• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stored for Tickling (m/mf) (mature, graphic, non consentual)

aggressiveangel

TMF Novice
*FOREWORD* (you can skip this paragraph and go to the one below where the story starts) hello there everybody, sorry I haven't posted anything in a bit but it was a busy end of the year and I haven't had the chance. Thanks to all of you writing me and I will finish up some of the other story lines I started before this year ends but this story I have below came pouring out after I helped a friend move somethings to a storage unit here in L.A. that was owned by an attractive husband and wife (especially the wife) in their 40's who have their home right there on the premises of the storage center and I thought it be a good story to imagine this couple suffer a little tickling so I hope you like it. :)

My name's Donna. I'm 44 years old but I've been lucky enough to age in a way that people never believe me when I tell them that's how old I am. Making sure to work out regularly and eat well has hopefully helped me with that. I'm 5'6 and weigh about 120 pounds and I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say 10 of those pounds are in my tits which I keep saying I want to surgically reduce from D's to B's but Frank always says he'll divorce me if I do. I should do it just to see if he does.

Frank and me have been married for 22 years... 22 YEARS. It sounds crazy just saying it. Feels like just last week we were in college having sex in the backseat of his dad's car.

Unprotected sex because soon after I got pregnant with Jacqueline. Frank and me got married when I was four months pregnant and yeah it was the right thing to do at the time but we were honest to goodness deeply in love so I don't think either of us felt forced by it. Especially not him because I don't think I'm being conceited in saying I was the hottest piece of ass he would ever be able to get his hands on :)

We both had to drop out of college and start working, a couple years later Frank's dad past away in a train accident and he received a nice settlement in a lawsuit against the train company and Frank intelligently decided to buy a large chunk of land in Riverside a town about 60 miles east of Los Angeles where it felt more like rural middle America at the time and Frank said we were starting a storage company. Seemed kind of dumb to me but it turned out to be the smart move.

We just built a bunch of garages and people paid us to put their stuff in it and if they didn't keep up with their payments we were able to auction the unit away to the highest bidder so it was a win-win. We built our house on the same grounds as the storage facility so we worked from home and we made enough money that we've never been in need of anything and when Jacqueline graduated high school a few years ago we were able to send her to college in Berkley. It all worked out perfectly well... Perfectly boringly well.

Owning and working at a storage facility isn't exactly how I thought about spending my life and while it's been easy money it has been tough mostly dealing with families who lost their homes during the housing crisis over the past few years and needed to get storage to put all their things in after being evicted, usually a few months go by and they stop paying for the storage and we have no choice but to sell their stuff away. It's sad. And now with Jacqueline gone it's just me and Frank alone all day and all night and that sexual spark I thought we'd get back once Jacqueline left to college just never ignited again.

Frank is a big strong guy who's also stayed in great shape. He's 6'3 about 220 pounds of mostly muscle. Always loved the way he'd manhandle me during sex. Flip me one way than the other until I felt like a rag doll in a dryer but he always made sure to put my pleasure before his.

Working at home we always managed to keep our sex life consistent once Jacqueline started going to school but I guess like any marriage it started becoming less and less frequent and now it's all but non existent.

We hang out a lot. Watch movies. Cuddle. Sleep together, like actual sleep. Sex... not so much. And I'm not happy about it but what are you going to do besides throw out the occasional hint and wear the sexiest piece of lingerie you could order from Victoria's Secret? Beg? That's not my style. So I just settled into this sexless marriage.

Another day working at the front desk of the office one morning a man who definitely didn't fit the usual pattern of customers we get walked in. A skinny young good looking guy in his early 30's wearing a slim suit and Oxford's. Lot of blue collar working class people around here and he definitely didn't fit that description. He said his name was Sergio and wanted one of the biggest storage rooms we had.

Being bored as I normally am and being intrigued by him I tried making small talk while I set up his account on the computer but he kept his responses short and sweet and didn't take any opportunity to flirt.

