• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Planet PART 2. (Sci Fi FFFFFF*****/FFFFFFF. All the F's. Mainly feet.)

Eejit

TMF Poster
The next day Jem and her kitzlee friend Tara were going about their duties as usual. They were passing through the southern square with carts of rolled sock cotton for the factories as Jem noticed the two whimpering girls being released from the stocks. Had she arrived ten minutes earlier she would have witnessed the spectacle of the warden exiting through the small door in the gates to scrub the victims feet clean of syrup with soapy water and a scrubbing brush. It was unwise for the ticklish to anger a kitzler madam. The girls were led away and the gates opened for the day. Jem and Tara hurried along as Tara had no desire to be accused of slacking. Officially neither did Jem.
“Bastards.” Said Tara under her breath.
“Hmm?”
“Bastards!” Tara repeated sternly. “I bet those girls didn’t even do anything. I bet it was just an evening’s entertainment for Madam Ciera.”
“She probably would have had them inside to personally entertain her if that was the case.” Said Jem absently.
“Are you making excuses for them?”
“No! It’s just that… I know exactly how Madam Ciera entertains herself, if you follow me.” Said Jem thinking quickly.
“Oh yeah. I’m sorry Jem. It must be awful.” Tara sounded genuine.
“Yeah” Said Jem, the master actress by now. Tara was a fairly average looking girl. She was certainly attractive but not a favourite of the kitzlers which was fine with her. She was a little taller than Jem, taller than most. She, like so many other kitzlees had a bit of a crush on Jem. They walked past the entrance to the temple of Longoriar, the goddess of luxurious toe sucking. The door was open wide for anyone to stroll in any hour of the day and volunteer for the bondage or taste the sweet toes and soles of the priestesses or any of the volunteers. In a town with as small a kitzler population as Sockton though, many kitzlees were drafted in to swell the ranks. The place was always busy. The small shop across the street did a roaring trade in honey, cream, chocolate sauce and flavoured oils and lubricants. Moans and squeals of pleasure and breathless giggling drifted out into the street. Jem was fascinated. She longed for her feet to be offered up to Longoriar by the kitzlers but the danger of being found out by her kitzlee kin was so scary to her that she kept an extraordinarily low profile and managed to avoid the kitzlers attentions more than most. She was careful not to be seen gazing in through the temple doorway.
The girls kept their heads down as the kitzler madams emerged from the townhouses and chose their victims to participate in the morning prayers to Hannigorn from the now quite busy streets. They watched the deadpan looks on the faces of the kitzlees out at this hour, all trying to look invisible. They watched those looks turn to fear on the faces of the chosen girls. Jem secretly envied those chosen. Miraculously, she and Tara escaped the morning and afternoon rituals and managed to actually get some work done. They sat and ate their lunch in the relative safety of the factory floor. Jem and Tara were tired and had been walking all day transferring loads of cotton. Their feet were hot, sweaty and tired in their fur lined boots. Tara eased her boots off and let them drop to the floor, not generally a wise move but there were no kitzlers in the factories. Jem watched Tara massaging her tired feet. She liked Tara. Tara had very pretty feet and it took all of Jem’s concentration not to stare at them. She pretended to focus on eating her lunch of sandwiches but she couldn’t take her eyes off Tara’s long slender feet. Jem looked over to the offices at the side of the factory floor. She noted the large well-appointed punishment room with its eight large complicated looking machines. No kitzlers were necessary for the smooth running of the factories day to day. If the kitzlees didn’t do a good job and meet quotas on the weekly inspections, they could expect to be strapped into those tickling machines and have their feet tickle tortured eight at a time for hours. You could always tell when a factory was behind its quotas from the laughter and screams from the punishment room drowning out the noise of the factory.
Jem and Tara finished their lunch in silence and hurried back to work. As they were passing through the south square in the early afternoon Madam Ciera was again out on her balcony surveying her subjects. Tara didn’t look up. Jem did, and made eye contact with the madam. She immediately looked down at the ground again but she knew the damage was done. Her heart began to thump at the anticipation of what she knew was now inevitable.
“You, girl… Come inside now.” Tara didn’t look up even. She just carried on walking and said nothing. What could she do? Jem wheeled her cart over to the wall and left it. She entered the large house once more and was again greeted by the almost naked madam Ciera and her partner, also wearing almost nothing. Another cute humbled looking kitzlee girl stood motionless nearby with a tray of drinks, bare feet, faint marks on her wrists and ankles and slightly wet eyes.
