• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured by tickle nymphs - part 4 m/f sexual

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Part 1
Part 2
[URL="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?270557-Captured-by-the-tickle-nymphs-part-3-m-f]Part 3[/URL]
While he was gathering branches, the poor girl rested, sitting and staring empty stares into the ground. She didn't cry , but it was obvious that she was sad. Von Croy would love to cheer her up, but he had no idea how. He would love to see her smile without being tickled to death, but he wasn't very optimistic. Asking other witch hunters how to free her from her curse wouldn't be the best idea, as most had the philosophy to cut out any disease rather than treat it. He has seen far too many people burnt at stake for being victims of much less powerful curses than what this girl had. He knew that most of his brothers were religious fanatics who did not bother to differentiate between victim and villain.

As she was still naked, he avoided to look at her, but he still had to keep an eye on her, so from time to time he glanced at her to see how she was doing. The silence between the two felt awkward, so he tried to start a conversation
"So Anna, may I call you Anna? How exactly did you get into this predicament?" he asked her.
"You can call me Anna, but I really don't want to talk about it." she answered. "And how should I call you?" she asked.
"I am Brother Von Croy, but call me Johan: We might be together for quite a long time, so I'd prefer to keep things informal. "
"I am pleased to meet you, but how did you know my name she asked?"
"I have been to your village. Your parents were looking for you."
"You saw my parents?" she asked. "I must see them, I must let my family know, I'm alright!"
"Actually..." said Von Croy "You are not. You are with a deadly curse and it would be unwise to show like that at your village. Are you aware, that because of your curse, every man who sees you, will want to tickle you to death? I assure you, they won't be able to control themselves."
"Really?" said Anna. "You're a man and you haven't even touched me. It obviously does not affect all man."
Von Croy frowned "Don't tempt me like this." he said. "You are a beautiful woman and with that spell, I am not sure how long I will be able to control myself."
"I don't know whether to be flattered or disturbed." she answered with disdain in her voice.
"Anna please try to understand: it takes an extreme willpower to resist that spell. The more so on beautiful women like you. I am not trying to creep you out, I am merely stating the fact. You already saw some of the curse's power and if you went to you village a lot of men would surround you and I am really afraid of what might happen to you. Even your best friends would torture you to death under that spell. I am not some creep. I am a templar of Greigar and I am trying to protect you."
After that speech, Anna felt a bit guilty "I am sorry Johan." she apologized. "You acted decently towards me and I have been rather unappreciative,. I am grateful for your protection, but I really need to see my parents and let them know I am safe."
"I may have an idea." said Von Croy. "Do you know how to write?" he asked.
She shook her head in response.
"I could write a letter for you." and send my eagle he suggested. "I hope someone in your village can read it to them. Is that fine with you?"
"I'd prefer to see them, but I guess a letter will have to be enough." she answered.
"Good. As soon as I finish making a fire, I will write a letter for you and we can have perhaps something to eat afterwards." he said.
What a relief. He would really hate to force this girl to stay with him, but he was even ready to bind her for her own good if she disobeyed and tried to flee. She simply did not realize how dangerous this curse she has fallen to was. He now saw tears rolling on her cheeks as she probably fully realized her predicament. She did not deserve this, nobody did.
After few more minutes, he finally lit the fire. Drawn by the heat, Anna sat right next to the fire. She was exhausted, but also extremely hungry. She hasn't eaten for who knows how long.
"What are we going to eat?" she asked.
Then an eagle appeared from the sky and dropped a small rabbit.
"This." said the witch hunter. "Meet my faithful companion Torriq." he said as the eagle landed on his glove. "He helps me to hunt animals as well as evil spirits. He actually has quite a neck for spotting them and as you can see we are very good friends." he said while caressing his pet and smiling. They obviously liked each other as they have been through hell and more together and had each other's back. "Do you want to try and caress him? I think he likes you." he asked. He felt a bit guilty that he was trying to impress a peasant girl with his precious trained bird. If his relatives from Von Croy family saw him right now, they would probably get furious. It may also have been vaguely also against his vows of chastity, but now that he saw her naked, this was but a minor detail. She however was so hungry, that she was only interested in the dead rabbit the eagle dropped. If his friend actually returned without any food, he was positive, that she would try to wry his neck and eat him. Not that she would actually succeed: much tougher foes tried to attack him.
"But where are my manners" he said. "You must be starving right now. Let me prepare the meal. You can eat it all: you need it much more than me right now." he started to prepare the rabbit and told her. "There is a cooking pot in my backpack. If you want to make it quicker you can take it out and fill quarter of it with water for cooking."
Without saying anything, she grabbed it and went for the lake to fill the pot.
Von Croy couldn't help but peek at her butt as she turned, but he quickly stopped looking and muttered a quick prayer to Greigar to help him be true to his vows as he felt yet another erection in his pants.