Maybe he's gay? All the good looking ones seem to be now a days so it wouldn't surprise me.

I set him up with a storage in the rear of our center and instructed him with our policy of only being able to use the locks we sold there so that we have access to every storage just in case and that our customers have access to their units 24 hours a day with an extra fee which he paid for and once the transaction was completed he thanked me and left. Never once bothering to look at my tits which was unusual. Probably gay.

I watched him on our monitor with all the surveillance feed we have in place around the storage facilities as he drove a truck back to the storage room he just rented and then proceeded to roll down a single large item underneath a tarp down a ramp from the bed of his truck straight into the storage and then close it. Which was strange. Not many people rent out a storage room just to put one thing in it except maybe a car.

Frank walked in as I watched Sergio intensely as he climbed back into his truck. "New customer?" Frank asked. "Yeah. Kind of a strange one. Sort of fancy looking guy who just rolled one big thing into his unit." Frank just made a Huh sound as he started shuffling through some paper work not at all intrigued as I was as Sergio drives right past the office to exit the only entry we have out the front.

"Pretty weird. Maybe we should have a look." That grabbed Frank's attention. "Don't even think about it Donna." I play stupid "What? Why not?" Frank rolls his eyes and stands straight up so he can look down on me. "Did his credit card go through?" I nod. "Do you have any indication that he might have put something illegal in his storage unit?" I think for a second "Well I'm not sure--" Frank puts up his hand and cuts me off there, "then there's no reason to go in snooping so please just let it go." Frank goes back to doing what he was doing but I don't stop thinking about what the thing underneath the tarp is.

Later that night Frank and I are upstairs in our bedroom watching some silly horror movie we found on Netflix. I wore a some silky red panties with matching bra but did Frank bother to notice as he stripped down to his boxer briefs and climbed into bed? Of course not. Next time I turned to look at him he was already asleep. I don't even think it was 10 p.m. yet and I wasn't in the mood to knock out so I sneak out of bed, put on my robe, and slip my bare size 8's into my furry slippers that always tickle the tops of my toes when I first put them on but I love them anyway and I quietly descend down the stairs and head outside but not before grabbing the master key.

I shuffle through the long rows of storage units on this quiet balmy Southern California night and head to the rear section where I gave Sergio his storage unit. The entire place is already extremely quiet since it's such a big location and the nearest neighboring places are all businesses closed during the night but back here it feels even more eerily quiet with the only light coming from a yellow lamp post high above.

I open the lock to Sergio's storage unit and pull open the metal sliding door, I pull the string to the light overhead and there is the mysterious object underneath the tarp which is larger now that I'm standing right in front of it. I'd guess about 8 feet high, almost reaching the ceiling of the storage unit. I shuffle inside and get ready to pull off the plastic black tarp--

"Donna what the hell are you doing?!"

I nearly jump out of fuzzy slippers as I turn to see Frank standing there with his robe swinging freely without the sash tying it closed around his waist so I could see his bulge underneath his boxer briefs, his sandals scraping the asphalt as he walks into the storage unit beside me. "I thought I told you to mind your own business?" He scolded. I didn't have time for this, "Stop being such a worry wart I'm just curious that's all. No harm in that" and with that I pulled the tarp off much to Frank's surprise and we both stepped back to look at......

We're not sure what.

It almost looks like a big weight lifting machine but it doesn't have any weights. It has two seats suspended in the air side by side attached to a pole in the center and it has several cords attached to a pole up high going across. "What the hell is it?" Frank asks. "I'm not sure. Maybe a Pilates machine?" I guess. "That's no Pilates machine." Frank responds as he walks around the strange looking piece of furniture. "You don't know what a Pilates machine is!" I bark at him. "I watch infomercials!"

I gravitate to the cords dangling down from the top bar and they have Velcro straps attached to them. There's more straps toward the bottom and the whole thing looks like some bizarre work out equipment I've never seen before.