“My my, aren’t we a pretty little thing?” said Ciera looking Jem up and down. Jem said nothing. She concentrated on trying to calm down. She was looking down at the thick cream coloured carpet as a mark of respect. She could see only the shapely legs, perfectly pedicured bare feet and scarlet painted toes of the two women. Madam Ciera and her partner were both stunning. Physiologically they were around twenty six, but who knew how long they had lived as they were, stalking their abundant and all too ticklish kitzlee prey and gathering year upon year of tickling experience. They were both tall curvaceous and voluptuous with long shapely legs and full breasts. Madam Ciera’s fingernails were always kept long of course and painted the same red as her toenails. The other woman’s fingernails were kept short Jem noticed. Madam Ciera was a beautiful but intimidating presence. The irises of her eyes were the same white as her hair giving them a piercing quality and she wore an elaborate and spiky looking blackened silver crown around the back of her head. Gem knew all too well that the cruel looking spikes could be detached and worn as tickling finger talons as if her fingernails weren’t sufficiently torturous. Apart from the crown, Ciera wore nothing but a totally transparent silk gossamer gown which flowed loosely around her and fastened with a single button.
“Do I know you girl?” Said Ciera as the other woman traced her fingers over her curves through her flimsy gown.
“Have I tickled you before girl? Yeeessssss… Indeed I have. You proved a most satisfying offering to Lady Hannigorn as I recall. We’ll have fun with this one, wont we darling?” She said turning to face the other woman and share a passionate kiss with her. The two women, both a good eight inches taller than Jem remained wrapped in each other’s embrace for a long while, their hands roughly rubbing, scratching and tickling each other’s curves.
“Come!” barked Ciera, turning and striding off toward the staircase. The drinks girl hurried after her and the other kitzler woman gave Jem an evil threatening smile and waited for her to go first.
Jem was led downstairs to the large chamber, which most of the large townhouses had, set aside specifically for the purpose of tickle torturing the feet of young kitzlee girls. As Jem stepped into the room her heart was racing. The huge dungeon like chamber was about thirty feet wide and about forty feet long, of irregular shape and supported by several thick pillars. It occupied most of the basement footprint of Madam Ciera’s large townhouse. It contained several ornately decorated sturdy wooden contraptions, each designed to immobilize in different ways the feet of one or more kitzlees, and some designed to tickle them automatically. The room was lit by means of torches on wall sconces, and by one adjustable spotlight pointed at each of the pieces of bondage equipment. Jem could make out seven or eight contraptions from where she was standing but who knew what else lurked in the dimly lit corners behind the pillars. The main focal point of the room was the huge black king size bed against the near wall. It was of sturdy construction and had plenty of cross bars and catches to secure ties or handcuffs to. There was also a dresser covered in feathers, hairbrushes, dusters, basting brushes, bottles of oil and honey and restraints, handcuffs and ankle cuffs of various kinds. Ciera noticed Jem’s breath catch as she entered the room, and she smiled. The drinks girl took up residence in a dark corner.
“After you dear…” said Ciera indicating to one of the sets of stocks and smiling hungrily. Jem’s mind was racing with thoughts of tickling. She was breathless with anticipation; she was at once dreading what was to come and looking forward to it. The other woman followed her over to the stocks and indicated that Jem should kneel on the padded seat and place her ankles through the stocks behind her. She then shackled Jem’s wrists securely in heavy shackles, and clamped the stocks shut immobilizing Jem’s feet. Jem was not undressed. She was still wearing her shoes and socks. The room fell silent. There was a short pause before she felt the laces of her shoes being unfastened. Her shoes were popped off, one then the other allowing the air to her warm white socked feet. She bit her lip. She half wanted to beg to be spared, to offer to worship Ciera and her partner’s feet all night just to avoid the tickling, but she said nothing. Her socks were then slowly pulled off one by one, exposing her slightly sweaty and undoubtedly over sensitive feet to the air. These rooms were kept at a warm twenty five degrees, even if it were hot outside, so that no toes could ever get cold and lose sensitivity. There was another pause. Ciera’s partner cooed over Jem’s pretty feet. Jem swore she could actually feel her hungry gaze on her feet, and perhaps they were that sensitive.
