• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling games for money! Multiple F/F

smart-tickler

Amanda had decided to go to the the carnival by herself. She was a shy girl who enjoyed spending time by herself. She was a small girl, only about 5’2. Pale skin and short blonde hair. She was quite innocent, however she did possess a cheeky sense of adventure. She had only just turned 22.

Today she was wondering around at a local annual carnival, playing the odd game of ring toss and going on a few rides. This was the first time she had ever been to this particular carnival as she was new to the area. One thing she was noticing, was that it was different to most carnivals. In that it had a lot of games where patrons could contest against the carnival people in games. There was a game where you could duel against men and/or women on a platform. If you knocked one of them off you would win money. Another game where you would armwrestle against men. Again you would win money for beating them. Amanda watched some of these but didn’t compete. She wasn’t build for that type of competition. The duels were interesting. She never saw someone beat one of the ‘gladiators’ and win the money.

As she kept walking she heard ‘restrained’ laughter coming from a stage where a large amount of people gathered around. That particular sound of laughter sent a chill through Amanda’s body. It sounded like girls being tickled. Amanda had a fetish for tickling. She was very ticklish herself but also loved the idea of tickling other people. Particuarly girls. She believed she had a knack for tickling. Always tickling her friends with surprise attacks and always getting a great reaction, as she prodded their sides, poked their ribs or ran a fingernail up their bare foot.

She approached the stage, and what she saw made her heart skip a beat. There was a fuller figured red head women, wearing jeans and a black t-shit , sitting on a chair with her legs fully outstretched. Her heels resting on a foot rest, with her toes pointing to the sky. Kneeling down at her feet was a young girl, who was tickling the red heads bare soles. Next to that, there was a tanned blonde, wearing nothing but a blue bikini. With her arms stretched up above her head, she was holding onto a horizontal chin up bar. Her body was stretched out and behind her a middle aged women was tickling her upper body.

Amanda watched in amazement. The sight of what was going on up on the stage was turning her on, and making her exicted. The red head, who looked to be in her mid to late thirties. Was taking the tickling pretty well. She was laughing. But it wasn’t a desperate laugh. More of a, it tickles but I can take it laugh. However, the tanned blonde was squirming and laughing pretty hard as the women behind her was exploring all areas of her upper body. However, she was able to hold onto that bar above her head and not let go. Despite appearing to very quite ticklish. As Amanda watched on she soon realized that just like the other games at the carnival, this was also a contest in which you could win money. It seemed the idea of the game was to make the tanned blonde let go of the bar above her head. This sent butterflies of excitement through Amanda. How she loved making other women submit to her though tickling.

After about 90 seconds of Amanda watching, the buzzer sounded. And much to the relief of the tanned blonde especially, it meant the ticklers time had run out. She had managed to hang onto the bar and not let go as the red head had managed to hold her feet still and withstand the tickling of her young tickler.
Immediately after the buzzer sounded the 2 ticklers walked off the stage down a set of stairs and 2 new ticklers walked up the same stairs onto the stage. As Amanda looked over to where the new ticklers came from. She saw 2 lines each about 5 people deep. Another thing she noticed as well was that both lines consisted of only female contestants. It seemed only women were allowed to tickle these girls.

As these new girls walked out onto the stage, they were greeted by a tall, fit, muscular looking women, wearing short denim shorts and a blue bikini top. She was quite striking and beautiful. She had her brown hair in a ponytail, and looked to be in her late 30s. She had a microphone in her hand. ‘Whats your name?’ asked the tall, muscular women, who must have been sitting on one of the chairs on the edge of the stage where Amanda didn’t notice her. ‘Anne’ said the new contestant. Who looked in her early forties. ‘How are you gonna make Shara over here let go of that bar Anne? Any tactics?’ ‘oh im a good tickler’ replied Anne. ‘Shes very gettable, shes been looking like shes about to let go the last couple of turns. ‘oh, I like that confidence’ said the tall muscular women in her sharp voice that cut through the air. ‘well its time get started, ticklees assume your positions’. The women strode confidently towards the side of the stage where she did indeed have a seat next to a fair skinned blonde girl, who looked to be in her late 20s. She was wearing short denim shorts and a white singlet top. Amanda had noticed that all the women on the stage, aside from the contestants, were barefoot.