After pacing a few circles around it Frank stands in front of it nodding his head like he has it figured out. "Yeah it's a Pilates thing. I've seen something like this at the gym... All you do is--" Frank wraps one of the straps hanging from the top bar around his right wrist and then he does the same to his left and facing me he uses the cords now tethered to his wrists to pull himself up to the small seat so his feet are dangling off the ground.

"Now attach the bottom straps to my ankles."

I really don't think this is right but I do as he asks and strap each of the bottom cords to his ankles so now he secured to the top pole and bottom pole while he sits off the ground. "And now I just pull my arms down and my legs up to exercise." He explains as he shows me but it looks to easy. "There's no resistance, how is that suppose to be exercise?" I ask him.

Frank just keeps going as I notice a button in the back attached to a crank securing all the cords I press it and the cords recoil tight pulling Frank's arms up over his head and pulling his legs back behind him tight completely immobilizing him and sending his little sandals flying off his size 12's. "What the hell?!" He yells as he struggles uselessly to move an inch but the thick cords hold him in strict place and I just start laughing hysterically. He looks like he's kneeling in mid air with his hands high above his head.

"What the hell, Donna?!" He yells as he's helplessly spread out, his robe now fully wide open exposing him in his tight black boxer briefs and hairless chest and he's unable to do anything about it despite his considerable strength. "What did you do, Donna?!" He yells and I can't stop laughing long enough to answer him. "Calm down." I finally manage to get out. "I'll figure it out."

I push the same button that had pulled the cords taut but this time it doesn't do anything. "That's weird. I don't know how--"

"It's a complicated contraption" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around to see Sergio standing there at the entrance still in his stylish suit and dress shoes. I wrap my robe tighter around my body. "What are you doing here?" I find the nerve to ask while I can feel Frank dying of shame behind me. "I did pay extra to have access to my storage unit 24 hours a day, right?" Sergio says frankly. "Yes" I have to concede. "But what are you doing here inside my storage unit? I thought you were only able to come in here in case of an emergency or suspicion of illegal activity?" Sergio asks. "I was just making sure there was no illegal activity going on" I say trying to sound in charge. Sergio just smiles, "By testing out my equipment?"

I don't have an answer to that.

"Mister my wife is really sorry I told her to mind her own business and--" Sergio just holds his hand up cutting Frank's bumbling apology short. "You be quiet now." I'm stunned to hear Sergio say. This puny 160 pound pretty boy has a lot of nerve saying that to a guy twice his size when he's stuck in this contraption.

"Can you please let my husband out of this thing so we can get the hell out of here." I say as sternly as I can. "He got himself in he should be able to get himself out, right?" Sergio says with a grin.

Frank once again pulls with all his might but he's totally contained by these straps around his wrists and ankles and cords pulling him back into the frame of this device. "I can't" Frank concedes. Sergio smiles and nods. "What the hell is this thing?" I ask.

"It's my own invention. A bondage device." He says proudly. "Like a sex thing?" Frank asks, Sergio thinks for a bit, then nods. "Yeah you could say that." Now Frank really doesn't want to be in that thing as he squirms futilely just basically managing to squirm in his seat and wiggle his hips. "Can you get me the hell out of here?!" Sergio thinks for a moment as he looks Frank up and down in helpless position. "Now!" I add.

Sergio nods and smiles, "of course. You should have never gotten into this thing in the first place I'm taking it out to a buyer in Palm Springs tomorrow and they're paying a pretty penny for it. I personally hauled it all the way from San Francisco and the last thing I want you doing is damaging it"

"Fine! Whatever just get me out" Frank insists losing his patience. Sergio can't help but chuckle, "Hold your horses, this thing isn't easy to get out of as I'm sure you already figured out. It's sort of the point of this thing. It was built for couples so if you don't mind ma'am I'm going to need you to sit on the other seat to act as a counter weight as I release your husband."

I look at the little seat next to my husband. "I have to sit on that?" I ask skeptically. "Yes just for a second it's the reason I custom made this thing was so that only couples could use it together. It's the only way to ease the tension of the cords to let your husband down." Sergio explains.