“No begging girl? A brave one.” Then her pause ended. Madam Ciera’s partner stepped towards Jem’s immobilized feet and began lightly tracing the soft fingertips of her index fingers from side to side over Jem’s pale arches. Jem flinched, scrunched her toes up and immediately began her broken up giggles and gasps.
“Hehehehe!! Nooo!! Heheheheheee… hehe…” Much as she didn’t want to give these malicious women the satisfaction, she couldn’t keep it in. The other woman kept up the light tickling whilst Madam Ciera herself strode around the apparatus weighing up the ticklishness of this adorable victim and watching her lover tease Jem’s helpless feet with just two fingers. The tickling intensified suddenly as all ten fingers now got involved and explored further over the pinkish soles of Jem’s feet, up and down her arches, on the soft pads of her toes, the balls of her feet, the soft skin on the tops of her feet and toes, and underneath and in between her toes (which really made her squeal with ticklishness). Jem’s mind was racing as it always did when she was tickled by the kitzlers. Was she reacting in the same way as the other kitzlees? Did she appear to be enjoying the tickling? Did the other kitzlees beg more? If she begged too much would she give the game away? She was getting very excited. The sensations of the darting nimble fingertips gently tickling the greatest erogenous zones of her body, the soles of her feet, were arousing her beyond safe levels. To be found out would be disastrous. Jem feared that more than anything, but she could not help but be tempted to simply confess all to her tormentors and pledge herself as their willing tickle slave. The ticklish sensations on her feet felt like heaven to her. She could feel her sex getting moist as the beautiful kitzler woman continued to torment her captive feet.
Madam Ciera appeared to have watched her lover have all the fun for long enough and she now sat down on the stocks next to Jem’s protruding feet and took over the tickling with her long fingernails. Jem’s mind went into overdrive at this new sensation. It was more intense than the light stroking of the fingertips. Jem began squealing with torrents of giggles. She was so ticklish. The hard/light alternating scratchy tickling of this veteran tormentor of young feet was in danger of becoming too much to bear. She loved to have her feet tickled, and had great difficulty (but plenty of experience) in dealing with the conflicting feelings it caused. The other woman now bent down and took Madam Ciera’s toes in her mouth and began to suck them and tickle her soles, sometimes reaching back to stroke her own feet. Madam Ciera’s enthusiasm grew and grew as the sucking and tickling of her own feet intensified and she tickled harder and harder, scratching her nails up and down the soft flesh of Jem’s super sensitive soles and toes. Jem was squealing and screaming with uncontrollable laughter by now. A small respite came when Ciera moved one of her hands from Jem’s feet to her own clitoris. It was then that Jem noticed someone coming into view on her right. Ariana had entered the room and was watching and slowly walking around the darkened edge of the room from the doorway and into Jem’s line of view. Jem had no way of knowing how long she had been there. She dared not look in Ariana’s direction as she was expending all her energy on trying not to appear to be enjoying her torture. The last thing Jem needed was to look at the most beautiful girl she had ever seen whilst two only marginally less beautiful women tickled her feet. Ariana stopped just within view off to Jem’s right and watched her plight. Ciera brought herself to a thundering climax, scratching at Jem’s feet all the while. The other woman stood up and the two kissed violently again.
“Ah, Ariana. Glad you could tear yourself away from your books.” said Ciera as she got her breath back.
“Perhaps you wish to indulge?” Ciera indicated Jem in the stocks. For the first time, Jem looked up and made eye contact with Ariana. Jem had tears in her eyes from the laughter but she could see the look of compassion on Ariana’s face, but also she swore she could see the deep seated desire in her eyes to tickle Jem’s irresistible feet. Ariana looked down at the floor, and then up at Madam Ciera. Ciera began playing idly with Jem’s toes to tease them both. Jem closed her eyes and tried to hold in the giggles once more.
“You can try all you want to deny what you are Ariana, but you are a kitzler. I can’t even begin to imagine what the problem is. Why deny yourself? She’s all yours if you want her.” With that, Ciera got up and led her mistress out of the room and the drinks girl trotted out behind, her bare feet pattering on the stone floor. Jem and Ariana were alone. Jem’s heart was pounding now. She wondered if her interpretations of Ariana’s feelings were correct. She wondered what Ciera meant by “deny yourself”. Was Ariana against tickling? Would she be compassionate and let Jem go? Would Jem have to act along with it and pretend that she didn’t long to feel Ariana’s delicate fingers dancing all over her naked feet? Jem didn’t know if she would be able to hold her desires in if that was the case. She could have sworn she had seen Ariana looking hungrily at her feet though…
“Hi” Said Ariana gingerly. Jem didn’t know what to say.