As Anna approached the lake she saw several fish emerged from water and she actually heard them talk! They said "Anna you fool. Do you know what this witch hunter you are with will do to you? All he is thinking about right now is how he will pin you dawn and tickle your breasts, your armpits and your belly and when he grows tired of your resistance, he will tie you to a tree and tickle you to death, just like those nymphs did."
Anna was a bit surprised by hearing fish to talk, but then she realized what was going on and said with spite in her voice: "Go back to your master: the water spirit and tell him I trust the man who saved me a thousand times more than him or his wicked servants."
One of the fish replied "But Anna. Our master cares about you and he deeply regrets getting angry with you. He will cure you and let you go afterwards. He really doesn't want you to suffer by dirty hands of a witch hunter."
She didn't even bother to reply. She simply filled the pot with water and quickly grabbed one of the fish, which was stupid enough to get close to her. "More meat for the dinner." she thought. Finally all these years of chasing in nature were getting useful.

Von Croy put the rabbit cut out into water with some mushrooms he was able to get in the forest. He was quite impressed with Anna's catch and let her roast the fish on the fire while the rabbit was getting boiled. The meal was delicious for Anne who hasn't eaten a long time now. Also being a peasant, she did not get to eat meat very often. As she was getting more relaxed, she was more open to talking with him. She told him what happened to her, how she got captured by the tickle nymphs and then about her adventures underwater and how she refused the water spirit's offer to get her rid of her curse in favor of saving all the souls trapped by him.

Von Croy couldn't feel but admiration for the girl. He almost wanted her to recruit her as an apprentice witch hunter. She obviously had the endurance, she seemed to be very agile (she caught a fish with bare hands for Greigar's sake! ) and above all she had a kind heart. A rare quality for a witch hunter these days.
He told her sincerely, that she is quite easily among the most amazing people he has met.
She blushed at that compliment. She was not used to get that kind of praise in her village. Most people saw her as that crazy girl, who chased small animals all day long. Sure they thought she was pretty, but she wasn't the only pretty girl in the village.
"So." she said "Could you write a letter for my parents please?" she asked.
"Of course" answered Von Croy. He took out his quill. At the sight of it, Anna's heart started racing. It was an instrument that could easily be used for tickling and she was now getting almost phobic of it.
Von Croy, who now was looking into his parchment (In the effort to avoid staring at her as much as humanly possible), did not even notice the obvious fear in her eyes. "So what do you want me to write?" he asked her.
"Dear Mum, dear dad, dear sister
" she started to dictate. "I hope everything is going fine. I am now perfectly safe, but due to some unexpected..... events I won't be able to join you right now. Rest assured I am well and that I will return as soon as possible.
I am sorry that I scarred you that much. I really miss you and I hope I will see you soon.
Love Anna."
When he wrote it down, he sent his pet eagle Torriq with the letter.
After a short chat, where Von Croy told Anna a few tales of his own and then they went to sleep.
Unfortunately the night was cold and despite the fire Anna was freezing on one side as she unfortunately could not cover herself due to her curse. She was leaning on her side right next to the fire and yet she was shaking as her back was cold. When Von Croy thought she fell asleep, he leaned besides her hoping to heat her a with his body. In order to do that, he was forced to get naked as well as any cloth that came in contact with her skin would vanish. He gently grabbed her arm fearing to go any further as his subconscious could win over him any time and he might start to tickle her like crazy. Damn this cursed nymph's powder, it even made her smell pretty to increase a man's attraction to her...
Anna was actually awake, but she said nothing. She desperately needed his body heat. She blushed slightly as she felt his erection against her back.