"Okay just make it quick" I tell him as I take a sit on the little seat that leaves my feet dangling just off the floor and my fuzzy slippers dangling off my toes. I look over to Frank who has never looked as helpless as he does now and I can't help but laugh to myself again "hang on there" I joke.

"Ha ha. Can you hurry up?" Frank tells Sergio again who's scurrying around the back. "I'm hurrying, Now Donna right?" Surprised he remembered my name from earlier. "Yes." Sergio grabs a cord hanging from the top bar and puts it in my right hand. "I need you to hold on to this really tightly" he instructs me. "Okay"

I grab on to it and then he grabs another cord and quickly with a velcro strap secures it to my left wrist he presses a button and it pulls my left arm up over my head stretching me out just like Frank "Heyyyyy!!!" I holler. I try using my right arm but before I can even do anything with it he takes the cord I was holding and loops it around my right wrist securing with a velcro strap and presses another button and now both my arms are yanked high above my head and I'm unable to move them at all. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I scream at him being filled with panic as I'm unable to move my arms at all. "You better let go of my wife right now or I swear--" Frank yells before Sergio cuts him off.

"Or what?" Sergio asks. Frank doesn't have a response. " listen man. We're sorry we were messing around with your thing here but that doesn't give you the right to lock us in this thing and if you don't let us go right now we're going to have you arrested for wrongful imprisonment and kidnapping!" Frank yells

Sergio eyes my husband and moves up close to him. "I'm serious you little punk!" Frank yells, I've never seen him so angry but Sergio doesn't flinch a muscle which lets me know how confident he is on this contraption being able to hold him in place. Sergio lifts his hands up and wiggles one finger with each hand up to Frank's underarms. "What are you doing?" Frank asks and Sergio answers by sticking each one of his wiggling fingers into Frank's armpits and dances them around and with in seconds Frank's rage is replaced by a girlish giggle that I've never heard come out of his mouth in all our years together.

"Stop that!" He yells in between giggles but Sergio just keeps wiggling his finger tips, "cootchie cootchie coo" he teases and Frank is now laughing his head off and I'm stunned to see my huge husband reduced to laughing hyena at the hands of this pretty boy.

"Can you stop that?!" I yell for some reason. Sergio does and turns his attention to me. "You let us go now!" I yell with conviction. Sergio simply kneels in front of me and pushes my slippers off my feet and grabs some more cords attached to the device and secures one to each of my ankles.

"Don't fucking do that!" I scream at him but he ignores me and with another push of the button the cords pulls back and my legs are pulled up and back leaving me immobilized just like Frank who still seems to be recovering from laughing so much.

"You are going to be in so much--" Sergio pulls my robe open exposing my sexy red bra and panties that I had put on for Frank to notice me earlier. "You piece of shit!" Sergio moves his fingers up to my clean shaven underarms and wiggles his fingers inside them and I feel myself convulse with a laughter that starts in my stomach and travels up and out of my mouth with a roar.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" I hear myself cackling uncontrollably at the hands of this weirdo and a satisfied smile crosses his face as he looks at my boobs bounce up and down. "Perfect" he whispers before finally stopping and I struggle to regain my breath and he returns his attention to my husband.

So many things rushing through my mind. Is he a killer? Are we in danger? And oddly enough, is he bisexual?

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pocket knife and I become horrified and Sergio must've seen it in my face, "relax I'm not going to hurt any of you I'm just going to teach you both a little respect."

Sergio pulls out the small blade and starts cutting the robe off my husband which makes him snap out of his laughed out exhaustion, "what the fuck are you doing you ******?!" Frank yells and Sergio just smiles as he finishes ripping the robe off my husband's body leaving him there in his boxer briefs.

"you little queer I swear I'm going to rip you to shreds!!!" Frank yells while Sergio starts cutting off Frank's boxer briefs.

