They love to be tickled. I’m even more ticklish than I thought I was so it’s kinda torture too and while it’s going on I can’t keep from begging for it to stop but when you do stop I want you to start again.”
“Well that’s very honest of you tickle boy. I shall bear that in mind next time I hear you begging for your sanity.” Said Patrick with an evil grin.
I continued gently massaging his cock with my toes and I looked him up and down taking in his hulking hairy frame from his huge man feet all the way up over his chest like the front of a tank and up to his moustache, his bald head and the hungry look in his eyes visible through his glasses. He was not a conventionally ‘hot’ guy but he was the perfect tickle predator. Like a voracious tickle bear awakened from a winter’s hibernation and starving for young soft pinkish-white ticklish feet to tickle and devour whole. As my eyes traced up his huge form and settled on his I saw that he was staring into my eyes. I continued to gently knead his cock with my soft soles and toes as he stared at me.
“You know tickle boy, perhaps the most fun single moment of tonight for me was just after I made you cum and then tickled your post cum toes with my tongue, when you were just lost in the tickling with your eyes on mine. Do you remember the moment I mean?”
“I think so Master. You mean when you were lick-tickling my toes and giving me breaks and every time you licked I couldn’t help but close my eyes and burst into giggles but then you’d let me rest again.”
“Exactly tickle boy! I knew you’d get it! The moments when you were just giggling gently in genuine excitement as I slowly extended my tongue forward to touch your toes once again. And until it did your beautiful young giggling face kept eye contact with me the whole time, right until you no longer could. It was like you were just really looking forward to the tickles each time.”
I looked at him and blushed and lowered my eyes from his. I stroked his strong thighs with my toes feeling the bristly hairs brushing in between them.
“You truly have a beautiful smile and laugh tickle boy. Enchanting. Were you looking forward to the tickles each time tickle boy? Even though you were over sensitive and it must have been torture?”
“Yes Master, I was. It was torture but I want you to torture me.” At this Patrick broke out into a wide grin. I couldn’t believe what I was saying. There was still a corner of my mind stunned at how consummately and quickly I had surrendered and assumed the role of willing gay tickle slave. It screamed at me that I was straight, but I was unable to deny that the tickle torture of my feet had been the most erotic sensation I had ever felt. I was totally his.
I looked up and made eye contact once more. He seemed to sense that I wanted something but did not dare violate the terms of the sub-dom relationship. With one raised eyebrow he gestured with one finger towards his cock, guessing my desire correctly and idly granting his permission. I eagerly climbed over on my belly, slipped his semi hard cock straight into my mouth and began lovingly sucking all over its huge surface while I kicked my bare feet up behind me where he could see them. I pointed my toes skyward and curved my soles in an effort to make them look the most attractive. I heard him utter a little laugh of surprise at my eagerness to please him and I looked up and smiled at him before returning his now hardening cock to my mouth and continued sucking it.
“I need a feather on a stick to tease those pretty feet while you suck my cock tickle boy. I’ll remember it for next time.”
I happily sucked his cock back to erection and on from there for fully fifteen luxurious minutes, deep-throating as best as I could and sliding my head up and down to mouth fuck his cock while treating him to a foot show of my saliva wet toes caressing each other. As he became more erect he enjoyed the blowjob more and more and he was rubbing his hands in my hair and tease-tickling my armpits and moaning in pleasure by the time his foot lust overcame him again.
He placed both hands under me on my chest and lifted me off his cock and deposited me back on the bed. Wasting no time he then grabbed my ankles and lifted me clean into the air. He stood by the bed and held me upside down, hugged my legs into his chest with both arms and began licking and slurping on my toes again. All the blood rushed to my head and I began laughing little dizzy giggles as his tongue re-discovered its favourite old haunts between my toes. One of his Hands also found its way onto my soles whilst maintaining the upside down bear hug of my legs. My arms were untied and in the absence of a better idea I reached up between us and began fondling his cock with my fingers whilst I laughed and squirmed and fought to remain conscious. Just as suddenly as he had pounced, Patrick lifted me and plopped me down on my back on the bed once more, urgently grabbed a scoop of Vaseline from the jar and smeared it on my cock and began giving me a firm hand job. I shivered and moaned and came another modest load between his huge fingers. He gave me no time to rest. He obviously just wanted me post-orgasm ticklish again. He wiped his hand free of the Vaseline and cum, pulled me by my ankles to the end of the bed and pulled me upright into a sitting position by my wrists. He then clipped all four restraints back together so my wrists were fastened to my ankles and he tied the ankle cuffs to the bedframe with his tie. I was now sitting up facing him, my own cum dribbling down my belly and my feet protruding over the edge of the bed, once again vulnerably at his pleasure.