Then it happened Von Croy finally gave in to the black magic and his fingers started to tickle her belly. His hand firmly held her against his body but changed slightly pressure in order to produce a tickling sensation. Due her body being sensitized so much, this crude method was actually extremely effective and made her produce wild laughter Von Croy desired so much. She tried to reason with him and plead, but he was like deaf. As if his lust for her totally consumed him and now he was but a soulless man with but one desire: make her suffer. She tried to escape, but in vain: his grip was too strong. Why did she have to go trough this all over again? The tickling was getting unbearable as proved by her increased thrashing. She laughed as if she heard the most fantastic joke in the world, but in reality, she suffered and suffered a lot. In her last desperate attempt to get free of Von Croy's tickling grip, she jabbed him with her elbow in his ribs. This attack proved successful as Von Croy felt sharp pain and loosened his grip on her. She got up and tried to escape, but he grabbed her legs and made her fall again. He sat on her legs and benefiting from her exposed feet, he started to tickle them. She fought like crazy. Her hands furiously striking the ground as her laughter grew in intensity and her hips agressively shaking, trying to get the man who assaulted her off her. Eventually she managed. They now both were laying next to each other looking in each other's eyes. He was obviously excited and pupils were dilated, while she was obviously afraid, her eyes wide open.
"Please don't tickle me again." she pleaded as she had no more strength to run away.

Her pleas however fell to deaf ears as her curse was gaining over her former protector. He jumped on her again. This time she was on her back and he was mercilessly assaulting her ribs and her belly. Fingers flew all over her upper body and there seemed to be no end to her torture. Shadowy figures appeared out of the bush. In his delightful activity, Von Croy was hardly paying any attention, but he noticed them. They were the tickle nymphs. They were just watching him and giggling. He blushed a bit, ashamed of what he was doing, but he couldn't help. Everything about the girl beneath him was sweet. Her laughter, her smell, her breasts, her braided blond hair....

"Can't help it can you?" mocked one of the nymphs. "We told you, you were going to tickle her to death."

As her sensitivity grew stronger with each passing minute, Anna was losing hope. She was now getting too tired to struggle and he was just too strong for her. She even tried to punch him, but against a trained combatant she had no chance of landing a success hit. Especially not when hysterical like this. In her moment of despair, she came with an idea that seemed foolish, but it was the only one she had. Maybe if she satisfied his urges, he would stop. She reached for his erected penis and started stroking it. As fast as she could in fact: hoping to end this madness soon.
"Woooh." said all the tickle nymphs watching them. "This is getting interesting."
Despite his enormous arousal nothing was happening. Expect that he doubled his efforts in tickling her.

She was begging to loose all hope, but as the sensations grew, she stroked even harder and then....

He woke up. He apparently made a mess all around, but it was fortunately all just a dream. It however felt too real. Even though she needed his warmth, he could not afford to stay near her now. Never his vows were as important to him. They were not about his own selfish soul anymore. He already sinned with her in his heart, so he would need to go to confessions and hope for Greigar's forgiveness. This time it was about not assaulting an innocent person and he could no longer trust his self control near her like this. He put his clothes back on, lit his pipe and went for a short walk, while thinking intensely about how to save her.
After an hour or so, he finally came to the conclusion, that the best thing to do was probably to go to his good old mentor Greigar's priest John. He came back for Anna, but when he looked for her near the campfire, he realized that she was gone.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back