"Don't do that you fag!" Sergio is undeterred by Frank's loud demands as I just watch in awe as my once big tough husband is stripped naked as Sergio rips his underwear off and Frank's nine inch cock flops out free as a bird. "You sick fagg--" Sergio stuffs the ripped boxer briefs right into Frank's mouth effectively gagging him with his own underwear and then he secures it with the sash from Frank's own robe knotting it tightly behind his head.

"MMMMMMHHHMHMMM FU FU" Frank yells

Sergio takes a step back to admire his handy work as Frank mumbles into his black boxer briefs trying to spit them out without success and only managing to drool down his chest and wiggle around just enough so his dick shakes around much to Sergio's delight.

"What a beautiful sight!" He exclaims.

Once again he steps up to my now naked and utterly powerless husband and reaches behind him where his bare soles are being hoisted up parallel to his bare ass and Sergio runs his fingers down both his bare soles and once again Frank's anger subsides and is replaced by muffled laughter mixed with muffled screams that sounds like he's being branded with a hot iron. I don't think I've ever touched his feet now that I think about it and never seen anybody else touch them until now and as Sergio strokes his soles up and down I wonder if Frank even knew himself how ticklish he was as he anguishes in forced laughter.

"Stop doing that you perv!" I scream and successfully get him to stop but now I cower in my bondage as he approaches me while Frank hangs limply from his bonds.

"We'll forget this whole thing ever happened! Just let us go right now!"

Once again Sergio pulls out his knife and with a small flick he cuts off my bra and my tits burst out and with the cool night air coming in from outside my nipples immediately get erect.

"You sicko" I work up the courage to say as he quickly rips my robe off my body and leaves me hoisted there in my red satin panties.

"Those look nice, hate to ruin them" Sergio says grinning. "Then don't!" But he slices them off exposing my untanned white ass and trimmed vagina and I want to scream but as I see him ball up my torn panties I know to keep my mouth shut. "Open your mouth" he demands and I just shake my head no. He grins and his left hand moves behind my back and the next thing I feel are his wiggling fingers over my butt crack and I erupt into laughter and he shoves my panties into my mouth and holds them there while he takes my robes sash and ties them in place over my mouth.

"Mmmmmphhmmmpplhhhhhhmm" is all I can hear my bad words reduced to thanks to the silk gag in my mouth.

Here it is probably midnight on a Wednesday night and I doubt anyone will be around for a long time to maybe help us not that I'm anxious to be found like this with my tits hanging out and my pussy exposed next to my naked husband who's laughing harder than I am when tickled.

Sergio just looks at us both as he walks around behind us out of our sight and making us just that much more nervous as we're unable to see where he is or what he's doing but we quickly feel his hand slap each of us across the ass and before we can protest with our muffled anger he starts tickling our soles and we bursts out in quiet laughter both of us squirming in place and shaking our heads, drool falling from my mouth down to my double D's as they bounce in place.

This son of a bitch really has us at his mercy.

Soon I feel both of his hands concentrate on wiggling over my tits and I'm surprised to find out just how ticklish they are as I laugh my head off uncontrollably screaming into my gag when I find the air to do it. After what seems forever he stops and walks back around in front of us. I can no longer gather the strength to even be angry at him as he looks us over with a stupid smile.

I'm relieved when he walks up to my husband and I turn to see his wiggling fingers move right underneath his balls and start tickling him there and once again Frank is discovered to have another ticklish spot I never knew about as Frank's entire face goes red and a tear comes out of his eye from laughing so hard as Sergio really goes to work and most surprisingly I see Frank's dick get hard.

What the hell?

Sergio notices and smiles as he takes Frank's dick in one hand and lightly tickles the shaft with the other making Frank laugh more and wiggle his hips and giggle like some cheerleader. Frank shuts his eyes and tilts his head back as he succumbs to the tickling sensation vibrating through his cock all the way through his body and now along with his muffled giggles a low moan starts escaping his gagged mouth and just like that Sergio stops wiggling his fingers over his rock hard dick and Frank's eyes shoot open and look down at Sergio almost pleading him to continue but instead he walks over to me...