“I’m really sorry about Ciera and Kendra. They can be real jerks sometimes.” Another awkward pause. Jem tried to shake off her hair where it was matted to her face with tears and sweat.
“I guess you just want to go home huh?” Jem bit her lip.
“No.” She said. Ariana seemed surprised.
“I mean erm… I’m ok. You may tickle me if you wish mistress.” Jem hoped this was how kitzlees talked in these situations.
“Really? You don’t mind if I…” Ariana stopped short of saying it out of embarrassment.
“I am your slave mistress.”
“But you don’t really want me to…” The two looked each other in the eyes for a long while and then Ariana seemed to regain her composure. She smiled at Jem and apologised again for the Madams and moved behind Jem to unfasten her feet from the stocks.
“Please tickle me!” said Jem, stopping Ariana in her tracks.
“Please tickle my feet, I love it and I’m so ticklish, please…” It was Jem’s turn to look down in embarrassment now. What was she saying?! This could be social suicide if she was overheard by her kin. Jem regretted it immediately and began berating herself.
“You like being tickled? I thought you kitzlees hated being tickled and hated us.”
“Please don’t ever tell anyone. They do. They all do, but I don’t.” There was no use in trying to back track now, she thought.
“Thank you mistress but please, you can tickle my feet all you want!” Jem pointed her feet out behind her and her toes down to offer Ariana her soles. Ariana was wide eyed and smiling. She looked down at Jem’s perfectly proportioned adorably cute feet. They were already a little pinker and more flushed than usual from the tickling the mistresses had administered. Ariana’s heart was pounding. She had seldom had the nerve to tickle the feet of kitzlees herself, as she didn’t believe in cruelty and was far too timid for confrontations. She had never had a willing participant before. She stroked her hair back behind her ear nervously. “Call me Ariana” she said. Jem craned her head round to make eye contact with Ariana. She smiled a warm smile at her and the two shared a nervous giggle. Jem’s heart was also pounding as Ariana’s gaze now slowly and guiltily traced her gorgeous figure down her back, over her pert little bottom, down her legs, and over her pale blue calves to where her feet stuck out vulnerably. They both had so many questions to ask each other, but right now they were distracted. Ariana looked Jem in the eye again and then gingerly reached a hand down and out of Jem’s already straining view to give a brief tickle of Jem’s left instep. Jem’s breath caught. Her foot jerked and she smiled and bit her lip. Ariana gave another light testing fingertip stroke and Jem let out a little squeak, turned her head away and closed her eyes. Ariana, emboldened now, began to tickle all over the soles of Jem’s feet with her fingertips and her short nails. Jem burst into fits of unrestrained happy giggles and wiggled her feet around uncontrollably. Ariana’s fingers felt like heaven dancing over her soles and toes. Ariana had not had much actual tickling experience but she knew what she was doing. It was difficult not to acquire tickling expertise on tickle planet. She knew where to tickle from which bits of her own feet were most ticklish. Ariana playfully tickled up and down the soles of Jem’s helpless little feet for several minutes solidly, giggling along with her, before shaking herself free from her tickling trance to give Jem a break. Jem giggled happily to a stop. She looked round at Ariana. She was so beautiful. She was tall for a kitzler and she had long dead straight white hair down past her shoulder blades. She was dressed in loose canvas trousers and a T shirt like top. Jem could see that she was athletically built but generously endowed. Her face was gorgeous in a cute librarian sort of way. Jem could seldom catch glimpses of Ariana’s feet due to the position she was in on the apparatus. She bet herself they were gorgeous. She would not have been wrong. Ariana backed away from the stocks to view Jem in her ticklish predicament. She looked Jem’s petite supple figure up and down with undisguised lust in her eyes which grew when the settled on Jem’s adorably soft little feet. Jem wiggled her toes at her as if to dare her. Jem had been tickled a lot but she had never felt like this. To have the freedom to show exactly how much she loved getting her feet tickled, to be tickled by so gorgeous a creature as Ariana, the girl of her dreams… Jem was beside herself.