He reached for the now melted sachet of butter that he had been playing with on and off the whole time I was sucking his cock and he peeled it open and poured it over my toes to run in dribbles down my soles. He caught it before any hit the ground and rubbed it all over both of my soles in a nice tasty slippery butter coating. The rubbing and distribution of the butter over my soles and in between my toes made me screw up my face, clench my fists and soles and giggle in panic as I was reminded just how ticklish my feet were after I had cum. Then he looked into my eyes again and wiggled his fingers menacingly in the air, keeping his eyes on mine. Still giggling, I watched and hyperventilated in excitement and fear as the fingers slowly crept towards my buttery ticklish feet. Patrick applied a quick tickle to my soles, starting at the heels and moving his wiggling fingers quickly up each greased sole to just under the toes and then retreating. I of course burst out into shrill squeals of terrified giggling and closed my eyes whilst the short tickle was administered and then, still giggling and hyperventilating I made eye contact with the perfect predator once more. I knew what he was doing. I for my part complied willingly and fully, not that I had much choice in the matter. My only possible disobedience would have been to refuse eye contact and not play my Master’s ‘game’ with him but I truly wanted nothing other than to please him with my ticklish body and the nervous anticipatory smile he had called “enchanting”. His fingers wiggled in the air again and slowly and menacingly advanced on my helpless ridiculously ticklish feet. Their torturous advance matched the menacing grin on Patrick’s face and made a total mockery of my willpower and laid bare my most intimate secret ticklishness for him to enjoy. Once again the fingers made inevitable contact and tickled up from heel to just under the toes, lingering a little longer this time, and then retreated. Once again I was unable to maintain eye contact during the tickling and with eyes clamped shut I yelped and giggled and yanked on my restraints as he tickled my wiggling protesting feet. The warm butter made them even more slippery and ticklish. I opened my eyes again and looked into his, eager for another round of tease and tickle to start and, sensing how much I was enjoying this game, Patrick happily continued, his eyes lost in mine. On this turn his fingers tickled all the way up onto my deadliest area: the dreaded toes. His fingertips tweaked and flower picked at my toes for just a second or two and then stopped again. My already frantic reactions became even more frantic as he tickled my toes and he savoured every squirm and yelp until it was time to pause and look into the eyes of his prey once more. He started to throw in variations, shorter bursts of tickling, more frequent, keeping me guessing. All the while the real game was played between our eyes and our two smiles, his sadistic and mine gleeful and fearful in equal measure. After several rounds of deliciously tense and torturous ‘tease and tickle’ Patrick’s cock was throbbing and dripping with pre-cum. This time the tickling came and it stayed. His fingers started manically scribbling and tickling all over my poor defenceless soles and the tickling didn’t let up until I was squealing and begging him to stop, cursing every time he had got me to tell him how much I loved it. He kept me in total tickle hysteria for several minutes and then stopped, only to grab a plastic fork from the side table. He knelt back down and started scratching it all over my soles. It glided so fluidly over the butter lubricated soft flesh of my soles, leaving a double train track in its wake as he dug in and scraped more firmly. This was real torture. This was worse than anything that had gone before. I was genuinely crying with pained laughter, my tearful face contorted with frantic silent laughter punctuated by sobs and squeals and begging and gasps for breath but in the few glances of eye contact I was able make, Patrick knew that this was also what I needed. What I deserved. We seemed to understand each other telepathically and as much as I suffered, I knew I would still want him to do it to me again once he had finished. He tortured me for what seemed like and age before he put down the fork and leaned over and sucked the now whipped butter foam from my trembling toes for a little while, finally offering me a respite from the sheer torture. My cock was hard again. Patrick’s was ready to burst. He placed its huge mass against my totally finished buttered soles and used them to pleasure himself to a quick thundering orgasm, squirting jets of hot cum between my toes again.

He would likely make me lick his cum off my own feet again too.

And the night was still comparatively young.

HOT HOT HOT! as always and all the best to you in 2016!

Hot story ! Written by a someone who knows what its like to be a tickle/sub......more please

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back