As the ticklees, assumed their positions, the ticklers approached them. Anne went around behind Shara. The tanned blonde was looking a little nervous after her ticklers comments, as she was hanging onto the bar above her head. Outstretched and vulnerable. The red head however, looked relatively calm as her tickler, another young girl, knelt down in front of her bare feet, which were again placed on the footrest. Before the ticklers began, Amanda noticed something else. On the red heads footrest was a $50 note with sticky tape holding it just behind her heel at the back of the footrest. And as she looked at Shara’s hands wrapped around the chin up bar, sure enough there was another $50 note. This one sticky taped to the back of Shara’s hand. Amanda loved the conclusion that she drew to this. It seemed if you can make them let go you get the $50.

Amanda’s heart was pumping, this was amazing. Coud she bring herself to have a go? She was a very shy girl who didn’t like big crowds. But the thought of making one of these girls submit through tickling was a spurring motivation for her. Not because of the $50, but because she loved tickling. As her mind was racing, the buzzer blew and the ticklers began to tickle the ticklees. Contestant Anne began skillfully digging her fingernails into Shara’s soft sides and working her way up to her ribs as Shara squirmed and laughed. The young girl, who looked no older then 18 began scribbling her fingers, and tickling the curvy red heads bare soles.

‘Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe’ the red head was ticklish, but still seemed in control. Whereas Shara, the tanned blonde, was struggling again. She was squirming and laughing beneath Anne’s fingeritps and nails. Anne was in fact a good tickler. She was working her way around Shara’s upperbody, looking to find the most ticklish spot. It was working a treat.

‘HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO’

‘Some great tickling there Anne’ Said the women with the microphone. ‘I think you might just get her the way your going’. Again her voice cutting though the air. Probably making Shara feel even more unseasy Amanda felt. All of a sudden fearing for Shara that the tickling might just be too much for her. Shara’s bikini clad body continued to squirm and sway under the tickling from Anne.

At the same time the young girl tickled away at the red heads bare soles.

‘hehehehehehehe’ Her laugh was consistant but her feet remained still, and it didn’t look like she way going to pull them away. She was ticklish, but in control.

Anne had seemed to find a great spot on Shara’s ribs and was tickling the spot mercifully with skill and purpose as Shara’s screams got higher and her swaying even less controlled.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERE’

Shara was being tickled out of her mind and couldn’t take it any longer as she pulled her arms down to block the tickling by the devious Anne.

‘Oh she got ya Shara’ said the tall, muscular women. ‘Now hand over that $50 to your victorious tickler. Looking a little emabarrased the tanned blonde slowly handed over the money to the grinning tickler.

After what seemed like about 3 minutes the buzzer sounded again. The young girl had not been able to defeat the defiant red head. As 2 new contestants strode onto the stage there was no interview from the women with the mic this time. The 2 tickless assumed their positions and the buzzer sounded for more tickling.

Amanda had made up her mind. She was gonna have a turn. She couldn’t decide if she wanted to try her luck on the curvy red head. Or get her hands on that sexy tanned blonde in the bikini. She decided to just jump into the line on the left hand side as it was a little bit smaller. There was only 4 people in front of her as opposed to 5 on the right hand side.

Small line she thought to herself as she looked around the crowd and there was atleast 30 people just watching. Mayb not everyone loved tickling as much as her and she also remembered that males were not lining up to tickle the girls. But she was so happy and excited to know that in less than 15 minutes it would be her that gets the chance to tickle one of these girls.

Amanda watched the next few rounds, and in another interview with a new contestant she learned that the red head’s name was Mary. The next 3 girls in the line in front of her all had their turn and none were able to make Shara let go of her bar or make Mary pull her feet away. Shara was struggling with a couple of the girls but it proved that Anne was so far the best tickler making the bikini wearing beauty submit in just over a minute.

Amanda was up next after the girl currently tickling and it seemed she was in the line to tickle Shara. She was pretty sure she could get Shara. She always believed that she was a good tickler. Small hands, but little fingernails that could move really fast and nimble as well as a hunger for torturing her opponents with her tickling.