His pretty boy face sporting a cocky smile as he just made me watch him turn my husband into his giggling bitch. I try to curse him with every bad word I know but it all just comes out as

"Mmmphhmmmhhhmmm mfu!"

I've never been gagged in my life, closes thing I've experienced is going to the dentist but as I feel my red panties growing wetter with my saliva completely enveloping my mouth this is easily the most frustrating thing I've ever felt.

Sergio stands in front of me taking in my naked body up and down, my legs hiked by these cords behind me unable to do much but grunt and move my head and wiggle my torso, and feel my warm drool drip down my tits and dribble down my flat stomach to my trimmed vagina.

I see him take his finger and wiggle it toward my pussy as I'm defenseless to do anything about it thinking he's going to fingerbang me right here in front of my husband but this sick fuck just starts tickling right around my clit tracing his finger ever so lightly and the giggles he produces out of me are mortifying!

Nobody but Frank or my gynecologist have touched me down there in over 20 years and here is this cocky asshole having his way feeling around my most intimate area while I'm strung up like some chicken in a butcher's window. I grunt into my gag once I'm done giggling and I fight back the tickling effect he's creating with his finger tip but at the same time the son of a bitch is turning me on against my will.

Not that it's very hard to do. Lately with the little amount of action Frank has been giving me the shower hitting me just at the right spot seems to send me into a frenzy but now here's this kid touching ever so lightly tracing his finger around it without going in and it's maddening to say the least.

"MMMMMMPPHHMMMGHHM!" I mumble loudly and it was meant to come out as Get your fucking hand off me. He doesn't get the message as he moves his finger up and circles my belly button and I go nuts laughing which they would've heard me in the next city if it wasn't for this damn gag. Pleased with my reaction he moves his fingers to my sides and I have the exact same tickling feeling there as well. Now I start hoping I have a part on my body where I'm not ticklish but as his hands go below my tits, to my underarms, up to my neck I realize my entire body might be ticklish. Sergio returns his attention to my pussy and this time I can feel myself becoming wet.

My horny body betraying me. This time Sergio's fingers go inside me, gently probing. I turn to look at Frank and he's staring right at us, his dick still hard. With his left hand Sergio grabs Frank's cock and strokes it while his right hands fingerbangs me and Frank and I start moaning into our gags simultaneously looking at one another as this son of a bitch starts filling us with a mass amount of pleasure that my body longs for and by the way Frank looks he wants it too.

The both of us getting owned by this stranger who had us at his will and knew it because just as we had given ourselves into the pleasure of his hands he pulls them away from our privates and returns to attacking each of our hovering feet stealing our orgasm and forcing us both to laugh as I felt his fingers prod right underneath my toes on my right foot while I see him doing the same to Frank's left foot.

He keeps this up for a couple minutes but it feels like forever and once he finishes we're both exhausted with laughter struggling to catch our breaths, drool dripping from both our gags, and Sergio smiling ear to ear.

"You both want to cum?" Sergio asks us. Frank and I look at one another and after a moment both nod our heads. "Do you both like being tickled?" Sergio asks next. The both of us shake our heads no. "That's too bad because if you want one you're going to have to go through the other and only one of you will get to cum. Which one?" Sergio looks at us but none of know how to respond.

"I think I'll use tickling to pick a winner." Sergio says smugly and starts taking off his suit and with in seconds he's standing there naked as we are with his impressive dick already hard. "We're going to have fun" Sergio steps back and pulls the storage door closed before turning back to us.

(To be continued)

Yay! So glad you are back. You are a writer of the first order, and your imagination and execution are in a league of their own. HOT hot stuff. You have an especially adept touch with dialog. Thanks for writing and for sharing. For the record, I totally prefer your m/m stories.

Awesome start! Please do continue! And sooner rather than later! :p

Super story, thank you!!
Please do a part 2!!!!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back