• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploiting Matthew M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The security guard lay bound and helpless secured to the bed Matthew Haynes 28 yrs old had told me he could only meet me at 4am when he would have his mate Tom cover for him but realised an odd time to meet but told him it was okay and to come from the building site directly to me. Matthew told me he was 6'2" and pretty fit and keen to experience for the first time being under another guy's control as he enjoyed bondage fun with his girlfriend but she wasn't interested in dominating him, he always took control. I told him that the scene would be an interrogation one and he liked this idea and on arrival removed jacket, shirt and tie but trousers, boots and socks stayed on. On his back secured he squirmed as I ran hands over his torso and moaned as his nipples were pinched.

I then smiled as I duct taped his mouth telling him he was my prisoner and later would tell me what I wanted to know and then spoke of the games he played with his girlfriend and how he had told me the sadistic thrill he got teasing and taunting her and I was aware he had told me his limits and these being his size 13 feet smiling as I slowly unlaced both boots. He looked at me and shook his head and nodding mine said a bottom never told a top what he could and could not do as unlaced the boots were off.

His two large warm n' sweat moist black socked feet faced me and I enjoyed looking at him saying his feet worked up quite a smell but a masculine one appealing to my senses as he moaned. I verbally taunted him saying that like him I had a sadistic nature, we shared this in common and he shook his head as I leaned closer to his socked soles and pressed my nose to them ans sniffed deeply loving their raunchy smell. I sniffed both soles deeply and foot by foot ran my nose from heels to toes as he tried to kick away. I assured him he was going nowhere as I inhaled his feet and saying secured together meant abusing them being much easier than spread eagle and sniffed them again.

He shook his head as I told him he was going to be tortured all over his feet still at this point sniffing them both and right by his socked toes which wiggled as he really was so sensitive and ran my tongue along socked soles again and said his feet stinky must be dirty and peeling both socks off saying they needed a thorough tongue bath which freaked him out but both socks off I licked at each of his defenseless soles and said my intention was to drive him insane and lapping at his toes saying how easy this was going to be.

I congratulated him on having large and shapely feet and long toes as this meant them being all the more suckable, asking if he'd ever had a blow job on his toes and he shook his head and I told him he had a lot to learn and first thing being his feet mine to enjoy and toy with and his only option being to endure it and spent 20 minutes on each foot, massaging them saying I wanted his feet as hot as possible as the hotter and sweatier they were the more ticklish and heard him gasp when I said tasty too! Love these straight guy reactions!

I then told him but first I wanted to employ a maddening tickle and showed him the feather saying from experience a killer and proceeded the slow action of proving it and stroked the feather tip up n' down each sole continuously teasing him so he giggled but not a tickle to tickle as such. Until I stroked his insteps, this made him react immediately and his toes wiggle like crazy. I smiled saying I was glad to find them a hot spot as grazing my teeth along his arches would prove devastating but that this was an interrogation as he'd agreed!

Another deep sniff of his feet and then showed him the quill end of the feather and he was soon enough in fits of laughter as the torment became unberable as I stroked the quill along his arches and under his toes and told him nothing thrilled me more than seeing my victims endure tickling torment and prided myself on my techniques, adding meeting at 4am perfect as his feet having worked up a real sweat. He visibly cringed as no feather I caressed his feet like a lover so very sensually and smelled them saying as a straight guy my being intimate with his feet I knew would not be enjoyable as it felt awkward and embarrassing for him so loved doing it to him for this reason. I was honest!

Sniffing and fondling and licking them I told him how deliciously tasty they were as I sucked his toes and licked in between them all one by one and licked under them all and along both soles and lightly nibbled his arches, my telling him I was enjoying raping his virgin feet and as he moaned louder and me excited more by the fact the sensations were too much for him to bear as another guy was not only expanding way beyond his limit of endurance! In this way and I saw what it was doing and teased him that he was getting a hard on which he denied but sucking the big toe of his right foot, reached up and unzipped him and pulled out his dick.

More than semi - erect when sucking on both big toes simultaneously he was erect so then sniffed at his toes and ran the feather across his dick and stroked his balls making him really squirm. Then stroked the balls of both of his feet with the feather and under his toes which drove Matthew ballistic. Soon even gagged he was hysterical suffering pure ticklish agony as I saw the feather in between every toe and then stopped and began jerking him off but at this stage edging so he was soon begging me to let him cum without words as he bucked on the bed so his dick had greater contact with my hands! I told him I was very skilled at tickling feet and used all my fingers but stroking lightly across his soles.

Back again to breathing in the addictive aroma of both of Matthew's feet saying they being so sweaty and using my tongue all over his feet making them more so loving how this was sickening him but then fondling his dick to hardness even with a mouthful of his left toes in my mouth, this followed by the right foot and my saying I felt so lucky to be smelling, tasting and tickling his feet and as a reward was going to make him shoot his load. I then gave focus, full focus to jerking him off and within moments he shot a load of spunk missing his trousers just and he gasping with relief as I said he must want to leave now, job done and he nodded!

Then he burst into laughter as I began tickling his feet with my hands and told him having come his feet even more sensitive and showed him no mercy indulging in delivering a tickling all over both feet, fingers sliding in between sweaty and saliva lubed toes and sniffing at his soles, along both insteps and under all of his toes. instep and between his sweaty toes which then were all tongue bathed as were both soles and the balls of Matthew's feet, feet so sensitive, smelly and tasty it was a crime! After maybe five or six hours more with Matthew's feet he was released and not surprisingly he couldn't leave quick enough!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back