“Don’t stop Ariana. You can tickle my feet like this all night if you want. Ignore me if I beg!”
“I’m not stopping.” She said with an excited smile. Ariana too was discovering a new experience as she had never had this much fun without guilt. She was having the time of her life. She walked over to the dresser of tickling apparatus and retrieved some massage oil. She walked back over to Jem’s feet and began warming some up in her hands. She bit her lip as she began to lovingly smear it onto Jem’s soles, taking care to worm it in between her toes. Jem held it in for a minute and then giggled again. Even the massaging of the oil onto her impossibly sensitive soles tickled her. Ariana applied the oil to her satisfaction and wasted no time. She immediately began tickling up and down Jem’s arches again with all eight of her fingertips. She held the toes of one foot back with one hand while she tickled the sweet spots in between the toes, then she swapped and did the same to the other foot. Jem was very sweaty by now from writhing around in her fastenings and laughing non-stop for nearly ten minutes. Her feet had been increasing in sensitivity all the while and the oil had heightened it even further. Ariana’s lubricated finger tips could now glide even quicker over her soles. Jem had never been this turned on. She was getting very wet in her panties now. She could barely think for the sensations from her feet overloading her brain. She was squealing with peals of musical pixyish laughter and bucking uncontrollably against her restraints. She wondered if it might be possible for her, a kitzlee, to have an orgasm just from the tickling of her feet. As hot as she felt with Ariana tickling her, she didn’t rule it out. Ariana was so beautiful. Jem had wanted her from the first time she set eyes on her, and now this rare, shy kitzler beauty was having her way with Jem’s imprisoned feet. Ariana didn’t appear to be tiring. She was giggling along with Jem, lost in the joy of tickling a pair of beautiful feet. She tickled Jem’s arches, up over the pads just south of her toes and over into the recesses below and between the toes. She lingered on Jem’s perfect soft toes as she detected a change in the giggling and more breathy gasps of pleasure and squeals and yelps of urgent ticklishness from Jem. She made a mental note that Jem’s toes were obviously her sweet spot. She continued to explore over the tops of Jem’s feet causing her to stretch her soles out in some tiny form of defence. She even tested around Jem’s ankles before returning and settling in for more gentle tickles of Jem’s irresistible toes. There was no malice in her face at all. Jem got the impression that Ariana simply wouldn’t have been capable of torturing anyone. Ariana tickled Jem’s feet for about half an hour of ticklish bliss and then remembered herself. She stopped tickling and regained her composure. Jem gasped to a stop and tried to catch her breath. Her skin glistened with sweat.
“We’d better not be here all night… I have chores to do…” She said to Jem, and after a pause began undoing the bonds holding Jem in place. Jem also had to get back home, but she was disappointed to be released. She wondered what might be going through Ariana’s head. She wondered if Ariana had not had fun tickling her and didn’t feel the same way about her as she did about Ariana. She would retain her pride if this were the case though.
“I have to get home too.” She said. Ariana unfastened her ankles and then moved up to unfasten her wrists and as she did so her eyes met Jem’s. She stopped and looked into Jem’s eyes… and then leaned forward and kissed her. Jem had sensed the moment too and kissed Ariana back; tasting the sweet lips she had long been dreaming about. Their mouths separated and they looked again into each other’s eyes, and then lunged forward into another passionate kiss. Ariana’s hands were in Jem’s wet silky red hair and then gently on her cheeks. Ariana again regained her composure, and this time held it. Jem understood what was going on. They both knew it would be embarrassing for Ariana and potentially disastrous for Jem to be caught by the mistresses, and perhaps the situation had simply got to the shy and repressed Ariana a little. Once freed, Jem collected her clothing, kissed Ariana once more and hurried out into the now setting sun.
When she arrived at her Spartan dwelling in the kitzlee quarter the other kitzlees she shared with, including her carer Helena, the one who had been assigned to raise her, had cooked a meal for her in sympathy just in case she was released in time to return home and eat it. She gratefully accepted the meal and did her best to seem traumatised by her ordeal. Nothing was said as there was no point. She simply played along with the sympathetic smiles and went to bed early. That night neither Jem nor Ariana could get the other off her mind and both touched themselves in their beds thinking about the tickling session.

Trying to work on part 3 but not 100% sure where I'm going with it now.
I'll think of something.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back