As she waited in the front of the line she started reading the sign on the side of the stage just next to the stairs. It read:

RULES OF TICKLING:
-$20 FOR 3 MINUTES OF TICKLING
-NO MALES, ONLY FEMALES TO TICKLE THE GIRLS
-NO INSTRUMENTS TO BE USED I.E HAIRBRUSHES, COMBES, ITCHING POWDER, BABY OIL, FEATHERS, FORKS ETC
-ONCE THE BUZZER SOUNDS YOU MUST STOP TICKLING
-ONCE THE TICKLEE SUBMITS YOU MUST STOP TICKLING
-TICKLING IS THE ONLY METHOD ALLOWED FOR MAKING THE TICKLEE SUBMIT
-TRASH TALK IS ENCOURAGED ;-)

GO GET EM

Finally the last round before Amandas turn finished and she started to become very nervous and excited. Both girls survived although this time Mary’s laughter seemed a little more intense against a women in her fifties who seemed to find a better method against Mary’s soles.

However, Amanda’s attention was fixed on Shara. Staring down at that bronzed bikini body she wanted to beat Anne’s time for making her submit. However she really had no idea how she would go. But just when the ticklers were walking off the stage Mary got up and with Shara she walked over towards the chairs on the side of the stage as the tall muscular women walked into the centre of the stage followed by the pale blonde.

‘Well, that was another interesting round wasn’t it? Shara again submitting to some very good tickling, but we still couldn’t get Mary to pull those feet of hers off that footrest.’ The tall women spoke loudly and confidently. ‘I know how to make her pull em away, it is possible but im not allowed to tell you’ That sentence made Amanda’s blood boil. She now really wanted a shot at the red head.

‘For those of you who have just arrived, this here is Samantha’ the tall beauty presented her blonde friend who was standing next to her. ‘She will sit in the chair with her feet in stocks with a $50 note wedged between her big toe and the toe next to it. If by tickling and tickling only her feet you can make her drop that $50 note. Its yours. But you must not continue to tickle her feet once she has dropped it as it means she has submitted.’

‘My name is Tanya’ the striking tall women continued. ‘I will do a handstand and wrap my legs around this pole’ she said motioning towards one of the vertical poles that the chin up bar was connected too. ‘you may tickle me anywhere that there is skin showing ‘ she continued. Amanda noticing that there was very little of her that wasn’t showing skin. ‘That includes my feet if you can reach them. I will have a $50 note taped to my ankle. If by tickling and tickling only, you cause me lose my handstand and my feet touch the floor. The $50 is yours.

‘Remember, anybody who makes me lose my handstand or makes Mary pull her feet off the footrest, also gets their $20 back. And if you cause any girl to submit in the first 20 seconds, you get your next round for free. ‘Im gonna hand the mic over to mary now.’ Tanya finished as she walked over to her pole. She must be a pole dancer or something thought Amanda looking at her fit toned body. She had abs and leg muscles. Amanada was wondering how ticklish she was, she seemed very confident. She wasn’t sure who she wanted to tickle. She was nervous to tickle Tanya but would love to be bring her down. She also believed she could get the blonde girl Samantha who looked a little nervous. Either way she way happy.

‘Ok so Tanya has explained the rules. Just so you know she wants you to try and tickle her feet because they arnt ticklish’ said Mary turning around winking at Tanya. Mary’s voice was also loud and confident. ‘However Samantha’s feet are so make sure you tickle them hard. I love seeing the girls submit as long as its not me’ she said smiling. She walked over and put a $50 note in between Samanthas toes. ‘Ok can the next ticklers please pay there $20 to Shara at the top of the stairs and come onto the stage. Girls in the left line to tickle Samantha, girls on the right to tickle Tanya.’ This was it. Amanda took a deep breath. She was eying off Samanthas bare feet. She was really looking forward to tickling them. Could she make her drop the $50?

Part 2 will be coming soon……

This is great! Love the younger gals tickling older ones and vice versa.

This is great! Love the younger gals tickling older ones and vice versa.

i think its really cheeky for a younger girl to make an older women submit through tickling. However also great when the older more experienced tickler puts the young girl in her place

Gripping Story, I really enjoyed it so far. I will look out for part 2.

I particularly liked that you had the Rules nice touch.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back